Wonder Woman vs Thing ( Speed Equalized )

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BrainDrain

@toratorn: Yea. The same Kara Diana comically oneshotted with a straight face, and dominated with little to no effort in her equal PG. Don't interrupt my conversation, you clearly aren't qualified to input here troll.

@panzerx: Clark tanking a nuke is his best feat in the entire N52 that doesn't revolve around scaling and otherwise plot device Kryptonite weakness. Not to mention the lack of sun simply stopped him from healing as he himself stated. Do we also leave out the fact that just beforehand Diana out preformed him on several levels and had to save him?

Also once again the plot device that was doomsday litterally has no consistency whatsoever. His purpose is simply existing to make superman look good, in which case he overpowers others operating under clear CiS, whereas superman beats him with a couple of punches which is a clear load and terrible writing.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: oh, so she is also inconsistent on top of that? This just gets better and better. How's someone who needed protection from a nuke is supposed to stomp Ben, once again?

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: Clark survived getting caught in a Planet exploding. He also survived a weapon that could crack a continent and you think him surviving a Nuke blowing up is his best feat?

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BrainDrain
@toratorn said:

@braindrain: oh, so she is also inconsistent on top of that? This just gets better and better. How's someone who needed protection from a nuke is supposed to stomp Ben, once again?

Maybe if your own reading comprehension didn't plague you you would be capable of digesting the words that clearly confuse you. What's even more amusing is that you misinterpreted a picture with words on it:

No Caption Provided

Diana didn't need the cape, made no mention of the severity of the blast or anything of that nature to suggest she can't tank it; Clark voluntarily offered it as it happened to say it takes away from her durability somehow is just a figment of your clearly bland imagination. Heh....not to mention this entire feat is with both severely injured, how amazing of you to not notice.

@panzerx said:

@braindrain: Clark survived getting caught in a Planet exploding.

That was a hypothetical timeline and he still ended up dying. Awesome.

He also survived a weapon that could crack a continent and you think him surviving a Nuke blowing up is his best feat?

A statement beam wonder which has practically 0 regards to actual feats. Seeing as superman has been consistently hurt by much weaker things to a much more fatal degree this is outright comical.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: so you're arguing that Superman, who is superior to Wonder Woman, barely survived a nuke and that's his best feat... But then you also argue that WW stomps Ben, someone who can no sell a nuke without even noticing it. Your character rankings are all over the place, pal.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@braindrain: so you're arguing that Superman, who is superior to Wonder Woman, barely survived a nuke and that's his best feat... But then you also argue that WW stomps Ben, someone who can no sell a nuke without even noticing it. Your character rankings are all over the place, pal.

Awesome, seems you also aren't even qualified to read 'both severely injured' as well as noticing both bleeding like stuffed pigs in the scan. Then you correlate durability to being stronger than someone. If this isn't embarrassing enough for you I've got it second hand from simply conversating with you. I ask you once again to leave me alone.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@braindrain: having a couple of scratches is supposed to be "severely injured" now? Sure, sure. TIL that bleeding a little makes you especially vulberable to nukes. Top tier debating here, mate.

Oh and yes, durability usually corellates with strength. You know, because if it didn't, Superman would break his arms punching shit. And seeing how he doesn't usually kill himself while punching stuff, but the nuke screwed him over majorly (and that, according to you, is his best feat, lel), his (and WW's by extension, since she could only draw blood from Superman at best) striking must suck accordingly.

But you know, usually people are smart enough to understand that without explanations. In your case, however, te seems that your nickname descibes you perfectly.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Children, children please. Lol

This is a good fight but poor Been is never going to Actually beat a top tier like Diana. While Ben is tough Diana is on par In strength and far more skilled. Her skills win the day

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a fist fight ? Thing clobbers

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BrainDrain

@toratorn said:

@braindrain: having a couple of scratches is supposed to be "severely injured" now? Sure, sure. TIL that bleeding a little makes you especially vulberable to nukes. Top tier debating here, mate.

No, having two sunamped kryptonians beat the dog crap out of you and lock you in a place with little to no oxygen is 'severely injured' but of course once again it seems pictures are far beyond your qualifications.

Oh and yes, durability usually corellates with strength. You know, because if it didn't, Superman would break his arms punching shit.

By far the most braindead claim I've ever seen, heard, or read on this website. So the world's hardest puncher can definitely take the world's hardest punch just cause he has the durability to deliver it? I see why nobody is actually bothering with you.

And seeing how he doesn't usually kill himself while punching stuff, but the nuke screwed him over majorly (and that, according to you, is his best feat, lel), his (and WW's by extension, since she could only draw blood from Superman at best) striking must suck accordingly.

So an explosion of heat and air can be compared to energy being transferred from physical mass? So by your logic if someone tanks a punch a fireball is incapable of hurting them? Nice.

But you know, usually people are smart enough to understand that without explanations. In your case, however, te seems that your nickname descibes you perfectly.

Uh oh....an intelligence joke, shouldn't have done that; maybe I'm not smart enough to continously decipher your head-canon however I am smart enough to realize matter exists in 3 forms, understand illustrations, properly spell two letter words, all the while understanding what a 'username' is rather than a nickname.

Keep it up though, another one of those gets you flagged.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

No, having two sunamped kryptonians beat the dog crap out of you and lock you in a place with little to no oxygen is 'severely injured' but of course once again it seems pictures are far beyond your qualifications.

So being beaten up somewhat makes you weak to nukes. Gotcha. What other great tales are you going to tell me? And last time I checked, Superman doesn't even need oxygen.

By far the stupidest thing I've ever seen, heard, or read on this website. So the world's hardest puncher can definitely take the world's hardest punch just cause he has the durability to deliver it? I see why nobody is actually bothering with you.

For a ~70 posts nobody you try way to hard to be agressive and condescending. But sure, since you're lacking common sense, I'll elaborate even more. See, the fact that Superman can take hits from beings as strong or close to him in strength is already enough confirmation that his durabilty is strength are close enough to each other. And yes, if his durabilty and power were really that far apart from each other that he was weak enough to get wrecked by a nuke, but his punches were somehow considerably more energetic than a nuke, he would snap every bone in his body just by punching with full force.

So an explosion of heat and air can be compared to energy being transferred from physical mass? So by your logic if someone tanks a punch a fireball is incapable of hurting them? Nice.

Depending on the force of a punch and a power of fireball, yes. But then again, with how dumb your points were so far, I guess you would argue that someone who can tank a planet-busting punch could be easily burned with a lighter or something similarly silly.

Uh oh....an intelligence joke, shouldn't have done that; maybe I'm not smart enough to continously decipher your head-canon however I am smart enough to realize matter exists in 3 forms, properly spell two letter words, all the while understanding what a 'username' is rather than a nickname.

See? Just reading your posts makes me dumber. To the point I can't even type correctly. BrainDrain indeed.

It's also ironic that you accuse me of bad spelling, yet can't even type "continuously" and "headcanon"right. Not so smart after all, huh?

Also, "I am smart enough to realize matter exists in 3 forms"? Why are you flexing on me with your epic middle school physics knowledge once again? Am I supposed to be impressed?

Keep it up though, another one of those gets you flagged.

Ooooooh, I'm so scared. Too bad that there's nothing flag-worthy in my post, and you'd just get a warning for false flagging.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, flagged and done.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc66e8574839
deactivated-5cc66e8574839

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: It is ridiculously marvel biased now. Can't say how it was in the past.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzerx: You mean the same Doomsday who literally broke the phantom zone and after she was almost killed by a sun amped Zod and Faora?

Context be damned, eh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Yeah, global danger is nothing. Batman even confirming it endangered entire planet doesn't means anything, only your word matters because only you can judge how feats are measured.

That danger was from a closed rift.

Also Diana was the one who closed the rift, Non and Mongul were away as seen in the second last panel.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Sc55Zw7e8h3CoM2uXO-DL9XF-Arx5nofY15TUCiuu2nPs4gL3Yb2YS23DyPE6pb2Op_Bfielqk-P=s1600

She even said "You're welcome". But hey, tell us where they were helping to close the rift.

Uh-huh, get a better character to talk about. Diana turns Thing into rubble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Kara never twoshotted Doomsday, that was a dream created by Brainiac.

Diana outright defeated Kara in her own comic FFS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: I doubt you're aware of Diana's history then.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: ohhhh then I’m not sure, could go either way tbh. Rebirth Wonder Woman is pretty weak

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben

I'd love to have a constructive debate about it.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By FlashFyr

I uh... Wonder Woman no-selled blows from a Darkseid who was fully restored by absorbing the power of Zeus, Hercules, and a few other deities. Whether Darkseid's strength was his original + the Greeks, or just plainly the Greeks by themselves, either is still quite some power to be shrugging off.

(Darkseid was able to withstand Zeus' strength before absorbing him, though)

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn:

IMO, WWH should be comfortably above Post-Crisis Supes (who in turn, is only slightly more powerful than Thor). Phoenix Five Namor is stronger than Thor (seeing how another PF member could stop Thor's hammer with a finger), and Higher Evolutionary is pretty inconsistent, but has drained Silver Surfer's energy on that occasion.

Herc, Thor should be on Savage Hulk's level. Cho Hulk might be stronger than that, seeing how he whooped Thor and broke the door that Savage Hulk couldn't. Terrax and Surfer should be somewhat above people like Thor in physical stats, I guess.

On my Superman v Hulk thread, it was pretty much agreed upon that P52 Supes is best matched with WWH while N52 is closer to Indestructible Hulk levels. Which is what I generally thought as well.

WWH could or should be somewhat more powerful than N52 Supes, but they're not too far apart either.

Yeah. Question is, who could hurt each other more? And who has better durability? What other feats does WW have?

I would think WW is more skilled and agile, which should make up for any strength difference that may exist.

Her Bracelets of Submission (which she has here) are much more durable than Superman, and can block Darkseids Omega beams. She also took a hit from H'el with little damage... H'el is stronger than Superman. I guess I'll look for more after if need be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Thing can no sell nukes now? You learn new things everyday.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By jay_z94

N-52/Rebirth + No gear + Speed equalised = Thing obviously wins.

Non-nerfed Post-Crisis Diana with gear would stomp Ben though.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is gold

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing might have a chance

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Toratorn

@kirkseven said:

On my Superman v Hulk thread, it was pretty much agreed upon that P52 Supes is best matched with WWH while N52 is closer to Indestructible Hulk levels. Which is what I generally thought as well.

WWH could or should be somewhat more powerful than N52 Supes, but they're not too far apart either.

Hm. My train of thought is: P52 Superman is slightly stronger than Thor, based on their close fight in canon crossover, while Green Scar is massively stronger than Thor, seeing how he fodderized Hercules, Thor's equal, punched through a barrier that Thor couldn't dent in Dark Dimension (with a thunderclap) and one-shot amped Rulk with a thunderclap (while angry Thor couldn't bring down unamped Rulk with repeated strikes).

So Gren Scar should outclass P52 Superman pretty considerably in physical stats, with the only thing making the fight fair being Superman's massive speed.

I would think WW is more skilled and agile, which should make up for any strength difference that may exist.

What kinda skill are we talking about here? Ben went through millitary combat training, was a champion of superhuman wrestling organization and is skilled in boxing, jiu-jitsu and judo:

But if we're talking about advantages, I should mention Ben's incredible stamina and damage soak. He was able to fight against out-of-control Impossible Man for hours and was fine, took a beating from his own clones that were as powerful as himself for several hours and was still conscious, and, while exhausted (in previous issue, he almost died from a radioactive virus, had an exhausting fight against MODOK's forces, and then, after he was cured, spend an entire day looking for Dr. Langowski, without any rest and sleep), fought Sasquatch for hours:

Her Bracelets of Submission (which she has here) are much more durable than Superman, and can block Darkseids Omega beams.

Cool. But they're only going to be useful if she manages to block every hit coming her way. And might not be useful at all if Ben decides to grapple.

She also took a hit from H'el with little damage... H'el is stronger than Superman.

Good. Ben took hits from and even briefly held back a punch from Devourer, a being who was strong enough to stomp Thor and, by Thor's own claims, "far exceeded" his and Ben's combined might:

I guess I'll look for more after if need be.

Cool.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MorbusGrav
Even nerfed Wonder Woman still stomps Thing, and the mindless Wonder Woman hate on this site is getting really old.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By XLR87T3

@morbusgrav said:
Even nerfed Wonder Woman still stomps Thing, and the mindless Wonder Woman hate on this site is getting really old.

It's funny because even if Diana is only 25% as strong as Superman, that still makes her herald tier strength since Superman lifted the Earth effortlessly for 5 days straight and casually throws around moons. Hercules struggled with just half the mass of earth and only for a few hours, WW would crush Ben's skull

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: there is no concession as you didn't even present an argument. I'll let that other guy waste time with this incompetence, it's not my cup of tea. Get a life man.

ZillaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breaking news: People that legit think characters like Superman, Hal, WW are universal/multiversal are calling Marvel fans biased.

Also breaking news, everyone scales of everyone in DC, WW is 25% of Clarks strength based on nothing other than random facts pulled out of ones ass, but Marvel fanboys are the worst because they scale stuff all the time, btw Superman>Hal Jordan>Krona's Gauntlet>ZH Parallax>Deimos (Multiversal).

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW on a tough fight

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to add, Thing drawing blood from WWH was obviously as outlier or BS writing as even she hulk was able to do that while Herc, who is stronger than both, wasn't.

But still, Thing beats WW.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: except Herc clearly drew blood from him. And he isn't stronger than both of them either. He and Ben fought 3 times and stalemated each other each time. The only time where Herc showed superiority was when he beat Ben in a wrestling match, and even that was purely due to skill and not strength.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@toratorn: We are not even sure if that is blood or not, that is why I said what I said. It could have easily been spit.

And not to mention, it was a 2 handed full power haymaker.... the difference in power between that punch and what Ben did was extremely different.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins, even if strength is equal. She's still top 3 greatest fighters in DC

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: it's clearly green, and I don't think Hulk has green spit.

You can chalk it up to different artists. If the brawl was drawn by the same artist who was drawing main WWH comic, Hulk would bleed just as much (probably more) from Herc's hit.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian said:

Diana stomps him into a paste.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Bro, it is not even that clear that it is green... And if you follow the next panel, no residue blood is left or dripping from where he was hit.

So there is a very strong case that it was just spit.

I don't think this hulk would have been bleeding more from Herc hit as WWH durability was insane. Even getting hit by Juggy didn't cause that much damage to him.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Toratorn

@theoriginalone said:

@toratorn: Bro, it is not even that clear that it is green... And if you follow the next panel, no residue blood is left or dripping from where he was hit.

So there is a very strong case that it was just spit.

Dude, it's green. You can see it if you magnify the droplets. Here, look.

No Caption Provided

I don't think this hulk would have been bleeding more from Herc hit as WWH durability was insane. Even getting hit by Juggy didn't cause that much damage to him.

He was bleeding quite a lot from Juggernaut's hits tho.

No Caption Provided

Even weakened Juggernaut made him bleed, and he's like Sasquatch lvl when weakened (not a random estimate, they fought and were even).

No Caption Provided

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian said:

Diana stomps him into a paste.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Dude, that is no clear at all. It is a mixture of white and light green. So you can't call that definitive blood. Again, if you follow the next scan, these is no sign of that same blood anywhere.

And just because powered Juggy drew blood doesn't mean he was bleeding alot.

And that depowered hit from Cain drawing blood was obviously a stupid PIS showing. Because in that same comic, when Guido absorbed the kinetic energy from Hulk's own punch and smacked him on the face with it, it didn't cause any bleeding.

This whole comic was inconsistent in certain aspects.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Toratorn

@theoriginalone said:

@toratorn: Dude, that is no clear at all. It is a mixture of white and light green. So you can't call that definitive blood. Again, if you follow the next scan, these is no sign of that same blood anywhere.

Come on, saliva isn't supposed to have any green in it. The quality of the scan is shit, so it's hard to discern, but there's definitely green there. So it's definitelty blood. And yes, there was no blood on his face on the next panel... because all the droplets were sent flying by the force of impact. Or maybe because the artist didn't care enough to draw bloodied Hulk.

And just because powered Juggy drew blood doesn't mean he was bleeding alot.

That was still a considerable amount of blood.

And that depowered hit from Cain drawing blood was obviously a stupid PIS showing. Because in that same comic, when Guido absorbed the kinetic energy from Hulk's own punch and smacked him on the face with it, it didn't cause any bleeding.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in that showing with Guido, because Hulk obviously was seriously holding back in that comic.

His hits didn't one-shot Colossus:

Or aformentioned depowered Juggernaut.

Or even freaking Beast.

He was masssively holding back, so it would make sense that a massively pulled punch redirected back at him wouldn't do much damage. Besides, we don't even see if he was bleeding or not from Guido's punch, his face was partially obscured in all panels: