Wonder Woman vs Thing ( Speed Equalized )

#1 Edited by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

new 52 / rebirth

No lasso no sword

616 ( you can also include high end feats for thing )

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc66e8574839
#4 Posted by deactivated-5cc66e8574839 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana stomps him into a paste.

#5 Posted by Pipxeroth (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing stomps

#6 Posted by deactivated-5cc66e8574839 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Is this meme version of Thing thanks to Toratorn?

#7 Posted by Pipxeroth (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian: ?? N52/Rebirth Diana is a shitty mid tier, Thing stomps her no memes required

#8 Posted by baph (2951 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

This may be interesteing. Anyone cares to provide feats for Wonder Woman? Anyone more credible than Motifian, preferably.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
#11 Posted by deactivated-5cc073360931e (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#12 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Don't exclude Motifian, you'd be missing out on potential multiversal Diana 7 steps of scaling feats.

#13 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17536 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag: that would no doubt be hilarious, but it would be nice to have a debate with someone sensible once in a while.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#15 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12277 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben clobbers.

#16 Posted by Cognitive (1930 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing punches her into a bloody puddle.

#17 Edited by EmmaFrostXmen (4294 posts) - - Show Bio

Their comparable in strength (because it’s new 52), but Diana is a better fighter. Her sword will still kill him

#18 Posted by The_Red_Devil (5136 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana wins.

#19 Posted by deactivated-5cc66e8574839 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@pipxeroth: Mid tier? Rebirth Wonder Woman is honestly far more powerful than her pre 52 version.

This site and its weird obsession to lowball anything and everything in DC is just ridiculous.

#20 Posted by Tedirey (3086 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#21 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: You gotta see what this living meme just said.

#22 Edited by DeadpoolUchiha (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Its clobbering time for ww

#23 Posted by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag: I'm not even surprised. At least he didn't claim that she's multiversal due to scaling to Superman... yet.

#24 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Give him time, he is working on a plan right now, just gotta connect all the dots.

No Caption Provided

#25 Posted by deactivated-5cc66e8574839 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Uh-huh. Tell us about the mid tier who can close a tear in reality by their bare hands while tanking enough energy which could destroy the whole planet.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/CFqsmxUUEbd6E0NB3MROBKUDowkw06hQhqtxQmkLJ5MGLFQVdXzIjFiP_4PdF3uZTd3opUNXngHI=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Sc55Zw7e8h3CoM2uXO-DL9XF-Arx5nofY15TUCiuu2nPs4gL3Yb2YS23DyPE6pb2Op_Bfielqk-P=s1600

The energies leaking from the closed rift could destroy the whole planet.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/d5FZmbArsop63vkRTFFrpVFWe2SAgCZSE-SUt02QV4kVNbyA85QUrmAQmD7faUMxclvxoxUIHc1Z=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/wC9ZZY1XiCqeSa7HCijKSKnVt8M6kPdC2118vN1YuxHVD418JqLRgVxFOrcVcflei9T1r9XvcOV_=s1600

I know, I know, it will be dismissed as an outlier.

#26 Posted by Pipxeroth (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

@pipxeroth: Mid tier? Rebirth Wonder Woman is honestly far more powerful than her pre 52 version.

This site and its weird obsession to lowball anything and everything in DC is just ridiculous.

No Caption Provided

#27 Edited by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratornThe poor soul thinks Colossus level feats are impressive now lol.

#28 Edited by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

Uh-huh.

Okay, let's give you a chance...

Tell us about the mid tier who can close a tear in reality by their bare hands while tanking enough energy which could destroy the whole planet.

Closing a tear in reality is as unquantifiable as it gets. Not only that, but she didn't even do it herself, Non and Mongul were trying to close it as well. And last but not least, nothing on that scan says about "energy that could destroy the whole planet".

The energies leaking from the closed rift could destroy the whole planet.

"Endangering the planet" =/= planet buster. And Batman went through the portal without any trouble too. Guess he is planetary in durability as well?

I know, I know, it will be dismissed as an outlier.

No, it would only be dismissed as unimpressive feat that you lied out of your ass about.

#29 Posted by deactivated-5cc66e8574839 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

No Caption Provided

#31 Edited by deactivated-5cc66e8574839 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: So despite it being confirmed twice as "category seven global danger" and endangering the planet, its unimpressive because Batman passed through it as he was a phantom?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/d5FZmbArsop63vkRTFFrpVFWe2SAgCZSE-SUt02QV4kVNbyA85QUrmAQmD7faUMxclvxoxUIHc1Z=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/wC9ZZY1XiCqeSa7HCijKSKnVt8M6kPdC2118vN1YuxHVD418JqLRgVxFOrcVcflei9T1r9XvcOV_=s1600

Also Mongul/Mon tried to close the rift but could not, Diana closed it on her own.

Golly gee, how can anyone cure your denial? Did I give you impression that I care about your blind denial of anything and everything?

@zillag: Colossus level? Do tell where Colossus had such a feat?

#32 Posted by PanzerX (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah yes, the Wonder Woman that got her arms snapped by a larval Doomsday, and needed Superman as cover to tank a nuke.

Ben stomps.

#33 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

@panzerx said:

Ah yes, the Wonder Woman that got her arms snapped by a larval Doomsday, and needed Superman as cover to tank a nuke.

Ben stomps.

Oh yea i remember that, well i guess nukes are probably overkill when she can't even tank regular bullets.

#34 Edited by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag said:
@panzerx said:

Ben stomps.

Oh yea i remember that, well i guess nukes are probably overkill when she can't even tank regular bullets.

tbh bullet is her kryptonite thats why she wear her bracelets

only time i see here taking bullets is in injustice but thats non canon

#35 Edited by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio
@motifian said:

@toratorn: So despite it being confirmed twice as "category seven global danger" and endangering the planet, its unimpressive because Batman passed through it as he was a phantom?

"Category seven global danger" doesn't say anything except that there's some danger and that the danger can have global consequences. A big volcano or meteorite can have global effects on the world.

Not only that, it was also an implied danger, with dire consequences only coming if the portal would stay open for long enough. Literally nothing happened to the world while the portal was open. And yes, the fact that Batman passed through that portal without any discomfort only confirms that.

Also Mongul/Mon tried to close the rift but could not, Diana closed it on her own.

And they were still doing that when Diana came to help. It was a shared feat, and the feat is useless since it's completely unquantifiable anyway.

Golly gee, how can anyone cure your denial? Did I give you impression that I care about your blind denial of anything and everything?

Irony is real. Get better arguments and then we'll talk.

#36 Posted by Ouroborik (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

I am considered a DC fanboy by most of my friends and I still think Thing wins this fight.

#37 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

I am considered a DC fanboy by most of my friends and I still think Thing wins this fight.

one simply doesn't have to try too hard to consider this

your posts speaks for yourself

#38 Edited by comic_book_fan (12025 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian: lol your kidding right you must have not been here when i started fighting the good fight people use to argue captain boomerang over Apocalypse before i started beating sense into the vine because dc powerscaling is higher everyone in dc was overblown except for batman because people don't like him heck i had to argue for 4 pages about galactus vs flash lol well i agree i see some dc low balling its not nearly as bad as the dc bias once was

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
#39 Posted by Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

If she's still somewhat close to superman than she wins

#40 Posted by Kirkseven (3646 posts) - - Show Bio

She can stagger and draw blood from Superman, I'm sure she can hurt or kill Thing.

Nerfing her speed makes it tough though.

#41 Edited by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@hey_thatsmildlyadequate: well, she had her arms broken by the same larval Doomsday who Superman literally tore apart, so maybe she isn't particularly close to him. At best she made him bleed with her hits a couple of times. But if we go by that route, Ben made people like WWHulk, Phoenix Five Namor and High Evolutionary amped by Surfer's Power Cosmic bleed from his hits.

#42 Edited by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: is that her best striking feat? Ben drew blood from people stronger than Superman, like WWHulk, Phoenix Five Namor and High Evolutionary amped by Surfer's Power Cosmic, and has hurt and staggered people of similar caliber like Thor, Hercules, Hulk, Cho Hulk, Terrax, Surfer, etc.

#43 Posted by Earendill (1754 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman stomps.

#44 Posted by Kirkseven (3646 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: I put WWH on the same level as N52 Supes, though some may disagree. I'm assuming the other people you listed here are Hulk level too?

They should both be able to hurt each other, which makes this interesting.

#45 Edited by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven said:

@toratorn: I put WWH on the same level as N52 Supes, though some may disagree. I'm assuming the other people you listed here are Hulk level too?

IMO, WWH should be comfortably above Post-Crisis Supes (who in turn, is only slightly more powerful than Thor). Phoenix Five Namor is stronger than Thor (seeing how another PF member could stop Thor's hammer with a finger), and Higher Evolutionary is pretty inconsistent, but has drained Silver Surfer's energy on that occasion.

Herc, Thor should be on Savage Hulk's level. Cho Hulk might be stronger than that, seeing how he whooped Thor and broke the door that Savage Hulk couldn't. Terrax and Surfer should be somewhat above people like Thor in physical stats, I guess.

They should both be able to hurt each other, which makes this interesting.

Yeah. Question is, who could hurt each other more? And who has better durability? What other feats does WW have?

#46 Posted by ZillaG (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Indestructible Hulk/post core breach Savage Hulk is about as close to a 50/50 match you can have between him and New-52 Superman, this is indicated by the fact that both have surprisingly similar feats to one another. Shaking a planet with their blows, having planetary+ strength, tanking planet busting explosions/blast, etc...

WWH is a step above Nuperman and is only barely above pre-52 Superman.

This is all irrelevant for this thread anyway and i still don't see a solid argument for why WW would beat Thing, i know for a fact she was rather unimpressive in new-52 compared to her pre-52 self.

#47 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7394 posts) - - Show Bio

I was curious to see how much scaling would be used for these characters so I know I had to click ??

#48 Posted by BrainDrain (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait so Diana being shielded from a nuke is a low showing but Superman practically nearly dying from it isn't? So the plot device Doomsday who fluctuated from overwhelming superman to the point he questioned himself to being twoshotted by Kara is supposed to mean Ben wins here? These arguments are by all means horrendus.

Ben gets utterly obliterated, she outmanuevers him, pins him, then proceedes to pound him to dust.

#49 Edited by Toratorn (8543 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: so WW got stomped by the same Doomsday who got two-shot by Kara? Damn, she's even weaker than I thought.

#50 Posted by PanzerX (605 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: I'm fairly certain they explained that the radiation from the Nuke drained the solar energy from his cells - N52 Clark already has far better durability feats. Diana got shielded by Clark's cape in order for her to survive.

And again, Larval Doomsday isn't the same one from Superman Doomed that fed off of another being's life.