Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tedirey said:
@factg said:
No Caption Provided

@tedirey: So, PC Superman had the power of splitting moons in half, busting planets, surviving black holes, and flying MFTL. Let's assume he stopped holding back his power. An enraged Superman split one of Saturn's moons in half. Let's not also forget it took Superman 4 minutes to fly millions of miles away, capping the feat at MFTL. A strike like this, would either KO Wonder Woman, seriously injure her, or in an unlikely event, possibly kill her:

I have no problem with Superman being faster in flight than Wonder Woman, afterall, Hermes just gave a portion of his power to WW. Superman has awesome striking power that's for sure but Wonder Woman already survived Superman at his deadliest more than two times and one of those fights, Circe magically turned him into a Doomsday version of himself. And that is after the World's at War event where Superman is still has some of the effects of sundip. I'm assuming we're talking Post-Crisis? If so, Wonder Woman already had a feat of punching and winding Konvict here despite Superman using planet shattering attacks.

Wonder Woman only survived that attack when Supes was controlled by Maxwell Lord because she has kryptonite on her. And DD has severely hurt Wonder Woman, while Superman on one occasion phased through his attacks and another ripped him in half. WW can only dream of doing that stuff. And Superman was taking hits on the offensive right? Plus, Superman has better showings with people like Darkseid and Imperiex and such.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@tedirey:

And yeah, Wonder Woman survived a black hole at least 3x already and even pulled Martian Manhunter from it's event horizon which I consider planetary plus strength because she's pulling against it's event horizon and even suns and stars get pulled by it not to mention light.

While Superman may have the advantage in raw speed, Wonder Woman definitely has advantage in combat speed as shown in most of their fights. She can connect more hits and dodge more blows and despite Superman's best efforts, she can't one-shot her at all.

Superman survived with a black hole in his hand, he was shot out of one and had to fly at MFTL speeds from the edge of the universe, and then outflew one too. Those feats seem better than WW's imo. And combat speed lol, Superman would statue her if he needed to.

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Talking to yourself I see.

Lol. Wonder Woman's fans explaining themselves about Wonder Woman's capabilities.

@tedirey said:

@tedirey:

And yeah, Wonder Woman survived a black hole at least 3x already and even pulled Martian Manhunter from it's event horizon which I consider planetary plus strength because she's pulling against it's event horizon and even suns and stars get pulled by it not to mention light.

While Superman may have the advantage in raw speed, Wonder Woman definitely has advantage in combat speed as shown in most of their fights. She can connect more hits and dodge more blows and despite Superman's best efforts, she can't one-shot her at all.

GG

No Caption Provided

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@aryansingh: There could be amped versions of Wonder Woman, I'm referring to post-crisis as it's the most familiar version. At least for me, for both WW or SM. Wonder Woman's supporters will be ignorant and biased as always.

Is it true that the current Wonder Woman can defeat Hermaeus Mora ( who should be on par with Destiny of the Endless ) or someone of that tier ( i am asking because i had a debate on Mora vs WW ) or what that all just wank ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@thewalterwhite:

Whatever you say Mr.-I'm -Correct-and-Batman-is-wrong-guy. You're still clueless. Come back to me if you finally know the topic we're talking about.

You can call me names but it's a pretty pathetic comeback.

For a person who talks to himself, I'm not surprised.

I said I'm right about "batman being wrong in that instance"

Don't twist and turn my statements. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey:

1. He was blitzing her and burning her bones lmao. She needed it to distract him, and that's when he punched her into Earth. This Superman wasn't playing around.

2. Wonder Woman got her arms broken by DD, while Superman ripped him in half. And Superman has killed DD like twice, while WW has done it 0 times.

3. Superman fought and killed DD. And one time, DD beat the JL too, and Superman clapped him.

4. Superman has heavily injured Darkseid more times than WW, and he's more of a match for him.

5. Superman blitzed and used most of his powers to stop Imperiex. What WW did was different than what Supes did. And I think Imperiex had universal power as well.

6. Superman has flown through the Phantom Stranger without an amp, but WW was amped when she beat him. And she can't beat Ares in his realm without a special form or amp either.

Thing is, Superman stomps imo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@thewalterwhite: Yeah I've thought so. Just go back to using non-canon fights and memes. Yo're better at doing this. And you're still clueless what combat speed is so I lost my interest.

Superman Batman 15 is canon to post-crisis.

You never will accept the truth, so you better lose interest.

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#312  Edited By NamelessMonster

Superman wins every time!

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By NamelessMonster

Even Scaling Woman won't stand a chance.

I guess by Intent Diana was created to be an equal to Clark, but this changed a long time ago.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Was Batman wrong or right when he mentions the mass of the Shadow Moon that was the same mass as the real moon?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darthsuper: I'm not sure why you'd want to remind me anything about that fight. I just read it a few days b4. I'm already on top of it. There is nothing good in that panels, apart from Wonder Woman getting KOd. By a Superman who's not fighting properly.

Wonder Woman was holding back as well. And she sliced his neck open with her tiara.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman in a good fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewalterwhite said:

@darthsuper: I'm not sure why you'd want to remind me anything about that fight. I just read it a few days b4. I'm already on top of it. There is nothing good in that panels, apart from Wonder Woman getting KOd. By a Superman who's not fighting properly.

Wonder Woman was holding back as well. And she sliced his neck open with her tiara.

Wonder Woman held back for a moment when she tried to lasso to free him, but she failed, she later went for his throat, she also said barely. Superman did not fight properly in those scans considering he thought Wonder Woman was doomsday. Like-

• He didn't use pressure points. Something he does in character when you fight with strategy. Not when u fight Doomsday.
  • You can hold nothing back but still fight pretty badly, if you don't have a strategy and just rush, mindless.
  • Wonder Woman got speedblitzed, choked, burnt, used kryptonite, KOd, got her wrist broken.
  • Wonder Woman fought completely tactically, used gear, used Superman's vulnerability, used diversion tactics.
  • Even after slashing the throat fight wasn't ended. Superman could still speak and was healing.
  • Unless you think Superman would stop if Lois got killed? Lol. He said otherwise anyway.
  • Wonder Woman has admitted she can't beat Superman, from her own words.
  • Superman has defeated Wonder Woman in character, blitzed her, restrained her.
  • A mind-controlled Superman has been used to defeat Diana and put her in hospital (Morrison's JLA).
  • Superman has better feats. He's better in almost every way that counts barring using weaponry.

There are far more things that show Superman can just straight up one-shot Wonder Woman. If he connects a well-placed strike.

Jabubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey:

The Parasite one could be because he tasted her divine magic/ godhood (which is apart of the Olympian pantheon). Superman is from an alien race, his powers aren’t exactly divine magic. This doesn’t necessarily mean that Wonder Woman is more powerful than Superman, but she does have more mystical powers.

The panels you’ve taken from issue 41 and 43 are out of context. Wonder Woman also got her ass handed to her by eradicator and was even kidnapped after the fight where she said she would hold him off. The Justice League was having difficult fighting the daxamites and the eradictor, Madame Xanadu teleported them away from and visible yellow suns, causing Superman, Daxamites, and The Eradicator to become weaker. The Eradicator was taking some of Superman’s DNA because Superman didn’t want anymore fighting, than Diana backstabs the eradicator. It wasn’t exactly a fair fight, none of them could defeat the eradicator. The panels you show don’t prove that Wonder Woman is anymore powerful than Superman.

Honestly it’s up to the writers, comics get rebooted constantly, and many fail to follow continuity to the T. We can speculate all we want, but whoever wins is pretty much up to the writers. Like cmon now, Superman Prime 1 Million exists and that just aint fair.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on = Wonder Woman in a close fight

Morals off= Superman in a good fight

Vegitoblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@factg:

Before I log off, I want to give you your assignment lol because I've got to attend to something.

What do you think of the following?

Parasite said he never felt power like Wonder Woman's. Not even from Superman.

No Caption Provided

Parasite got a taste of Wonder Woman's power again and it's like nothing he ever felt before.

No Caption Provided

Here's another instance of Wonder Woman's power being off the charts.

No Caption Provided

And lastly, Wonder Woman is genetically stronger than an amped Daxamite according to the Eradicator.

No Caption Provided

And before you even attempt to counter, consider these additional informations:

No Caption Provided

If you'd read the book you'd know it was explicitly stated that the energy Parasite was draining was from Olympus.

No Caption Provided

Also Eradicator outright states that Superman is the most powerful DNA, not to mention Superman's attack actually causes Eradicator to call for assistance while wonder woman just gets choked with one hand.

Eradicator vs Superman

Eradicator vs Superman.

No Caption Provided

Eradicator vs Wonder Woman.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: I like of how you are over hyping Wonder Woman when she is one of the weakest Justice League who is mostly a brick:

1. Superman: Instant Lobotomy GG
  2. Martian Manhunter: Mind Rape GG
  3. Green Lantern: Time Travel GG
  4. The Flash: Suspend Animation GG
  5. Batman: Preparation Time GG
  6. Doctor Fate: Haxed Magic GG
  7. Captain Marvel: Godly Powers GG
  8. Captain Atom: Cosmic Powers GG

Let's stop right here.

She's not one of the weakest JL members, she's actually in the top 3.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By NamelessMonster

@kymilia said:
@jonathancarlton said:

@tedirey: I like of how you are over hyping Wonder Woman when she is one of the weakest Justice League who is mostly a brick:

Let's stop right here.

No, she's not.

She is top 5, behind

• Martian Manhunter
  • Flash
  • Superman
  • Hal Jordan
Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, what? Super Man wins both round. But it's not a stomp.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@jonathancarlton said:

Let's stop right here.

No, she's not.

She is top 5, behind

• Martian Manhunter
  • Flash
  • Superman
  • Hal Jordan

No

• Superman
  • Wonder woman
  • Martian manhunter
  • Flash
  • Green lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman rips her apart. She fought DD, and was a bloody mess with her arms injured. Superman later met DD, and ripped him in half with bloodlust. Superman>WW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman easy.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By NamelessMonster

@kymilia: Okay, looks like you lack knowledge so I will not debate why those 4 characters are above her, but have a nice day.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By NamelessMonster

@thewalterwhite said:

Superman easy.

This. Luckily for Scaling Woman fans this is not a lockable thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessmonster: Yes, that name suits her well. You'll not be finding feats here, you'll be finding how she hurt this and hurt that and beat this and beat that........all subjective, nothing objective.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia: Okay, looks like you lack knowledge so I will not debate why those 4 characters are above her, but have a nice day.

That was just how I chose to scale them, I could be wrong.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewalterwhite: Yeah, sometimes as far as some feats might fit her, more often than not there's to much ABC with a lot inconsistency.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia: Do you have any continental-Moon level feats for her? I think she lacks feat and people hype her. Though that opinion can be changed if you present feats.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@namelessmonster said:

It's okay, I would advise you to look at some Respect Threads (Infos on the power level of characters).. But it's okay!

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia: Do you have any continental-Moon level feats for her? I think she lacks feat and people hype her. Though that opinion can be changed if you present feats.

I'm not a DC expert so I'm not going to try to convince you that she is near Superman's level but I do know that she lifted a moon with her lasso.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namelessmonster: That's because people scale her from fights with Amazo, Zoom, Flash, Phantom Stranger, etc? Most likely out of context or an outlier. She's either overhyped or lowballed, with no middle ground.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@namelessmonster said:

It's okay, I would advise you to look at some Respect Threads (Infos on the power level of characters).. But it's okay!

I can't find RT's for the JL members, can you post links?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia: Ok, well I meant in busting/striking tier, but I see what you mean. Honestly, that's still a good feat.

NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@namelessmonster said:
@kymilia said:
@namelessmonster said:

Actually I'm kinda busy right now, but I can give you for WW there are these versions: Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, but on the Characters Main Profile in this site generally have it, or you might just google it which also helps

''Superman Respect Thread'' for example, you might find it here or in reddit.

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kymilia said:
@namelessmonster said:
@kymilia said:
@namelessmonster said:

Actually I'm kinda busy right now, but I can give you for WW there are these versions: Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, but on the Characters Main Profile in this site generally have it, or you might just google it which also helps

''Superman Respect Thread'' for example, you might find it here or in reddit.

Wow Diana has some impressive feats, they aren't better than Superman's but they are good. People should stop lowballing her, according to DC she's one of the strongest people on earth and she rivals Martian manhuner and Superman. People should also stop putting JL members against each other, they even lifted earth TOGETHER.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@tedirey said:
@factg said:

Superman rips her apart. She fought DD, and was a bloody mess with her arms injured. Superman later met DD, and ripped him in half with bloodlust. Superman>WW.

You know I agreed to debate this with you but you came back with this? I tagged you. You just repeat what you said. Your answers to mine?

Why would you debate comics with someone who doesn't read them