WonderWoman__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By WonderWoman__
No Caption Provided

All of you guys probably know of the two super hero's named Superman and Wonder Woman. But today is about who would win in a battle to the death, Wonder Woman or Superman? Well lets see that powers.

Superman : Superman possesses the powers of flight, superhuman strength, x-ray vision, heat vision, cold breath, super-speed, enhanced hearing, and nigh-invulnerability

Wonder Woman : Superhuman strength, speed, durability, and longevity Flight Skilled hand-to-hand combatant and she has various weapons such as the Lasso of truth, God Kill (Sword) her shield, her tiara and her bracelets.

So Superman has no weapons but possesses a various amount of powers, but in a fight against Wonder Woman his X-ray vision, cold breath and his heat vision are no use. But his strength and speed would put up a match for Wonder Woman. Now Wonder Woman has a various amount of weapons, armour and powers. Wonder Woman has great strength just like Superman, there just as strong has each other which would be difficult for both of them to take one another down. But Wonder Woman's speed gives her the advantage because she has incredible speed and she possesses the God Killer and the Lasso Of Truth and her tiara that can cut through Superman's skin all which are incredibly powerful weapons. She also has her indestructible bracelets that can block off Superman's heat vision. So to put this in perspective, If Superman would take away all off her weapons he would win and that's if he could, If Wonder Woman had her weapons she would take down Superman. The Winner of Superman Vs Wonder Woman would probably Be : Wonder Woman. - If you don't agree leave comment.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwoman__: you made this thread with a clear answer in mind and this match-up has been done before. Considering your post count, you are new to the vine, so welcome and this is two rules that have been broken. Not trying to be mean, but the moderators aren't gonna let this stay for long. Try to look more into the battles and double check that it hasn't already been done before.

On topic, this kick made Superman draw a little blood, but it's far from beating him, stronger and more powerful, there isn't much she can do to put him down.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Your logic is sound in theory, the problem is that they are not physical equals. Physically, Superman outclasses Wonder Woman pretty much across the board.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is better

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By greenarrow5476

@wonderwoman__: If you have a winner in mind this is a rule you have broken looking at your op and your account name you clearly favor Wonder Woman if you want to know who would win go look up some older WW vs Superman battles you can even bump them if you want but if your going to make a thread you have to atleast have doubts about who's going to win and looking at your op you clearly don't.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwoman__: oh, yeah, which versions are we using? Post-Crisis or New 52? The picture is New 52, but the Tiara is from Post-crisis.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because a highly skilled MMA fighter definitely can't destroy your average gym freak. We all know why supes doesn't lose (it's the vine) even though Diana has every feat and tool needed to body Clark in a cqc battle that doesn't involve bull rushing (which she can soundly react to as well).

How about we outline the numerous times supes has struggled with anyone moderately skilled? Or the fact that Diana has fought combatants of similar or superior combat speed whilst blinded? Or the genuine fact that Superman has conceded to Diana's combat speed.

This is what makes these boards laughable, blantant denial.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez said:

@cosmic_lantern: more like an MMA fighter Vs a polar bear.

Great analogy.

It's not the difference between two humans of different strength levels. There is a gulf between them in physicals.

WonderWoman__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WonderWoman__

If you guys are thinking that I chose Wonder Woman as the winner because my name is WonderWoman__ well I didn't. I chose the win after logic or rather, Superman could win, Wonder Woman could win, We don't know because the have the same level it could be a tie, Someone could win over the other but that does not mean we have to shout out "Superman could win" or "Wonder Woman could win" because they both have strengths and speeds so it would be a equal fight. I just picked the rather opponent (Wonder Woman) that had the more chance of winning because of her skilled fighting, powers and weapons. I also think it could be a tie because there both on the same strength and speed level. If you do not agree with this please reply to this comment.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwoman__: I understand what you are trying to say, but if this is what you meant than you shouldn't have stated why WW has a general advantage in the OP, you should have kept the OP and WW'S reasons of advantage separate.

Anywho, they're raw power and damage output are entirely different.

And you still need to verify which WW is being used.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@wonderwoman__: Welcome to the Vine, I see you wanted to make a thread about the ever popular Wonder Woman vs Superman subject. I'm guessing you're probably new to the site and haven't yet read the rules where dupe (copy) threads aren't allowed without specific conditions. This includes Superman vs Wonder Woman because there are loads of threads about Superman and Wonder Woman already. The mods will probably lock this because it's been done so many times before but no need to be alarmed about it, you can talk about this in one of the other threads or blog about it.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would win.

WonderWoman__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

@wonderwoman__: I understand what you are trying to say, but if this is what you meant than you shouldn't have stated why WW has a general advantage in the OP, you should have kept the OP and WW'S reasons of advantage separate.

Anywho, they're raw power and damage output are entirely different.

And you still need to verify which WW is being used. -

I am not verifying why WW is being used because the OP levels are totally different, I'm just saying that Wonder Woman has a better chance but Superman has a above good chance at taking her down. And in many fights between Superman and Wonder Woman they both rathered tie, Wonder Woman wins or Superman wins, it cannot be confirmed that either of the superheros can Win over each other.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwoman__: it kinda does.

Post Crisis Superman has defeated Wonder Woman, but new 52 WW and Supes have never fought.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fablehaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In most cases Superman would be the victor, however, Wonder Woman is certainly capable of holding her own against the Man of Steel, and it's not an exaggeration to say that she has a chance of besting him.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: You know I actually can't find a regular ol' Superman vs Wonder Woman thread that hasn't been locked.

WonderWoman__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WonderWoman__

Yes, I know a mod is probably going to lock it, but its worth it because I was trying to just make a point on who would win, Today everyone is obsessed with Superman and its taking over how all the other superheroes have no glory today. Superman has a great opponent and Superman could and probably would win. But over the times Superman is getting more and more famous, and all the Woman (and other male superheros) Superheroes aren't getting as much love as they use to. I'm male in real life so i'm just trying to make a point on how logic and strength, I'm not trying to offend no one but i'm saying that Wonder Woman would win against Superman. Its just my opinion.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@amendment50: Huh you're right. Guess this topic was quite toxic.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwoman__: if you wanted to state your opinion, you should have just made a thread in gen. Discussion and rename it: "why WW Vs Superman isn't a mismatch"

It probably won't be locked

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwoman__: Does Diana have the means to defeat Superman? Yeah better combat Speed and she's just a plain better fighter but Supes could definitely beat Wonder Woman aswell since Superman does have the Speed and strength advantage and a slighty more varied powerset are we talking about pre Flashpoint Diana vs Superman? are they bloodlusted? maybe a bit more detail but anyway Diana could definitely hold her own against Superman and even beat him but it really depends on the circumstances.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is better in pretty much better on every way, except combat skills and thats pretty much useless due to speed difference.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Supermanforever

@cosmic_lantern said:

Because a highly skilled MMA fighter definitely can't destroy your average gym freak. We all know why supes doesn't lose (it's the vine) even though Diana has every feat and tool needed to body Clark in a cqc battle that doesn't involve bull rushing (which she can soundly react to as well).

How about we outline the numerous times supes has struggled with anyone moderately skilled? Or the fact that Diana has fought combatants of similar or superior combat speed whilst blinded? Or the genuine fact that Superman has conceded to Diana's combat speed.

This is what makes these boards laughable, blantant denial.

what mma champ like mcgregor would destroy some heavy weight like nathan jones or thor bjornson. he would literaly break him in half. There are weight classes for a reason. besides this is not human vs human this, this supes vs ww and their high end feats have big gap. Wonder womans best chance would be her sword and superman with speed is mnore than capable of both avoiding and killing her. In fact Supermans speed feats compared to wonder womans would make wonder woman pretty much frozen in time. Wonder woman wank is getting of the chart.

Also saying Superman has conceded to Diana's combat speed so superman is somewhat comparable in terms of speed is laughable even more. By that logic flash conceded from Superman in battle so now Superman is comparable to flash? that how it sounds. Well no it doesnt work like that, if Superman would try to blitz,m she defiantly is getting blitzed unless she gets better feats.

Avatar image for magikarpgamingy
MagikarpGamingY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It actually depends on if Superman can take away WW weapons like the Lasso of Truth as he stated, WW has all those weapons that gets her in an advantage. With all the weapons that WW has, she might have a chance to beat Superman. In my opinion, most or some of WW power comes from the Tiara (in Post-Crisis), the Lasso of Truth, and her bracelets, but if Superman gets a chance to take away those weapons, then he might have a chance to beat WW. In my opinion, it all depends on if WW keeps or looses her weapons.

WonderWoman__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you want to talk to me more about this my discord is : Shawn_#7235

We Can talk More About This Topic

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@wonderwoman__: You should not make any thread with a winner in mind, and currently is Diana for whatever reason much weaker than Clark. Make a bloodlusted PC Diana vs in character Clark fight and yeah she would likely win the majority regardless if the Clarkforce wants to hear or get nightmares from that, but this thread here is just silly and pointless.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark absolutely wins, every time. Diana's having grace is her skill as a warrior, other than that she's physically outmatched.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: PC Diana was much stronger than N52 and Rebirth, the difference for Clark is much smaller.

Well if its blood lusted PC Diana vs blood lusted Clark would Clark win the majority, but i was talking about a scenario where she takes the majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfcb5e372b3
deactivated-59dfcb5e372b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She gets one shot again and dies

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Why bump this?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderwoman__: You should not make any thread with a winner in mind, and currently is Diana for whatever reason much weaker than Clark. Make a bloodlusted PC Diana vs in character Clark fight and yeah she would likely win the majority regardless if the Clarkforce wants to hear or get nightmares from that, but this thread here is just silly and pointless.

This was actually already the right answer.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EternalDarkFury

Superman still wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump this? zz

This is a toss up battle with majority going to Superman

He wins 7/10. One of the best battles of comics that most of the times if not all time, shows no winner
Their battle can shatter the Planet

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one-shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman but not a stomp. Anybody who says its is is a d1cksucker.

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump :)

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman obviously.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MorbusGrav

The only God killer sword Wonder Woman herself had in the comics i remember was the Flashing Blade:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And that Nemesis version of Wonder Woman obviously stomps normal Superman.

With Rebirth stomps either Superman because Wonder Woman's normal feats are garbage for the most part so far, or Wonder Woman stomps even harder than the Nemesis version if she can use Hecate's magic that is still left in her.

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fanboy7mode

Ohh please Multiversal Superman who beat world forger beats your hecates ass :)

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fanboy7mode

Also in that pic She basically looks like what if Hela had sex with Jennifer aniston and the had a child with her