Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Standard Post-Crisis/New52/Rebirth Wonder Woman and 616 Pre-Core Breach Hulk
  • Composite Standard Gear
  • Starting Distance is 10 ft
  • Win by Death/KO/Incap
  • Morals Off

Battlefield

Themyscira
Themyscira

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd side with Hulk for a majority.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If Diana is bloodlusted, I think she can take this by abusing her speed and gear advantages.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doesn't matter which Hulk. He cannot win. She is too fast too strong. She does more damage than he can heal. Her weapons can affect his healing. I can see hulk having a trauma and reverting back to Banner. Diana for the stomp. Beheading is just too much.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread gave me a Comic Vine equivalent of a Vietnam flashback to the WBH thread.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana because of speed and gear.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana, handily

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An atom splitting sword isn't doing much, sure, it can severely damage Hulk but he had healed from worse. Also he's pain tolerance, strength, and durability is vastly superior to that of WW's.

Hulk wins.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Lvenger

Honestly I side with Hulk now even if it is Pre Core Breach. He's still significantly stronger than Diana and has healed from greater damage than her atom cutting sword. Maybe Diana's lasso soul ability might be able to calm Hulk down but he has resisted similar mental powers used against him. The point is I don't think Diana can speed blitz Hulk to defeat like Clark could.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk defeated Gladiator so Hulk wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk defeated Gladiator so Hulk wins.

Wonder woman would stomp gladiator...

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk still.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman still.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: that's been argued before and Diana lost in quite a few threads.....so that's not a guarantee

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Diana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I just saw this is morals off. How long do you think Decapitation will put down Hulk for. 10 seconds should count as a victory for Diana as per standard rules. I doubt Diana could BFR Hulk though. Her travel speed is pretty weak compared to Superman.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@brucerogers: I just saw this is morals off. How long do you think Decapitation will put down Hulk for. 10 seconds should count as a victory for Diana as per standard rules. I doubt Diana could BFR Hulk though. Her travel speed is pretty weak compared to Superman.

I don't think decapitation would even work in the first place.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk takes it.

Lol at Diana beating every version of Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: depends on versions and most people in your book must be different then mine. About 50/50 on GameSpot before merge with vine, Reddit, comicboards, CBR, electric ferret...just to name a few. So, yeah....

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Itachus17

Standard Post-Crisis/New52/Rebirth Wonder Woman and 616 Pre-Core Breach Hulk

• Composite Standard Gear
  • Starting Distance is 10 ft
  • Win by Death/KO/Incap
  • Morals Off

Sigh i love how WW gets downplayed in virtually each second thread...

WW without much trouble, pre-core breach Hulk isn't even that impressive at all.

@kevd4wg What do you specifically mean with composite standard gear(morphing disk and the likes)?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In which twilight zone would anyone need remotely Superman's travel speed just for freaking Hulk? And what the hell should stop morals off WW to literally attack Hulk's soul, spam aegis lightning, blitz the shit out of Hulk with sword and tiara, etc...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: I think she can win. Depends on how you argue it. I just think It wont be as easy for Wonder Woman to BFR plus she rarely uses it? There are other arguments that can be made using her gear though.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread:

I think she can win. Depends on how you argue it. I just think It wont be as easy for Wonder Woman to BFR plus she rarely uses it? There are other arguments that can be made using her gear though.

She rarely uses it is a pretty bad argument for morals off WW and still don't explains any connection to Superman's travel speed. And that we are as far with WW downplaying that it became somehow questionable if a morals off PC/New52/Rebirth WW with composite standard gear can beat even just pre-core Hulk is rly a pretty bad joke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17:

She rarely uses it is a pretty bad argument for morals off WW and still don't explains any connection to Superman's travel speed

Morals off don't mean she will do OOC Stuff. She will be willing to kill and use her sword. Superman has continuously bullrush OP opponents like Darkseid to the Sun. And used BFR more times and has better travel speed. The connection is because Superman can BFR Hulk I doubt Wonder Woman can do it.

I think Wonder Woman can win. Nore sure thats why I said I need feats for Hulk resisting atom cutting sword.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I wasn't just talking about using speed. Diana does user her speed. But will that be enough to BFR Hulk?

And her speeblitzing feat from Body-Doubles #4 is overused. Its the only one that I recall where she speedblitzes Superman style, even though artist did not draw it properly.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman should win. Hulk has no answer to her speed.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Itachus17

@empressofdread said:

@itachus17:

She rarely uses it is a pretty bad argument for morals off WW and still don't explains any connection to Superman's travel speed

Morals off don't mean she will do OOC Stuff. She will be willing to kill and use her sword. Superman has continuously bullrush OP opponents like Darkseid to the Sun. And used BFR more times and has better travel speed. The connection is because Superman can BFR Hulk I doubt Wonder Woman can do it.

I think Wonder Woman can win. Nore sure thats why I said I need feats for Hulk resisting atom cutting sword.

Morals off means exactly that she will do out of character stuff to a degree, also is Superman still an illogical comparison. First he has no connection to Hulk at all, second Superman had far more appearances than WW and you would need to truly calculate that and take into account how much they both are willing to use their speed on average and third WW performed blitzes like that quite a few times in PC/New52/Rebirth.

WW don't even needs the New52 sword and this is still just pre-core Hulk.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Diana and it is not even close with that iteration of Banner.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: I know Wonder Woman is faster than Hulk that is common knowledge. But she very rarely BFRs someone. I have no problem with Wonder Woman winning. I did ask BruceRogers for some feats. I am not debating in favor of Hulk. So arguing with me is wasting your time.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

People should know by now Speed is not the deciding factor of every fight in fiction.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman takes it handily.

@lvenger said:

Honestly I side with Hulk now even if it is Pre Core Breach. He's still significantly stronger than Diana and has healed from greater damage than her atom cutting sword. Maybe Diana's lasso soul ability might be able to calm Hulk down but he has resisted similar mental powers used against him.

Does that mean he beats Hal Jordan and Wally West too and since when is soul manipulation a mental power?

The point is I don't think Diana can speed blitz Hulk to defeat like Clark could.

What has Clark to do with this fight and what should stop Diana?

Again what has Clark to do with this fight and what should stop Diana to BFR Hulk?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: by composite standard gear I just mean all of a characters standard gear. So something they used for like a run or more at standard levels would apply

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: I know Wonder Woman is faster than Hulk that is common knowledge. But she very rarely BFRs someone. I have no problem with Wonder Woman winning. I did ask BruceRogers for some feats. I am not debating in favor of Hulk. So arguing with me is wasting your time.

Superman also pretty rarely bfrs someone in comparison to all his fights and you used him as argument in favour of Hulk. I don't think it is ever a waste of time to argue with somone who isn't a troll, i just find the idea that characters need freaking Superman's travel speed just to blitz/bfr pre-core Hulk pretty absurd.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: Travel speed is pretty helpful in doing BFR.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@itachus17: by composite standard gear I just mean all of a characters standard gear. So something they used for like a run or more at standard levels would apply

Well then has WW her morphing disk for sure and this becomes even easier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrathofthebrad:

Again what has Clark to do with this fight

Because someone brought up speedblitzing as an argument for Superman winning same not working for Diana.

and what should stop Diana to BFR Hulk.

travel speed is always helps in BFR

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: Travel speed is pretty helpful in doing BFR.

And WW has luckily far better travel speed than pre-core Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: Then I'm changing towards Wonder Woman. What do you think about Diana's sword, Will it work or not?