• 131 results
Posted by skywalker95 (4250 posts) 5 months, 14 hours ago

Poll: Wonder Woman vs Orion vs Black Adam: Free for all Slugfest (52 votes)

Diana 31%
Orion 52%
Adam 17%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Pre New 52
  • No Flight, Lasso, Astro Force or any other weapons
  • Purely a H2H Brawl
  • Battle on Asgard
  • Morals off, Bloodlusted
  • Win by Death
  • Start 50 meters apart
#1 Posted by Kevd4wg (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion stomps

#2 Posted by reaverlation (25832 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Orion

2. Black Adam

3. Wonder Woman

#3 Posted by King-Ragnar (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

#4 Posted by Itachus17 (3321 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion.

#5 Posted by agent41 (15239 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#6 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

#7 Posted by Eeef (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion is the most strongest here.

#8 Posted by Batvibe12 (5570 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

#9 Posted by The_Kidd (11769 posts) - - Show Bio

@eeef said:

Orion is the strongest here.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#10 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion stomps.

#11 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Cognitive (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

WW does not belong here whatsoever, she relies on her gear too much, and the boys have far better records against Supes.

OT: Orion tears them apart.

#14 Posted by SpongeGar (240 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Cognitive (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: Yeah, certain users act like she's Superman without piercing durability, they even forget that she needed kryptonite to balance the fight when Clark was possessed.

#17 Posted by NiteLite (2123 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion.

#18 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@cognitive: Her strength and durability and physical striking are below Captain Marvel level let alone Black Adam or Orion,lol. Those users haven't read or understood all the panels properly in all of Wonder Woman vs Supermans fights. She has been Kod in one shot in another time she was saying Superman is going to kill her in 2 hits and a third time she straight up conceded in just one hit.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
#19 Edited by ITouchedTheBoat (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Orion would come out on top because of his physicals. Wonder Woman could possibly come in second mainly because she has to skill to compensate for her obsolete stats.

#20 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: Wonder Womans skill is overrated as well. She is most skilled when it come to high tiers but she isn't even in the same league as low level street.

#21 Edited by ITouchedTheBoat (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: Wonder Womans skill is overrated as well. She is most skilled when it come to high tiers but she isn't even in the same league as low level street.

I agree. If stats were equalized she wouldn't make it to top 10. but these two guys haven't ever shown anything worth noting from what I recall.

#22 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: They haven't shown much but they don't need to. She can not close the mountainous gap in stats just based on "her level of skill".

#23 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Wonder Woman here?

Sure she is skilled but being in fight against two other dudes with good records against better opponents? She is out of her leauge here.

Orion takes it.

#24 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6992 posts) - - Show Bio

@cognitive: She had that Kryptonite ring for like 2 seconds before he hit from the sun to earth please stop acting like he was basically poisoned and weak

#25 Posted by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

Hippolyta already put Orion down with a punch. No record of a Black Adam vs Orion or WW fight but Diana can take both with her skill and physical stats.

#26 Posted by ITouchedTheBoat (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:

Hippolyta already put Orion down with a punch. No record of a Black Adam vs Orion or WW fight but Diana can take both with her skill and physical stats.

I'd chalk that down to PIS since Hippolyta is waaayy weaker than Wonder Woman (from what I've seen) and Orion has tanked more serious hits from Superman and Darkseid.

@cognitive: She had that Kryptonite ring for like 2 seconds before he hit from the sun to earth please stop acting like he was basically poisoned and weak

I think the Kryptonite ring was basically put there by the writers to place Superman back in his base form (since without it he'd be amped by the sun), because I remember reading a statement that said Superman and Darkseid's fight rocked the Solar System which is referencing the fight they had in the Supergirl arc, and I also remember reading a statement by the writer saying he didn't think Wonder Woman would fair that well against a hit like that

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf4fbbd7462c
#27 Posted by deactivated-5bf4fbbd7462c (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Onion

#28 Edited by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

Hippolyta takes down Orion with a punch!

If Hippolyta can do that to Orion, then Diana can do far better. Diana wins more often than not.

Now to tackle Black Adam:

Here: Black Adam vs Captain Nazi is a stalemate

But Wonder Woman vs Captain Nazi is a one-sided fight in favor of Diana

Wait , there's more: Captain Nazi is more powerful now than when he faced Black Adam

The Black Adam fight happened during Infinite Crisis. The Wonder Woman fight happened waaaay past Infinite Crisis and he was made even more powerful by Lex Luthor as he is now essentially an abstract being, the living personification of Nazism.

What would happen if you give a hundred soldiers each with the power level of a Captain Nazi to fight Diana?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

She stomps them all with her skill! The army of Captain Nazis didn't stand a chance!

#29 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16198 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by MightyKalEl (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#31 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (15364 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of Orions no reasoning behind it?

#32 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4116 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

Black Adam

Wonder Woman

#33 Posted by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of Orions no reasoning behind it?

Freedom of speech? lol

Hippolyta already decked him. Diana can too and with more lasting results.

#34 Posted by Warlockmage (9042 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion> Adam>Diana

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#35 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion solos both.

#36 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

In JLA #20 Hippolyta didn't dispatch Orion. Orion willingly conceded because of her Warrior Like Attitude. He was laughing at her see the bottom right panels, hardly a serious confrontation. BTW, Hippolyta is a mid tier.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread:

Hippolyta punched down Orion and he was bleeding. What are you reading? Oh wait, I forgot it’s you.

And Hippolyta isn’t mid tier after she emerged from the Source Wall and imbued with powers from the Godwave. Bye.

#39 Edited by King-Ragnar (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're going by ABC Logic, Wonder Woman struggled with Power Girl, who Adam can one shot and consistently humiliate on a regular basis.

#40 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: She punched him and he bled whats there not to read? Did he get KO. Oh wait, I forgot its the highballer who thinks Wondy is 10 solar system level. Ok. Lol. But anyway. Wonder Woman has been one shotted by Superman. Black Adam and Orion did not. Oh and bye bye.

@king-ragnar said:

If we're going by ABC Logic, Wonder Woman struggled with Power Girl, who Adam can one shot and consistently humiliate.

#41 Posted by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar:

Diana never struggled with Power Girl when she’s serious. She was just toying with her.

#42 Posted by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread:

Coming from someone who believes Wonder Woman gets trashed by Supergirl without gear, that’s a compliment.

#43 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Well she does, and btw never have I said trashed but yeah she can't take the majority.

#44 Posted by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Well she does, and btw never have I said trashed but yeah she can't take the majority.

Good to know. Let's put that in record.

BTW, Supergirl and Zatanna sends their regards:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#45 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Joking? Lol how Supergirl thinks she is next to Zatanna. I am truly amazed. You can put anything on record just remember you created bait thread to prove a point which got locked and you never were able to prove your points. I already told you if you have arguments we can CAV. Otherwise, I'm not interested in discussing further.

#46 Posted by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Joking? Lol how Supergirl thinks she is next to Zatanna. I am truly amazed. You can put anything on record just remember you created bait thread to prove a point which got locked and you never were able to prove your points. I already told you if you have arguments we can CAV. Otherwise, I'm not interested in discussing further.

We don't have anything else to discuss. Just go spread your gospel of how Supergirl defeats Diana without gear lol.

#47 Edited by BruceRogers (17172 posts) - - Show Bio

A person willfully bowing out of a fight is in no way the same as losing the fight by getting incapaciated somehow. And bloodying someone isnt the same as beating them either.

#48 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@empressofdread said:

We don't have anything else to discuss. Just go spread your gospel of how Supergirl defeats Diana without gear lol.

Lmao. So Supergirl thinks Zatanna is more OP ok.

#49 Posted by Tedirey (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread:

So your logic interprets that scene like that? Ooookay. We got nothing else to discuss.

#50 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Panels are pretty clear. Power is something which is overall not striking or speed or durability. That also didn't help your case either. Yes, Wonder Woman is more powerful overall yet without gear she loses to Supergirl. My logic is > Your logic.