Wonder Woman VS Magneto

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By GrandWonder

I guess this pretty much sums up your rationality at the moment. Everything is just so wrong in the post below. Share the liquor. Don't drink it by yourself. I want some of what you're having. Peace xD.

@106me said:
@grandwonder said:

Quick question. Who's got the better shield feats? Quasar or Magneto? Quasar stalemated Galactus for a time, right? Cause I got this:

Don't ask me. Just make a Wonder Woman vs Galactus thread instead. That's what you're asking, right? If Wonder Woman is stronger than Galactus?

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess this pretty much sums up your rationality at the moment. Everything is just so wrong in the post below. Share the liquor. Don't drink it by yourself. I want some of what you're having. Peace xD.

@106me said:
@grandwonder said:

Quick question. Who's got the better shield feats? Quasar or Magneto? Quasar stalemated Galactus for a time, right? Cause I got this:

Don't ask me. Just make a Wonder Woman vs Galactus thread instead. That's what you're asking, right? If Wonder Woman is stronger than Galactus?

Obviously you don't understand the joke then.

1. It doesn't take hand to hand skills alone or you won't be able to beat Power Girl physically. You must have the strength to do it. So I strongly disagree.

This isn't factual information.

If he can hurt Superman and one-shot Supergirl many times, why is PG any different?

I don't recall Diana one shotting Supergirl.

2. You said "Wonder Woman being the most powerful woman on the planet doesn't make her an equal to Supergirl and PG"

Don't misquote me. I never said that.

Sorry but your explanation has no merit. I don't even want to post Wonder Woman tanking Supergirl's punch and one-shotting Kara after Diana retaliated.

lol What are you talking about? My explanation comes straight from the dialogue on the panels. The problem is that every time I bring up a scan or a quote, you flat out ignore it and then insult me about it.

The problem here is you keep on believing delusions. Check your facts.

Delusions? I'm quoting panels line for line. How are they my delusions?

3. Magneto has great reaction speeds. But against invisible Flash-like speeds? Someone already pointed out that he's just human level against a certified speedster. I already showed you why Batman is faster than Magneto.

No, all you showed was Batman aim dodging.

4. Madelyne Prior did what Magneto would've done. No biggie.

It's no biggie that you just lowballed Magneto? And where are you getting this information from?

5. Lastly, you said superspeed when I can't even find the "speed" part in the fight with Ironman.

It doesn't have to say that. He flat out says that he gets all of his powers from the magnetic fields of other planets and mentions that he can increase his striking force specifically as well. Hence, where his physicals come from.

You haven't proven anything at all. You've just ignored my scans and have desperately clung to the false notion that Wonder Woman can stomp Magneto because she has FTL speed. That has literally been your argument the entire debate.

Unless you can prove Wonder Woman can get through Magneto's shields, and that his attacks won't affect her, then I have proven my point.

As far as the rest of the thread goes, I'll be making one last post to showcase Magneto's offensive abilities.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That picture of Wonder Woman sure looks like she has a whole bunch of metal on her. Be a shame if something were to happen to it...

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Magneto has reacted to Bleeding Edge Ironman who has weapons powered by thought and THINKS fast enough to hack advaced security systems in picoseconds while distracted. On panel he says "picoseconds" no if and or buts about it. That is the amount of time for a completed feat...not just a thought.

During his fight with Iron Man he was able to directly access the EM Fields of other planets and planetary bodies, including the sun. It takes light approxomately 8 minutes to reach the earth. Magneto was acfessing the EM Energies near instantly, meaning he can propogate em fields at speeds mftl. Furthermore, he uses his em sense, as a form of precog to help him receive information ftl. During the fight with Iron Man he was able to detect an inhabited planet being destroyed in real time...the closest inhabited planet to earth in Marvel is Zenla...meaning Magneto receives sensory stimuli at billions of times ftl, at the absolute SLOWEST. Furthermore, during that fight with Iron Man, he was able to count and counter 2 million higrade magnetics in about a second. It would take a normal human a month just to count to two million...placing Magneto's thought speeds at around 2-3 million times faster than a normal human's.

Those are all feats from 1 fight that puts his thought processing firmly in the picosecond range or better.

Now kindly take into account that Magneto's powers are thought based. Magneto has used them to react to teleporters before. Not just turn and hit them...he tracked nightcrawler AFTER dematerialization and set a trap for him before he reappeared...meaning Magneto was able to see, plan, set, and spring a trap in roughly a nano second. All Magneto has to do is think shields, and Diana will be put in an immediately untendable position, and there is no indication she can blitz before he does that.

Magneto has the faster powers, faster processing soeed with which to activate those powers, and the ability to receive stimuli to which to react much faster than Diana can, as her ability to receive information when standing still is restricted to the speed at which said info can reach her eyes and ears, which cannot be ftl. Magneto however receives stimuli much faster than that...at a rate that even Professor X, one of if not the formost telepaths in comics, describes it as a form of precog.

Tl;dr Magneto is fast enough to get his forcefield up, and from there, WW has no response.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@paytience: Right. Magneto can react faster than Amazo's COMPUTER SWIFT mind backed by Superman AND Wonder Woman's reaction time, and faster than a woman who can block untold trillions of shards coming at her from all over the universe (when he wasn't able to react to someone like "a bloody ninja" who is at best Olympic level speed). According to Wally West Flash one must reach FTL velocity or better to enter the Speed Force. From BEHIND, Diana chased, caught up to, caught, and pulled Jesse Quick out of this "dimension"; and exhibited not only the speed, but skill and endurance to withstand three consecutive IMPS from Zoom and go on to lasso him while she was SIGHTLESS. Yet we're to believe it's feasible that-FOR SURE-Magneto can react faster than a woman that can do all those things.

This is the unfortunate thing about these types of forums---they become a cheering rally for who one "likes" better, or once people take a position they feel obligated to stick with it no matter what.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@pooty said:

@chimeroid: Pre 52 is definitely FTL and capable of entering the speed force with her own speed.

When has she shown to be ftl or enter speed force?

http://imgur.com/a/jS1uF

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto can't effortlessly control all metal...how easy it is to control depends on the metal and his ability to warp metal around an object depends on the strength of the object....so if mags crushes WWs armor it's just going to crumble on her...doesn't mean it's going to injure her...and if he tries to restrain her by her metal armor he's going to severely strain due to her innate strength resisting...he'll probably just slow her down or end up destroying the armor....and trying to remove the iron from her blood would be similar...not being able to pull it from her dense veins/skin with the ease he could w/ others before she attacks him...ppl often assume mags ability automatically make him a TK that manipulates any metal of any size with no effort...which isn't the case

V/ WW

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Paytience

@theonewhoknows: Computer swift doesn't mean jack. Magneto has on panel processing faster than a QUANTUM computer so you can stop throwing that around as if it is impressive. I don't care what the flash says, feats are feats, and Magneto absolutely has panel feats reacting to teleporters...people who travel via instant movement. For every feat of psylocke or quicksilver managing to surprise Magneto, there are 3 or 4 of him busting their entire teams. Hell, Magneto has busted both of their teams at once. These are particular high showings for them...

...and WW has plenty of low showings herself.

Stop equating physical movement to mental reaction times against a man who has extremely enhanced cognitive speeds. This is stated in OP as prime Magneto...mentally following spectrum, picking individual photons, breaking Hercules' grip, taking down Jean Grey Phoenix, and bodying the Avengers and XMen at once while also crippling the world's electronics and physically tanking two nukes...ALL of that is in play. A depowered or physically frail Magneto has plenty of low showings...a Prime Magneto however does not.

Magneto has beaten teleporters to the punch and was fast enough doing it to narrate his plans to the readers; the ONLY character to flat out beat a teleporter by being faster than them in DC is an extremely amped Wally West.

THAT is how fast a prime Magneto's mutant reflex is. His mutant ability allowed him to "see" a dematerialized nightcrawler and track him through the brimstone dimension.

As far as Diana fighting his magnetism on strength alone...Magneto throws around cities and mountains pretty casually, and was able to build and keep asteroid M running and afloat. Feats of WW physically supporting a mountain or lifting an asteroid.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

......So, I guess we're gonna forget how she helped pull the planet and the moon, okay...

Easily catches an Alien Tech Meteorite roughly of mountainous size
Easily catches an Alien Tech Meteorite roughly of mountainous size
Easily lifts and destroys an Apokoliptian Tank so large, she is but a speck.
Easily lifts and destroys an Apokoliptian Tank so large, she is but a speck.
Lifts the Chariot of Asmodel the Angel while being burned with Holy Fire
Lifts the Chariot of Asmodel the Angel while being burned with Holy Fire
No Caption Provided
The Chariot itself is large enough to cover most of San Francisco
The Chariot itself is large enough to cover most of San Francisco
Easily restrains the Kraken, she one shots it in the next page.
Easily restrains the Kraken, she one shots it in the next page.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Computer swift along with the COMBINED reaction speed of Supes AND Diana DOES "mean jack"; saying "Nuh Uh!" because this interferes with what you want to believe doesn't make that fact any less true. And you state you "don't care" what the Flash-the premiere expert and practionier of speed in the DC universe-says shows RIGHT THERE that you are apparently one of those people I described in my last post: you willfully ignore information and/or facts because you "like" a character better, or once you take a position you will dig in your heels and stick by it no matter what. It would be one thing if you said something like "In a random encounter, because Magneto had done x-y-and z, I feel it's possible he could react in time". But to flat out ignore Diana's feats, and totally disregard what freaking Wally West Flash says in matters CONCERNING SPEED-well, that's very telling.

As for feats showing she can fight Magneto physically, check out post 197 of this thread. Not to mention, besides those, she lifted one third of the Earth, part of the Spectre who's weight is infinite (those items are quite a bit heavier than a mountain or an asteroid). And since, among many durability feats she has withstood simultaneously being driven almost into the sun (most things are incinerated waaay before they get anywhere NEAR this solar trauma) while receiving multiple super fast blows and point blank heat vision blasts to her face from a bloodlusted Superman (yet going on to almost splitting his throat with her impossibly sharp tiara at the end of the fight); tank a nuke; survive a black hole; shrug off point blank blasts from Nekron's body and soul destroying magic lightning; and withstand blasts from the Void Hound who destroyed 10 Star Systems in one go---Magneto "throwing around cities and mountains pretty casually" at Diana will, to use YOUR words, not "mean jack" to her.

There are TWO people in this fight, friend. Wonder Woman is tough enough to take what he can dish out, and fast enough to dish out punishment he can't begin to take.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ah, Ancient0fDays---thanks for providing additional evidence of Diana's prowess.

Good GRIEF, how bizarre it is that so many people think Wonder Woman is only on Spiderwoman's level, or something.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ah, Ancient0fDays---thanks for providing additional evidence of Diana's prowess.

Good GRIEF, how bizarre it is that so many people think Wonder Woman is only on Spiderwoman's level, or something.

I know right, even looking back at Magneto's fights, he hasn't beaten anyone remotely as strong as Wonder Woman, so how this thread even lasted this long is a mystery to me...

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: You of course have a way to quantify exactly how much whe was pulling, the effect the lantern ring had in leveraging the weight and other important things such as those. Please tell me 8t was exsctly one third...even though both of the others involved are noted as significantly stronger than her...but hey, I'm sure she is pulling an exact equal amount of weight to them and that the ring is not doing anything at all. Great job presenting a feat which can be accurately measured.

Now let's try again: show me a feat of DIANA and ONLY DIANA supporting a mountain, a city, or lifting an asteroid. I'll wait.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: @paytience: Clearly you didn't check out all the scans because Ancient0fDays DID provide such evidence.

Ancient0fDays, I have to get dressed to go to work; perhaps you can school this poster who maybe is not actually being deliberately obtuse---they're just uninformed.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Paytience

@theonewhoknows said:

@paytience: Computer swift along with the COMBINED reaction speed of Supes AND Diana DOES "mean jack"; saying "Nuh Uh!" because this interferes with what you want to believe doesn't make that fact any less true. And you state you "don't care" what the Flash-the premiere expert and practionier of speed in the DC universe-says shows RIGHT THERE that you are apparently one of those people I described in my last post: you willfully ignore information and/or facts because you "like" a character better, or once you take a position you will dig in your heels and stick by it no matter what. It would be one thing if you said something like "In a random encounter, because Magneto had done x-y-and z, I feel it's possible he could react in time". But to flat out ignore Diana's feats, and totally disregard what freaking Wally West Flash says in matters CONCERNING SPEED-well, that's very telling.

It doesn't matter what the flash because moving fast enough to break into another dimension is irrelevant when MAGNETO HAS ON PANEL FEATS OF TRACKING AN BEATING SOMEONE MOVING INSTANTLY THROUGH ANOTHER DIMENSION. That is a literal, DIRECTLY STATED FEAT of Magneto flat out beating exactly what Diana was doing. It isn't "x,y,z" at all. We have direct, quantifiable feats. Yes Magneto has beaten teleporters before...yes he stated on Panel "I can sense his movements along electromagnetic lines of force, and know his destination almost before he does" then he sets a trap and springs it. That is a direct statement of Magneto reacting to transdimensional instant movement. I am not flat ignoring them...YOU are ignoring that Magneto's best reaction feats are demonstrably FASTER than WW's best speed feats.

As for feats showing she can fight Magneto physically, check out post 197 of this thread. Not to mention, besides those, she lifted one third of the Earth, part of the Spectre who's weight is infinite (those items are quite a bit heavier than a mountain or an asteroid). And since, among many durability feats she has withstood simultaneously being driven almost into the sun (most things are incinerated waaay before they get anywhere NEAR this solar trauma) while receiving multiple super fast blows and point blank heat vision blasts to her face from a bloodlusted Superman (yet going on to almost splitting his throat with her impossibly sharp tiara at the end of the fight); tank a nuke; survive a black hole; shrug off point blank blasts from Nekron's body and soul destroying magic lightning; and withstand blasts from the Void Hound who destroyed 10 Star Systems in one go---Magneto "throwing around cities and mountains pretty casually" at Diana will, to use YOUR words, not "mean jack" to her.

It means a lot if she doesn't have any feats lifting those things if she has to try and fight aginst fundamental forces acting on her gear which have been shown to. How big was the black hole...what were the circumstances. What does resisting energy blasts have to do with lifting. Can you quaniltify exactly how.much of the earth and spectre she was responsible for? You can't? Oh. I guess 1/3 is might be facetious considering how much stronger than her supes is...but maybe she was pulling exactly the same as him. Word.

There are TWO people in this fight, friend. Wonder Woman is tough enough to take what he can dish out, and fast enough to dish out punishment he can't begin to take.

You're right...there are two people in this fight. One of them has forcefields and the ability to.manipulate electromagnetic fields and electrons psionically mftl, and the other can punch hard.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows said:

I know right, even looking back at Magneto's fights, he hasn't beaten anyone remotely as strong as Wonder Woman, so how this thread even lasted this long is a mystery to me...

Word...it's not like he's beaten Thor before or anything...or Phoenix force jean...or Proteus...oh wait.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could magneto control her bracelets? BTW the pulling the earth feat is not quantifiable as you have no idea how much of the feat was her. Considering she was the weakest of the ones pulling .

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Now let's try again: show me a feat of DIANA and ONLY DIANA supporting a mountain, a city, or lifting an asteroid. I'll wait.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

But seriously though Wonder Woman stomps, this isn't really fair!

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again can magneto not just control her armor?

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: what is that gonna do ? And I'm sure Diana is stronger than Martian man Hunter stated many of times in post crisis

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@newecho said:

Again can magneto not just control her armor?

If he is actually strong enough to hold her.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: what do you mean what is that going to do? If mags can control her armor then Diana won't be able to move and ww is not stronger than mmh, and I was more saying that feat isn't quantifiable more than discrediting ww.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: she's stronger than mags so he can't control her and what makes you think Diana isn't stringer than jonn

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: she isn't stronger than mags is when it comes to magnetic control. I have no idea if he could control her armor however. I am trying to find instances of him controlling or stopping mjlonir. If he has done that then I don't see why he wouldn't be able to control her armor..

Mmh has better feats in my opinion

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: That scan only says they have reached escape velocity. Not light speed. And it doesn't show how WW got there. The context is missing. Thanks though. I've never seen that scan

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: which lifting feats does he have that trumps post crisis Diana or even new 52 .... But her strength should over come his magnetic strength .. And the hammer bounced off of his shields iirc

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@newecho: @xxxcarzellxxx: @kitsune_kusanagi: Mags shield took blows from THor and She-Hulk with no problem. Sent Thor flying against his will. Lifted an Island above skyscrapers. Controlled opponents blood to keep them moving. Give them a stroke. Controls the metal in the brain. And nothing has been shown that WW brain or blood or veins are denser or harder to control then any other hero. He's powerful enough to control the blood of hercules and Thor. WW tiara was sharp enough to cut supermans throat. So he can use that as a weapon against her. And he manipulated adamantium down to a molecular level. If he can do that then controlling the blood in someones body is nothing. WW ONLY CHANCE is beating him before he can get his shields up.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
No Caption Provided

@newecho: @xxxcarzellxxx: @kitsune_kusanagi: Mags shield took blows from THor and She-Hulk with no problem. Sent Thor flying against his will. Lifted an Island above skyscrapers. Controlled opponents blood to keep them moving. Give them a stroke. Controls the metal in the brain. And nothing has been shown that WW brain or blood or veins are denser or harder to control then any other hero. He's powerful enough to control the blood of hercules and Thor. WW tiara was sharp enough to cut supermans throat. So he can use that as a weapon against her. And he manipulated adamantium down to a molecular level. If he can do that then controlling the blood in someones body is nothing. WW ONLY CHANCE is beating him before he can get his shields up.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I don't think speed blitz would work as mags has beaten instantaneous attacks and beaten speedsters too.... My thing is could he actually control her armor tho?? Its not just metal but is like mjlonir and enchanted or blessed by gods.. Would he be able to control that?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I think he could react to her speed blitz also. I'm saying that's her only slim chance to win. In the scan above you see him controlling Mjolnir. I see no reason he can't control her bracelets or tiara. And he has other ways to beat her.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magento doesn't even need pre

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: my bad I didn't see that one... yeah then I am inclined to agree with you...

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't see how anyarugement can me made agasint magneto now after some of the arguements here, WW is utterly outclassed

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't see how anyarugement can me made agasint magneto now after some of the arguements here, WW is utterly outclassed

Because we have that scan above where Magneto is trying his hardest to keep an island in the air, and as we can tell from the nosebleed, he is not going to hold it there for very long.

Diana on the other hand towed the Earth along with MMH and Superman, even if she was only pulling 1/5 of the weight (which she isn't because they have to be pulling equally to do it) thats still a more than a hundred thousand times the weight of what Mags is lifting.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: @outside_85: Thor is much stronger then Mags and he wasn't able to get past Mags shields. Hercules is stronger then Mags but Mags was strong enough to control his body. Mjolnir is enchanted just like WW armor and Mags contolled Mjolnir with ease. Point being WW is on par with Thor and Herc. So he would be able to control WW just like he did Herc and Thor/Mjolnir.

And and lets not ignore the other ways he can beat her. Affecting her brain, reversing the flow of blood, giving WW a stroke, EMP to the brain.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Because we have that scan above where Magneto is trying his hardest to keep an island in the air, and as we can tell from the nosebleed, he is not going to hold it there for very long.

Diana on the other hand towed the Earth along with MMH and Superman, even if she was only pulling 1/5 of the weight (which she isn't because they have to be pulling equally to do it) thats still a more than a hundred thousand times the weight of what Mags is lifting.

dude there is no way to know how much of the earth she is pulling... IF hulk Hogan, Arnold, and me are pulling an eighteen wheeler together, there is no way that I am pulling one third of the weight of said eighteen wheeler... There is no way to quantify that feat.. She doesn't have a ton of lifting feats either.. Mags has lift ocean liners with no problem and I don't remember the arc in which that mountain feat is from but I don't think that nose bleed has to do with straining as you are saying iirc....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Except controlling Mjolnir has nothing to do with Thor's strength, but Mag's ability to over it's weight and the momentum Thor gives it by throwing it. Same is evident in the Hercules scan where he unbalances Herc in some manner before pulling him through the floor, it has nothing to do with how big or strong Herc is.

Also it's worth remembering that anything Mags does with his powers is putting a strain on his brain, as seen again in the island lifting scan there are limits to what he can withstand, so hitting him repeatedly will eventually wear him out, or if the world is lucky; give him a brain hemorrhage.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto godrapes her

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By pooty

@outside_85: You are not looking at all the scans. He not only repels Mjolnir. He sends Thor flying. He doesn't make Herc off balance. He lifts him and forces him through the ground against his will. So that shows Mags overpowering them.

And WW won't have time to wear him down. You think Mags will just do nothing while she attacks his shields? Again, how does she stop him from sending an EMP through her brain? Or reverse the flow of blood in her body? Or stop her motor functions by affecting the metal in her brain? Mags did all those while in the midst of battle. WW has no defense against Mags attacks

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: lucky it's not a lifting contest, how is WW going to do when her head is chopped off by her own sword or Tiara?

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Paytience

@outside_85: He is strong enough slow her down long enough to crush her inside the armor, or turn it into knives and stab it through her. Strong enough to hold if he needs to get a forcefield up...etc.

This is basically someone in metal armor with a succeptibility to lightning attacks and piercing attacks going up against someone who controls electromagnetism on a subatomic level and manipulates metal.

Think about it.

Magneto was physically strong enough to break out of Hercules' grip. Pure strength, that one. Manipulating mjolnir wasn't a strength feat...it was showing that he could manipulate mystical weapons and otherworldly metals, like WW's armor, and that he could do so even though said materials are wielded by someone with superstrength.

In an early fight with Thor Magneto was able to TOSS THOR AROUND by grabbing a hold of Mjolnir. Meaning he is able to manipulate mystical objects with enough force to overcome THOR'S physical strength.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Outside_85

@newecho said:

dude there is no way to know how much of the earth she is pulling...

IF hulk Hogan, Arnold, and me are pulling an eighteen wheeler together, there is no way that I am pulling one third of the weight of said eighteen wheeler...

There is no way to quantify that feat..

She doesn't have a ton of lifting feats either..

Mags has lift ocean liners with no problem and I don't remember the arc in which that mountain feat is from but I don't think that nose bleed has to do with straining as you are saying iirc....

If you had a newtonmeter attached you could, providing you could get one that actually went that high.

No, but that's because the weight of that truck is going into the ground, all you 3 have to do is overcome the static momentum thats holding it still. Which is different when you are towing a celestial body where nothing is being directed downwards. Not to mention, if you three were pulling at the same time, it's force exerted on the truck is not going to be all that different because you are going in the same direction and those guys aren't the kind of strongmen who actually do or train truck pulling.

Neither is there shred of evidence to say she is pulling less than the other two, it's just bs logic from people who don't want her to be as capable as the others.

Because lifting heavy objects just to prove how tough you are isn't normally done by female characters, especially not ones like Diana who's idea of a test of strength is a fight rather than a weight lifting contest. Also somewhere around here there was a scan of her stopping a spaceship the size of a small city from crashing to Earth and still not sound like she was overly straining to hold it. Also there is this:

No Caption Provided

Let me be quick to point out that they are holding onto his cape, if one had been lifting any more than the other here, the scales would have tipped. And note, this isn't about them managing or failing to lift something with infinite mass, it's about proving they are putting the same effort and power into it.

If it's not it means he either tripped and hurt himself, or something penetrated his supposedly impenetrable shields... leaving out for a moment that Wolverine did actually decapitate him at the end of Morrisons run.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: again there is no way to quantify the planet moving feat.. She very well could have been moving half of the weight we don't know. You wantit to be a third because that fits your nnarrative even tho she has never shown that kind of strength before. Striking power is different than being able to break his hold on her. She also has blood flow right?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@outside_85: You are not looking at all the scans. He not only repels Mjolnir. He sends Thor flying. He doesn't make Herc off balance. He lifts him and forces him through the ground against his will. So that shows Mags overpowering them.

And WW won't have time to wear him down. You think Mags will just do nothing while she attacks his shields? Again, how does she stop him from sending an EMP through her brain? Or reverse the flow of blood in her body? Or stop her motor functions by affecting the metal in her brain? Mags did all those while in the midst of battle. WW has no defense against Mags attacks

Then please enlighting us then about what muscle Herc needed to have been flexing in order to stop being pushed around?

There is none of those scans that shows him being able to maintain the shields and attack at the same time. When he does attack the shield is down, when he is attacked he brings it back up. And she stops him by punching him really, really hard.

@outside_85: lucky it's not a lifting contest, how is WW going to do when her head is chopped off by her own sword or Tiara?

Not sure how Mags is getting there since she will have punched his shield about a hundred times before he gets the chance to think that far.

@outside_85: He is strong enough slow her down long enough to crush her inside the armor, or turn it into knives and stab it through her. Strong enough to hold if he needs to get a forcefield up...etc.

This is basically someone in metal armor with a succeptibility to lightning attacks and piercing attacks going up against someone who controls electromagnetism on a subatomic level and manipulates metal.

Think about it.

So far it's very clear he is not nearly strong enough to actually do that.

And the thread there lies where exactly? Also it's only a minor part of Diana's costume that's actually metal.

Yes, do think about it, think about what kind of chance Mags has against someone with the same strength, durability and speed of the Sentry. Not to mention she could just lasso him and order him to stop.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: The scans show Herc and Thor both being flung around against their will. What muscles were being used? I don't know. But those muscles are obviously not enough. Neither will WW's muscles. And assuming Mags can't attack while having his shields up is a desperate attempt to lowball. But the proof is below. WW loses.

No Caption Provided

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@outside_85: again there is no way to quantify the planet moving feat.. She very well could have been moving half of the weight we don't know. You wantit to be a third because that fits your nnarrative even tho she has never shown that kind of strength before. Striking power is different than being able to break his hold on her. She also has blood flow right?

No I am saying it like this because there are 3 people in the picture and I am not someone who wants to dismiss the fact that there are 2 other people present. Also, yes she has shown that kind of strength before... everytime she's fought, Superman, Ares, Doomsday or any of the others that come in the super heavy-weight class of strength.

The point of all this is to get into the Mags supports heads that he actually doesn't have the power to actually hold her back, if he did, then he too could move a planet; which we have seen, he can't.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Outside_85

@pooty said:

@outside_85: The scans show Herc and Thor both being flung around against their will.

What muscles were being used? I don't know. But those muscles are obviously not enough.

Neither will WW's muscles.

And assuming Mags can't attack while having his shields up is a desperate attempt to lowball.

But the proof is below. WW loses.

Which means what when neither of them can actually fly?

Trick question: he doesn't have them at all, so he can't use them and nothing to resist with.

Haven't seen any evidence of that being true.

You mean unlike the half-wits who say Diana is doing less than Superman and MMH? Otherwise, not it isn't otherwise Mags would have that shield up constantly whereever he went because he risks assassination, and yet he had his head chopped off.

And what proof do you see? Him loosing to Phoenix? Because thats actually what happens.. also it just happens to prove my earlier claim he cant attack and defend at the same time, otherwise he would just have stopped Jean then and there with the same methods you like to think he can pull on Diana... only Phoenix happens to only have a human's durability.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: @outside_85: @newecho: Why are people saying that WW helped move the Earth? Are you referring to when MM, WW, SUpes TRIED to move the Earth but failed? They failed to move the Earth. Kyle moved the Earth on his own. It happened in JLA 75.

Also, WW, SUpes had help to lift Spectre. Look at their bodies. They are covered in a green aura. Kyle is helping them then. And it doesn't say that Spectre has infinite weight. It says "he's heavy".

So neither of these feats are real feats for WW. Mags wins

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@outside_85: The scans show Herc and Thor both being flung around against their will.

What muscles were being used? I don't know. But those muscles are obviously not enough.

Neither will WW's muscles.

And assuming Mags can't attack while having his shields up is a desperate attempt to lowball.

But the proof is below. WW loses.

Which means what when neither of them can actually fly?

Trick question: he doesn't have them at all, so he can't use them and nothing to resist with.

Haven't seen any evidence of that being true.

You mean unlike the half-wits who say Diana is doing less than Superman and MMH? Otherwise, not it isn't otherwise Mags would have that shield up constantly whereever he went because he risks assassination, and yet he had his head chopped off.

And what proof do you see? Him loosing to Phoenix? Because thats actually what happens.. also it just happens to prove my earlier claim he cant attack and defend at the same time, otherwise he would just have stopped Jean then and there with the same methods you like to think he can pull on Diana... only Phoenix happens to only have a human's durability.

Thor can fly without Mjolnir. He hasn't had Mjolnir in months and can fly

Herc has plenty of muscles but it doesn't matter when your body is controlled by someone else

If it worked on Thor/ Herc please show proof that Diana is stronger then them.

I debunked your scan in my post 248. She did not move the Earth. So that is not a feat. Please read JLA 75 for full details

It says that "unlike you, I can do two things at once. While my shields are up, I can counter attack". You see the scans. It's in your face. WW would lose to Phoenix also.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wonder Woman gets naked and speed blitzes.

And as sexy as that may sound.....

Magneto dies very quick