Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman

VS
VS

Katana

So, back during Trinity War, Katana was recruited for the JLA as a supposed counter to Wonder Woman. Obviously, Katana was never going to beat Wonder Woman with all of her power, but what if it was a contest of skill? Which of these two fighters is the better warrior?

Composite pre/post Flashpoint feats for both

Diana is depowered, with stats equalized to Katana's level

Both are armed with their respective swords

Fight takes place in a dojo. Both are in character. Victory by ko/incap

Who wins?

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In-Universe Diana is leagues above her in terms of skill... however, I'm not sure she has the enough feats to back that...

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By King-Ragnar

Based on statements and mostly hype, Diana is Taskmaster level. Based on actual feats, she's barley above the likes of Punisher and Bat Girl. Then again i don't think Katana has any notable skill showings either.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on actual feats, she's barley above the likes of Punisher and Bat Girl.

When you lack knowledge, you should refrain from posting wise-ass comments like this.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Michaelbn
@the_badman said:

Based on actual feats, she's barley above the likes of Punisher and Bat Girl.

When you lack knowledge, you should refrain from posting wise-ass comments like this.

Feats that prove she is:

@king-ragnar said:

Taskmaster level.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#7  Edited By Supermanthor
Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW still stomps

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelbn:

Feats that prove she is:

Taskmaster level.

She's not. Quote the part where I said that.

@michaelbn: you are talking to a wall

You got a problem kid? Don't tell me you're still butthurt because I pointed out that your thread was a mismatch.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Katana stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katana stomps.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat salt tho

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By destinyman75

Obviously Diana is more skilled. She took on the JLA while blind folded, even Batman says she's the ebst skilled warrior on the team. She also has fought samurai's, was trained since she was a little girl etc no brainier

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Supermanthor

@the_badman: Before Jumping form no where stick your long nose to your self old man

Also unlike you I don't have time for yelling at Comic book characters

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ot Diana

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman: First, you didn't get the sarcasm. Second, prove she is a high-tier combatant.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Badman

@michaelbn:

First, you didn't get the sarcasm.

Its difficult to understand sarcasm online.

Second, prove she is a high-tier combatant.

"High tier combatant" is a title, the parameters for which would change from person to person. Anyways I'm going to post some feats for Diana.

While depowered beats this entire mob of people easily, also bullet timing.

No Caption Provided

Uses a pressure point attack to use on the Chimera, much more impressive than similar attacks on humanoids.

No Caption Provided

Beats a squad of mercenaries given the stats of Captain Nazi.

Without the ability to see, fights and defeats the Medusa.

Do you think Punisher or Batgirl have done anything as impressive? BTW these are not her best feats.

@supermanthor said:

@the_badman: Before Jumping form no where stick your long nose to your self old man

Also unlike you I don't have time for yelling at Comic book characters

Listen you fool you're the one sticking your nose in a discussion between me and michaelbn, calling me a "wall" when I didn't even speak to you. Everyone knows you can't debate and have zero knowledge about anything, always tagging others for their opinion in battles, the only posts you make are "hi dude what's up" on threads. Go troll someone else, I have zero interest in wasting my time on you.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supermanthor

@the_badman: listen you dhead old man I don't care what you think about me and you Don't repesent everybody here ( well aside for some fellow dheads)

And you know nothing hahhahhaha like you owned everycomic in your dhead and that helps you became president of your country

What I am gonna write it's on me go and eat some pain killer if you have so much problem

So me taging others in threads is problem now lmao at you are so depaspate at this point it's no even funny

And like hell I want my valuable time to give you

Go and do yell else where

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guy..................

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Supermanthor

This Ego man with..... crap name .........even crappier profile picture :-!

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelbn:

Its difficult to understand sarcasm online.

Yeah, I know, whatever pal.

Second, prove she is a high-tier combatant.

She bested 6 or 5 people, but the thing is, how much skilled these guys are and who are they (yakuza? some secret killers? etc)

But not a bad feat overall it's an average street level thing still good.

No Caption Provided

much more impressive than similar attacks on humanoids.

What is exactly more impressive about it? because it's on some mystical thing?

No Caption Provided

Beats a squad of mercenaries given the stats of Captain Nazi.

Are these guys skilled? Are they some infamous hitmen or something? Also she's using basic moves like knees and front punches and has the help of her lasso.

Without the ability to see, fights and defeats the Medusa.

The question is who is this Medusa, what are her feats and what did she accomplish to make it impressive beating her blindfolded.

Do you think Punisher or Batgirl have done anything as impressive?

BTW these are not her best feats.

I'm not sure about Batgirl but you need to send those feats to prove she is above Punisher.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelbn:

She bested 6 or 5 people, but the thing is, how much skilled these guys are and who are they (yakuza? some secret killers? etc)

But not a bad feat overall it's an average street level thing still good.

It maybe an average feat for a street leveler, but my point is has Punisher or Batgirl beat bigger group of opponents while deflecting bullets?

What is exactly more impressive about it? because it's on some mystical thing?

Because the anatomy and nerve clusters of such a creature would be vastly different?

Are these guys skilled? Are they some infamous hitmen or something? Also she's using basic moves like knees and front punches and has the help of her lasso.

I mean do you have any reason to believe that a squad sent by the Secret Society to invade Themyscira which they believe is filled with killer Amazons and monsters from Greek mythology would be full of unskilled street thugs? Does it matter whether she's using basic moves or complex? What we see is her taking down several opponents of similar stats. Sure, she has the lasso, but her foes are armed with guns firing energy beams. Why does that make this feat unimpressive? Seems like you're lowballing just for the sake of it.

The question is who is this Medusa, what are her feats and what did she accomplish to make it impressive beating her blindfolded.

The question is has Frank Castle done anything remotely as similar? Outskilled a foe without seeing them? The two times they fought Medusa appeared in the same physical tier as Diana.

I'm not sure about Batgirl but you need to send those feats to prove she is above Punisher.

No I don't. If you claim Punisher is better, prove it with feats of Punisher better than the ones I've posted so far.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katana got beat by Catwoman

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It maybe an average feat for a street leveler, but my point is has Punisher or Batgirl beat bigger group of opponents while deflecting bullets?

IDK, but it's not something so special.

Because the anatomy and nerve clusters of such a creature would be vastly different?

Give Batman prep and he'll find it, it's just a pressure point, If that's the case then Wolverine must be the best fighter, since he knows nerve strikes for a simple rock.

I mean do you have any reason to believe that a squad sent by the Secret Society to invade Themyscira which they believe is filled with killer Amazons and monsters from Greek mythology would be full of unskilled street thugs? Does it matter whether she's using basic moves or complex? What we see is her taking down several opponents of similar stats. Sure, she has the lasso, but her foes are armed with guns firing energy beams. Why does that make this feat unimpressive? Seems like you're lowballing just for the sake of it.

Yes, we need to see feats from them to believe they're skilled, Batman has a lot of statements and alongside he has feats to prove them. So just because they're from SS and Greek mythology means they're super skilled?

Yes, many combatants did complex moves to gain an upperhand against extremely skilled opponents or to defeat a large group of enemies. Most of her moves in her history is basic and anyone can do it.

Similar stats makes it less impressive, it's like a peak human guy like Green Arrow take on top-shape ninjas.

Why makes it unimpressive? it's something that any brawler can do, we don't exactly know who the hell they are, what are their accomplishments, she's using her magical weapons to gain an advantage, she's using very common moves to beat her enemies. If I wanted to lowball it I would've say "It's shit just because it's shit". We had many street-level fighters to do much better than her.

The question is has Frank Castle done anything remotely as similar?Outskilled a foe without seeing them?The two times they fought Medusa appeared in the same physical tier as Diana.

Are you sure she is not using her powers and is just pure skill?

IDK, but he can predict his opponents and even dodge spiderman by hearing his web swing.

What makes it important? they're physically in a same tier so are Captain America and Batman and there is always a war on who will win since we have a ton of top-level feats from them. What Medusa accomplished to prove she is a highly skilled combatant?

No I don't. If you claim Punisher is better, prove it with feats of Punisher better than the ones I've posted so far.

Ok.

Ok, 1st3rd4th fights against Daredevil resulted in his victory. barely won against Wolverine (he was a bit nerfed but still superior to him). Defeated Deadpool.Matched Moon Knight. Stalemated Black Widow. I don't recall him as an impressive fighter he's in mid-high tier between street-levelers yet these feats against these guys makes me to believe he's a better fighter.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Badman

@michaelbn:

IDK, but it's not something so special.

So Punisher can't more enemies while deflecting bullets. Thought so.

Give Batman prep and he'll find it, it's just a pressure point, If that's the case then Wolverine must be the best fighter, since he knows nerve strikes for a simple rock.

Man, did you even think before typing that? Batman can do it with prep? So what? Why on earth would doing it with prep make it impressive? Diana did it without so. Please explain "nerve strikes for a rock". I'm dying to know what that means. Anyways, Batman and Wolverine are more skilled fighters than her, I wonder why you brought them up, when you are trying to prove that Punisher and Batgirl are better fighters, when neither of them are anywhere close to either Batman or Wolverine.

Yes, we need to see feats from them to believe they're skilled, Batman has a lot of statements and alongside he has feats to prove them. So just because they're from SS and Greek mythology means they're super skilled?

No we don't. A squad of mercenaries are bound to have basic combat skills, if you claim they aren't then show why. Show Punisher fighting a similar number of street thugs using melee weapons. Prove that members of the Secret Society are stupid enough to send common street thugs for a dangerous mission. And the mercenaries are NOT from greek mythology, that's not what I said. Don't type replies in a hurry, first read my post carefully.

Yes, many combatants did complex moves to gain an upperhand against extremely skilled opponents or to defeat a large group of enemies. Most of her moves in her history is basic and anyone can do it.

You know what, show complex moves performed by Barbara Gordon or Frank Castle to take down large groups of opponents. Or since anyone can do it, post scans of them doing the same with basic moves.

Similar stats makes it less impressive, it's like a peak human guy like Green Arrow take on top-shape ninjas.

Then I wonder why you haven't posted a single scan of the character you are arguing for doing so.

Why makes it unimpressive? it's something that any brawler can do, we don't exactly know who the hell they are, what are their accomplishments, she's using her magical weapons to gain an advantage, she's using very common moves to beat her enemies. If I wanted to lowball it I would've say "It's shit just because it's shit". We had many street-level fighters to do much better than her.

Then post scans of Punisher doing so. WHY ON EARTH would we need accomplishments for fodder? This is the most ridiculous argument I've heard. You haven't posted a single feat of Punisher fighting similar number of fodder, you haven't posted a single example of these "complex moves" that you think are needed, and you ask me for feats of fodder? The hypocrisy is unreal. Her magical weapon isn't being used more than as a melee weapon here, its not giving her any significant advantage. Her enemies are having laser guns with them as well. They aren't unarmed, in fact their weapons are better from a range and given the numbers advantage they have, they are the ones at an advantage. We have had many street levelers do better than her is true, but I'm not saying that she's THE most skilled person out there, just that she's more skilled than the ones mentioned ie Punisher and Batgirl.

Are you sure she is not using her powers and is just pure skill?

What powers? Elaborate. I can understand that you're scraping the bottom of your barrel in your attempts to lowball, but tell me what proof do you have for this. Her super hearing was compromised with the helmet she was wearing during the first part of the fight and she thoroughly dominated.

IDK, but he can predict his opponents and even dodge spiderman by hearing his web swing.

I don't see any "predicting" opponents. I see him dodging hit from and taking out one random thug. Dodging Spider-man when Peter's also shouting at the top of his voice is as impressive as fighting as opponent and beating him without eyesight? Are you f*cking kidding me?

What makes it important? they're physically in a same tier so are Captain America and Batman and there is always a war on who will win since we have a ton of top-level feats from them. What Medusa accomplished to prove she is a highly skilled combatant?

But we're not comparing her with Bruce or Steve. We're comparing her with Frank and you can't show me a scan where Frank takes out an 80 year old woman without seeing her. Repeating yourself over and over and asking for Medusa's feats does not prove your case of Frank Castle being a better fighter.

Ok, 1st3rd4th fights against Daredevil resulted in his victory.

No Caption Provided

You call those victories? Oh God, I haven't had a laugh this good in a while. Let's look at these "victories" shall we?

1. A fight where he beat DD not by skill (in fact he didn't even match him in skill or any sort of h2h) but by a tranq dart. Also, a low showing for DD where couldn't see Castle's sucker punch coming despite his radar sense and Castle being a couple feet away. Zero skill showing for Castle.
  2. A fight where he gets his ass handed to him by DD before the two fall out a window and Castle comes out on top because he dislocates Matt's shoulder when Matt is hanging and grabbing him, and then falling on a railing on his back. He got lucky, otherwise he would've gotten his butt handed to him. And somehow this is impressive........
  3. Alright, I'm confused, didn't you see this scan before posting? Castle had hidden sonic disruptors for DD because he didn't stand a chance against Matt. He himself claimed a couple pages ago. Using sonic disruptors to beat DD is a skill feat? This scan was from the 2000 series of Punisher #3. Next time check the scans you've ripped off respect threads before posting them.

barely won against Wolverine (he was a bit nerfed but still superior to him).

Sure Logan is nerfed, he has endured pains far worse than a hit in the jewels and kept on fighting. Hell in the same fight Logan doesn't even flinch after getting his face blown off, and suddenly he's rendered impotent by a hit below the belt? And Castle gets manhandles throughout the fight otherwise. Once again, zero skill showing.

Defeated Deadpool.

You mean took him by surprise and hacked off his arms before Wade could do anything? That's some Batman level skill right there.....

Matched Moon Knight.

Ok, finally a fighting feat. Was that so difficult? Anyways, I see MK landing more hits and also blocking Castle twice before this extremely short fight is interrupted. The only reason Castle manages to last is the same he lasted against Logan in the scans you posted above: he has great pain tolerance and damage soak. No extraordinary skill. Nothing a depowered Diana can't replicate as I've posted better feats for her so far.

Stalemated Black Widow.

......for four panels after which Widow seems to have the upper hand. Also, Castle runs away and uses a different approach to get Widow off him. This hardly counts as a stalemate. They fought for what, ten seconds? Less? "Stalemating" her for that short a period makes him somewhat more impressive than fodder level, nothing more.

I don't recall him as an impressive fighter he's in mid-high tier between street-levelers yet these feats against these guys makes me to believe he's a better fighter.

After seeing these feats, I'm gonna stick to my original opinion. Castle has skills somewhat above an average soldier or SHIELD agent, which is above fodder level. He has impressive pain tolerance and damage soak which helps him last a while against people like Daredevil or Wolverine until some plot device helps him.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Punisher can't more enemies while deflecting bullets. Thought so.

It's not about punisher, it's about fighting thugs isn't something so impressive, plus deflecting that bullet, most of street levels dodge them not deflect them but guys like Daredevil did with the help of Radar Sense. What kind of depowered is that?

Man, did you even think before typing that? Batman can do it with prep? So what? Why on earth would doing it with prep make it impressive? Diana did it without so. Please explain "nerve strikes for a rock". I'm dying to know what that means. Anyways, Batman and Wolverine are more skilled fighters than her, I wonder why you brought them up, when you are trying to prove that Punisher and Batgirl are better fighters, when neither of them are anywhere close to either Batman or Wolverine.

N, but the thing is how the hell she knew it was there without prep or studying that? Is she Karnak know? the point of Wolverine was, he knows a ridiculously OP nerve strike by practicing it, not just touching something.

No we don't. A squad of mercenaries are bound to have basic combat skills, if you claim they aren't then show why. Show Punisher fighting a similar number of street thugs using melee weapons. Prove that members of the Secret Society are stupid enough to send common street thugs for a dangerous mission. And the mercenaries are NOT from greek mythology, that's not what I said. Don't type replies in a hurry, first read my post carefully.

Then for F%$ sake why you claim they're skilled when they have nothing?

And it's important what is their basic-level combat skills, they vary greatly.

We don't know anything about them and without any single feat how are we supposed to consider they're greatly skilled?

Check his respect threads, it's his thing.

Isn't that their thing? to send idiots to be crapped by comic-logic until they're gonna make a show? If they weren't common idiots why the hell they couldn't do a shit, just getting humiliated?

No hurry, you said they're filled with greek myth unless you wrote it bad or I didn't exactly get it.

You know what, show complex moves performed by Barbara Gordon or Frank Castle to take down large groups of opponents. Or since anyone can do it, post scans of them doing the same with basic moves.

Again, check their respect threads, there are some yet they're more than what WW ever did. For "them" you can easily check guys like: Batman, Cap, Iron Fist, Taskmaster, Wolverine and the list goes on.

Then I wonder why you haven't posted a single scan of the character you are arguing for doing so.

What? Explain it more.

Then post scans of Punisher doing so. WHY ON EARTH would we need accomplishments for fodder? This is the most ridiculous argument I've heard. You haven't posted a single feat of Punisher fighting similar number of fodder, you haven't posted a single example of these "complex moves" that you think are needed, and you ask me for feats of fodder? The hypocrisy is unreal. Her magical weapon isn't being used more than as a melee weapon here, its not giving her any significant advantage. Her enemies are having laser guns with them as well. They aren't unarmed, in fact their weapons are better from a range and given the numbers advantage they have, they are the ones at an advantage. We have had many street levelers do better than her is true, but I'm not saying that she's THE most skilled person out there, just that she's more skilled than the ones mentioned ie Punisher and Batgirl.

Check respect threads, again, there's a lot to see.

We don't need for every fodder but when we're supposed to believe they're special things we need to see a few things from them.

Ha, check out anime forums.

Because we all know it's his thing plus, why do I need to bother myself to post them when there's respect threads? I checked WW and she hadn't any good thing to prove she's an above-average street level, that's why I'm asking in case if I missed something.

Blyat.

Ok.

And her enemies are in a close range, a 20 vs 1 may be an advantage but they're less than 10, at least in the scan they are.

You said yourself that street-levelers are better, They're street-levelers and by feats like those fodders, those two have a lot more feat against thugs, mercenaries, killers and etc.

What powers? Elaborate. I can understand that you're scraping the bottom of your barrel in your attempts to lowball, but tell me what proof do you have for this. Her super hearing was compromised with the helmet she was wearing during the first part of the fight and she thoroughly dominated.

Even trained guys like Batman and Cap had problems when they were blind let alone Gordon and Castle. Show that page, also it's removed, isn't that supposed to come back?

I don't see any "predicting" opponents. I see him dodging hit from and taking out one random thug. Dodging Spider-man when Peter's also shouting at the top of his voice is as impressive as fighting as opponent and beating him without eyesight? Are you f*cking kidding me?

It was one of his feats you can check more of them.

You need to open your eyes and see that he noticed it seconds before the shout.

But we're not comparing her with Bruce or Steve. We're comparing her with Frank and you can't show me a scan where Frank takes out an 80 year old woman without seeing her.Repeating yourself over and over and asking for Medusa's feats does not prove your case of Frank Castle being a better fighter.

The point of that is people being in a same physical tier won't make much of difference unless there's a noticeable edge.

Yes, it doesn't, in fact it asks for how much skilled she was that WW bested her? low level? high level?

Ok, 1st3rd4th fights against Daredevil resulted in his victory.

You call those victories? Oh God, I haven't had a laugh this good in a while. Let's look at these "victories" shall we?

A fight where he beat DD not by skill (in fact he didn't even match him in skill or any sort of h2h) but by a tranq dart. Also, a low showing for DD where couldn't see Castle's sucker punch coming despite his radar sense and Castle being a couple feet away. Zero skill showing for Castle.

And what makes it good is he used anything he got against a guy with a great advantage against him, if that's the case then why the heck we don't see WW beating Batman with pure skill? you see? she used her powers and this guy is using his tools, however he actually gone into a more prolonged fight than any fight WW had with a guy skilled as DD.

A fight where he gets his ass handed to him by DD before the two fall out a window and Castle comes out on top because he dislocates Matt's shoulder when Matt is hanging and grabbing him, and then falling on a railing on his back. He got lucky, otherwise he would've gotten his butt handed to him. And somehow this is impressive........

Yes he got his ass beaten, bit he endured it and held his own, dislocated his shoulder is a skill isn't it? if not then I don't what is. Still, he held his own until, yes he got lucky but the fact he held his own is what makes it impressive.

Alright, I'm confused, didn't you see this scan before posting? Castle had hidden sonic disruptors for DD because he didn't stand a chance against Matt. He himself claimed a couple pages ago. Using sonic disruptors to beat DD is a skill feat? This scan was from the 2000 series of Punisher #3. Next time check the scans you've ripped off respect threads before posting them.

It's a combat strategy feat, his skill to understand. Plus he had enough skills to put him done after outsmarting him.

Sure Logan is nerfed, he has endured pains far worse than a hit in the jewels and kept on fighting. Hell in the same fight Logan doesn't even flinch after getting his face blown off, and suddenly he's rendered impotent by a hit below the belt? And Castle gets manhandles throughout the fight otherwise. Once again, zero skill showing.

Held his own enough. Call it whatever you want, but what if it's some kind of pressure point? no one knows, but just holding his own and hitting him in the right place is still a feat.

You mean took him by surprise and hacked off his arms before Wade could do anything? That's some Batman level skill right there.....

Would give DP any time to get up? surprising him and beating his ass throughout his skill isn't a small feat.

Ok, finally a fighting feat. Was that so difficult?Anyways, I see MK landing more hits and also blocking Castle twice before this extremely short fight is interrupted. The only reason Castle manages to last is the same he lasted against Logan in the scans you posted above: he has great pain tolerance and damage soak. No extraordinary skill. Nothing a depowered Diana can't replicate as I've posted better feats for her so far.

Then you don't know MK if you think it's not difficult.

Going head-to-head with someone skilled as him needs skill, and Frank held his own, MK is a top-tier street-leveler.

And? just because his endurance is top notch?

Sure, surprising DP and don't giving him a chance isn't a skill, hitting Logan in the right place isn't a skill, holding your own against MK isn't skill.

......for four panels after which Widow seems to have the upper hand. Also, Castle runs away and uses a different approach to get Widow off him. This hardly counts as a stalemate. They fought for what, ten seconds? Less? "Stalemating" her for that short a period makes him somewhat more impressive than fodder level, nothing more.

Still, he fought her and held his own, just knowing she's an acrobatic fighter and changing approaches is also a tactical combat feat itself. You ask me? man, they fought and this is important. Yeah sure nothing more, since we don't know who time can pass in comic pages.

After seeing these feats, I'm gonna stick to my original opinion. Castle has skills somewhat above an average soldier or SHIELD agent, which is above fodder level. He has impressive pain tolerance and damage soak which helps him last a while against people like Daredevil or Wolverine until some plot device helps him.

Okay stick, it's your opinion but if you want more feats go to any respect thread except Reddit.

That's my problem with him.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I don't remember saying anything about Katana's victory, all I wanted was feats that prove she's a high-tier combatant and her skills isn't overrated.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Michaelbn

@agent41: So the question is how much skilled I-Ching is? What are his accomplishments?

In those first old scans she is doing karate chops and aikido throwings, not bad at all but who are her opponents that she is fighting against? are they some highly skilled street-leveler fighters?

Those second ones, who are those guys she's fighting? are they skilled or something?

In third ones she's fighting against some monster with a sword, same question again, are those monsters highly skilled fighters?

(a big question for those three, is she depowered?)

In fourth scans, she is depowered and I talked about it before, it's not a bad feat at all, beating 4 or 5 street thug. But what's the point about Donna? The monster she's fighting with, what are her feats and what she did so impressive? She is sparring with BC and no denying BC is a good fighter, near to high levels of street-levelers but there are tons of guys who are better than her. Her fight with Batman, she is using her lasso, why are they fighting? how can we make sure Bats isn't holding back? and in all of this she has her powers or not?

What's the point of this one? it's just a statement and what did that Asian guy did to prove he is a high or (more) top tier combatant.

And this last one, she has her powers? how can you make sure those guys aren't holding back? and what does it have to do with combat skill?

(the best scans are those first three that she used some good and advanced martial arts move which isn't bad and if she isn't powered then those are good feats)

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Johns is the same person that believes Batman is the 2nd smartest. That Batman one, his specialty is in unarmed combat and not melee, also what are her feats of defeating some of the greatest melee fighters in DCU? The last one, LOL, are you kidding or something? I didn't asked for Katana @agent41 said you have feats of her being powerless and doing some very good stuff ( I asked it) or some feats of defeating top-notch fighters whom have feats under their belts.

@agent41: That was a very good feat. I saw another one somewhere which was impressive too.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By hurricanefunnel

while depowered wonder woman does not have the skills to keep up with katana therefore character 2 wins based on skill

[ironically not a mismatch nor spite thread] but if wonder woman's stats weren't near equalized this fight would've been an entirely different story

also katana has the advantage since it's a small arena

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By hurricanefunnel

@agent41 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

while depowered wonder woman does not have the skills to keep up with katana therefore character 2 wins based on skill

[ironically not a mismatch nor spite thread] but if wonder woman's stats weren't near equalized this fight would've been an entirely different story

Of course if WW had her powers, she would stopm katana. That is why the OP took away her powers.

Who said she doesn't have the skills? Where are the feats proving katana is too skilled for WW?

doesn't have to be for it when there are stats especially skill stats

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hurricanefunnel

@agent41 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@agent41 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

Of course if WW had her powers, she would stopm katana. That is why the OP took away her powers.

Who said she doesn't have the skills? Where are the feats proving katana is too skilled for WW?

Doesn't have to be what?

I have seen no feats from katana suggestig that she is too skilled for WW.

*there does not-have to be feats when there is stats for that

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hurricanefunnel

@agent41 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@agent41 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@agent41 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

Doesn't have to be what?

I have seen no feats from katana suggestig that she is too skilled for WW.

*there does not-have to be feats when there is stats for that

What stats? They have equalized stats here. So where is the evidence that kataa's skills are too much for WW?

hmm seemed to = trick op statement. Then yes you have a good point. hurricanefunnel switches fight analysis to wonder woman has the advantage over katana b/c though her stats are equalized her abilities = superior to katana's [despite semi originally contradictory] so wonder woman wins in a close fight [however abilities not = skill]

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaelbn:

It's not about punisher, it's about fighting thugs isn't something so impressive, plus deflecting that bullet, most of street levels dodge them not deflect them but guys like Daredevil did with the help of Radar Sense. What kind of depowered is that?

Its not about Punisher? You are having an argument with me because you are set to prove Castle is a better fighter. No, most street levelers do not deflect bullets like she did here. Only few of the do. Depowered as in the powers that the Gods granted to her have been taken away, she's just left with human stats.

N, but the thing is how the hell she knew it was there without prep or studying that? Is she Karnak know? the point of Wolverine was, he knows a ridiculously OP nerve strike by practicing it, not just touching something.

What does it matter? The point it she has knowledge of pressure points and Castle or Gordon do not. Obviously she knows the pressure points because she has studied them. Amazonian martial arts utilize pressure points (though not too frequently) as we have seen her mother Hippolyta perform one. You haven't come up with any such skill from Punisher, and are asking how she knows it? Admit it man, she's more skilled than you like.

Then for F%$ sake why you claim they're skilled when they have nothing?

And it's important what is their basic-level combat skills, they vary greatly.

We don't know anything about them and without any single feat how are we supposed to consider they're greatly skilled?

Check his respect threads, it's his thing.

Isn't that their thing? to send idiots to be crapped by comic-logic until they're gonna make a show? If they weren't common idiots why the hell they couldn't do a shit, just getting humiliated?

No hurry, you said they're filled with greek myth unless you wrote it bad or I didn't exactly get it.

You've just repeated yourself. I've nothing more to say.

Oh, and I saw nothing of Frank taking on any more than 4-5 enemies on any respect thread.

Check respect threads, again, there's a lot to see.

Wait, so you haven't read any Punisher yourself, but are arguing with me based on respect threads? Wasted my time I have.

We don't need for every fodder but when we're supposed to believe they're special things we need to see a few things from them.

You sound like a broken record here......... When we see fodder are street thugs, we assume they are unskilled brutes. When they are minjas/mercenaries/covert ops agents, we assume they are skilled. Its common sense. Try it sometimes.

Ha, check out anime forums.

No I won't. I won't waste any more time on you unless you provide feats and context instead of giving scans from respect threads.

Because we all know it's his thing plus, why do I need to bother myself to post them when there's respect threads? I checked WW and she hadn't any good thing to prove she's an above-average street level, that's why I'm asking in case if I missed something.

What's his thing? Taking out 4 or 5 men at a time? Maybe. Taking out 11 men at once? Post scans. Yes, post scans, not "check out respect threads". Respect threads take scans out of context, cherry pick high end showings, and ignore consistency. You obviously haven't read any Punisher or Wonder Woman, or you wouldn't be having this debate. You think WW hasn't done anything because you saw a respect thread. That's why you should read comics, or everyone would've gone to respect threads and would've become an expert. See how your last post's argument of Punisher vs Daerdevil, Wolverine etc. failed? Its because you posted those feats from a respect thread, without knowing the characters or you never would've suggested Punisher vs these guys is anything more than pain tolerance feats for Castle.

And her enemies are in a close range, a 20 vs 1 may be an advantage but they're less than 10, at least in the scan they are.

Learn to count. We can see 11 in the last panel itself. Her enemies were not in a close range, she closed the distance by moving fast. Your failing attempts of lowballing have gotten ridiculous here. Saying things like "she has a lasso", "her enemies lack feats" when you haven't made a case for Punisher being half as skilled as her.

You said yourself that street-levelers are better, They're street-levelers and by feats like those fodders, those two have a lot more feat against thugs, mercenaries, killers and etc.

No I said SOME street levelers are better, not ALL. Are you purposefully twisting my words or are still typing replies in a hurry without reading my posts properly? Diana has a lot of fodder wrecking feats as well, I haven't posted them so far because you are yet to show the characters you're arguing for are anywhere near Diana even going by the least of her feats.

Even trained guys like Batman and Cap had problems when they were blind let alone Gordon and Castle. Show that page, also it's removed, isn't that supposed to come back?

So what? Whether Bruce or Steve have problems or not doesn't matter. Diana beat her while blind, so she's LEAGUES ahead of Gordon or Castle. Show what page? I've shown you WW fighting blind. Yes her eyesight comes back in Wonder Woman vol. 2 #17.

It was one of his feats you can check more of them.

No I won't. Make your own arguments or concede the debate.

You need to open your eyes and see that he noticed it seconds before the shout.

He's already saying "when in doubt".

The point of that is people being in a same physical tier won't make much of difference unless there's a noticeable edge.

Yes, it doesn't, in fact it asks for how much skilled she was that WW bested her? low level? high level?

Are you trolling me? Saying the same things over and over again.... A gap in skill is not needed considering the handicap Diana had.

And what makes it good is he used anything he got against a guy with a great advantage against him, if that's the case then why the heck we don't see WW beating Batman with pure skill?

Still not a skill feat, sorry. We don't see WW beating Batman with pure skill? She has done so at least twice during sparring sessions (when she was holding back her strength and speed and was using pure skill)

you see? she used her powers and this guy is using his tools, however he actually gone into a more prolonged fight than any fight WW had with a guy skilled as DD.

Do you even believe the things you type? That was a prolonged fight? I don't even know what to say..........grasping at straws you are...

Yes he got his ass beaten, bit he endured it and held his own, dislocated his shoulder is a skill isn't it? if not then I don't what is. Still, he held his own until, yes he got lucky but the fact he held his own is what makes it impressive.

No dislocating someone's shoulder when that person is hanging from a railing with one hand and using his other hand to save you from falling (which would already put tremendous pressure on your shoulders) does not take any great skill. Why are you trying to defend this feat when it clearly shows how inferior a fighter Frank would be if not for his pain tolerance and damage soak?

It's a combat strategy feat, his skill to understand. Plus he had enough skills to put him done after outsmarting him.

Combat strategy somehow translate to martial arts skills. Putting down a man already in pain and unable to fight back makes you a better fighter than Wonder Woman now. Brilliant!

Held his own enough. Call it whatever you want, but what if it's some kind of pressure point? no one knows, but just holding his own and hitting him in the right place is still a feat.

No Caption Provided

So attacking a man's jewels is a pressure point attack now..................

Would give DP any time to get up? surprising him and beating his ass throughout his skill isn't a small feat.

Meh.

Diana can't replicate as I've posted better feats for her so far.

Better feats? Better than random street thugs I guess in terms of pure skill.

Then you don't know MK if you think it's not difficult.

It still doesn't show skill, just durability/damage soak.

Going head-to-head with someone skilled as him needs skill, and Frank held his own, MK is a top-tier street-leveler.

Lol at MK being a top street leveler.

And? just because his endurance is top notch?

Yes.

Sure, surprising DP and don't giving him a chance isn't a skill, hitting Logan in the right place isn't a skill, holding your own against MK isn't skill.

No, they skill feats, just not good enough. He's on par with Question (Vic Sage) maybe based on these. Not WW.

Still, he fought her and held his own, just knowing she's an acrobatic fighter and changing approaches is also a tactical combat feat itself. You ask me? man, they fought and this is important. Yeah sure nothing more, since we don't know who time can pass in comic pages.

Holding your own is not nearly enough. Black Widow is a B grade fighter.

Okay stick, it's your opinion but if you want more feats go to any respect thread except Reddit.

Bruh, I've read a few of his comics which is way better than reading respect threads (I've also checked out the respect threads at your request). I've read almost every appearance of PC WW. I don't need to see anymore feats.

That's my problem with him.

Problem? I think this is what makes him fun.

Anyways, I've lost interest in this debate. Feel free to reply, but don't expect one from me as I have a feeling this discussion is going nowhere.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman:What made me laugh was that you replied to me, I dropped that shit since you were like "okay let's cut this" you really think I'm gonna be happy to defend Frank? that superoverrated character?

@agent41:A bit late but, how much skilled Beo is? And by depowered is she a depowered Amazon or she's human level?

Those demons, they posses some kind of magic or skill or they're fodders?

How much skilled that Metahuman is and be more specific about canceling power, what powers she canceled?