• 132 results
Avatar image for deactivated-64b75ee98f709
deactivated-64b75ee98f709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@unrequited1: It’s called reading a HUGE portion of the comics. You should try it

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@theunstoppablej: Uh, no. The League members were already fully recovered from their death like state, before doing the deed. We get a panel clearly showing Superman absorbing the sun's energies. Read JLA (1997) #75 and come back.

The heavens feat is a hyperbole because it makes no sense, if you are trying to quantify it. No character is immune to these.

Reading your posts, its clear that you are either misinformed or just trolling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Actually read it....No they didn’t. At all actually, and Superman has been able to pull Highfather’s staff out of the Source Wall, by himself. Martian Manhunter has tanked and fought the Justice League and won while holding back, Wonder Woman has broken a scepter strong enough to hold the Godwave. So a planet isn’t even a problem for them. You mentioning that they had trouble pulling the Earth, is frankly the dumbest scan to pull up when trying to scale her. Read all issues of the comics and come back. Wonder Woman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, etc. It’s a comic book, of course it’s not going to make any sense. You’re trying to use real world logic and science and apply it to fictional lore?. That would be like me stating that the Hulk makes no sense because the human brain can only stay angry for a certain amount before giving out. That’s not how the Hulk works, he doesn’t function like a normal human. Or the Flash makes no sense because humans can only run for a certain amount of time. Nope his powers allow him to do that. Or Kratos is mountain-continent level because the GOW verse is “weak” and he hasn’t performed planet busting feats (Kratos is GOW is actually high multiverse+). The same thing with this situation, they don’t make sense, it’s fiction. I’m neither trolling or misinformed, I actually read the comics, not just JLA of 1997.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: ZD: Single Point

1D: Length. Line Segment

2D: Width. Square/Plane

3D: Volume/Depth (Universal-

4D: Space-Time for a single instance of the universe (Low-Multiverse+)

5D: Probability-Space-Time got all possible timeline branches for a single instance of the universe. (High Multiverse+)

6D: Phase-Space for all timeline instances of all possible instance of the universe.

7D: Space-Time for multiverses with particular connecting variable.

8D: Probability-Space-Time for multiverses of all variables

9D: Phase-Space for all possible multiverses and megaverses.

10D: The Omniverse

(6D-11D Complex Multiverse)

12D-Infinite D is Hyperversal-High Hyperversal

Beyond the concept of dimensions is Outerversal which is top dog.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunstoppablej: Actually read it....No they didn’t.

Then you clearly haven't read it...

At all actually, and Superman has been able to pull Highfather’s staff out of the Source Wall, by himself. Martian Manhunter has tanked and fought the Justice League and won while holding back, Wonder Woman has broken a scepter strong enough to hold the Godwave.

None of those unquantifiable feats have anything to do with moving a planet. I've got no problem with scaling, as long as it makes sense.

So a planet isn’t even a problem for them.

Cold, hard evidence from the comic panels say otherwise. At least Superman has a planetary lifting feat to his name, in the new 52. The other two don't even have that.

You mentioning that they had trouble pulling the Earth, is frankly the dumbest scan to pull up when trying to scale her. Read all issues of the comics and come back.

It's not dumb when we have the comic showing it for what it is, clear as day. You don't like it? Too bad. Come back when you are done with respect thread debating.

Wonder Woman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, etc. It’s a comic book, of course it’s not going to make any sense. You’re trying to use real world logic and science and apply it to fictional lore?. That would be like me stating that the Hulk makes no sense because the human brain can only stay angry for a certain amount before giving out. That’s not how the Hulk works, he doesn’t function like a normal human. Or the Flash makes no sense because humans can only run for a certain amount of time. Nope his powers allow him to do that. Or Kratos is mountain-continent level because the GOW verse is “weak” and he hasn’t performed planet busting feats (Kratos is GOW is actually high multiverse+). The same thing with this situation, they don’t make sense, it’s fiction.

I have no idea what this has to do with my argument, but I'll bite. Yes, fiction doesn't need to make sense -- but they still need to stay faithful to their own established rules and narrative. You can only stretch the suspension of disbelief argument by so much.

Care to point out where I was trying to bring in real life rules or whatever? Saying that Wonder Woman is sub planetary because she struggled to move a planet, when assisted by two other powerhouses, is basic common sense. Nothing more.

I’m neither trolling or misinformed, I actually read the comics, not just JLA of 1997.

I'm sorry but your arguments are full of misinformation, even if you mean well.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: ZD: Single Point

1D: Length. Line Segment

2D: Width. Square/Plane

3D: Volume/Depth (Universal-

4D: Space-Time for a single instance of the universe (Low-Multiverse+)

5D: Probability-Space-Time got all possible timeline branches for a single instance of the universe. (High Multiverse+)

6D: Phase-Space for all timeline instances of all possible instance of the universe.

7D: Space-Time for multiverses with particular connecting variable.

8D: Probability-Space-Time for multiverses of all variables

9D: Phase-Space for all possible multiverses and megaverses.

10D: The Omniverse

(6D-11D Complex Multiverse)

12D-Infinite D is Hyperversal-High Hyperversal

Beyond the concept of dimensions is Outerversal which is top dog.

Lovely insight, but none of this means anything. Consistent feats are what matter.

Unrequited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit us with some panel scans of Wonder Man doing something, ANYTHING on a galaxy/universe affecting scale. Otherwise, drop it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: 1.) I obviously did so.... 2.) Exactly! Yet they scale WAY above moving a planet. Unless of course you can prove that Attack potency matters less in a vs matchup. 3.) What you’re presenting is far from “cold, hard evidence” actually. Unless again you prove that lifting a planet correlates to physical damage. 4.) They aren’t “showing it for what it is.” You don’t like it? Go read comic books, lore and is in the comic books, so I don’t know how you’re blatantly messing it up. 5.) Again, you’re passing opinion as “common sense” 6.) My arguments are not full of misinformation. I know you mean well though

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By brucerogers

@theunstoppablej: 1.) I obviously did so....

Who are trying to kid here?

2.) Exactly! Yet they scale WAY above moving a planet.

No, no it does not. There is a reason why I called it unquantifiable.

Unless of course you can prove that Attack potency matters less in a vs matchup.

Unquantifiable feats are just that.

3.) What you’re presenting is far from “cold, hard evidence” actually.

Really? The comic showing 3 powerhouses struggle immensely to barely budge the Earth, is not cold, hard evidence enough for you?

Unless again you prove that lifting a planet correlates to physical damage.

I argued this, where exactly? Who brought up this feat? I know I didn't.

4.) They aren’t “showing it for what it is.” You don’t like it? Go read comic books, lore and is in the comic books, so I don’t know how you’re blatantly messing it up. 5.) Again, you’re passing opinion as “common sense” 6.) My arguments are not full of misinformation. I know you mean well though

Congratulations, you know how to parrot arguments.

Thats not insight. That’s LITERALLY how you dimensional tier scale.

Uh-huh. According to who exactly?

The fact that you said that dimensional tiering “doesn’t” matter proves that you don’t know jack shit about tier/power scaling fictional characters, because feats, lore, statements, basic scaling, and dimensional tiering are ALL APART OF POWER/TIER SCALING! Determines how powerful a character is or a feat!

Sorry if I've hurt your feelings, but feats take precedence over vague fan speak. By feats, Wonder Woman is sub-planetary. You're free to believe what you wish, though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrequited1: Staggering Nekron with her blows. Deflecting Olympus’ full might which included the Godwave. Tanking The Quantum Zealot who bitched the Imps. Tanking shots from Briareos, one of the 3 Hekatonchires brothers who surpass the Titans in physical strength, including Atlas and Cronus. Breaking the Scepter that contained the Godwave. Killing Cottus. Deflecting the trillions of Shattered God projectiles. Tanking Imperiex Probe explosions point blank injured. Tanking attacks from DC Ares in Areopagus. Tanking a mental attack from Hades while he was in the Underworld for 117 days. Actually a huge portion was actually universal and above but sure let’s just go with this. The list can go on and in case you don’t know...

The Sphere of Gods (at least baseline outerversal) are Platonic (they are the embodiments of all forms of speed, time, space, etc) and archetypal concepts which. The Old Gods and News Gods are apart of the Sphere of the Gods, which includes Ares, Zeus, Vishnu, Highfather, Darkseid, etc. So they are inherently outerversal, and outerversal characters are way beyond low multiversal characters being generous. Was created by the Godwave (high outerversal). A small portion of it Cronus was felt in the Sphere of the Gods, and the existences not even near that. It was created by the Source when he spontaneously spat out the energy. Then the Outerversal Sphere is transcended by Limbo, then the Monitor Sphere who view the entire cosmology as fiction. That is transcended by the Source Wall, and then the Source itself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: The fact that you stated that dimensional tiering “doesn’t” matter proves that you don’t know jack shit about tier/power scaling fictional characters, because feats, lore, statements, basic scaling, and dimensional tiering are ALL APART OF POWER/TIER SCALING! Determines how powerful a character is or a feat!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: 1.) Give 5 narratives and quotes from the exact issue from page 4, prove you read it.

2.) Yes it does. Unless you prove that it doesn’t.

3.) No they aren’t lol.

4.) So showing them, when they were weakened is what you want to roll with? Ok

5.) Wasn’t a “parrot argument”

6.) Come to Discord and my boy can enlighten you.

7.) You didn’t hurt my feelings but sure whatever makes you happy. Come to Discord please, we’re laughing our asses off at you and Comic Vine right now.

ZillaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm.. no.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

......says wonder woman is Galaxy level ........ Ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I want you to watch these. These explain the lore of DC and their Sphere of Gods that I explained.

https://youtu.be/Lej94evI6l8

https://youtu.be/Rh5HaGNj__w

https://youtu.be/Im3d3bH00OI

https://youtu.be/0AOxoggzrh0

https://youtu.be/U_CIo0A3kVc

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunstoppablej: 1.) Give 5 narratives and quotes from the exact issue from page 4, prove you read it.

What are you even talking about?

2.) Yes it does. Unless you prove that it doesn’t.

Okay, then please quantify those feats then. Go ahead. You claimed that those feats are above planetary and the burden lies on you to prove it.

3.) No they aren’t lol.

Then quantify them without resorting to asinine fan speak.

4.) So showing them, when they were weakened is what you want to roll with? Ok

Nowhere in the comic was it stated that they were weakened when they failed to right the Earth. You're literally making shit up.

5.) Wasn’t a “parrot argument”

You literally used my own words as part of your argument....

6.) Come to Discord and my boy can enlighten you.

Why would I do that? Why should I care about some random discord group? You want to debate, do it here in this thread, or quit wasting my time and tagging me.

7.) You didn’t hurt my feelings but sure whatever makes you happy. Come to Discord please, we’re laughing our asses off at you and Comic Vine right now.

>Assuming that I give a shit about what a group of random internet nobodies think about my arguments made on a comic book website.

You're hilarious.

The fact that you stated that dimensional tiering “doesn’t” matter proves that you don’t know jack shit about tier/power scaling fictional characters, because feats, lore, statements, basic scaling, and dimensional tiering are ALL APART OF POWER/TIER SCALING! Determines how powerful a character is or a feat!

Like I said, you're free to believe what you want.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I mean I have the screenshots forwarded to my buddy Comic Vine and he really wants to talk to you. Tell you everything about what’s flawed about your argument lol. I’ve shown you heavy evidence and non Comic Vine users that actually know a lot have seen that. Come to Discord

Unrequited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit us with some panel scans of Wonder Man doing something, ANYTHING on a galaxy/universe affecting scale. Otherwise, drop it.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre- Flashpoint Wonder Woman is most consistently AT LEAST Galaxy-Universal.

With what feats?

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: Outside of amps, nothing. I don't even think Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman was around that level. Probably trolling.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#122  Edited By Supermanthor

hela

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

Hela, even standard gear Wonder Woman has better counters to Hela than most others but it's just not enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrequited1: What does Wonder Man have to do with this fight?

OT: Hela wins all rounds.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By EternalDarkFury

Hela.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela has never been particularly impressive.

Outside of realm, WW takes this.

Even inside realm she could have problems honestly, shes a weak hell lord and WW is kind of made for overcoming beings like this

Avatar image for deactivated-60b693ade6186
deactivated-60b693ade6186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela easily.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 takenstew22  Moderator

Don't see how this isn't a mismatch in favor of Hela.