Diana at her best

Johnny at his best

WW can use her Lasso

GR doesn’t have his bike

In Character

Morals off

Who wins?

#2 Edited by Six-Deuce (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

If you assume WW CAN hurt (put down) the rider, then it is likely WW. That said, there is nothing to suggest she can hurt him as Mephisto could not. WW in turn should be hurt by the hellfire, penance stare should work....and there is a bevy of other abilities such as summoning the ghosts of all riders past etc that would end this.

So Rider.

#3 Posted by destinyman75 (14256 posts) - - Show Bio

Zarthos stomps

#4 Posted by RandomGuy287 (866 posts) - - Show Bio

zarathos ftw

#5 Posted by MoneyyJunee (434 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

Avatar image for wacko_from_waco
#6 Posted by wacko_from_waco (235 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m not sure WW has a way of putting her down.

#7 Posted by Comic_Crusader (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana has soul attack resistance, that being said, wasn't she affected by Etrigan's hellfire? Close to call, but going Diana. More of a consistent and all and all more powerful character. Superior reactions, sword cuts on the atomic lvl which could bypass his regen and take the W that way, or incapacitate him gaining the victory. Like WWH did to Johnny previously.

#8 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins.

#9 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Six-Deuce (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_crusader: no disrespect bud but are you certain you really know Rider? I mean, the OP says toughest versions which is either Zarathos or cosmic rider (punisher becomes rider AND herald of galactus in the future). Not even magical weapons put down lesser versions for more than a few seconds before he is totally healed.

#11 Posted by DoctorDaMn (894 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think diana could put down the cosmic rider who even king thanos couldn't kill. (Mind you thanos had just killed galactus)

#12 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#13 Edited by Paytience (4897 posts) - - Show Bio

Rider in a stomp. Two different tiers basically. The highest you scale Diana is low herald. Zarathos is skyfather+++

#14 Posted by Soratoumiga (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana at peak is far above Skyfathers. She stomps.

#15 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: I’m pretty sure that this is correct based on what I have heard.

#16 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

Rider in a stomp. Two different tiers basically. The highest you scale Diana is low herald. Zarathos is skyfather+++

No Caption Provided

Freaking Base Pre Crisis WW would eat Heralds for breakfast. WH WW could just glare into the general direction of Skyfathers to erase them.

On topic: WW at her best means WH WW, which means GR gets lolstomped.

#17 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana at peak is far above Skyfathers. She stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#18 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait are people serious with this Diana is above low heralds and ducking skyfathers stuff?

#19 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@asphaltairborne said:

Wait are people serious with this Diana is above low heralds and ducking skyfathers stuff?

Of course they are, anyone with the slightest hint of knowledge about Diana could tell you that.

#20 Posted by MorbusGrav (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

Means at their best peak versions?

If that's the case would Witching Hour Wonder Woman obviously take it.

@randomguy287 said:

zarathos ftw

Zarathos is powerful, but not nearly that powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#21 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: err the slightest knowledge on Diana tells me she's consistently portrayed below guys like Superman and Martian Manhunter and has been Ko'ed by hits that would be shrugged off by guys like Thor and the Hulk.

Either you're pulling the most insane feat in her history of mediocre feats or you're making this stuff up. She's like a high tier on average...you have to be kidding me with this skyfather nonsense lol

#22 Edited by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

@morbusgrav: dude keep in mind I just answer this based on feats

But if we scale Diana then she stomps

#23 Edited by MorbusGrav (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@morbusgrav: dude keep in mind I just answer this based on feats

But if we scale Diana then she stomps

Witch-marked Wonder Woman and Hekate showed enough feats to be honest.

#24 Edited by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

@morbusgrav: maybe still hasn't read the book so I can't say hope you will understand

I need to read the book

#25 Posted by decaf_wizard (16936 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess peak Diana wins, but Zarathos would eat BASE UNAMPED Diana alive so fast its not even funny

#26 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess peak Diana wins, but Zarathos would eat BASE UNAMPED Diana alive so fast its not even funny

I don't think anyone believes base unamped Diana is anything more than an insect to Zarathos.

@alsimmons77: err the slightest knowledge on Diana tells me she's consistently portrayed below guys like Superman and Martian Manhunter and has been Ko'ed by hits that would be shrugged off by guys like Thor and the Hulk.

And your post tells me you didn't even read the OP, Diana far below her true best effortlesly slaughtered guys like Clark and Manhunter.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Either you're pulling the most insane feat in her history of mediocre feats or you're making this stuff up. She's like a high tier on average...you have to be kidding me with this skyfather nonsense lol

Or i just read the OP and most certainly know a lot more about Diana than you do.

#27 Edited by MorbusGrav (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@morbusgrav: maybe still hasn't read the book so I can't say hope you will understand

I need to read the book

You should, but the story is spread over 3, or technically even 4 Comicbook-series.

Justice League Dark, Wonder Woman, Witching Hour Halloween-event, and technically Dark Nights: Metal as prologue.

#28 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

@morbusgrav: I kinda dropped rebirth after bendis take over Superman and smh...destroy his well established family .. but I will jump back as soon as possible to all DC books

Currently reading 3 marvel books hulk venom and gotg plus old secret ears trade

#29 Posted by MorbusGrav (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

@morbusgrav: I kinda dropped rebirth after bendis take over Superman and smh...destroy his well established family .. but I will jump back as soon as possible to all DC books

Currently reading 3 marvel books hulk venom and gotg plus old secret ears trade

Understandably, Justice League Dark is a hidden gem though.

Also a solid bunch, i currently read older Marvel stuff i didn't read before.

#30 Posted by Comic_Crusader (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_crusader: no disrespect bud but are you certain you really know Rider? I mean, the OP says toughest versions which is either Zarathos or cosmic rider (punisher becomes rider AND herald of galactus in the future). Not even magical weapons put down lesser versions for more than a few seconds before he is totally healed.

No disrespect taken. To answer your question, I'm no expert. However, I'm definitely familiar and aware of his abilities and feats. Again, I believe Diana could bypass his regen. Whether or not he's healed from weapons of magical origin is irrelevant imo, as did those said weapons cut on the atomic level? Johnny may have atomic lvl regen, I just haven't seen it. Feel free to send scans.

I will admit, I didn't take Zarathos into account, much less Cosmic Rider.. Going off the comment section though, seems like Diana has had some amps before as well. So at this point, idrk who would win and this battle is a bit above my pay grade, lol.

#31 Posted by Tedirey (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Unamped, Wonder Woman has already taken on D’grth, Nekron, and the Demon’s Three.

Most powerful version stomps. Even her third most powerful version stomps

#32 Posted by TourneyMaster (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Zarathos taken on and beaten Mephisto his own realm who stalemated Galactus, God Zadkiel, Nightmare in his own realm, has taken down the entire team including Dr Strange/Thor/Man Thing/Scarlet Witch/Santana at the same time, and dragged off Thanos against his will. See that? I can throw out stupid ass ABC logic too. Smh.

#33 Edited by Tedirey (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:

@tedirey: Zarathos taken on and beaten Mephisto his own realm who stalemated Galactus, God Zadkiel, Nightmare in his own realm, has taken down the entire team including Dr Strange/Thor/Man Thing/Scarlet Witch/Santana at the same time, and dragged off Thanos against his will. See that? I can throw out stupid ass ABC logic too. Smh.

Good for you.

Still Wonder Woman stomps

Edit: I realized you compared Zarathos to unamped Wondy lol

#34 Edited by Wrathofthebrad (840 posts) - - Show Bio

Since last Halloween wrecks Wonder Woman at her best this

#35 Posted by beatboks1 (9978 posts) - - Show Bio

No disrepesct but the OP doesnt say that at all it says

Johnny at his best

It doesnt say rider at his best it says Johnny. Zarathos rider isnt Johnny and neither is cosmic. Ergo niether are in this battle.

#36 Posted by Tedirey (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

@six-deuce said:

Johnny at his best

It doesnt say rider at his best it says Johnny. Zarathos rider isnt Johnny and neither is cosmic. Ergo niether are in this battle.

Yeah, this is not Zarathos vs Wonder Woman at all.

How's ICT?

#38 Posted by King-Ragnar (3845 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77:

And your post tells me you didn't even read the OP, Diana far below her true best effortlesly slaughtered guys like Clark and Manhunter

You're posting scans of a future fight that Diana was shown. It even says it the very next page

Wonder Woman Vol 3 #611
Wonder Woman Vol 3 #611

Or i just read the OP and most certainly know a lot more about Diana than you do.

You clearly don't considering you don't know the context of the scans you posted.

#39 Posted by TourneyMaster (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@tourneymaster said:

Good for you.

Yes I did compare him to unampe Wondy. The fact you have to argue a Amp Wondy using power givin to her is the saddest shit ever lol. At least Zarathos power is his own and always his. Not one time showing amp Wonder Woman. Its like arguing Spider Man with Uni Power when someone says "Spidey at his best". Its freaking sad. Thats all.

@six-deuce said:

Johnny at his best

You and I am surprise at. OP says at their best, not best "versions". I dont think Cosmic Ghost Rider counts as that is version of Ghost Rider. The fact no mention Heaven on Fire Danny Ketch either is surprising. When Ketch had the combine might of several Ghost Riders in one form.

But OP says at their best. Not best versions. WH Wonder Woman is not her best, its not her power. Its like again arguing Spider Man with uni power, or arguing Namor with Phonix Force. These are not their normal powers or even powers of their own. Why is that their best? Its a different version altogether.

C'mon now old friend. Sure outisde powers amping Wonder Woman could beat GR. Why not argue this is God Dr Doom then, I mean that is what people mean "at their best" when they make threads on that? You know?

#40 Edited by beatboks1 (9978 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster said:
@tedirey said:
@tourneymaster said:

Good for you.

Yes I did compare him to unampe Wondy. The fact you have to argue a Amp Wondy using power givin to her is the saddest shit ever lol. At least Zarathos power is his own and always his. Not one time showing amp Wonder Woman. Its like arguing Spider Man with Uni Power when someone says "Spidey at his best". Its freaking sad. Thats all.

@beatboks1 said:
@six-deuce said:

Johnny at his best

You and I am surprise at. OP says at their best, not best "versions". I dont think Cosmic Ghost Rider counts as that is version of Ghost Rider. The fact no mention Heaven on Fire Danny Ketch either is surprising. When Ketch had the combine might of several Ghost Riders in one form.

But OP says at their best. Not best versions. WH Wonder Woman is not her best, its not her power. Its like again arguing Spider Man with uni power, or arguing Namor with Phonix Force. These are not their normal powers or even powers of their own. Why is that their best? Its a different version altogether.

C'mon now old friend. Sure outisde powers amping Wonder Woman could beat GR. Why not argue this is God Dr Doom then, I mean that is what people mean "at their best" when they make threads on that? You know?

1. I'm not stating who wins, haven't argued for either side. so WTF? Frankly I don't care enough to debate the topic for either side. I was simply correcting someone who was inappropriately applying a version of the Rider that is not in play.

2. the OP doesn't say GR at his best he says Johnny. When Zarathos takes over it is no longer Johnny it's Zarathos. Danny Ketch is also not Johnny and Cosmic Rider was Frank Castle on earth trn 666.

I mean seriously, it's there in black and white in the OP. Bringing up Zarathos or any other version of the rider in a thread where the OP has specified it is Johnny Blaze at his best is completely and utterly irrelevant.

We don't call Nabu Dr Fate we call him Nabu even when he wears the vestments of Dr Fate. so why would we class Zarathos as Johnny Blaze when he isn't? Had he worded his op as

Both comic versions

Diana at her best

Rider at his best

then we could use Zarathos or the alternate version of Cosmic Rider

he didn't he wrote

Both comic versions

Diana at her best

Johnny at his best

so we can't

#41 Posted by Tedirey (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@tourneymaster said:

Good for you.

An amp Wondy is still Diana. Zarathos is not Johnny. Yes, it's freaking sad.

#42 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio

Gr

#43 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@king-ragnar:

You're posting scans of a future fight that Diana was shown. It even says it the very next page

I know, that was just an example for a theoretical way weaker version. If an OP would want to use future Odyssey would that be obviously the version we would need to discuss.

You clearly don't considering you don't know the context of the scans you posted.

Has your little off topic adventure any reason besides randomly attacking me, or should i better just ignore you in future threads?

The correct version is Witching Hour Diana and Ghost Rider gets stomped, that's all that's important for this thread.

#44 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Tedirey (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman vs D'grth

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

If you guys are wondering who D'grth is:

No Caption Provided

Johnny should be an easier foe against this Hell Lord. No need for Witching Hour, Godwave, Truth Goddess or Creation Energy versions.

#46 Posted by Supermanthor (18917 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Tedirey (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77:

In a Ghost Rider vs anyone thread, I think it's pretty obvious that

gr means Ghost Rider

#48 Edited by gunchar16 (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel fanboys......

Peak Diana godstomps any iteration of Johnny, that's not up to debate anymore.

#49 Edited by King-Ragnar (3845 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Wasn't really attacking you or being aggressive, was just correcting you. Apologies if it sounded like that.

#50 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Wasn't really attacking you or being aggressive, was just correcting you. Apologies if it sounded like that.

Fair enough, i admit that i should have been a bit more specific with my example.