Wonder Woman VS Darkseid

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#251  Edited By HolySerpent

wonderwomen could had 1yr prep and she still would get slaughtered be darksied. and mongul .isnt in the same league as darksied.
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By deathlife

If we've never seen Darkseid before, how do we know he can beat WW?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#253  Edited By Mercy_

-_________-

maxima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By maxima

that wd be an interesting battle. i want to say wonder woman has a shot but then again to reference mongul again( who supposedly isnt in darkseids class) man handles diana and she being a power house is crushed very badly in tmwhe. even jlu dipicted her getting crushed. now 1 thing that ppl need to stop refutting is her reflecting the ob. it can be done as shes done it. the bracelets are indestructable period point blank. but regarding if superman can hurt him i dont see why she wdnt be able to . also ds does not have her speed. now i know the scans are to help gauge and show actual powers and what not but it clearly states here tht all battles ( unless specifically stated ) are the charecters at their max abilities with no cis/pis. that being said actually ppl like ww and sm should be hard to beat as their speed/strength combo wd be too much even for ds. but then again ds is a beast and he is actually a better fighter than sm . ds is a warlord. he wages war. imho i dnt think(srry diana 8(   ) diana can win this one as she dsnt have her full equipment. the only shot she has is the lasso . in a head to head fight ds outlast her in a trade of blows and finishes reduces her to ash then reforms her as the new ff captain. ds ftw
Taliax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Taliax
@deathlife said:
" If we've never seen Darkseid before, how do we know he can beat WW? "
You have really never heard of Darkseid?
deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By deathlife
@Taliax said:
" @deathlife said:
" If we've never seen Darkseid before, how do we know he can beat WW? "
You have really never heard of Darkseid? "

Actually, i was referring to the assertion of some posters here that every single Darkseid that we've seen is an Avatar.

Based on what we've seen in the past, i don't think that WW can beat Darkseid.
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Hoboseid
@OhTru said:
" @AtPhantom said:

" Barda busted Darkseid? Evidence of this, perhaps? "

One of the few times he wasn't actually jobbing

but Barda was amped and Scott was watching her back
She put on a Lantern Ring and whopped everyone's butt

Even the little Blue Smurfs were impressed  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  . "
Wonder Woman's weapons are not so powerful
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Hoboseid
@Ziro said:
" You know what? Scratch my last post, I'm gonna say Wonder Woman very well could take this(I'm used to thinking about how these fights would play out in the comics as opposed to being done without any kind of benefit to a plot). "
new Darkseid is weak, the 1980s guy was skyfather level. The new one has trouble with Wonder Woman
Kingzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Kingzila

Darkseide wins.  If he use an avatar or fight in person, wonder women still wont win.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#260  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Hoboseid:
Why are quoting yourself? 
Yeah i know you're ohtru,blackflash,batdance,truepwnage,ownerz,charlie jade ,blackest shite and someothers. 
that scan is non cannon and barda did nothing to even begin with.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#261  Edited By Pokeysteve

I agree with Flag that Wonder Woman certainly has a CHANCE. Her H2H skills are way better than Superman or anything I've seen from Darkseid. She'll be able to dodge effectively.  I don't want to get into all this crap about Mongul and this or that. My biggest problem with all 13 pages of this was people using Superman's blood breaking a magical sword and then having problems with Wonder Woman's indestructible bracelets blocking his omega effect. 

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Pokeysteve said:
"I agree with Flag that Wonder Woman certainly has a CHANCE. Her H2H skills are way better than Superman or anything I've seen from Darkseid. She'll be able to dodge effectively.  I don't want to get into all this crap about Mongul and this or that. My biggest problem with all 13 pages of this was people using Superman's blood breaking a magical sword and then having problems with Wonder Woman's indestructible bracelets blocking his omega effect.  "

Maybe because those bracelets were forged by people whom have been repeatedly shown to be inferior to darkseid's civilization. 
same cannot be said for some random sword.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Valtot
@Pokeysteve:
darksied (the real darksied) would physically dominate her easily and probalby an avater easily
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Pokeysteve
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Pokeysteve said:
"I agree with Flag that Wonder Woman certainly has a CHANCE. Her H2H skills are way better than Superman or anything I've seen from Darkseid. She'll be able to dodge effectively.  I don't want to get into all this crap about Mongul and this or that. My biggest problem with all 13 pages of this was people using Superman's blood breaking a magical sword and then having problems with Wonder Woman's indestructible bracelets blocking his omega effect.  "
Maybe because those bracelets were forged by people whom have been repeatedly shown to be inferior to darkseid's civilization. same cannot be said for some random sword. "
Even assuming the Olympian Gods are inferior to Darkseid's civilization, that doesn't mean the bracelets wouldn't work. Some random sword? Isn't the sword in question the Excalibur? Either way my problem is mainly with a drop of blood surviving intact the speeds it would take to break an object like that. On a side note, if Zeus' shield was indestructible than how did they make bracelets out of it? Was the ever explained? 

@Valtot: Never questioned him winning or losing. Like Flag, I just agree she has a chance and it's not the stomp some of you are making it out to be. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Pokeysteve said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Pokeysteve said:
Maybe because those bracelets were forged by people whom have been repeatedly shown to be inferior to darkseid's civilization. same cannot be said for some random sword. "
Even assuming the Olympian Gods are inferior to Darkseid's civilization, that doesn't mean the bracelets wouldn't work. Some random sword? Isn't the sword in question the Excalibur? Either way my problem is mainly with a drop of blood surviving intact the speeds it would take to break an object like that. On a side note, if Zeus' shield was indestructible than how did they make bracelets out of it? Was the ever explained? 

@Valtot: Never questioned him winning or losing. Like Flag, I just agree she has a chance and it's not the stomp some of you are making it out to be.  "

When was it excalibur?and funnily darkseid absorbed the magical energy of the excalibur in the great darkness saga,nulling the sword completely , dont see why he could'nt do the same to the bracelets.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#266  Edited By MrDirector786

Why was this bumped, Darkseid wins very, very, very easily.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By entropy_aegis
@MrDirector786 said:
"Why was this bumped, Darkseid wins very, very, very easily."

Hoboseid returned.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By MrDirector786
@entropy_aegis said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
Hoboseid returned. "
Yeah, I saw it. He also bumped that Superman vs Darkseid thread.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By entropy_aegis
@MrDirector786 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
Hoboseid returned. "
Yeah, I saw it. He also bumped that Superman vs Darkseid thread."

I dont get it,i mean i dislike sentry,deadpool,harley quinn etc,hence i rarely go to their forums or battles,but this guy is completely messed up.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By MrDirector786
@entropy_aegis said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
Hoboseid returned. "
Yeah, I saw it. He also bumped that Superman vs Darkseid thread."
I dont get it,i mean i dislike sentry,deadpool,harley quinn etc,hence i rarely go to their forums or battles,but this guy is completely messed up. "
He's just a troll.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Pokeysteve
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Pokeysteve said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Pokeysteve said:

@Valtot: Never questioned him winning or losing. Like Flag, I just agree she has a chance and it's not the stomp some of you are making it out to be.  "
When was it excalibur?and funnily darkseid absorbed the magical energy of the excalibur in the great darkness saga,nulling the sword completely , dont see why he could'nt do the same to the bracelets. "
I don't know if it was or not. I read all of the pages and someone mentioned it. I skimmed the last few. I image Olympian magic is stronger than Merlin magic. By that logic why doesn't he just absorb all magic and kill everyone? 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Pokeysteve said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Pokeysteve said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Pokeysteve said:

When was it excalibur?and funnily darkseid absorbed the magical energy of the excalibur in the great darkness saga,nulling the sword completely , dont see why he could'nt do the same to the bracelets. "
I don't know if it was or not. I read all of the pages and someone mentioned it. I skimmed the last few. I image Olympian magic is stronger than Merlin magic. By that logic why doesn't he just absorb all magic and kill everyone?  "

He did actually . in the storyline i mentioned he absorbed various magical artifacts and mordru as well,he also attempted to absorb wonder world ,which is the epicentre of magic. 
regardless it would be boring to see the villian kill everything.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Pokeysteve
@entropy_aegis: Was that pre crisis? I haven't seen that ability from him in a long time. Maybe they took it away for that very reason. Having him search for a means to kill everything is much more suspenseful. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Pokeysteve said:
" @entropy_aegis: Was that pre crisis? I haven't seen that ability from him in a long time. Maybe they took it away for that very reason. Having him search for a means to kill everything is much more suspenseful.  "

Yes it was precrisis but recent legion of superheroes confirmed that event , its cannon.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Pokeysteve
@entropy_aegis: You wouldn't happen to know when the last time he used the absorbing ability would you? I don't think he's even used that post crisis. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By entropy_aegis

and i'd like to clear certain things, 
darkseid's stories were cannon even after the crisis,the great darkness saga had a follow up in 1991 called the quiet darkness,which continued the story,both these were retconned away in zero hour hence the pre/post crisis logic doesnt apply to even begin with.the latest legion of superheroes volume confirmed the event as cannon. 

grant morrison has said that precrisis darkseid is the only true darkseid , while the others are avatars(final crisis interview). 

and even if we accept the pre/post crisis logic it still doesnt matter because only darkseid physical levels and the potency of the omega beam are what was weakened ,the omega effect never changed(there is difference between the beam and the effect),infact post crisis darkseid has shown greater range of abilities than precrisis.
travisvoeller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By travisvoeller

darkseid would destroy her

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Pokeysteve
@entropy_aegis: I think you're looking for an argument or a fight where there isn't one. Don't know if you were referring to me because I just asked a simple question. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Pokeysteve said:
" @entropy_aegis: I think you're looking for an argument or a fight where there isn't one. Don't know if you were referring to me because I just asked a simple question.  "

LOL sorry,but almost everyone i ran in to asks about the crisis,i thought i should quickly clear that up. 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Pokeysteve
@entropy_aegis: Lol it's ok. And hey that's the price you pay for being knowledgeable. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Darkseid FTW!

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Zaiyan
@ClarkJosephKent1938 said:
" She has deflected them before with her braclets. "
Even so Darkseid wins  7 / 10 maybe 6 / 10 if we are nice to Wonder Woman
pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By pander1
@King Saturn: Supergirl was not disintegrated. Please actually read the comic before making an inaccurate post like that?  It was a plan of the Justice League to get Darkseid to stop pursuing Kara as the leader of the Furies by making him think she was destroyed. She was actually teleported out of there so Darkseid THOUGHT she was killed.  She's actually been shown to be able to handle the Omega Sanction. 

And Wonder Woman has deflected the Omega Sanction as well.  Darkseid was not depowered.   Enough with the mysogonistic belief that because she's a woman that she's helpless.  In fact, her bracelets can even reflect the omega beams back at Darkseid.  Wonder Woman would do a lot better than you're thinking - she has quite a good chance of beating Darkseid, given his primary weapon is rather useless against her, given her reflexes and speed (which Batman has already stated are superior to Superman in battle), her fighting ability (also far superior to Superman), her bracelets (which can deflect the Omega sanction or send it back at Darkseid), and the lasso (which can bind a god, so it can also bind Darkseid). 
pander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By pander1
@King Saturn: Yeah... Ares is a God too.  A real God. THE God of War. Not just a strong alien who calls himself a God.    Ares is actually supposed to be, in the DC Universe, the greatest fighter in the Universe (level 16).  And Wonder Woman has beaten him in combat as well.  Darkseid could win, but don't count on it.  Wonder Woman makes a habit of defeating stronger opponents with her superior training and techniques
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By entropy_aegis
@pander1 said:

@King Saturn: Supergirl was not disintegrated. Please actually read the comic before making an inaccurate post like that?  It was a plan of the Justice League to get Darkseid to stop pursuing Kara as the leader of the Furies by making him think she was destroyed. She was actually teleported out of there so Darkseid THOUGHT she was killed.  She's actually been shown to be able to handle the Omega Sanction.  And Wonder Woman has deflected the Omega Sanction as well.  Darkseid was not depowered.   Enough with the mysogonistic belief that because she's a woman that she's helpless.  In fact, her bracelets can even reflect the omega beams back at Darkseid.  Wonder Woman would do a lot better than you're thinking - she has quite a good chance of beating Darkseid, given his primary weapon is rather useless against her, given her reflexes and speed (which Batman has already stated are superior to Superman in battle), her fighting ability (also far superior to Superman), her bracelets (which can deflect the Omega sanction or send it back at Darkseid), and the lasso (which can bind a god, so it can also bind Darkseid). 

@pander1 said:

@King Saturn: Yeah... Ares is a God too.  A real God. THE God of War. Not just a strong alien who calls himself a God.    Ares is actually supposed to be, in the DC Universe, the greatest fighter in the Universe (level 16).  And Wonder Woman has beaten him in combat as well.  Darkseid could win, but don't count on it.  Wonder Woman makes a habit of defeating stronger opponents with her superior training and techniques

So much wrong here that i don't even know where to start.The only real God in DC is the Prescence,Ares is far cry from any cosmic character..Batman one million and Karate Kid are the greatest fighters not Ares,and please stop using Superman/Batman as evidence.Her bracelets mean squat to the OE,enough of the Jeph Loeb BS. 
Also Batman's statement means nothing,Supes is faster than Diana and he proved it in the For Tomorrow storyline.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#286  Edited By Saren
@pander1 said:
What? The greatest fighter in the Universe? Since when?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By entropy_aegis
@CitizenBane said:
@pander1 said:
What? The greatest fighter in the Universe? Since when?
Since never.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Freefa11
@entropy_aegis: Wonder Woman's bracelets have been indestructible on a pretty consistent basis, and the Omega Beams have been blocked or deflected on various other occasions. I don't see any real reason why they couldn't block the Omega Beams, especially when her getting in the way was completely unexpected.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Mercy_
@entropy_aegis Is For Tomorrow canon?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#290  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
Sure. I can't find any reason why it shouldn't be. IIRC Equus also made subsequent appearances, which indicate he was incorporated to the DCU.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Freefa11 said:
@entropy_aegis: Wonder Woman's bracelets have been indestructible on a pretty consistent basis, and the Omega Beams have been blocked or deflected on various other occasions. I don't see any real reason why they couldn't block the Omega Beams, especially when her getting in the way was completely unexpected.
Darkseid was fooled in to thinking he had killed Supergirl,even if the bracelets can deflect the OE the writing still leaves a lot to be desired.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#292  Edited By Outside_85

Wonder Woman, she can deflect the Omega-Beams and she has the strength, speed, training and an unbreakable lasso to string Darksied from a chimney.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Mercy_
@Morpheus_
@The Dark Huntress said:
Sure. I can't find any reason why it shouldn't be. IIRC Equus also made subsequent appearances, which indicate he was incorporated to the DCU.
O_o I always thought it was non-canon. Although to be fair I haven't read it in ages and when I did, it confused the crap out of me.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#294  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@The Dark Huntress said:

Yeah

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Mercy_
@Gambler

@The Dark Huntress said:

Yeah

I still dislike it. The only thing that redeems that story for me is Lee's art.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#296  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Gambler

@The Dark Huntress said:

Yeah

I love that story (and obviously the art). Its darker then most Superman stories.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Mercy_
@Gambler

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Gambler

@The Dark Huntress said:

Yeah

I love that story (and obviously the art). Its darker then most Superman stories.

I know ;p Something about it just didn't resonate with me. And I'm definitely a fan of the darker stuff. I dunno. I just got no enjoyment out of it at all.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid slaughters.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pander1 said:
No. No. No and no. Ares is not the greatest fighter in the Universe. Darkseid wins this. He's stronger, more versatile, etc. Has telepathy too.
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#300  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Darkseid dosnt even need the omega beam he simply beats her to death.