Wonder Woman VS Darkseid

Avatar image for omnithian
#51 Posted by Omnithian (390 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omg chris said:
"omega effect ftw "

Cosigned
Avatar image for truepwnge
#52 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Let us be serious. Darkseid takes this by a landslide.
"
Let us be serious : Darkseid has a history of jobbering, recently he lost more fights than he won

WW has better feats

Wonder Woman stomps
Avatar image for bobby_sy_go
#53 Edited by BOBBY SY GO (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beams vs. Amazon Bracelets... see below...  BRACELETS win. 

Plus, unbreakable Lasso, infinite length, can be mentally controlled by Diana...  She doesn't even have to get close to DS.  Also, not quite sure what the attributes are of the "ring of protective fire" that the Lasso can produce, but I'm sure that can come in handy for her against DS. 
 

Omega Beams


Omega Beams are powerful bio-electric energy beams that can track and disintegrate a selected target. Both Darkseid and his son Grayven possess the ability to generate Omega Beams, though Grayven's Omega powers are inferior to those of his father. Darkseid once boasted that no living being had ever withstood the full force of the Omega Effect, but Doomsday and Superman have both withstood the Effect. The Cyborg Superman has demonstrated a degree of resiliency to them as well. While capable of passing through almost any substance, the Beams are ineffective against the bracelets ofWonder Woman, which were forged from the Olympian Aegis. 
 
So, remove the O-beams from the equation as an "upper-hand" factor. 
Don't forget, she can fly...he can't.  The question is who will win, not who is physically stronger.  WW can drop the MOON on DS.  Might not kill him but I bet he doesn't get a woody from it... 
 
P.S.  "When crossed before her, the bracelets are able to generate a remnant of the Aegis, allowing Diana to deflect attacks far larger than the surface area of her bracelets. This remnant takes the form of a semi-visible spherical forcefield roughly twice the height of Diana."     

Avatar image for flcl1
#54 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Darkseid would kill Wonder Woman dude. She has no real shot against the Omega Beams...
"

nuff said
Avatar image for mrdirector786
#55 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins here.

Avatar image for taliax
#56 Posted by Taliax (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Mongul Sr nearly beat Diana to death and Darkseid is stronger than him. This isn't going to be pretty for the princess.

Avatar image for stormultt
#57 Posted by Stormultt (5480 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid does the running man on her face. sorry diana 
Avatar image for vuviper
#58 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's a stomp, but Diana doesn't have a good chance of winning. If she wore her gauntlets of atlas like she did against doomsday she'd have a better chance

Avatar image for son_of_storm
#59 Posted by Son Of Storm (11636 posts) - - Show Bio

"If I were free I'd tear you limb from limb."
 
Now mind you this would only  be if she somehow managed to catch him and held him there..which is unlikely. XD so sorrt WW
Darkseid wins...

Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
#60 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (385 posts) - - Show Bio
@never give up said:
" Darkseid has taken out Superman many times I don't think he should have trouble with her.  No I'm not sexist. "
Avatar image for bobby_sy_go
#61 Posted by BOBBY SY GO (6 posts) - - Show Bio

FLCL1, 
 
Ageeing with @King Saturn with, "nuff said" is not a source of information.  Reference?
Avatar image for atphantom
#62 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid destroys her.

Avatar image for morpheus_
#63 Posted by morpheus_ (35155 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Darkseid destroys her. "
Moderator
Avatar image for batdance
#64 Posted by BatDance (2249 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:

" I think Diana could do it, oh but it would be brutal. "

 

Dodging Darkseid's Beams and making them hit him.

Avatar image for the_ghostshell
#65 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for hellos
#66 Posted by Hellos (8886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"
 
 
 
 
"


lol
Avatar image for batdance
#67 Posted by BatDance (2249 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" ."
Diana would destroy him
 
Avatar image for atphantom
#68 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
"
Not relevant. Diana made a jump on him and intercepted his beams. If this was an actual fight, this would happen:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
#69 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

IMHO WW is a god match up with Darkseid... 
 
With her speed & braclets she can & will block the OB whenever thrown her way... 
  
& If she's fighting All-out I would actually favor her... 
 
GBD
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
#70 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5902 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid

Avatar image for zachyhavik
#71 Posted by zachyhavik (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Darksied, is a challenge for superman. Wonderwoman would be killed.
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
#72 Edited by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom: Actually the scan I posted is relevant. As it shows she's able to deflect the Omega Beams. But the scan you showed is incomplete and out of context ;)
Avatar image for ownerz
#73 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman has more durability
 
She has never really been destroyed by just 3 Superman punches 
 

 

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for jx4gz
#74 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" Wonder Woman has more durability
 
She has never really been destroyed by just 3 Superman punches 
 

 
No Caption Provided
"
now how about showing the rest of that comic? oh too scared?
Avatar image for atphantom
#75 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @AtPhantom: Actually the scan I posted is relevant. As it shows she's able to deflect the Omega Beams. But the scan you showed is incomplete and out of context ;) "
LOL, no...
 
In your scans, Wonder woman has just joined the fight out of nowhere without Darkseid noticing her before. She's not in the fight, she shows up, she takes a shot and is BFRed by Supes. 
 
My scan (although I admit I thought it was a whole page when posting it) shows the strength difference between the two.
Avatar image for ownerz
#76 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman singing a Karaoke Song >>>Darkseid

Avatar image for morpheus_
#77 Posted by morpheus_ (35155 posts) - - Show Bio
3 pages, 2 trolls, and 77 posts later, Darkseid still wins.
Moderator
Avatar image for atphantom
#78 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" Superman singing a Karaoke Song >>>Darkseid "
I love how you never ever contribute to anything.
Avatar image for mynewb
#79 Posted by mynewb (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid would destory wonderwomen.

Avatar image for nighthunter
#80 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins but I actually believe Wonder Woman has a big chance of winning

Avatar image for glforthewin
#81 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

darksied wins. he'd either zap her with the omega beams or strangle her with her own lasso  

Avatar image for the_ghostshell
#82 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Gambler said:
" @AtPhantom: Actually the scan I posted is relevant. As it shows she's able to deflect the Omega Beams. But the scan you showed is incomplete and out of context ;) "
LOL, no...  In your scans, Wonder woman has just joined the fight out of nowhere without Darkseid noticing her before. She's not in the fight, she shows up, she takes a shot and is BFRed by Supes.   My scan (although I admit I thought it was a whole page when posting it) shows the strength difference between the two. "
I think you're missing the point. Regardless of whether or not she just jumped in, or whether or not Darkseid knew (or didn't know) she was there, is moot. The scan clearly shows that her bracelets can defect the Omega Beams. And showing Darkseid hitting Wonder Woman and sending her flying in no ways shows the strength difference. If Wonder Woman had hit Darkseid and he didn't move, and then he hit her and sent her across the room then sure. Like I said, its out of context cause we dont know whats going on. Was Wonder Woman trying to fight Darkseid or restrain him? Was she follow powered? Why is she wearing a different costume? Are you even sure that's Diana? Whats with the cape and spike heels? Where are her bracelets and why is she wearing those arm gauntlets? 
 
@Morpheus_ said:
" 3 pages, 2 trolls, and 77 posts later, Darkseid still wins. "

Maybe. But you wouldn't know it by anything the users supporting Darkseid have posted ;)
Avatar image for capall
#83 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

diana will lose here,her deflecting oe doesn't necessarilly give her the win either, ds is still physically more superior than diana, if it took supes so many tries and years to beat ds diana certainly wouldn't be able to on her fist shot
Avatar image for vuviper
#84 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid would win most of the times, but I think wonder woman has a chance. Darkseid has been forced to take beatings from superman often, and wonder woman isn't that far behind in terms of strength. Her fighting abilities, though, surpass supermans by a large margin.  Her bracelets also perfectly counter Darkseids most powerful weapon, forcing him to rely on physical blows.

Avatar image for atphantom
#85 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"I think you're missing the point. Regardless of whether or not she just jumped in, or whether or not Darkseid knew (or didn't know) she was there, is moot. The scan clearly shows that her bracelets can defect the Omega Beams. And showing Darkseid hitting Wonder Woman and sending her flying in no ways shows the strength difference. If Wonder Woman had hit Darkseid and he didn't move, and then he hit her and sent her across the room then sure. Like I said, its out of context cause we dont know whats going on. Was Wonder Woman trying to fight Darkseid or restrain him? Was she follow powered? Why is she wearing a different costume? Are you even sure that's Diana? Whats with the cape and spike heels? Where are her bracelets and why is she wearing those arm gauntlets? 
 "
1. It's not moot, because had Darkseid been targeting her, the beams could have simply circumnavigated the bracelets and hit her in the body.
 
2. Yes, I agree my evidence was bad, so let's clarify it: The scan is from Justice league of America: Rock of ages storyline, where Darkseid has taken over the universe and Wonder Woman and other superheroes are just freedom fighters against Darkseid, hence the different costume. In the story she is trying to buy Batman and others some time for them to enact their  final plan to take down Darkseid. The cut out I have shown is basically the only point they actually clash. Here are the full scans:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Avatar image for vuviper
#86 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Gambler said:
"I think you're missing the point. Regardless of whether or not she just jumped in, or whether or not Darkseid knew (or didn't know) she was there, is moot. The scan clearly shows that her bracelets can defect the Omega Beams. And showing Darkseid hitting Wonder Woman and sending her flying in no ways shows the strength difference. If Wonder Woman had hit Darkseid and he didn't move, and then he hit her and sent her across the room then sure. Like I said, its out of context cause we dont know whats going on. Was Wonder Woman trying to fight Darkseid or restrain him? Was she follow powered? Why is she wearing a different costume? Are you even sure that's Diana? Whats with the cape and spike heels? Where are her bracelets and why is she wearing those arm gauntlets? 
 "
1. It's not moot, because had Darkseid been targeting her, the beams could have simply circumnavigated the bracelets and hit her in the body.
 
2. Yes, I agree my evidence was bad, so let's clarify it: The scan is from Justice league of America: Rock of ages storyline, where Darkseid has taken over the universe and Wonder Woman and other superheroes are just freedom fighters against Darkseid, hence the different costume. In the story she is trying to buy Batman and others some time for them to enact their  final plan to take down Darkseid. The cut out I have shown is basically the only point they actually clash. Here are the full scans:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
"
Since the beams weren't targeting her in the first place why didn't it circumvent her and hit superman?
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
#87 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" 1. It's not moot, because had Darkseid been targeting her, the beams could have simply circumnavigated the bracelets and hit her in the body. "
If this were the case then the Omega Beams would have circumvented Wonder Woman altogether and continued on to strike Superman. Which they didn't. Let me explain more clearly what the scan was suppose to represent. Wonder Woman's bracelets are capable of deflecting Darkseid's Omega Beams without being destroyed or Wonder Woman herself being killed. Now, that's not saying Darkseid can angle them in such a way that Wonder Woman misses them. See what I'm saying? Wonder Woman has on her person two items that can withstand being struck by the Omega Beams. That's the point. I'm not debating whether or not she can deflect them every single time. I'm merely showing that she wears two weapons capable of protecting her.
 
And Rock of Ages is not continuity. The whole story is suppose to represent how badass Darkseid has become. It is not his current incarnation or is it Wonder Woman's.
Avatar image for atphantom
#88 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"If this were the case then the Omega Beams would have circumvented Wonder Woman altogether and continued on to strike Superman. Which they didn't. Let me explain more clearly what the scan was suppose to represent. Wonder Woman's bracelets are capable of deflecting Darkseid's Omega Beams without being destroyed or Wonder Woman herself being killed. Now, that's not saying Darkseid can angle them in such a way that Wonder Woman misses them. See what I'm saying? Wonder Woman has on her person two items that can withstand being struck by the Omega Beams. That's the point. I'm not debating whether or not she can deflect them every single time. I'm merely showing that she wears two weapons capable of protecting her."
Omega beams are controlled by Darkseid's will, and he commanded them to travel to superman in a straight line. If Darkseid wasn't aware of her, why would they react to her?
I have no problem with Wonder Woman's bracelets blocking the omega beams, but like you said, it's not the only option here.
 
@Gambler said:
" And Rock of Ages is not continuity. The whole story is suppose to represent how badass Darkseid has become. It is not his current incarnation or is it Wonder Woman's. "
Rock of ages is in complete continuity. The timeline was erased yes, but Kyle Rayner, Flash and Aquaman still possess memories of it. Nor is there anything to suggest Darkseid has in any way changed from his normal version (apart from him ruling the universe and all...). Same goes for Wonder Woman.
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
#89 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
"Omega beams are controlled by Darkseid's will, and he commanded them to travel to superman in a straight line. If Darkseid wasn't aware of her, why would they react to her?
I have no problem with Wonder Woman's bracelets blocking the omega beams, but like you said, it's not the only option here. "
I'm aware of how the Omega Beams work. It doesn't change the fact that Wonder Woman deflected them. He wasn't aware of her when he fired them correct? So she had enough speed to intercept his beams "after" they had been fired correct? So why would she not be fast enough to deflect them in a battle?
 
@AtPhantom said:
" @Gambler said:
"If this were the case then the Omega Beams would have circumvented Wonder Woman altogether and continued on to strike Superman. Which they didn't. Let me explain more clearly what the scan was suppose to represent. Wonder Woman's bracelets are capable of deflecting Darkseid's Omega Beams without being destroyed or Wonder Woman herself being killed. Now, that's not saying Darkseid can angle them in such a way that Wonder Woman misses them. See what I'm saying? Wonder Woman has on her person two items that can withstand being struck by the Omega Beams. That's the point. I'm not debating whether or not she can deflect them every single time. I'm merely showing that she wears two weapons capable of protecting her."
Omega beams are controlled by Darkseid's will, and he commanded them to travel to superman in a straight line. If Darkseid wasn't aware of her, why would they react to her?
I have no problem with Wonder Woman's bracelets blocking the omega beams, but like you said, it's not the only option here.
 
@Gambler said:
" And Rock of Ages is not continuity. The whole story is suppose to represent how badass Darkseid has become. It is not his current incarnation or is it Wonder Woman's. "
Rock of ages is in complete continuity. The timeline was erased yes, but Kyle Rayner, Flash and Aquaman still possess memories of it. Nor is there anything to suggest Darkseid has in any way changed from his normal version (apart from him ruling the universe and all...). Same goes for Wonder Woman. "

It is not in complete continuity. Three people remember that it took place but as you said yourself, the timeline was erased. They were not the same characters. Hence the different appearances and characteristics. Sorry, but a scan from an alternitive future that was erased doesn't prove a thing in my opinion.
Avatar image for batdance
#90 Posted by BatDance (2249 posts) - - Show Bio
WW should take it in a random encounter
Avatar image for ziro
#91 Posted by Ziro (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Darkseid....
Avatar image for ownerz
#92 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@BOBBY SY GO said:
"
 

Omega Beams


While capable of passing through almost any substance, the Beams are ineffective against the bracelets ofWonder Woman, which were forged from the Olympian Aegis. 
 

  

"
Wonder Woman can win this
Avatar image for ziro
#93 Posted by Ziro (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what? Scratch my last post, I'm gonna say Wonder Woman very well could take this(I'm used to thinking about how these fights would play out in the comics as opposed to being done without any kind of benefit to a plot).
Avatar image for ownerz
#94 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

You know a lot of people are giving her a chance vs Thanos  who is basically almost equal to PC Darkseid
as ridiculous as that sounds they give her a chance vs Thanos
 
So clearly Wonder Woman curbstomps this

Avatar image for capita
#95 Posted by CAPiTA (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

just don't give Darkseid any stairs. it would turn into a stomp in WW's favor.

Avatar image for glforthewin
#96 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA: lol :P
Avatar image for the_ghostshell
#97 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" just don't give Darkseid any stairs. it would turn into a stomp in WW's favor. "
lol
Avatar image for capall
#98 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
"You know a lot of people are giving her a chance vs Thanos  who is basically almost equal to PC Darkseidas ridiculous as that sounds they give her a chance vs Thanos  So clearly Wonder Woman curbstomps this "

what? how is thanos is almost equal to pc ds?
Avatar image for vuviper
#99 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" just don't give Darkseid any stairs. it would turn into a stomp in WW's favor. "
Nice
Avatar image for ohtru
#100 Posted by OhTru (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

If Darkseid uses his brains and gets the Omega Beams to fly around and hit her in the butt she's dead. If he's stoopid enough to hit her front on, well there's a chance she can reflect those Beams once more