#601 Posted by Yamiyodare (1456 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman does not deserve such cruelty on the part of the topic author.

Darkseid is killing her, unfortunately

#602 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@yamiyodare: you can't prove that, post crisis wonder woman can beat post crisis Jobberseid

#603 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: He also survived Doomsday's spikes which were sharp enough to cut Superman's skin with ease during Hunter/Prey if it's piercing feats that are needed. Granted he was majorly wounded but considering Doomsday is far above Diana, that's

Diana hasn't reacted to the Omega Beams when they were moving at the speeds they were against the Flashes. You can't claim Wonder Woman can react to those Omega Beams because Barry and Wally are objectively faster than Diana by feats, showings and statements. Citing the Zoom instance only weakens your argument's credibility since Zoom was jobbing against Diana. He blitzed her with ease along with Superman in Green Lantern: Sinestro Corps Special #1 so that invalidates your example.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#605 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (1518 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Dianas blade can cut Darkseid

Diana has reacted to Darkseids Omega beams, theres no need to show Diana reacting to Flash speed Omega beams since she already had done so in the past, your basically implying Darkseid Omega beams weren't that fast in the past and that they've gotten faster since the time Diana reacted to them which isn't true since there's no evidence of that

Diana is better at h2h than Darkseid by a large margin

Diana wins because of speed, gear and skill

I'm LeornardSnart

#606 Posted by baph (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid one-shots.

#607 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

Avatar image for supermanforever
#608 Posted by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

lol is there even argument here. Darkseid pimpslaps

#609 Posted by TakenStew22 (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Diana win?

#610 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1518 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: she uses a sword that can cut Darkseid and block his Omega beams with her braclets

#611 Posted by TakenStew22 (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: Can her sword really cut Darkseid? And if Darkseid isn't jobbing he could easily make the Omega Beams dodge the bracelets and bring them behind her and one-shot.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#612 Edited by blackpantherisb (7269 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid curbstomps.

#613 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (1518 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: her sword can consistently cut high tiers and she has already reacted to his Omega beams, his beams have been blocked multiple times and I don't remember them evading being blocked the way you say

#614 Posted by TakenStew22 (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan said:

@takenstew22: her sword can consistently cut high tiers and she has already reacted to his Omega beams, his beams have been blocked multiple times and I don't remember them evading being blocked the way you say

You mean the time where Darkseid was busy fighting an angry Superman after one-shotting Supergirl with his beams? Yeah, Diana caught seid by surprise by shielding Superman, and after that Supes told her to get the f#$k out of his fight and BFR'd her.

#615 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1518 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: did she or did she not react to the Omega beams? I don't understand what you're tryna point out here

#616 Posted by TakenStew22 (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
#617 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (1518 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: why are you posting Diana reacting to the Omega beams? I know this and this is why she has a chance to win because she's reacted to the speed of the Omega beams before...

What exactly were you trying to achieve by posing that?

#618 Edited by Brittonic_para (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Has darksied been nerfed or somthing? I never knew his character all that well, but wasnt he like, thanos level?

#619 Posted by TakenStew22 (1669 posts) - - Show Bio
#620 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1518 posts) - - Show Bio
#621 Posted by TakenStew22 (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan: That Wonder Woman is obviously below Darkseid and can't really do much except shield herself with her bracelets, which won't help her in a fight against a focused non-jobbing Darkseid.

#622 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1518 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: and how exactly did those three scans prove that?

If diana can block his Omega beams with her braclets, has a sword that can hurt him, speed and skill to evade his blows please explain to me why she doesn't have a chance...

#623 Posted by DaywaIker (43 posts) - - Show Bio

WONDER WOMAN DIES!!!!