#552 Posted by Marishtar (2052 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid = Jobber

Wonder Woman wins

#553 Posted by MightyKalEl (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins.

#554 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman gets bodied.

#555 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: what's stopping her from using her gear to give her the win, his omega beams are blocked by her braclets and his superior strength is countered by her skill and sword

Keep in mind this is post crisis versions

#556 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: Darkseid’s superior strength, speed, durability and his complete control over his omage beams. And the fact that he has trashed her in canon.

#557 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana easily, pre-flashpoint Darkseid was 1 of the most inconsistent guys you could think of and his low showings easily outweight his high showings.

@mightykalel said:

Darkseid wins.

@mister_surreal said:

Wonder Woman gets bodied.

Are we talking about the same joke who got banged around by Clark on any possible occasion?

#558 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Yes, low showings. If he decides not to be Jobberseid then Wonder Woman gets slaughtered. Clark bangs him because he chooses to stand there and take hits instead of reacting to him and pimp slapping like he has shown in the past.

#559 Posted by Supermanthor (18973 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#560 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal said:

@alsimmons77: Yes, low showings. If he decides not to be Jobberseid then Wonder Woman gets slaughtered.

Pre-flashpoint Darkseid 'low' showings outweight his high showings and the OP says not even anything about Bloodlust, so without crazy double standards is there no reason to completely ignore consistency and in character for Darkseid.

Otherwise could we also just use Diana's best showings and Bloodlust and say she blitzes him 1000 of times with soul attacks before he starts to move.

#561 Posted by Au_141 (1003 posts) - - Show Bio

Smh

#562 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: The point is that if we look at his feats in average when he isn’t jobbing then Wonder Woman loses 8/10. His fights with her are a testament to that. Even when using low showings, his stats are too high to give her a big advantage when he can tank Superman’s punches and put him into the ground with one hit. Like the time she tried to rush at him and he casually swatted him away. Using non-jobbing average showings, Darkseid takes it.

#563 Edited by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Consistency considered Darkseid stomps, all things considered, Darkseid stomps, low showings considered Darkseid still stomps this time horribly, high showings considered Darkseid curb stomps.

#564 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: The point is that if we look at his feats in average when he isn’t jobbing then Wonder Woman loses 8/10. His fights with her are a testament to that.

His in character feats on average are bad and to turn him Bloodlusted is still not justified without the OP saying that. And about which specific fights are you talking?

#565 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: I didn’t say blood lusted, I said non-jobbing. And I was referring to general encounters in the past. I haven’t seen anything from Wonder Woman that would give her a good chance in this fight.

#566 Posted by Supermanthor (18973 posts) - - Show Bio
#567 Posted by Supermanthor (18973 posts) - - Show Bio
#568 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: I didn’t say blood lusted, I said non-jobbing. And I was referring to general encounters in the past. I haven’t seen anything from Wonder Woman that would give her a good chance in this fight.

So why would the in character consistently jobbing Darkseid not job then?

What exactly do you need to see?

#569 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Darkseid rarely ever has amps by the way.

https://m.imgur.com/a/EPTY4

#570 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Oh, this in character. Wonder Woman has a slim chance then, but I still give Darkseid the majority scaling off of his Superman fights.

#571 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: Oh, this in character. Wonder Woman has a slim chance then, but I still give Darkseid the majority scaling off of his Superman fights.

Why has Diana just a slim chance based on scalling from Clark, who has often enough beaten Darkseid's ass?

#572 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Didn't you watch the death battle? He blitzed Pre-crisis Superman, wiped away the Justice league with a hand gesture, his power is capable of annihilating the entire universe, true Darkseid threatens the multiverse itself, 87 duodecillion times the speed of light..........!

#573 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: On average its the other way around. And since it has not been specified what their mental state is, they may or may not be blood lusted. Which is why I say slim.

#574 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio
#575 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio
#576 Edited by Supermanthor (18973 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: I watched that death battle all I saw is a man with donut in his chest stole another's man's jewelry and traped him in a ball of crystal

#577 Posted by Supermanthor (18973 posts) - - Show Bio
#578 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: On average its the other way around.

What is?

And since it has not been specified what their mental state is, they may or may not be blood lusted. Which is why I say slim.

We assume in character, otherwise would Diana always try to soulrape in a speed blitz in each not specified thread.

#579 Posted by SuperVision123 (438 posts) - - Show Bio

The Darkseid that keeps losing to Superman loses.

#580 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@alsimmons77: He usually beats the crap out of Superman. I’m not saying Wonder Woman couldn’t win I’m just saying I would give Darkseid the edge.

#581 Posted by Mrsportsguy13 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps. There is a reason the entire JL has to fight him.

#582 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobbersaid still loses.

#583 Edited by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps. There is a reason the entire JL has to fight him.

This here isn't New52 DS dude... PC Jobbersaid was by no means a true teambuster.

#584 Edited by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre Flashpoint Darkseid was at least capable of putting up a fight against Superman even if he did end up losing. He's done far better against Superman than Wonder Woman, who has been on the losing end of virtually all their major Post Crisis fights. Not to mention that if he gets his Omega Beams past her bracelets, Diana won't stand up to the Omega Beams as well as Clark can.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#585 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11151 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Pre Flashpoint Darkseid was at least capable of putting up a fight against Superman even if he did end up losing. He's done far better against Superman than Wonder Woman, who has been on the losing end of virtually all their major Post Crisis fights. Not to mention that if he gets his Omega Beams past her bracelets, Diana won't stand up to the Omega Beams as well as Clark can.

#586 Edited by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

That comparison is straight up absurd and just the typical WW downplaying based on Supes(who would have even won if WW had shown consistent ftl + planetbusting feats at that time for more than obviously DC political reasons), WW's fights with Supes were wildly inconsistent and barely any serious fight between them was fair by any means. Also is there no logical reason to assume DS would get the Omega Beams past WW's bracelets in the first place.

Jobbersaid is absolutely not as impressive as you make him out to be here on any consistent basis.

#587 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (840 posts) - - Show Bio
#588 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: dude, it's like you didn't read my post, Diana's skill compensates for Darkseid superior strength, her sword overcomes Darkseids superior durability and the omega beams are blocked by her braclets, when did post crisis Darkseid thrash Wonder Woman?

Please reply in a way that shows you understood my post and that these are post crisis versions with only post crisis feats applicable

#589 Posted by Tedirey (2640 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman already beat Darkseid Post-Crisis and whatnot

#590 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart said:

@mister_surreal: dude, it's like you didn't read my post, Diana's skill compensates for Darkseid superior strength, her sword overcomes Darkseids superior durability and the omega beams are blocked by her braclets, when did post crisis Darkseid thrash Wonder Woman?

Please reply in a way that shows you understood my post and that these are post crisis versions with only post crisis feats applicable

Does her skill really make up for the stats gap that much?

#591 Posted by Supermanthor (18973 posts) - - Show Bio

lolololololololol

#592 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: how are stats going to help Darkseid when his blows are evaded by an opponent that's faster and more skilled? This isn't a sumo wrestling match, her skill, speed and gear allow her to fight opponents above her weight class

Her skills alone wouldn't help but coupled with her sword and gear I don't see why she couldn't hurt Darkseid and take him out if she isn't jobbing

#593 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:

That comparison is straight up absurd and just the typical WW downplaying based on Supes(who would have even won if WW had shown consistent ftl + planetbusting feats at that time for more than obviously DC political reasons), WW's fights with Supes were wildly inconsistent and barely any serious fight between them was fair by any means. Also is there no logical reason to assume DS would get the Omega Beams past WW's bracelets in the first place.

Jobbersaid is absolutely not as impressive as you make him out to be here on any consistent basis.

I fail to see how it's downplaying in the slightest considering that Darkseid has objectively done better than Wonder Woman in all of his fights with Superman even when he's lost. I mean I can make a post listing all the major ones and how Darkseid and Wonder Woman fared against Superman respectively. Secondly, Diana has had at least 3 serious fights with Superman; Wonder Woman vol. 2 #175, JLA #96 and Wonder Woman #219. As for the Omega Beams, something like this would bypass the bracelets to use a visual example.

No Caption Provided

Jobberseid is still better than Wonder Woman on a consistent basis and has done better against someone that can three shot or one shot Wonder Woman if he doesn't pull his punches.

#594 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: couldn't Diana do what she did to a mind controlled bloodlusted Superman? And I doubt Diana wouldn't be able to track the omega beams

#595 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: Superman healed from that tiara slice to the neck and Darkseid would do the same given that he recovered from his body being turned to dust by the Spectre. Furthermore, Darkseid's Omega Beams have kept pace with Barry Allen and Wally West moving at superluminal speed so that's much faster than Diana is capable of operating at.

#596 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1964 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid is much stronger than Diana.

#597 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: superman healed cause Diana wasn't trying to kill him, she was holding back, would he heal from decapitation? Diana has already reacted to the omega beams

#598 Edited by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: Considering he's healed from worse, I would say yes. And Diana hasn't reacted to the Omega Beams that kept pace with 2 Flashes and forced Superman to shield himself with the Entropy Aegis.

#599 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Darkseid healed because of PIS reasons on how Spectre can't kill darkseid because of Darkseid being necessary evil and whatnot, he didn't heal in the numerous times superman whooped his ass or when doomsday stomped him, that's literally the only time Post Crisis Darkseid has healed from something like that

I don't get what you're saying, Diana has already reacted to the omega beams, she's already done it so what ever speed feats they have Diana has shown she can react to them, I can also pull speed feats for Diana reacting to Zoom blindfolded

Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#600 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (291 posts) - - Show Bio