Avatar image for dextersinister1
#452 Edited by Dextersinister1 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhoknows:

a single swipe of the sword of course isn't enough to put someone of Darkseid great durability away. Evidence indicates that if she used her speed to strike him multipletimes, and used her super human stamina to use it on him repeatedly, not giving his hide or the Mother Box a nanosecond's rest, the story would be much different (she could lasso him and command him to stand stock still while she sliced him to cat meat, another possibility) And you are certainly entitled to your personal opinion that Superman beating Darksied, or Wonder Woman hanging with The Man Of Steel is only because of some kind of favorable writing---but a close look at Kal and Diana's feats, Superman hanging with Darkseid past that writer's tenure, and Diana hanging with Supes up into and during the N52 era, defies your belief.

Now your argument has boiled down to how you think things should play out, not what's happened, what the character has admitted themselves and what the writers think will happen.

Diana has high stats, Darkseid has higher, evidence indicates that he is fully capable of catching people of her speed, not just on the flimsy basis of he's fought Superman but that he is shown fighting at high speeds against Orion and that if he does catch her he crushes her like a grape. People alway's argue that her advantage over Superman has been his vulnerability to magic. Darkseid has no such thing. Now your w**king her lasso, as if thee god of tyranny (subjugating others) who has killed off a planet of martians, been shown immune to Eclipso, will somehow be brought down by her lasso when lesser characters haven't.

She often loses to villains that Superman needs to then defeat, by feats she is Supermans inferior. She will be beaten here as she herself has said at the very beginning of the Darkseid war. There's nothing further to debate.

Never puts up a fight against Hel

No Caption Provided

Gets beaten by Doomsday both pre and new 52 until Superman saves the day

No Caption Provided

#453 Posted by Chimeroid (9267 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85: lets do a quick recap.

i said darkseid has 3 specific abilities that diana has no reply to and theu would give him an insta win.

You retort by saying that it is an out of character move based pn his fights with superman.

I say that his fights with supes are ooc and he usually utilizes his abilities.

You ask for scans.

I provide

Can we know agree that brawling is not how uxas usually fights?

#454 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

Can we know agree that brawling is not how uxas usually fights?

Evidently we cannot because most of your scans are not fights, and many of them are not actually proven to be done by Darkseid himself or something he would even consider doing in a fight so I don't know why you even bother posting them? But if I am getting it right, the 3 abilities you believe Diana can't counter are:

• TK: He knocks three guys over he just surprised simply by appearing, thats not exactly impressive. And the other is using a Darkseid who's 1000 years older, so doesn't count. And finally you transplant the work of a machine onto Darkseid, so that doesn't count either.
  • Transmutation/transportation: There is like 2 instances of him using this, Slobo and Batman, what are the chances he is going to feel cornered enough that he is going to use it against Diana?
  • Cunning: As pointed out, your examples mostly deal with Darkseid having somekind of plan and backup plan in place that doesn't necessarily has anything to do with combat.

Also I dont say it's out of character for him to use these things just because of Superman, it's out of character for him to use them in a casual manner. Like you expect him to throw punches and you expect him to use his Omega Beams in a fight, same way you expect Diana to use her fists, her lasso and her bracelets in a fight. Everything beyond that is sort of circumstantial, they may use these moves and powers, but there is no guarantee they will.

#455 Edited by TheOneWhoKnows (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister1: Oh, brother---I see we have a "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose" user here.

You are apparently one of those people who will latch onto the character you are arguing against's lowest showings, willfully ignore all their stellar ones as if they don't exist, then sit back and act as if only the character's defeats "count"; meanwhile, of course, only the best feats of the character you are advocating for "count", but none of their low points do.

Do you know how many low points I can trot out for Darkseid, and claim they are the "norm" for him? There are so many, in fact, that he has-unfairly-earned in many quarters the unfortunate nickname of "Jobberseid".

I usually steer clear of users who "debate" like you. But on the chance I may be wrong about you, let me ask this:

Do you really think the instances you've laid out is "representative" of Diana? Do they "count more" than the times Diana lassoed Zoom despite being sightless, and having just received three consecutive IMPS from him; or when she withstood the "destroy 10 Star Systems In One Go" blasts of The Void Hound? When she blocked every single piece of The Shattered God's trillion particle attack coming at her at unfathomable speeds from all over the universe at a 360 degree radius and went on to stop him; when she, from behind, chased, caught up to, and pulled Jesse Quick out of The Speed Force which, according to Wally West Flash requires achieving at least FTL velocity (yeah, I can see Darkseid doing that consistently); when she-while holding back-defeated Captain Nazi, Captain Marvel, and Superman while each was blood lusted to the point of trying to terminate her; when her lasso usurped the wills of Marvel Comics Cosmic Elder The Grandmaster (in the JLA/Avengers mini series that DC and Marvel say is canon) and Ares in his own realm where he is functionally omnipotent-the lasso even brought him to tears; when she halted, then pushed back against the entire Olympian Pantheon's power; and on and on?

Depending on how you answer will indeed decide on whether there is "nothing to debate".

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
#456 Edited by deactivated-599b4bc7465db (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

@willienotwilliam said:
@supermanforever said:
@willienotwilliam said:
@supermanforever said:
@willienotwilliam said:
@supermanforever said:
@willienotwilliam said:

If superman can beat him so can Diana.

Superman beating Darkseid doesnt mean diana would too. Supermans punches faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar stronger than Diana, which is needed to actually harm Darkseid and superman can fight against Darkseid because of his own durability and speed which gives him chance to keep the fight going. Diana is slower than superman, less durable than superman and punches weaker. So no really Superman first of all is not Darkseid level even though he beats him every now and then and certainly Diana can not beat him because Superman holds his own every now and then. This is merely a stomp for Darkseid.

no he doesn't punch harder than her. they are on the same level in all but durability

based on what?

the comics

what puinch has she done on superman level? Superman even in new 52 shook the world with his punches. Give me a single wonder woman punch at that level. couldnt even handle new 52 doomsday let alone superman level.

she's a highly skilled fighter with equal strength. i dont need to find feats for anything the logic is there

Skilled ok, "with equal strenght" Lmao are you high? you really need feats to prove that. Logic is feats not assumptions fanboy crap.

Wonder woman is leagues below darkseid in anything. Strenght, stamina, durability, versatility, intellect. WW is good fighter but with that logic batman beats someone like superman because he is better hand to hand in combat? Darkseid wipes the floor with wonder woman like floor cleaner.

i meant strength equal to superman but even then that means she has strength equal to darkseid in some incarnations

#457 Posted by Clamps (389 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanforever
#458 Edited by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#459 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this 10 pages long....it's not that hard of a battle....

#460 Posted by KanyeCosby (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman by feats is well above Wonder Woman. The instances in which Superman has beaten Darkseid usually involve PIS or it wasn't actually Darkseid. Most of the time Darkseid is written to be well above Superman. Wonder Woman gets stomped.

#461 Posted by Horror_Boy (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps

#462 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid spite stomp

#463 Posted by tensor (8503 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid by a landslide.

#464 Posted by Marishtar (2096 posts) - - Show Bio

@kanyecosby:

PC Superman was not very much above PC Wonder Woman, that's just the case since N52. Also should we not bump missmatches.

With that being said, Darkseid stomps hard(even Wondy and Supes together without PIS).

#465 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven had to save Wonder woman during world at war lol.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
#466 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid puts her into the ground.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#467 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio
#468 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if a pissed off Wonder Woman(who was previously fighting evenly with, if not slightly getting the better of, Grail and Jason) VS an adolescent/"less powerful" Darkseid(by his own admission), is any indication...

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

#469 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr-luxcipher: Is this from her recent issue?

#470 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#471 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

I stand by what I said months ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
#472 Posted by deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf (2019 posts) - - Show Bio
#473 Posted by Itachus17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio
#474 Posted by Charan_ (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid easily.

#475 Edited by Marishtar (2096 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we just talking about Jobbingsaid here, or which sense makes this thread?

#476 Posted by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio
#477 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we just talking about Jobbingsaid here, or which sense makes this thread?

#478 Posted by MOWJACK (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if a pissed off Wonder Woman(who was previously fighting evenly with, if not slightly getting the better of, Grail and Jason) VS an adolescent/"less powerful" Darkseid(by his own admission), is any indication...

all i see is getting ragdolled

#479 Posted by Voice_of_Death (641 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, all day, any day, every day and twice on Sundays :-)

p.s. just have a look at what he's done to her over in FC# 4, for the record, cause she's looking mighty hot (not) after he's done with her! :-) Darkseid>A God with alot of abstract/powers, Diana>an Amazon :-(

Lmao this guy ^^^ He does though.

#480 Posted by Voice_of_Death (641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

"

Let us be serious. Darkseid takes this by a landslide.

"

Let us be serious : Darkseid has a history of jobbering, recently he lost more fights than he won

WW has better feats

Wonder Woman stomps

Even if she wins(and she sure as hell does not!) It would not be a stomp !

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#481 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

A adolescent Darkseid was manhandling her.

#482 Posted by KratoDaManto (862 posts) - - Show Bio

Wank Woman at her finest

Avatar image for supermanforever
#483 Posted by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio
#484 Posted by comic_book_fan (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

lol darkseid stomps

#485 Posted by vengefulshot (2157 posts) - - Show Bio

WW dies horribly. Lol at the guy who said Supes is "well above WW" though. Have you ever read a DC comic?

#486 Posted by comic_book_fan (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid stomps

#487 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps efortlessly.

#488 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: "

I am absolutely flabbergasted that a user of your steady, stellar analytical abilities would say such a thing.

What he said was perfectly reasonable. This is barely even a fair fight, Darkseid stomps.

#489 Posted by BlessedbyHorus (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait why wasnt this match locked? Darkseid massacres her...

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
#490 Posted by ITouchedTheBoat (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread is going on longer than the actual battle would lol

#491 Edited by TheOneWhoKnows (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

@theonewhoknows said:

@chimeroid: "

I am absolutely flabbergasted that a user of your steady, stellar analytical abilities would say such a thing.

What he said was perfectly reasonable. This is barely even a fair fight, Darkseid stomps.

@outside_85: said:

@@outside_85: @willienotwilliam: I can't help but notice-people who advocate for the possibility of Wonder Woman winning use detailed, intricate analysis to explain how that happens; people who assert Darkseid-for sure-wins is, primarily, "Darkseid stomps". When asked why Diana's see-with-one's-own-eyes, demonstrably effective offensive and defensive maneuvers wouldn't work, the "response" is "Der, Darkseid stomps, that's why", or a meaningless, sub par attempt at lame snark is spewed.

This is what passes as "debate" on this site now.

Facepalm.

Exactly.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#492 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11906 posts) - - Show Bio

She lost in her very recent encounter with a far weakened and younger Darkseid while holding back so this is a spite in "fully powered" Darkseid's favor, his omega beams can casually obliterate entire planets.

@jedixman

#493 Posted by Charan_ (1400 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be locked, Diana gets stomped.

#494 Posted by Chimeroid (9267 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhoknows: now you are not being truthful. I provided dozens of feats and countered pretty much everything that was brought up. You and outside's main counter is "fingers crossed he never uses any of his other abilities". Sure, wonder woman has a chance against Jobberseid but, for cv threads we assume nobody is jobbing.

#495 Posted by Richard96 (5809 posts) - - Show Bio

WW gets roflstomped

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#496 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

As mentioned in this thread, she was losing to weaker Darkseid. That is saying something.

#497 Posted by comic_book_fan (11520 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhoknows: the reason why nobody is trying to strongly prove darkseid wins iis because it's a given this might as well be thanos vs thor sure thor has a few some good showings against thanos but they have fought so many times and thanos clearly wins there is very little if any room to debate this

#498 Posted by Turr (1150 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid can stomp Wonder Woman WHILE fighting 4 or 5 other Justice League members at the same time.

#499 Posted by MightyKalEl (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman gets stomped.

#500 Posted by lordraiden (9664 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordraiden said:

Darkseid, all day, any day, every day and twice on Sundays :-)

p.s. just have a look at what he's done to her over in FC# 4, for the record, cause she's looking mighty hot (not) after he's done with her! :-) Darkseid>A God with alot of abstract/powers, Diana>an Amazon :-(

Lmao this guy ^^^ He does though.

shit, this must have been a while ago, can't even remember it lol