Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@agent41 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@agent41 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Didn't Diana defeat Batman in pure H2H? And didn't Batman admit that Diana was a better fighter? I'll have to go with Wonder Woman.

It was only once that Diana has defeated Bruce and he wasn't even going all out. And when he was actually trying this happened and it would happen every single time to Diana if she goes against Bruce agan:

that is pure PIS,he can't even hope to hurt her when she has her powers,but it's the same comic where he one-shotted Manhunter;batman the gary sue doing it again.

PIS or not, Batman is still a better fighter than Diana is.

you showec an scan of him standing a chance against her with her powers,my point is that it is pure PIS,but you can expect the gary sue to do everything,put your money where your mouth is,he carries DC on his back,so of course gary sue will keep on having god like showings but still be "just a peak human".

This scan is from the time when Batman wasn't known as the guy who carries out the DC Universe but just as the Dark Knight. And also that may be PIS but I am trying to say that Diana even depowered doesn't stand a chance against Bruce.

I don't know why every single time when Batman pulls out something almost impossible,even though this is pretty old,bathaters start whining that it was PIS,out of context or just DC trying to push Batman even more. Just live with the fact that Batman is making money for DC and that he may be considered human but he can pull out feats that powerhouses like Wonder Woman,Aquaman,Superman and etc. are able to.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Still, Bucky.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#104 frozen  Moderator
Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: The thing I love about you WW fanboys is that you always bring statements of how good Wonder Woman is in h2h and rarely show any credible feats.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@don_quixote: Why should I show them when you can just go read? besides I don't even know how to get images from her comics, and even if I did that's a lot of trouble to go through for an online debate.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_quixote: Why should I show them when you can just go read? besides I don't even know how to get images from her comics, and even if I did that's a lot of trouble to go through for an online debate.

Clearly an asnwer of someone who can't back his arguements with something solid.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever said:

Clearly an asnwer of someone who can't back his arguements with something solid.

Nice try

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_new_red_game
The_New_Red_Game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/no-powers-batman-vs-wonder-woman-523706/

That is the best thread I've seen to showcase an argument with wonder woman without powers. I think the final verdict was that she lost to batman but put up a fight. In the same vein, I think she'd give bucky hell but that he'd win the majority.