• Start 50 ft apart
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Individually I'd say they have a decent shot at winning over WW. As a duo, they don't have a huge issue.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dup

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team low diff

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Team stomps.

Avatar image for taurielthegreen
TaurielTheGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman can do it by himself.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

IronGodsPriest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haw haw haw!!!

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Individually I'd say they have a decent shot at winning over WW. As a duo, they don't have a huge issue.

Team stomps.

Team.

Hmm let's see the guy who has barely any speed feats of note and the guy who would love to be comparable with Hulk or Thor but isn't versus the gal who is literally faster than both together multiplied by more than double digits, yeah sure they individually have a great shot XD... I see that comicvine scholars work still with the method of just talking nonsense, and then pretending what they say would even make remotely sense.

On topic: With in character WW it could go either way if she jobs quite a bit, with a serious Wonder Woman she literally blitzes through them.

TaurielTheGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

@noobmaster2001 said:

Team stomps.

@taurielthegreen said:

@sar_annihilator said:

Team.

Hmm let's see the guy who has barely any speed feats of note and the guy who would love to be comparable with Hulk or Thor but isn't versus the gal who is literally faster than both together multiplied by more than double digits, yeah sure they individually have a great shot XD... I see that comicvine scholars work still with the method of just talking nonsense, and then pretending what they say would even make remotely sense.

On topic: With in character WW it could go either way if she jobs quite a bit, with a serious Wonder Woman she literally blitzes through them.

No, she can not blitzes Aquaman, because he is equal to her in everynthing.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman and Namor are faster than Wonder Woman, more durable, and stronger. They stomp.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gunchar16
@taurielthegreen said:
@gunchar16 said:
@professorrespect said:

@noobmaster2001 said:

Team stomps.

@taurielthegreen said:

@sar_annihilator said:

Team.

Ah yes, a guidebook that was written years after the end of Post Crisis surely proves that Post Crisis Arthur is somehow as fast as Post Crisis WW despite having not even remotely comparable feats. And you 300 IQ genius can probably also logically explain how a character can beat his perfect equal on his own, right?

@sirdragonfly said:

Aquaman and Namor are faster than Wonder Woman, more durable, and stronger. They stomp.

And i'm sure you have amazing feats for them especially speed feats that prove Arthur was even faster than Donna Troy, right? Cause you're surely not just some blatantly lying troll who works through his mommy issues by hating fictional characters with bewbs, right?

TaurielTheGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TaurielTheGreen
@gunchar16 said:
@taurielthegreen said:
@gunchar16 said:
@professorrespect said:

@noobmaster2001 said:

Team stomps.

@taurielthegreen said:

@sar_annihilator said:

Team.

Ah yes, a guidebook that was written years after the end of Post Crisis surely proves that Post Crisis Arthur is somehow as fast as Post Crisis WW despite having not even remotely comparable feats. And you 300 IQ genius can probably also logically explain how a character can beat his perfect equal on his own, right?

@sirdragonfly said:

And i'm sure you have amazing feats for them especially speed feats that prove Arthur was even faster than Donna Troy, right? Cause you're surely not just some blatantly lying troll who works through his mommy issues by hating fictional characters with bewbs, right?

Are you angry? Because in any moment I was rude with you.

the two have fought several times in the comics, and both of these characters have wildly inconsistent power levels, but, Diana has more or less consistently been able to hold her ground for a while against Aquaman but Aquaman would almost certainly win in any continuity, if he let loose. he’s matched her in physical combat, and she’s even said he’s her equal in combat. SO, she can not blitzes him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo. Namor is the weakest one here and Aquaman alone is a close fight for Wonder Woman. Namor isn't so weak that he couldn't upset her so with his aid Arthur definitely takes this fight.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Duo stomp

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gunchar16

@taurielthegreen:

Are you angry?

Angry at myself, for visiting this ridiculous site yet again.

Because in any moment I was rude with you.

Do you read your own sentences before posting them?

the two have fought several times in the comics

Oha, please show me all of those Post Crisis fights?

and both of these characters have wildly inconsistent power levels

Yeah, and specifically Post Crisis Wonder Woman reached heights Post CrisisArthur could just dream of.

but, Diana has more or less consistently been able to fight characters well out of Aquaman's league.

Fixed that for ya.

but Aquaman would almost certainly win in any continuity, if he let loose.

Yeah the character with more often far worse feats in almost any single regard who never even moved a moon under his own power will in any contunity surely beat the character who already in the Golden Age literally threw planets around, and this statements of yours:

Makes it totally reasonable that he somehow would almost certainly win if he let's lose, cause Fck logic...

he’s matched her in physical combat, and she’s even said he’s her equal in combat. SO, she can not blitzes him.

You must have read some very interessting Post Crisis stories.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hmm let's see a New 52 fight, a Rebirth fight and an out of context New 52 fight.

Can you read, or do you have some really sad handycap:

Pre new 52

@wabubub said:

Duo. Namor is the weakest one here and Aquaman alone is a close fight for Wonder Woman. Namor isn't so weak that he couldn't upset her so with his aid Arthur definitely takes this fight.

Since when is Post Crisis Arthur who is not even in the water here a close fight for Post Crisis Wonder Woman, and are you talking about the nonsensical Comicvine Headcanon Version of Wonder Woman mostly based on non canon stories, wrong versions, PIS, etc... or the actual Wonder Woman from the actual comics?

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SirDragonFly
@ecstaticgrace said:
@gunchar16 said:
@sirdragonfly said:

What would make you think Donna Troy was faster than Aquaman?

an emotionally fragile person with a female character pfp defending female characters and putting them above their obvious superiors is just too obviously wank

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16 said:
@sirdragonfly said:

Donna catching a speeding Jesse Quick and Arthur's severe lack of good speed feats back then, but i would be actually somewhat open for a debate about Donna while claiming Post Crisis Arthur was as fast let alone faster than Post Crisis Diana is just straight up delusional.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gunchar16
@geekryan said:

Duo stomp

Please explain how exactly are they even keeping up with her, i know on comicvine are logic and the actual comics somehow completely irrelevant especially if the blatantly more powerful character has bewbs and the blatantly less powerful characters have Ds but hey maybe you have some secret speed feats for the water duo that makes this insane thread slightly less ridiculous?

Avatar image for deactivated-6206206653a0c
deactivated-6206206653a0c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor solos.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Duo stomp

Please explain how exactly are they even keeping up with her, i know on comicvine are logic and the actual comics somehow completely irrelevant especially if the blatantly more powerful character has bewbs and the blatantly less powerful characters have Ds but hey maybe you have some secret speed feats for the water duo that makes this insane thread slightly less ridiculous?

Because Aquaman has consistently kept up with Wonder Woman? And Namor should be around their level of combat speed. Diana isn't a speedster by any means.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace said:
@gunchar16 said:
@sirdragonfly said:

an emotionally fragile person with a female character pfp defending female characters and putting them above their obvious superiors is just too obviously wank

Oha, literally sexism(i'm a guy btw, just not so insecure that i have mommy issues about fictional female characters) as argument is at least a bit more honest for a change. But then literally claiming the character with far worse feats, who in later continuities has as best claim to be equal to a canonically power suppressed version and another version who was during that time in one of her weakest phases is somehow against all logic her obvious superior, goes straight back to the blatantly lying mode.

TaurielTheGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Others Pos-crisis feats.

Pulls down know man, who no sold punches from superman.

One-shots Olympian who easily beat Martial manhunter

No Caption Provided

Takes a hit from Wonder Woman with no damage

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gunchar16

@geekryan said:
@gunchar16 said:
@geekryan said:

Duo stomp

Because Aquaman has consistently kept up with Wonder Woman? And Namor should be around their level of combat speed. Diana isn't a speedster by any means.

Well i will answer again here now:

When exactly has Post Crisis Arthur consistently kept up with Post Crisis Wonder Woman, let alone when she actually used her speed? What new speed feats has Namor to make that claim even remotely true, and what exactly is your definition of a Speedster. And how exactly do characters who aren't Speedsters by any means blatant Speedster stuff like this:

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure if you're aware of thar but translated to the Avatar-Verse, you are pretty much claiming Haru and the Boulder would stomp Tenzin or Azula, cause the two guys with blatantly worse speed feats can keep up just fine and Tenzin/Azula aren't Speedsters by any means.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gunchar16
@ecstaticgrace said:
@gunchar16 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

Donna catching a speeding Jesse Quick and Arthur's severe lack of good speed feats back then, but i would be actually somewhat open for a debate about Donna while claiming Post Crisis Arthur was as fast let alone faster than Post Crisis Diana is just straight up delusional.

He actually has some pretty good speed feats via scaling. He blitzed a version of Amazo (some guys conscious was in Amazo) but earlier in the series the same Amazo blitzed Zatanna. When he first met Barry it was a speeding Barry running after one of his villains and Aquaman reacted to that. He noticed the movements of a Wally clone while engaged in his own fight against a clone of himself.

he’s not necessarily a speedster like Superman/Flash but his reflexes/perception and straight line blitz can definitely be scaled up there with some of the faster characters in the DC Universe.

Images are backwards.

Arguably by scaling Aquaman should rival Wonder Woman despite her admittedly better feats during that era. Hell Flashpoint was basically the same Post-Crisis characters with exceptions of Superman not getting enough sunlight and Barry saving his mom and not getting his speedforce abilities, and that was a timeline where Arthur/Diana physically rivaled each other. They were basically the two dominant forces on the planet with Superman being in some Area 51 type situation.

I do agree though in regards to personal feats in Post-Crisis continuity Wonder Woman has better physical ones than Aquaman. But she along Superman have struggled against Ocean Master. Superman struggling with Orm on two different occasions, and Mera in Post-Crisis continuity did way to well against Wonder Woman who was a Black Lantern, and Aquaman is physically above Mera.

No Caption Provided

By intent and scaling Wonder Woman vs Aquaman is a pretty close fight. Regardless of who you think wins there Adding Namor to the mix definitely gives Aquaman the edge.

Ehhh, on a different place i might buy that. But on comicvine where New 52 WW is somehow fodder cause most of her good stuff is scaling + intend, Supes allegedly even stomps her cause feats, feats, feats(usually used in an absolutely disingenuous way, or often even mixed with non canon or non Diana stuff), etc... And considering that WW herself could scale quite a bit higher, is this kind of case not very convincing tbh.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16: Although Aquaman is inferior to them, he has physically kept up with Superman, Black Adam, etc.

New-52 and Rebirth have consistently portrayed Aquaman and Wonder Woman as near equals in terms of physicals. The 2018 DC Guidebook even stated as much:

No Caption Provided

Every time they have fought in New-52 or Rebirth, it was a stalemate.

Aquaman has also outperformed Wonder Woman against Poseidon:

I would back Wonder Woman in a fight against Aquaman, but just by a very slight majority. However, adding in Namor makes it a stomp.

Namor has dodged attacks from Iron Man and has straight up blitzed him. He has also reacted to attacks from Dr Doom, Human Torch, Thor, etc. He has consistently been strong enough to contend against The Thing and Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-61ff943f4ee80
deactivated-61ff943f4ee80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solos

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By nassergrant19

This thread is hilarious😂. The WW arguments(Or argument lol) have me dead.

Imagine getting so salty over a mid-tier DC character that you start a sexist rant and say people have mommy issues for disagreeing…Mid-tier cope at it‘s max.

OT: Team in a stomp, The Arthur arguments have been fairly decent and I can see the case for him soloing high-diff

Not even a huge DC fan…but this thread right here is comedy gold

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ashrym

@ecstaticgrace said:
@gunchar16 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:

He actually has some pretty good speed feats via scaling. He blitzed a version of Amazo (some guys conscious was in Amazo) but earlier in the series the same Amazo blitzed Zatanna. When he first met Barry it was a speeding Barry running after one of his villains and Aquaman reacted to that. He noticed the movements of a Wally clone while engaged in his own fight against a clone of himself.

he’s not necessarily a speedster like Superman/Flash but his reflexes/perception and straight line blitz can definitely be scaled up there with some of the faster characters in the DC Universe.

Images are backwards.

Arguably by scaling Aquaman should rival Wonder Woman despite her admittedly better feats during that era. Hell Flashpoint was basically the same Post-Crisis characters with exceptions of Superman not getting enough sunlight and Barry saving his mom and not getting his speedforce abilities, and that was a timeline where Arthur/Diana physically rivaled each other. They were basically the two dominant forces on the planet with Superman being in some Area 51 type situation.

I do agree though in regards to personal feats in Post-Crisis continuity Wonder Woman has better physical ones than Aquaman. But she along Superman have struggled against Ocean Master. Superman struggling with Orm on two different occasions, and Mera in Post-Crisis continuity did way to well against Wonder Woman who was a Black Lantern, and Aquaman is physically above Mera.

No Caption Provided

By intent and scaling Wonder Woman vs Aquaman is a pretty close fight. Regardless of who you think wins there Adding Namor to the mix definitely gives Aquaman the edge.

Ehhh, on a different place i might buy that. But on comicvine where New 52 WW is somehow fodder cause most of her good stuff is scaling + intend, Supes allegedly even stomps her cause feats, feats, feats(usually used in an absolutely disingenuous way, or often even mixed with non canon or non Diana stuff), etc... And considering that WW herself could scale quite a bit higher, is this kind of case not very convincing tbh.

Slig is also considered a Superman range character and a potential challenge for Orion.

This is relevant because of Aquaman's encounters with the Deep Six.

No Caption Provided

Malefic implied Aquaman was a threat and the writers chose to dehydrate him in the desert for that battle. Aquaman has a lot of examples where he's shown capable on that tier in PC continuity that led up to the Aquaman = Wonder Woman we saw in Flashpoint and continue to see ever since.

PC Wonder Woman didn't carry around the sword and shield she typically has now so Namor is a lot more of a threat to her even if he doesn't have the same speed. We also need to be careful scaling speed with DC characters because speedsters can vary radically from one story to the next.

IronGodsPriest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either can defeat this Amazon! Sons of the sea, drawing power from the deep!

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Karkus

This is a massive mismatch. Bizarre emotional outbursts aside, Aquaman already has direct scaling over WW, like when he beat a Metapredator that copied her power or how Diana was matched by a weaker Atlantean while wearing a ring that amps the user.

He alone would solo, but now he has the help of Namor? A genuine high tier?

Matches Thor (Saga of the Submariner #11)

No Caption Provided

Breaks out of Hulk's grip (Saga of the Submariner #6)

No Caption Provided

Matches Prof Hulk (Real Heroes #2)

No Caption Provided

Matches Hercules (Avengers #262)

No Caption Provided

Aquaman's strength is no match for his, which Arthur doesn't dispute (Marvel VS DC #2)-This crossover is canon

No Caption Provided

Rips off Iron Man's helmet (New Avengers: Illuminati)

No Caption Provided

Briefly pushes back Sentry despite Void being in control at the time(Dark Avengers/Xmen: Exodus)

No Caption Provided

Has held his own against Sentry (Siege: Storming Asgard)

No Caption Provided

Bloodies Thanos (Avengers World #21)

No Caption Provided

Nearly kills Mar-Vell (Sub-Mariner #30)

No Caption Provided

Knocks out Spiky Thing (Namor: The Sub-Mariner Annual #1)

No Caption Provided

Knocks out Thing (Fantastic Four 1996: #3)

Breaks out of Hyperion's grip (Squadron Supreme 2016: #14)

Staggers Beta Ray Bill and in the next page can be seen matching him (Thor Corps #2)

Can give Hulk and Thor a run for their money (Defenders 1972: #8)

No Caption Provided

Said to be almost as strong as Hulk (Hulk: The Incredible Guide)

No Caption Provided

Knocks out Griffin, who was said to be almost as strong as Hulk (Namor: The Sub-Mariner #3)

Knocks out Hulk in a clash, causing tidal waves that threaten the coastlines of an entire continent (Incredible Hulk #118)

In a divergent timeline, knocks out both Juggernaut and Abomination (What if #68)

This is from a What-If, but what-ifs are just timelines that diverge from 616 due to a single choice creating that alternate reality, and since everything is the same up to that point of divergence, there's no reason that power levels would be any different.

He'd also solo. Putting them against her 2v1 isn't just a stomp, it's an outright mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-64925750b6b8e
deactivated-64925750b6b8e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ashrym

@ecstaticgrace: That Malefic scan is from Martian Manhunter's series during Morrison's JLA run. That was Malefic controlling J'onn.

ReverseThawne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team curb stomps Diana. Heck, these guys individually might even defeat Diana.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team curb stomps Diana. Heck, these guys individually might even defeat Diana.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

duo, Aquaman could arguably win alone.

InfinityMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is pretty close to WW on his own, adding Namor ensures they win.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman due to speed difference.