Wonder Woman v Sue Storm

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Ok scenario here is that Wonder Woman has 3 hours to knock the living crap out of Sue.
Battle takes place in the sahara desert 10 pm.Sue gets 10 seconds prep to build up her defence for this encounter before WW strikes.
Both fighters start 1 mile apart.
So does WW get the job done? Or is Sue still standing after the 3 hours?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Wonder Woman doesn't need 3 hours to break Sue's shields. 

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Silver2467 said:
" Wonder Woman doesn't need 3 hours to break Sue's shields.  "
Doesnt she?
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Cherry Bomb

Wonder Woman
she's strong enough to break through Sue's shields. And fast enough to take her out quickly.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@Chaos Prime said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Doesnt she? "
No. 
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aqua11500

Sue could keep up with Diana's durability if she goes into this thing with her shields around her.WW is extremely tough..but if WW keeps waling on Sue's bubble she could possibly wear down Sue's concentration and stamina therefore forcing Sue to drop the force field... after that Sue get blitzed unless she has some major luck on her side. 

Instant kill goes to Susan though if blood lusted..and Sue wins blood lusted matches a lot due to the nature of her powers.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467
@Aqua11500 said:
" Sue could keep up with Diana's durability if she goes into this thing with her shields around her.WW is extremely tough..but if WW keeps waling on Sue's bubble she could possibly wear down Sue's concentration and stamina therefore forcing Sue to drop the force field... after that Sue get blitzed unless she has some major luck on her side.   Instant kill goes to Susan though if blood lusted..and Sue wins blood lusted matches a lot due to the nature of her powers. "
Sue can't defeat Wonder Woman, bloodlusted or not. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Wonder Woman could blast through her shields pretty quickly. Or she could knock her out before she even put up the shields.

Take your pick.

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Aqua11500 said:
" Sue could keep up with Diana's durability if she goes into this thing with her shields around her.WW is extremely tough..but if WW keeps waling on Sue's bubble she could possibly wear down Sue's concentration and stamina therefore forcing Sue to drop the force field... after that Sue get blitzed unless she has some major luck on her side.   Instant kill goes to Susan though if blood lusted..and Sue wins blood lusted matches a lot due to the nature of her powers. "
just to expant on Silvers comment,  Sue has the stamina of a normal woman. Diana has superhuman stamina, who do you think will give in first?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crom-Cruach
Wonder Woman would murder Sue Storm in the blink of an eye, she can kill her with a single punch and she has super-human speed. This won't even be hard for her.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chaos Prime
@Silver2467 said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Doesnt she? "
No.  "
To break her shield WW ganna hit it really hard.So wot happens when that shield isnt as hard as she thought but more like a large rubber ball? its ganna bounce away..The scenario here is in a desert Sue can just ride out wot WW throws at her in her soft cozy ball :-)
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@Chaos Prime said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Doesnt she? "
No.  "
To break her shield WW ganna hit it really hard.So wot happens when that shield isnt as hard as she thought but more like a large rubber ball? its ganna bounce away..The scenario here is in a desert Sue can just ride out wot WW throws at her in her soft cozy ball :-) "
That's Speedball, not Invisible Woman. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Chaos Prime said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Doesnt she? "
No.  "
To break her shield WW ganna hit it really hard.So wot happens when that shield isnt as hard as she thought but more like a large rubber ball? its ganna bounce away..The scenario here is in a desert Sue can just ride out wot WW throws at her in her soft cozy ball :-) "
That's Speedball, not Invisible Woman.  "
And even if it was Speedball, I don't see Wonder Woman even bouncing away. She'd probably be strong enough to resist that.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Silver2467.Sue can do most anything now with her shield.New Sue is quiet the power house..

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467
@Aqua11500: If you have a question, ask me on the thread. Don't pm me.  

@Chaos Prime said:
" @Silver2467.Sue can do most anything now with her shield.New Sue is quiet the power house.. "
And Wonder Woman is a bigger powerhouse. Point?
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
just to expant on Silvers comment,  Sue has the stamina of a normal woman. Diana has superhuman stamina, who do you think will give in first? "
OMG did  you read what i typed,if WW pounds on Sue's shield constantly then she would wear out on Sue's concentration and stamina.Sue can only take so much strain on her shields.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Aqua11500
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Wonder Woman would murder Sue Storm in the blink of an eye, she can kill her with a single punch and she has super-human speed. This won't even be hard for her. "
It only takes Sue a thought, a thought moves fast than speed of light..end of story.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" Wonder Woman would murder Sue Storm in the blink of an eye, she can kill her with a single punch and she has super-human speed. This won't even be hard for her. "
It only takes Sue a thought, a thought moves fast than speed of light..end of story. "
LOL, do you know how fast the speed of light is?a lot faster than it takes Sue to even blink, let alone think of an invisible construct.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
It only takes Sue a thought, a thought moves fast than speed of light..end of story. "
No, actually, it doesn't. The speed at which human thought flows is not light speed. Otherwise, you'd be thinking up over 186000 thoughts a second. 
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Aqua11500
@Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500: If you have a question, ask me on the thread. Don't pm me.  

@Chaos Prime said:
" @Silver2467.Sue can do most anything now with her shield.New Sue is quiet the power house.. "
And Wonder Woman is a bigger powerhouse. Point? "
Sorry, i meant to reply to you here.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silver2467
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500: If you have a question, ask me on the thread. Don't pm me.  

@Chaos Prime said:
And Wonder Woman is a bigger powerhouse. Point? "
Sorry, i meant to reply to you here. "
Fair enough. 
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
No, actually, it doesn't. The speed at which human thought flows is not light speed. Otherwise, you'd be thinking up over 186000 thoughts a second.  "
Lol, I think Aqua has been owned. [: thanks.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
LOL, do you know how fast the speed of light is?a lot faster than it takes Sue to even blink, let alone think of an invisible construct. "
Remember it only takes a thought,and WW can't touch Sue if she goes into this fight wit her shields up.Sue can multi-task ya know?
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
No, actually, it doesn't. The speed at which human thought flows is not light speed. Otherwise, you'd be thinking up over 186000 thoughts a second.  "
Lol, I think Aqua has been owned. [: thanks. "
Be quiet Bomb.
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fire Star

Wonder Woman via blitz and one punch.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Aqua11500
@Fire Star said:
" Wonder Woman via blitz and one punch. "
Sue goes in with shield up. =)
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
LOL, do you know how fast the speed of light is?a lot faster than it takes Sue to even blink, let alone think of an invisible construct. "
Remember it only takes a thought,and WW can't touch Sue if she goes into this fight wit her shields up.Sue can multi-task ya know? "
it's doubtful she could do something that powerful while her force field is being thrashed repeatedly by powerful punches at incredible superhuman speed.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Remember it only takes a thought,and WW can't touch Sue if she goes into this fight wit her shields up.Sue can multi-task ya know? "
it's doubtful she could do something that powerful while her force field is being thrashed repeatedly by powerful punches at incredible superhuman speed. "
Never say never babe =)
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Be quiet Bomb. "
First of all, I prefer 'Cherry' if anything and Secondly,  don't tell me what to do. [:
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fire Star
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Fire Star said:
" Wonder Woman via blitz and one punch. "
Sue goes in with shield up. =) "
You don't know how fast WW . And does the OP state that ?
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
it's doubtful she could do something that powerful while her force field is being thrashed repeatedly by powerful punches at incredible superhuman speed. "
Never say never babe =) "
'babe' - I think I just laughed so hard that I pee'd.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#32  Edited By The_Martian

Wonder Woman

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@Aqua11500: Look, if Wonder Woman speed blitzed Sue, she'd never get her shields up in time. She cannot think at the speed of light. She'd have to have superhuman speed to do that. The bioelectrical nerve impulses in your neurons may travel that fast, but it takes longer than that to actually process a thought. It usually takes around an estimate of maybe 1/5 to 3/4 of a second to actually process a full on thought. Second, even if Sue had her shields up at the beginning, Wonder Woman would only need to pound it a few times to break them. 
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cherry Bomb said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Be quiet Bomb. "
First of all, I prefer 'Cherry' if anything and Secondly,  don't tell me what to do. [: "
 Who died and made you in control of me??? 

Bomb
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Never say never babe =) "
'babe' - I think I just laughed so hard that I pee'd. "
LOL then that means i'm funny =D 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silver2467
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Be quiet Bomb. "
First of all, I prefer 'Cherry' if anything and Secondly,  don't tell me what to do. [: "
 Who died and made you in control of me??? "
She never said she was. She only told you not to tell her what to do. 
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Aqua11500

Hey i don't need your help,let me handle this!

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Be quiet Bomb. "
 Who died and made you in control of me???  Bomb "
immaturity is just one of the many words I'd use for you right about now.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Aqua11500
@Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Be quiet Bomb. "
She never said she was. She only told you not to tell her what to do.  "
Well it looks as if she just told me   "  don't tell me what to do"  

LOL anyway i'm just messin around
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Chaos Prime

So Physics doesnt play any roll in this scenario apart from WW being able to punch a hole threw a round shield that in theory is on a near enough flat surface?

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Be quiet Bomb. "
immaturity is just one of the many words I'd use for you right about now. "
Ok just ignore me then. 

You are taking this way to seriously.I'm not even debating right now,just lighting up the atmosphere =)
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Aqua11500 said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Be quiet Bomb. "
She never said she was. She only told you not to tell her what to do.  "
Well it looks as if she just told me   "  don't tell me what to do"  

LOL anyway i'm just messin around "
Didn't you tell me what to do first? I think so. No one likes hypocrites
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Wonder Woman. Sue's shields have failed against weaker and slower opponents.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Fire Star
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:

" @Aqua11500 said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
Be quiet Bomb. "
immaturity is just one of the many words I'd use for you right about now. "
Ok just ignore me then.  You are taking this way to seriously.I'm not even debating right now,just lighting up the atmosphere =) "
*too*
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Aqua11500:  lightening the mood doesn't consist of insulting me  :/
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Silver2467: 
@Aqua11500:
@Silver2467:

Guys, guys, please use the reply buttom and not the quote buttom to reply to each other, you are filling up my inbox. I just finished emptying it.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Silver2467
@Crom-Cruach: Sorry, man. 
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#48  Edited By The_Martian

Lets all get back on topic. Thanks :)

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Aqua11500
@Chaos Prime said:
"  So Physics doesnt play any roll in this scenario apart from WW being able to punch a hole threw a round shield that in theory is on a near enough flat surface? "
Why does physics have to play a part in this,it's a comic book! 

Anything can happen.Also Sue's forcefields are very very difficult to break..WW isn't going to just break it like the with a snap of her finger.I didn't say IW would win..unless blood lusted.WW would probably win the majority if it's  regular battle.Also who is to say that WW is just going to start off blitzing someone who she has never fought before.I know it's one of her powers,but blitzing gets thrown around to much and is an overrated attack to me personally.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Silver2467: no problem, buddy. It's just a friendly request, not an chastisement or anything.