gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gunchar16 said:
@anthp2000 said:

Stops at Widow. MCU Natasha is faster than DCEU Kryptonians. It stands to reason that her 616 version is faster than Pre-52 Kryptonians so Diana dies.

I know you are joking, but the most pre-52 Kryptonians are actually even slower than Pre-52 Wonder Woman lel.

90% of kyprtonians are pretty much featless

That too lel.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Toratorn

@agent41 said:

Jane thor showed to be as strong as them when?

Here.

Which is relevant because Herc and Thor were just as equally matched before:

And here, where she and Odinson wrestled over Mjolnir and were equally matched until Mjolnir started acting up.

Taking a hit from hulk? So? Diana also takes hits from beings in that strength ballpark.

Hell no. Immortal Hulk is much stronger than Savage Hulk, Hercules and Thor. He overpowered Hercules and Jane Foster (two Thor lvl beings) just by flexing, cracked Thor's skull, one-shot Hulkbuster with a thunderclap (for reference, Ultron needed several hits to destroy the same Hulkbuster), overloaded vibranium suit with a single hit. All while Wonder Woman struggled with Herc (sure, she did restrain him on the next page, but Herc returned the favour in the same issue) and Superman struggled massively with Thor and even said that he might have been the toughest opponent he ever fought:

So no, Diana doesn't "take hits" from beings of the same ballpark. As a matter of fact, Immortal Hulk would crack her and Superman's skull just the same way he cracked Thor's.

In the last couple of years, Thor has not shown to be as powerful as before. So yes this is relevant info.

Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. In the last couple of years, Thor has almost killed Beta Ray Bill, briefly fought Herc until they were interrupted by Ultron, traded blows with Jane Foster (who, as we have already established, was Hercules' equal), effortlessly killed Fenrir, and that's not even mentioning all the ridiculous high ends he recieved, like tanking a hit from uru Absorbing Man and then one-shotting him, beating the tar out of Collector, almost killing weakened Odin (the same Odin who stomped Ghost Rider and who Jane Foster couldn't beat), tanking a hit from a Celestial, tanking a shitton of hits from Mangog (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and damaging him, tanking hits from amped Juggernaut and knocking his tooth out with a hit, stalemating Zarathos in grapple and shattering his arms with a hit.

If feats are anything to go by, current Thor is stronger than he was before.

She took hits from a bloodlusted Superman. In sacrifice and also in The Witch Is Back for example. So yes.

Even so, Superman is only slightly stronger than Thor, while current Jen, judging by her performance against Immortal Hulk and other feats, is massively stronger than Thor and characters of his tier (Wonder Woman too).

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stops at 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: So let me get this straight, you think that Immortal Hulk is easily way above Thor and Superman tier characters to the point of fracturing their skulls in a single hit; but you also think the Thing vs Immortal Hulk fight which is set to happen in July will be a good fight, and there's nothing wrong with that... Your ranking of characters is interesting to say the least.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Toratorn

@darkhoudini said:

@toratorn: So let me get this straight, you think that Immortal Hulk is easily way above Thor and Superman tier characters to the point of fracturing their skulls in a single hit; but you also think the Thing vs Immortal Hulk fight which is set to happen in July will be a good fight, and there's nothing wrong with that... Your ranking of characters is interesting to say the least.

Not my fault that Thor is garbage. Won't be the first time Ben outperformed him anyway.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Toratorn

@agent41 said:

@toratorn: That feat doesn't show jen winning the wrestling against herc.

You having problems with reading comprehension? That's how the exchange went:

You: Jane thor showed to be as strong as them when?

Me: Here *scans of Jane stalemating Hercules*

I have no idea where you got Jen winning against Herc.

If feats are anything to go by. Current thor is not as powerful as before.

Denial is real. Nice job ignoring this shit.

Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. In the last couple of years, Thor has almost killed Beta Ray Bill, briefly fought Herc until they were interrupted by Ultron, traded blows with Jane Foster (who, as we have already established, was Hercules' equal), effortlessly killed Fenrir, and that's not even mentioning all the ridiculous high ends he recieved, like tanking a hit from uru Absorbing Man and then one-shotting him, beating the tar out of Collector, almost killing weakened Odin (the same Odin who stomped Ghost Rider and who Jane Foster couldn't beat), tanking a hit from a Celestial, tanking a shitton of hits from Mangog (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and damaging him, tanking hits from amped Juggernaut and knocking his tooth out with a hit, stalemating Zarathos in grapple and shattering his arms with a hit.

This shows that you either can't read or ran out of arguments. Not like you had a lot of them in the first place.

Thor and Superman never fought for the simply reason that Marvel Thor and Superman are from 2 different universe. I hope you are not trying to use a crossover that isn't canon as proof of anything.

Ah yes, that shows how little you know. It was canon, aknowledged by both universes. The events of crossover are canon to both universes, and were referenced in JLA #107 and handbook entries for Grandmaster and Photon:

GG.

I honestly don't see anything there that Diana couldn't match. Making a Hulk bleed,

She has no business bloodying a version of Hulk that tanked hits from Hercules and Jane Foster with no damage.

taking on Gods, we know she has done it countless times.

Aaaaand she has no business taking on (and especially not stomping) 2 gods that each could match Hulk at one point.

Beating a hulkbuster, a suit that has never been able to truly match Hulk in power.

Oh, no, she can definitely beat it. But one-shot it? With a thunderclap? Hell no. Considering how much time it took Ultron to break it, she's going to need a half a dozen hits.

Seeing how you ran out of proper arguments, I'm ready to accept your concession.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Toratorn

@agent41 said:

The crossover has never been acknowledged in the continuity of DC comics. But since you went there. In that same crossover Wonder Woman was beating Hercules so.

Now I know for sure that you barely capable of reading, since you have completely this scan where the events of crossover are referenced in a DC comic. Oh and yeah, that scan where Hercules restrains her too, since you seem to have ignored that as well.

I have run out of arguments. You haven't even made a good one yet.

The irony is real.

Wonder Woman belongs in the same strength class as people lie Jane Thor-Thor, Hrc, etc. So yes she has business.

Yes, she belongs in the same tier as Jane and Herc. Too bad that both She-Hulk and Hulk are currently above that tier.

Stomping Gods that did what?

Perun matched Professor Hulk. Chernobog matched Savage Hulk when weakened. Both got stomped by She-Hulk at the same time. Honestly, repeating this crap is getting annoying. I suggest you start reading my posts with your eyes and not your asshole.

She has killed Gods like Post Crisis Ares. So yeah.

Surely that instance had some context behind it. Seeing how usually this is what happens when Wonder Woman goes up against Ares.

I don't care that much for that other thread to keep responding. So you can believe whatever you want.

Nice way of admitting that you got your ass kicked.

I basically heard you here suggesting that The Thing would also take down Post Crisis Superman and Wonder Woman in a fight. So....................

You must have been pretty damn stupid if you came to that conclussion, because I didn't say that at any point. But if that's all you have to say, I accept your concession.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: in which comic did odin and ghost rider fought?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pansito: Aaron's Avengers, issue 10. The fight lasted only 3 pages and Odin had Robbie at his mercy.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Toratorn

@agent41 said:

Stop attacking me personally. I know it's hard for certain people to avoid rudeness. But give it a try.

I won't, because I'm an asshole and you failed to properly read my posts several times in a row. Either start actually reading the replies or prepare to get mocked if you're unable to do so.

Wonder Woman has the strength to damage Superman. So yes she can make immortal hulk bleed.

Wonder Woman <Superman ~ Thor <<<<<<<<<<<< Immortal Hulk. All she can is hurt her hand while punching IH. Just like Hercules did.

A fight from early Post Crisis against Ares. Nice. Here is Wonder Woman killing Ares.

Nice cropped panel without any context, citation and follow-up.

You said you consider Ben to be better than Thor

No, I only said that Thor is garbage and got outperformed by Ben on several occasions. Thor outperformed him too several times. This kinda back and forth happens all the time with characters of the same tier.

and to be capablee of giving immortal hulk a good fight.

I never said that. Not my fault that it's still going to happen in a comic.

The same character you said would stomp Superman too.

Yes, that's the only thing that I actually claimed, that IH would stomp Superman.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Thor garbage lol sure bud... Aaron Thor is severely nerfed but still not garbage that is a bold claim

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Scarlet Witch because Wonder Woman won’t go for the kill. And if Wanda gets one spell of she can win

Also Wanda should be A LOT higher

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#119 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@toratorn: Insults are against the rules, regardless of whether you believe they are warranted. This is your second warning in a week. There's no need to be this hostile. Karma gave you the temp ban but you've had way too many warnings now for this to still be a problem. This is a final insult warning.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Toratorn

@agent41 said:

I don't care what you consider yourself. You have no right to make personal attacks about me.

Then learn to read.

Sure jan. All she can do is hurt herself. Not when she has strength feats like beating up kryptonians, Pulling Martianmanhunter out of a black hole. Facing Captain Nazi who trades blows with Black Adaman, etc.

Good feats that establish her as Thor/Her lvl character. Too bad that current She-Hulk/Immortal Hulk are considerably above Thor/Herc lvl.

She killled Ares in Simone run if i remember correctly. From The Circle arc. So go and read it if you thin i didn't post important context.

I don't give two shits about Wonder Woman's comic books. You brought up a supposedly impressive feat - it's your job to bring up the context surrounding it.

@destinyman75 said:

@toratorn: Thor garbage lol sure bud... Aaron Thor is severely nerfed but still not garbage that is a bold claim

He's garbage, always was and always will. Just like he'll always be Hulk's punching bag.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Thor's beaten hulk even one shot but I'm not even going to get into that forgot who you were not worth it bye

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also binary below sersi and wanda?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Toratorn

@agent41 said:

I can read.

Could have fooled me.

Wonder Woman being able to damage Superman level characters gives her the strength to damage she-hulk.

No it doesn't, since She-Hulk is currently above Superman lvl characters. To the point she can match a guy who can crack a skull of Superman lvl character with one hit.

You don't give 2 shit? Yet you are very fast to claim she loses. But you don't know her comics. Interesting.

Not giving a damn about a character =/= not knowing character's capabilities.

Here you have the context about her fight with Ares. She killed him.

Some progress at last. Now proof that this wasn't a special axe that allowed her to do that, give feats for Ares that make this feat impressive and proof that it's consistent for Diana.

And here we have Dian facing an army that are in her strength class.

Fighting against featless fodder who have nothing going for them except a statement won't help her against an opponent who can crack her skull with a punch.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Thor's beaten hulk even one shot but I'm not even going to get into that forgot who you were not worth it bye

C'mon dude, he can't be that bad. You literally claimed Thor can tank multi-galaxy level of explosions, and can easily push the nine realms with his own strength and a sh!t ton of other claims with similar level of ridiculousness behind them... I mean, surely arguing the Thing is a high tier isn't really that absurd given your previous claims regarding Thor's DC and durability, right? Smh.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@toratorn: I don't believe she-hulk is above Superman. Nothing you showed for her outclasses Superman.

Yeah right, because Superman surely can tank a hit from a guy who can crack Thor's skull, surely Superman can match that guy in physical strength, surely he can stomp a Thor lvl character (Jane Foster) and surely Superman can punch holes through Celestial armor.

As for Ares. Some feats for him include.

Easily one-shotting Hercules.

Killed everybody in the future.

He can grow to the size of Promethean Giants, whose hands span entire solar systems.

Can absorb the power of Pandora's box.

He was the power source for Genocide. The same character that stomped Donna Troy, Fire Lord, Green Lantern, etc together.

Was able to be in the center of the Godwave. ONe of the biggest powers in the universe.

So basically, he's a character who Wonder Woman has no business one-shotting. Got it.

Diana was able to face better with Ares in the scans i posted. Because that time. It was after her upgrade during the time she pent as Goddess Of Truth. Which was when she was revived after sa curse killed her. I don't remember the issue to post the scans now. I think @tedirey may remember it.

Oh, so she was even amped during that occasion and therefore, that doesn't apply to her standard stats. Nice job bringing up a feat that in no way describes Wonder Woman's standard capabilities.

Ah yes, that's why why he got stomped by Hulk every last time he faced him.

But I'm not surprised by your nonsensical opinions, seeing how you're the same smartass who thinks that Thor is a team buster.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Toratorn

@agent41 said:

Superman can do things like.

Create sonic booms with his hits.

You do know that creating sonic booms is not even a building lvl feat? Nice job bringing up a low mid tier feat.

Hit Captain Marvel from Metropolis to Hawaii.

Mid-tiers like Gorgon can punch people to another continent. Nice mid tier feat.

Crack a big part of the moon.

Nice country level feat.

Or simply destroy the Moon.

"Small dead moon of Saturn". Most of Saturn's moons are significantly smaller than Earth's Moon, with some being barely 400 km in diameter.

No Caption Provided

And it doesn't even look like he destroyed it. All I see is him making a canyon.

Planet busting.

A bunch of character statements with no confirmation of their validity.

Hold a black hole with his hands.

Bullshit. Superman held a magnetic field that was housing a tiny black hole, no bigger than a spec of dust, as stated by Captain Atom. The magnetic field was buckling against the pressure of the black hole.

Even if we're generous with dust size and assume the black hole was 420 microns in diameter (or 0.42 mm), then it would mean that Superman could barely hold something that had 1/25 of Earth's mass. Check for yourself.

And that's being generous. Most dust particles are much smaller than 420 microns, with the smallest only being 0.5 microns. In that case, the black hole would have a mass equivalent to 1/17739 of Earth's masses, or 1/218 of Moon's mass. Pathetic.

Break time and space.

Nice unquantifiable feat.

Break Dominus' realities.

Nice unquantifiable feat.

TL;DR: you've brought up 0 feats of planet-busting or even moon busting lvl. Nothing here is anywhere close to cracking Thor's skull, overpowering 2 Thor lvl beings or punching a hole in a Celestial. If these are the best feats Superman has, then he gets stomped even harder than I thought initially.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman didn't have any special amp when she killed Ares. I said she was more powerful than before by the time she had that fight with Ares. Because she had become more powerful after her time as a Goddess.

Good. Then it's simply an outlier, since by your description, Ares is at least a teambuster and Wonder Woman has no business one-shotting people of that power level.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: so the only reason Wonder Woman can beat Ares is because she is Ares' kryptonite. Got it. That makes her feat against Ares even more useless.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: moving in a "fraction of a second" is only impressive speed by street level standards. The fact that Ares managed to kill someone like Highfather makes the Wonder Woman feat look more and more like an outlier too.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By baph

@tedirey:

Ares can only be harmed by magic and divine-powered heroes. Not a mere boulder to the face.

So what you're saying is someone like Getter Emperor, who isn't powered by magic or divines, woudn't be able to harm him? Sorry but that's not true.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

Diana beat many beings as powerful than Highfather before.....Circe during War of the Gods, D'grth, Queen of Fables.....

Ever heard of outliers? Because a character who is inferior to Superman beating Highfather tier characters is the definition of an outlier.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

Yes, I've heard of outlier. Herein lies the problem with Comic Vine at the moment....battles are won because of power only and not the total package. If that's the case, Batman can't beat Superman. Just read most Hulk threads and you'll see how one-dimensional Comic Vine is right now.

Except Batman can't beat Superman in a straight-up fight. If you think that dismissing outliers is the sign of how "one-dimensional" CV is, then it's entirely your problem.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Getter Emperor isn't capable of "synthesizeing", but he's as big as a galaxy, you're telling me that because of 1 statement, Ares is going to somehow be immune to attacks from non-magic users even if they are capable of literally stomping him like an ant?

ZillaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is one of the prerequisites to becoming a WW fan sniffing paint all day?

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By baph

@zillag said:

Is one of the prerequisites to becoming a WW fan sniffing paint all day?

Nah, you have to be born with negative IQ.