Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@outside_85:

1. Wow you bring in a comicbook feat to support you. Don't you have anything relevant or is it all going to be on that level of irrelevant bullshit?

Before you make an a$$ out of yourself, at least make sure you know what you're talking about. Those scans/comics are canon to the MCU soo........ *shrugs*

2. You mean 'happen to just get in the way of one of a dozen while he was going somewhere else'. Brilliantly proving Hulk isn't old enough to cross the road on his own.

Lolwutnow?

3. A) he could swat it out of the air because it's not flying very fast. B) he's able to bullrush Thor because Thor has all the speed and agility of a man wearing concrete shoes.

Lol that was good, made me chuckle.

4. No, they don't. They just have thick hides to soak up all the damage they take for being so slow.

Such refute, much argument.

5. It has a massive tear in the side he has to put up with till he changes suits. Secondly, you didn't get what I was saying. For one: the thing that's absorbing anything in that suit is the reactor in his chest, not the external armor plates.

And that was the reason it didn't turn Tony to ash.

6. She has her bracelets, in the comics they are easily enough to withstand any and all kinds of projectiles whenever it's been Zeus' lightning, Superman's heatvision or Darkseid's omegabeams. In the movie they are able to withstand Doomsdays heatvision for an extended period of time without even heating up... which we saw in MoS is hot enough to cut through buildings like a hot knife through butter.

And that stops her from being fried by lightning how? Thor can can encompass her entire body with lightning.

7.Ok. OH WOW HE KILLED SOME FEATLESS REDSHIRTS AND PUSHED SOME WHALES AROUND. Where am I supposed to be impressed with this?

You said his lightning was weak, I provided feats proving otherwise, now you're just trying to low-ball. Thor's lightning has destroyed miles of landmass and one-shotted multiple Leviathans who were capable of ploughing through multiple buildings unscathed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

8. Oh look, more comics and more irrelevant crap. Stick to the movies or stop wasting time.

This is too funny :D

9. Your be pathetically wrong, as you've been throughout this entire affair. Diana withstood Doomsday's blast, and Iron Man was nearly killed by getting stuck in an engine.

She didn't withstand crap, she blocked his blasts with her shields. Tony actually has more and better quantifiable durability feats.

10. More useless comics! Is Tony that pathetic in the movies you can't even use him?

I can post feats strictly from his movies if you want, but what fun would that be huh?

11. Only thing you've proven is your inability to actually prove your claims.

Oh I've been doing that just fine, I just find your pathetic attempts at low-balling quite hilarious.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa said:
@stormdriven said:

In regards to the Thor vs Iron Man fight, Thor was weakened in that instance due to the means Odin sent him to Earth. Odin told him the magic would weaken them both, or something to that effect.

When was that?

The prelude tie in.

Due to the way he was summoned (Dark energy as opposed to the Bifrost) it weakened them both (as per Odin's statement).

I'll try to find the issue for you.

It was the tie in comic "Thor: The Dark World Prelude" and Odin states the dark energy could possibly kill him and Thor and when Thor makes it to earth he's barely alive.

This guy posted all the issues and here's the video of the first one (the one he's transported)

Loading Video...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Sure, the guy calls a fact 'fan-fiction', takes my arguments out of context and makes up this crazy ass conspiracy theory and you tell me not to call him troll when he repeatedly called me it. I understand that you deleted that, you're right, but shouldn't his conspiracy theory be taken down as well? It's pretty annyoing.

Regardless of what he did, calling him a troll in response isn't necessary. I mean I can confirm you don't have any alts if that is what you want? I never saw him call you a troll because I've only read the posts which were flagged. Reading through this thread right now it seems all he said was "I'm not a fan of trolling" which would tie into what I said about personal drama. As I said if there is an issue we can talk about it in a PM.

There's no need to create a PM, this isn't even personal and it's comics, not a real life, personal issue. And me and Isaac don't even know each other. Regardless, if you tell me to stop doing this and that, it would only be right if you told him the same about the alternate account thing because that's getting pretty annoying, specially since he only did iit because he got humiliated in a debate. Furthermore, I've now learned that a debate with Isaac is totally unecessary, so it won't happen again.

I already told him to stop talking about the alt account stuff.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#655  Edited By Thorthunder98

Lol wow I've been holding back from coming onto this thread cause I knew what people would be saying but 14 pages how highly do people rate WW with her max 5 minutes of feats that aren't even on Thor's level. And people say Thor is overrated hmmmmm.....

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: she withstood doomsdays heatvision point blank with no shield...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#657  Edited By MethoKi

@klbro123 said:

@rudebomberboy01: she withstood doomsdays heatvision point blank with no shield...

She did? When?

What's the most DD's heat vision do?

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658  Edited By GXrevolution

@stormdriven said:

In regards to the Thor vs Iron Man fight, Thor was weakened in that instance due to the means Odin sent him to Earth. Odin told him the magic would weaken them both, or something to that effect.

I've read the comic. Thor recovered after he fell. He immediately chases after the Quinjet at the start of the next issue and is shown to have recovered with Heimdall narrating that "he is in a mood". There was nothing suggesting that he was still weakened by the time he ecountered Tony.

@rudebomberboy01

Because he absorbed most of the impact and redirected it by physically overpowering its incoming trajectory, you know, something the Hulk was incapable of doing.

It is not that Hulk was incapable. He just never tired to smack it away . He simply grabbed the handle, which is why the hammer pulled his arm back and his body with him. There is no reason why Hulk couldn't have knocked it off course if he tried.

No Caption Provided

There is also the fact that the hammer doesn't move that fast.

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol wow I've been holding back from coming onto this thread cause I knew what people would be saying but 14 pages how highly do people rate WW with her max 5 minutes of feats that aren't even on Thor's level. And people say Thor is overrated hmmmmm.....

Feats aren't everything, she was very impressive in that short span of time whch makes her at least a match for Thor. Personally I think Diana takes a majority of victories over Thor.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Thor drops her like a ton of bricks. Wondy can't deal with city busting strikes

No Caption Provided

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: and thor wont just bring that out on her

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662  Edited By Phantom16
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#663 Lunacyde  Moderator

@phantom16: Aside from the fact that wasn't a city-busting strike......you seriously expect her to just stand still there and let him do a full wind-up and hit her with a hammer? Yeah, I can totally see her being like...you know what, maybe I'll just take a nap here.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: its not in character to do that to a single opponent.. he will bring out smaller scale sttacks like that,but he wont blow up the city especially if there are any people

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666  Edited By willpayton

Spite. Thor drops her like a ton of bricks. Wondy can't deal with city busting strikes

No Caption Provided

In the time it takes him to wind up that attack she'll cut his head off.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: Indeed, I highly doubt Wonder Woman can take a city busting attack. Too bad she is not facing a city buster in this thread.

WW still stomps.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@ready_4_madness:

note that I don't think WW is winning this fight, I think this could go either way because she could just lasso him and slice him up and Thor has way better striking feats.

Oh same here, I don't disagree with that in the slightest. I'm just surprised at the amount of people blowing her feats out of proportion.

I'm only discussing the fact that you said Thor is superior to her in every way. I just don't think Thor is as strong as her.

Her raw strength feats are just as vague as Thor's, the only difference is that Thor has much better/defined feats in other areas to showcase his overall superiority.

she withstood doomsdays heatvision point blank with no shield

I don't remember this happening, I remember her blocking everything DD threw at her.

@gxrevolution

It is not that Hulk was incapable. He just never tired to smack it away . He simply grabbed the handle, which is why the hammer pulled his arm back and his body with him. There is no reason why Hulk couldn't have knocked it off course if he tried.

I don't see how that's different to what Kurse did, Hulk tried to alter its trajectory by grabbing it but ultimately failed. If the Hulk was capable of replicating what Kurse did, the hammer should have gone straight down to the floor when he grabbed it and remained there when he tried to lift it because of the enchantment, not continue on and carry him along like he wasn't even there.

Not only did Kurse physically alter its trajectory, he did so by overpowering its incoming momentum (and we both know how powerful Mjolnir is) and might I add -- effortlessly, twice. He physically overpowered Mjolnir, I don't know why people always try to downplay that feat.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By pastepotpete1

thor would win because he can fly i dont remember wonder women flying in the movie

but yeah i dont see why this went 14 pages just because doomsday is superior to superman doesnt mean that ww has near the level of power of thor and again its movie ww

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can't city bust deal with it

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672  Edited By GXrevolution

@rudebomberboy01

I don't see how that's different to what Kurse did, Hulk tried to alter its trajectory by grabbing it but ultimately failed. If the Hulk was capable of replicating what Kurse did,

It's different because Kurse smacked it out of the way and changed it's trejectory entirely. He had to apply strength into swing to overcome the momentum. Hulk did not try to alter it's trejactory. He merely held his hand out and let it pull him back when he grabbed it. The same thing happened to Quicksilver when he grabbed it. I don't see why Hulk couldn't have done the same had his goal been to knock off course. He didn't even try to knock it away.

the hammer should have gone straight down to the floor when he grabbed it

Why would it? Again, Hulk did not try to knock it away

Not only did Kurse physically alter its trajectory, he did so by overpowering its incoming momentum (and we both know how powerful Mjolnir is) and might I add -- effortlessly, twice.

The hammer wasn't moving that fast, so overpowering it's momentum and knocking it off course wouldn't have required that much strength on Kurse's part. I am not going to sit here and say that it's unimpressive. It's decent feat but it's nowhere near as impressive as some people make it out to be. Any of the kryptonians could have pulled that off given their strength showings. Clark and Zod, especially

He physically overpowered Mjolnir, I don't know why people always try to downplay that feat.

I feel the complete opposite, to be honest. I've never quite understood why the feat is so overblown. It's a bit vague and involves strength with a bit of striking power. Kurse's only other qauntifiable strength feat is tossing a 100-200 ton boulder, which again, any of the kryptonians could easily a accomplish. Meanwhile, you have Superman pulling ships weighing in the tens of thousands and Zod tossing human sized objects through several skyscrapers. So when people argue that Kurse can solo Superman and Zod at the same time, it's hard to take them seriously, especially since Kurse had limited showings.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: that is not a legit feat of blitz he was coming from the side and very clos to tha camera you can't see if he was blitzing that doesn't conte unlike WW who was moving from a clear view right after DD push her back she was blitzing then

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: when she was about to stab him and got blasted away.

First we know doomsday has been mutated from zod and look what zods heat vision was doing.

Also when batman was flying on his jet doomsday's heat vision was completely destroying a hilltop

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: Well you can't really make assumptions when most of her feats stuff Thor has done and more he's tanked the same she has and way worse. And he has multiple films to show what he can do she had five minutes so I don't get how people are making all these assumptions from the few things she did. Not saying she wasn't impressive she was my favourite part of the film, but with her short screen time and limited feats which are how you judge who wins battles, atm I don't see a way she can beat Thor he has way more feats and showings that could put her down and nothing to suggest she can put him down, maybe once she's had more screen time I'd change my mind but atm she has nothing to suggest she can beat Thor with that limited screentime so people saying it's a stomp for her are ridiculous (not you I know you didn't say that) I don't thin she showed anything to be able to beat Thor I think she's been seriously overwanked or Thor is severely underrated...

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need a Lady Sif vs Wonder Woman thread since they have basically same equipment and Sif has just as good feats.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: It probably could if she managed to catch him with it but I doubt he'd let her do that he has enough reaction feats to not be caught by that sword, and going by that Thor's lightning wouldn't put her down? or a full force hammer blow to her head wouldn't put her down?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16 said:

No Caption Provided

In the time it takes him to wind up that attack she'll cut his head off.

Thus, the return of the 'charge-time' argument. While it seems like Thor was channeling energy to short-out the Spire's anti-gravs propelling it into the ground, those initial building wide shock-waves seem to be the result of the amount of force Thor is using to crack the vibranium. (since, vibranium is pretty unbreakable - Thor's pretty much over-exceeding the amount of kinetic energy it can negate). Now you could argue that's a property of vibranium, but then again he was pulling off shock-waves hitting Malekith.

The implication seems to be, whatever stops Mjolnir cold in it's tracks - causes massive shock-waves.

Not that Thor needs to do a Sokovia-buster to beat Wonder Woman - all he needs to do is twirl his hammer to completely stomp her in melee with that alone.

Loading Video...

He's just got such a vastly superior weapon here. Better reach, act's defensively and offensively the same time - it sort of becomes this insurmountable block for WW.

@ready_4_madness:

note that I don't think WW is winning this fight, I think this could go either way because she could just lasso him and slice him up and Thor has way better striking feats.

Oh same here, I don't disagree with that in the slightest. I'm just surprised at the amount of people blowing her feats out of proportion.

I'm only discussing the fact that you said Thor is superior to her in every way. I just don't think Thor is as strong as her.

Her raw strength feats are just as vague as Thor's, the only difference is that Thor has much better/defined feats in other areas to showcase his overall superiority.

she withstood doomsdays heatvision point blank with no shield

I don't remember this happening, I remember her blocking everything DD threw at her.

@gxrevolution

I don't see how that's different to what Kurse did, Hulk tried to alter its trajectory by grabbing it but ultimately failed. If the Hulk was capable of replicating what Kurse did, the hammer should have gone straight down to the floor when he grabbed it and remained there when he tried to lift it because of the enchantment, not continue on and carry him along like he wasn't even there.

Not only did Kurse physically alter its trajectory, he did so by overpowering its incoming momentum (and we both know how powerful Mjolnir is) and might I add -- effortlessly, twice. He physically overpowered Mjolnir, I don't know why people always try to downplay that feat.

Apologies for leaving you with wolves, but a lot of these posters aren't interested in rational discussion (rather than just endless debate is their game). But at least you'll get some decent style points. Though anyone claiming Mjolnir is slow is most definitely a dead-end conversation:

We've seen Thor fling himself miles in seconds to pound a hole through a monster to save his friends:

Loading Video...

And we've seen Thor repeat that bull-rush force after being flung away by Malekith:

Loading Video...

That instant recovery by Thor - who then rushes Malekith with enough force to drag multiple cars with him through the portal.

The fact Kurse could deflect Mjolnir:

Loading Video...

Despite the scene immediately after - where Thor calls his hammer from orbit to catch him from half-way down a building:

Loading Video...

Beats out any speed feat from super-hero movies short of Reeve's Superman running circles around the planet. It is a better version of Superman catching Lois in BVS. That's a massively hypersonic feat, Mjolnir performs - and that makes Kurse's abiltiy to casually divert the hammer ASTONISHINGLY good. There should be absolutely not difference between the Hulk trying to catch Mjolnir / Kurse knocking it out of the way because both these characters are physically getting in the way of the hammer to stop it - it's just an open palm to fist difference. Yet the Hulk flew and Kurse just trucked on.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683  Edited By GXrevolution

@isaac_clarke

It's funny. I like how you don't even have the balls to qoute me directly.

The hammer wasn't even moving that fast in that scene. You can clearly see it visaully. And no, it's not hypersonic lol. That single ocassion in London--the orbit feat--is an outlier. Throughout all four films, it has never shown to go anywhere near that fast. The hammer has been consistently depicted to be "subsonic" whenever it is been thrown/recalled, especially in combat. Just look how long it took to return to Thor on hellicarrier despite being located in the general vicinity.

Loading Video...

Here are just some examples

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for the rest of you post, I am not even going to get in to it with you. By your comments on this thread, it's clear that you're just a troll with an extreme bais for any MCU character. You twist facts and downplay feats to suit your own agenda, as well as spout baseless accuations at people. I would rather have a constructive debate with somone like Rude, who can actually debate properly and make sound and logical arguments.

Khaji-Da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins this pretty quickly.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#685 Lunacyde  Moderator

@thanosii said:

We need a Lady Sif vs Wonder Woman thread since they have basically same equipment and Sif has just as good feats.

Sif would get slaughtered.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: Boulders of the size Kurse tossed are around 100-200 tons? I thought it weighed like 15-25 tons.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Lmao, no. Not even close.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: It's Isaac, you already know how a debate with someone with that mind so illogical will go. He tried to argue against facts. You know that you're a horrible debater when you try to argue against facts.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: Boulders of the size Kurse tossed are around 100-200 tons? I thought it weighed like 15-25 tons.

Apperently. That number range has always seemed to be the consensus, so I just go with it. It is almost on par with Nam-ek's engine feat.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: Nam-ek tossed a part of a train. That's far better than Kurse tossing the boulder. And that boulder does not weigh 100 ton, not anywhere near. Probably weighs like 20-35 ton.

Edit: I change my guess to about 25-50 tons. There's absolutely no way that boulder weighs around 100-200 tons. Did any of the people in the consensus give any sources to calculate this or anything? I tried to find a way, but it will take too long to find out what stone type it was that Kurse tossed and not to mention that I have no idea how you figure out the weight of something.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#692  Edited By ParagonNate

@captain_batman_ftw: Nam-ek tossed a part of a train. That's far better than Kurse tossing the boulder. And that boulder does not weigh 100 ton, not anywhere near. Probably weighs like 20-35 ton.

Edit: I change my guess to about 25-50 tons. There's absolutely no way that boulder weighs around 100-200 tons. Did any of the people in the consensus give any sources to calculate this or anything? I tried to find a way, but it will take too long to find out what stone type it was that Kurse tossed and not to mention that I have no idea how you figure out the weight of something.

Lmfao wtf? 25-50 tons? That's an incredible lowball.

This weighs 400 tons.
This weighs 400 tons.

Kurse is significantly larger than a human male and the boulder he lifted was even larger when compared to him than this one was when compared to a human. Stop downplaying Kurse.

Loading Video...

Almost regardless of it's composition, unless it was made completely of Pumice (the really light rocks often used to scrub the skin during a bath due to their rough texture and light weight) it would weigh several hundred tons. Heck even if it was made entirely of Pumice it would still weigh more than what you're claiming it would.

People have a huge misconception of what does and does not weight 100 tons. Please note that I haven't seen BvS so I have no opinion on the outcome of the battle, I'm just tired of people downplaying Kurse.

Edit: Just realized that the video doesn't work on the Vine, so here's a gif. And if you want better quality watch it on YouTube, the relevant bit starts on 45 seconds.

Also, here's a link to Pumice, so you know what it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumice

Here's a picture so you can see how light Pumice is.  An adult male lifting a boulder larger than his torso with ease.
Here's a picture so you can see how light Pumice is. An adult male lifting a boulder larger than his torso with ease.

Ta-da
Ta-da

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: The rock Kurse tossed is significantly different than the one you showed me. I'm no expert when it comes to stones, but it's obvious that those two rocks aren't the same, so if you can show how much the exact stone Kurse tossed weighs, we can come to an agreement.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#694  Edited By ParagonNate

@paragonnate: The rock Kurse tossed is significantly different than the one you showed me. I'm no expert when it comes to stones, but it's obvious that those two rocks aren't the same, so if you can show how much the exact stone Kurse tossed weighs, we can come to an agreement.

Dude, even it was made entirely out of Pumice, one of the lightest stone in existence, it would not only weight more than what you claimed it would, but it would also weigh significantly more than 100 tons. Also, lmfao at asking for something you know damn well isn't possible because you have no argument and know it.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: Wut? I'm asking because I know literally nothing about stones. I only know they're heavy, I'm no expert so don't use the ''Just because you don't have an argument'' just because MCU fanboys have to resort to that most of the time.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: Wut? I'm asking because I know literally nothing about stones. I only know they're heavy, I'm no expert so don't use the ''Just because you don't have an argument'' just because MCU fanboys have to resort to that most of the time.

Ah alright, sorry about that, got a little worked up there, my bad. Guessing the composition of Kurse's boulder would be immensely difficult, seeing as we can't get a sample to examine and have to go completely off of 20 seconds of visual examination. Suffice it to say, it damn sure is dense and has little to no porosity based on how it broke up and what little we can see about the chunks that break apart. Hence why it has to weigh well over 100 tons, unless it was made from some bizarre alien rock that has extreme density and no porosity yet weighs less than Pumice, which is highly unlikely.

Also, just to note, the actual rock that makes up Pumice isn't as light as you may think, it owes a good deal of it's light weight to it's porosity, you're essentially lifting hundreds of tiny air pockets that happen to be surrounded by rock. If it was solid all the way through (like Kurse's was) it would weigh a whole lot more.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#698  Edited By MethoKi

@captain_batman_ftw: Nam-ek tossed a part of a train. That's far better than Kurse tossing the boulder. And that boulder does not weigh 100 ton, not anywhere near. Probably weighs like 20-35 ton.

Lmfao wtf? 25-50 tons? That's an incredible lowball.

This weighs 400 tons.
This weighs 400 tons.

Kurse is significantly larger than a human male and the boulder he lifted was even larger when compared to him than this one was when compared to a human. Stop downplaying Kurse.

Loading Video...

Almost regardless of it's composition, unless it was made completely of Pumice (the really light rocks often used to scrub the skin during a bath due to their rough texture and light weight) it would weigh several hundred tons. Heck even if it was made entirely of Pumice it would still weigh more than what you're claiming it would.

People have a huge misconception of what does and does not weight 100 tons. Please note that I haven't seen BvS so I have no opinion on the outcome of the battle, I'm just tired of people downplaying Kurse.

Edit: Just realized that the video doesn't work on the Vine, so here's a gif. And if you want better quality watch it on YouTube, the relevant bit starts on 45 seconds.

Also, here's a link to Pumice, so you know what it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumice

Here's a picture so you can see how light Pumice is. An adult male lifting a boulder larger than his torso with ease.
Ta-da
Ta-da

1.That boulder is significantly larger than the boulder Kurse lifted.

2. How do you know that the boulder weighs 400 tons?

3. We can't see the complete dimensions of the boulder face on.

MK39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lowballing on both sides is ridiculous.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers