Wonder Woman (DCEU) vs Knightfall Anakin Skywalker (Canon)

• 51 results
SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SirFizzWhizz
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Diana says the prequels were evil. Anakin stated the entire DCEU is evil from his point of view. She says her movie is the best movie in the world from reviews. Anakin says his show was the best show on TV and won many awards. Wonder Woman says she loves sandy beaches. Anakin says he hates sand.

Then they fight.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lol at the build up.

I don't really see how Diana doesn't win. Anakin may be a great dueler with a saber but Diana doesn't fight that way. Like she did tobthst building recently just her bull rushing to him will make him doubt himself. Diana will have to be on her toes due to anakins Jedi agility but I see her taking the majority here, shield blocks saber, and Diana HS the skill to win here. As we saw she was trained very well and those cross arm shots (shockwaves) should put anakin down. I doubt anakin has more tk then Ares showed that Diana delt with

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@destinyman75 said:

As we saw she was trained very well and those cross arm shots (shockwaves) should put anakin down. I doubt anakin has more tk then Ares showed that Diana delt with

Ares TK was pretty weak.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I dont think that is an accurate comparison at all. Unless I feel asleep during a kick as TK scene that I somehow missed.

Lol at the build up.

I thought it was a nice touch lol.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im not to familiar with Anakin's feats, but from what I do know this looks like a stomp for Diana

Whatch ya unfamiliar about? I can fill in the gaps if ya need.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Gotta go Diana 6/10 it would be a great fight fight tho.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW can play her cards right if she has the high ground.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

WW can play her cards right if she has the high ground.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lol.....

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Im fairly aware of his stats and the like, just unaware of much of anything that would put him on WWs level

Well his stats, speed, weapon, skill, and TK all do. I mean, I thought you were familiar with the character?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben Kenobi solos.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin stomps.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Superhero24

Anakin is pretty fast himself especially comic or book version. Can the saber hurt her though and can his tk kill her? She is weak against piercing but a saber isn't a regular sword with piercing. It is more heat based.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

Anakin is pretty fast himself especially comic or book version. Can the saber hurt her though and can his tk kill her? She is weak against piercing but a saber isn't a regular sword with piercing. It is more heat based.

I would not call it heat base really.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All we know is this energy cut, heats, deflect energy, and absorbs electricity. Nothing "heat base" about it. It is a energy that resonates with the force in canon. In EU its stated as Electric made Arc Wave energy.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Ok, then it could cut her.

He would still need to get past her godly shield which probably can block it and her bracelets. This is a close one, but I am leaning at Diana.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Anakin. Her bracelets/shield shouldn't be able to block his lightsaber and the first time she tries that, she's down.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: except with the bracers comes the massive shockwave...

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin, stronger than the version who can through AT AT plating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Honestly, Anakin. Her bracelets/shield shouldn't be able to block his lightsaber and the first time she tries that, she's down.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By destinyman75

@wollfmyth209: how would they not block the saber? It's really speculation as he's never faced enchanted items before. If given time to push into maybe but he won't have time to do that here

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: They haven't blocked anything of a lightsaber's magnitude before, so it'd be extremely speculatory to assume they can.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: They've blocked darksieds omega beams which are way over all sabers.....

Avatar image for zordon_of_eltar
Zordon_of_Eltar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven´t seen Wonder Woman yet, but just from BvS I´d say it´s pretty close. Anakin has great feats in TCW, both in skill and in TK. Anakin 7/10 in my opinion.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: This isn't Comic Book Diana, sweetheart. This is movie Diana.

WW from DC comics could indeed block a lightsaber.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: good point. Abut isn't the shield in movie version also God made? Could it not also block a saber long enough for a counter attack?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Possibly, not quite sure. Being "God-made" is nice hype, but not really quanitifiable. And the Force is kinda like "God" in Star Wars, and lightsabers serve as extentions of it's will so it counterbalances, I suppose. :mmm:

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no reason to believe her bracelets or shield could not endure a lightsaber blow. Grievous' Magna Guards staffs can get the job done against one. Beskar can do it. Cortosis before that was eliminated as a thing could do it and these are just refined natural materials. Sith alchemy (magic) enchanted blades way back in the day could do it. No reason her bracelets and shield which at a minimum fall into that last category of having 'magical' properties should not endure as well.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jt_gh: exactly what I was thinking

Thesenate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Thesenate

If it came down to Sword and Shield vs Lightsaber I'd give it to Anakin if stats were equalized. If not I'd give it to Diana just because of the stat gap in that respect. TK is tricky here but I assume it would take a lot of force power to really do damage to someone as powerful as Diana if he were to say, try to force choke her.. Anakin could possibly do it if he had absolute focus and enough time to summon the power to do so.

The fact that I'm actually thinking Anakin could actually pull off a couple of wins is extremely impressive regardless.

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eredin12

Anakin tears her apart, and it is not close

He is much faster, seriously Vader makes people like DCEU Superman look slow at times

Vader moves his blade so fast that he forms 6 afterimages out of his blade while deflecting sniper

No Caption Provided

Vader creates a barrier around his body with his lightsaber, while simultaneously deflecting omnidirectional laser fire:

No Caption Provided

Easily cutting down a repair crew before they could react:

The Twi’leks had only a moment to register his approach before he cut them down in rapid succession. He left five corpses and a hall full of gawking troops behind him as he pelted onward.

-- Lords Of The Sith

Obi-Wan Kenobi easily moves faster than the eye can follow:

No Caption Provided

here MUCH WEAKER AND PRE PRIME Obi-Wan who even in his prime is slower than Anakin by a decent amount easily moves at FTE speed.

and just so you know how fast is Anakin, Count Dooku is much faster than Obi-Wan, here are those feats

He fills Obi-Wan's entire line of vision with the light of his blade, making it appear to be everywhere at once:

As Obi-Wan gave ground, Dooku quickened the pace. His every move was economical and elegant; his lightsaber seemed to be everywhere. Obi-Wan remembered Jocasta Nu telling him, With a lightsaber, in the old style of fencing, he had no match. Now he could see what she meant. Unfortunately.

Source: Attack of the Clones Junior Novelization

His blade flickers almost too fast for an Obi-Wan to see:

The Count smiled slightly - Obi-Wan was not sure at whom - and his blade flicked out almost too fast to see. Anakin screamed as his right arm dropped to the floor, cut off at the elbow.

And you see how fast is even much weaker Obi-Wan.

Anakin was faster than count Dooku by a good amount.

In Short, Daina gets bltized.

some of Anakin feats are, he did all this eaisly and much before his prime

[O&A] [Destroys two guns before the wielders can react,] (http://i.imgur.com/IJQVtYJ.jpg) leaving them gaping in shock at what just happened. Keep in mind that he was 12 years old during this time.

[TCW] [Blitzes an IG Assassin Droid] (https://gfycat.com/DopeyWelldocumentedEnglishpointer) Keep in mind that Droids are bullet timers( blasters move as fast as bullets and probably faster)

[TCW] [Blitzes a zombie Geonosian] (https://gfycat.com/NaiveImmaculateKudu)

There are other speed feats but this is enaugh, he is much faster than WW

Now while WW is physically stronger than Anakin, physical strength is irrelevant to somone with TK, Anakin is in thousands of tons TK range and he can easily crush Buildings and DURASTEEL ships like paper, So he can easily BFR WW , that is if he is being nice, if he feels practically nasty he can crush her and ragdoll her and kill her with her own sword ,...

Anakin is also more skilled than her by a good amount.

And he can cut her with a lightsaber

Also, he can tank a few hits from her

So he tears her apart.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@eredin12: Vader is wearing an invisibility cloak basically in the first scan its not a speed feat.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: May i ask when was it said that he used Force Invisibility? To me, it seems clear that it is FTE speed( that gives the illusion of invisibility) and even in his RT they said that.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: It wasn't force invisibility the cloak he is wearing there is from an animal that has the ability to blend into its background.

No Caption Provided
Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eredin12

@americanspeeddemon: to blend into its background is not the same thing as invisibility, some animals in real life can do that same thing but they are nowhere near invisible and could be easily detected in a location like this on the scan if they where as big as Vader, especially becase Vader did not hide behind some rock or on ground and in some forest, and that skin only covers his back, as you can see in 2 scan his cloak is blue and his head and arms and torso and legs are easily visible, cloak does not grand him invisibility, and Here vader seemingly appears out of nowhere. I think it is clear that this is FTE speed that gives the illusion of invisibility and even in his RT on vine people and experts says the same thing

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: The way that they portrayed the cloak in the comic was more akin to invisibility than camouflage

No Caption Provided

Hear we see the cloak makes his whole body invisible. Also making a respect thread doesn't make you an expert. I mean I made one of the two canon Vader RTs on the vine. And in the other one the creator of the thread was given the feat from another viner so he more than likely did not remember the context.

II think there is too much against it for it to be taken as an FTE feat. For starters Vader is wearing an invisibility cloak which hinders the feat we even see the cape materializing implying it had been using its camouflage capability which as shown makes him pretty much invisible and affects parts of his body that are covered. Secondly the author had vader use the cloak at least two other times in that comic but never had Vader use his speed in that way in the 25 issue run.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers