Wonder Woman & Black Adam Vs. Beta Ray Bill & Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wonder woman would get trounced by any member of team 2 before too long she is the weakest link. And Hulk or BRB could hold or beat BA solo, once ww goes down hard then BA is surely going to lose to the tea without help. Team 1 gets owned they can make it look good for a while.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings:

he has been plenty strong enough in the past even as professor hulk he can match strength with either of them.

I don't see Hulk helping pull planets ......

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Silverrings

@comic_book_fan said:

@silverrings:

he has been plenty strong enough in the past even as professor hulk he can match strength with either of them.

Yeah, Hulk has never been on their level.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

@silverrings:

That planet pulling feat is not legit. We have seen Superman pulling the entire planet all by himself and even more weight. Then the Martian Manhunter was also there. And then he had Wonder Woman. I wouldn't argue if a writer gave her a feat, where he pulled a planet all by herself, but I don't think that you can use the Earth pulling feat as a great showing for her strength, because it doesn't mean that she was pulling 1/3 of the weight. What if she was only pulling 150 billion tons? Something the Hulk has done all by himself and it was not a simple pulling of the weight, but lifting it for many hours. We also saw Hulk fighting through rays, which were capable of sending the Earth out of its orbit and these rays needed to be increased to restrain the Hulk, but he still managed to overpower them with sheer strength. And he has even more strength showings like punching through the time stream, through force fields, which were so strong that only Black Bolts voice would have been a threat to them and then we also have Hulk absorbing the same amount of damage. That guy literally withstood attacks from Galactus himself. I still see Wonder Woman beating him, due to her speed advantage, but if the Hulk grabs her once, she is done. And the same applies for Black Adam. People in this thread are massivly underestimating the strength and durability of Hulk and Thor-2. Unfortunately some of them are massivly overestimating the speed and reaction times of Hulk and Thor-2.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to team 2.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I have quoted You above, I have seen it as the first post from You. You asked someone for reason how Bill can win it - I told You how, now You're coming with some insults at me, where is logic in this?

You could see that I wasn't a part of the deabate for whole page and I didn't even seen Your talk with blackheart1 until now.

I can answer on Your arguments, check Your scans etc, but I won't have a part in flamwewar. You want to show them - good. You don't - Your choice, but it will only prove that You were never going to prove Your point, but insult people who don't agree with You.

@czarny_samael666:

All, i'm going to say is this....throughout all the debates i've seen you in, and all the ones we've had you stubbornly cling to on-panel feats, yet subtly ignore others for the sake of your argument showing your clear bias. Yes, BRB has destroyed planets and Superman 'technically' never has but you're the first person to ever suggest to me that he (superman) and those in his tier cannot. They clearly have shown the capability to do so, several characters and authors have indicated so but whatever...I mean has Sentry ever destroyed a planet? And to expand, you cling on these 30 year old feats of BRB/Thor microsecond reaction time to justify your claim of them beating Wonder Woman. And that's funny...because it proves what I said above, your bias. I know you know Superman has exhibited microsecond/nanosecond reaction time, and I know you know that Superman himself said that Diana edges him out on combat speed. Funny how you forget that common, overused scan.....

I don't even know where to start.

1.Superman has nanosecond reaction speed. He is faster than Bill, Hulk or BA and he would win such a fight ouf of character. Wonder Woman out of character would have similar chance, but she doesn't have as great reflex showings as Superman. IN character she will not start with that kind of attack and You refuse to accept that.

2.If objective narrator would say that Superman can destroy planet, it would count. I never seen anything like that. Only Superman was saying so, ergo he can't do it. WW and Black Adam never shown that kind of power, so why I should assume that they can do it? Sentry has such a comment.

3.BRB/Thor's reaction speed would matter if speed would be used against them.

You're insulting me only because I don't agree with Your arguments.

I am very sure that the DC duo wins this. Wonder Woman and Black adam are both far more skilled and probably stronger than their opponents, at least at base level, and they are definitely equal or superior in many other ways, such as speed, durability, etc. Hulk could obviously get stronger but he wont get strong enough in time, if he even can. Beta Ray Bill is roughly equal to Thor, as far as i know he hasn't surpassed him, so he'd be the bigger threat to Wonder Woman and Adam, especially due to his various Asgardian abilities, but seeing as they have so much raw physical power between them and are both pretty merciless i reckon they would beat him eventually.

They never destroyed anything close to planel - Bill did.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whit hulk's help i see BRB just pulling through against those two, with his durability been a huge factor. But BRB would be in trouble if WW gets a hold of his storm breaker, since she would be worthy to weild it.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben_coby said:

whit hulk's help i see BRB just pulling through against those two, with his durability been a huge factor. But BRB would be in trouble if WW gets a hold of his storm breaker, since she would be worthy to weild it.

Crossovers aren't cannon.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: you better say WWH,because this is not regular hulk,and he is not going to grab someone much faster,agile,skillful than him that also can channel zeus lightnings.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78:WWH isn't taggin wonder woman, i don't see WWH having an easy time with wonder woman's fligth,speed,fighting skills,her ability to channel zeus lightnings and magic weapons,you should turn your brain from bias to objective for once in your life.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ czarny_samael666

I was just been sarcastic on the last part. You really made some good points, very good keep it up.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:first,pre 52 wonder woman's combat speed is better than superman and he admited it.

second,wonder woman useing super speed in combat is in her character,the doomsday fight isn't a good example because doomsday has super speed and has tagged a lot of speeders,and you can't use fights where she didn't use super speed to say is not in her character because that is just a writter that at the moment had to water her down,why would wonder woman or any character with super speed refuse to use super speed in combat when it can be a good tactic?,they forgot they have super speed in that particular fight?,i can say the same about BRB when he hasn't used super speed to his advantage when he could,it's the writter watering down the character to make it fair or give the ege to the other character,but that isn't the case here,there is no writter here trying to water down any of these characters so they will be fighting to the full extension of their capabilities,and as far as being consistent goes,wonder woman has more combat speed feats(and superior)than anyone else here,wonder woman is the brick that uses super speed in combat more often than almost any other brick with super speed,since she is a fighter she loves to block/dodge,everytime we see her blocking bullets and laser beams coming in all directions at once,those are combat speed feats and those are her most basic combat speed feats that she does all the time,10 issues out of 15,then we have to add the many,many other combat speed feats that are on a much higher level and that she has done very often thorough her career,so how can you say that is not in her character to use her super speed in combat when she has done it a lot thorough the years and more often than the other characters here?.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings:

superman has done that by himself and he was there he was just making her fill good about herself lol I know that's not what they intended but if supes could have moved that planet on his own he really didn't need the others and that's the only feat she has that matches hulk .

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@dondave said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dondave: Just so you know, Wonder Woman did it first in space which is why she tried to warn her mother of the explosion.

Yeah, Texasdeathmatch reminded of the case. On a unrelated note, I thought you left the site?

You were going to leave the site Ancient? Man that would have been a sad day. I'm glad you're still around. And agreed on the outcome of this battle wholeheartedly as per usual.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio: Thor 2 as you call him and Hulk's so called underestimated speed and reaction times pale in comparison to what Team 1 are capable of speed wise. Wonder Woman has reacted to a trillion shards (see ancientofdays post on page 2) along with reacting to speedsters like Flash and Superman and Adam has kept up with Jay Garrick in combat easily. Plus he basically has no morals and never pulls any punches meaning he's more than a threat to anyone. You have a habit of playing up strength in fights when foes packing a more versatile set of powers can overpower the brick easily. If the unlikely event of Wonder Woman being tagged by Hulk occured, she wouldn't be done for. She tanked a sun amped bloodlusted Superman's punch that knocked her from the sun to the Earth and has withstood attacks from gods. I think Hulk's blows won't be anything she can't handle.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

hulk's track record against thor and his fight against sentry would say otherwise.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@sheenlantern: I put your scans under a spoiler block. In the future, if you want to post multiple large scans, either post them as side-by-side thumbnails or under a spoiler block so that people with slow connections aren't left unable to view the page. I'm losing patience with this practice, so fair warning: do it again and I'll just delete the scans.

@czarny_samael666@ancient_0f_days

If the two of you cannot debate civilly without calling each other fanboys, do not debate at all. AOD, keep in mind that you're on your last legs. One more offense and you're gone.

@gokuwarrior said:

you should turn your brain from bias to objective for once in your life.

Stop that.

If this kind of behavior continues, I'm going to lock the thread and hand out warnings.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Moonman78

@ancient_0f_days:

I know he just destroys them, and one shots asteroids bigger than planets, trust me on this there are no feats of physical strength and durability that ww has that hulk can't better, and in most cases much much better. She's not in hulks league

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

One more flame post will lead to locks, warnings and bans.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@citizenbane: that wasn't a flame post and i didn't see your other post before posting the other one. I was simply explaining that he was using a bad argument implying people are fanboys, ignoring arguments, reflecting that on me when I did nothing of the sort ... and I went through it in detail. condemn my use of language if you wish but acknowledge the point being made

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#122  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Haha Citizenbane is just the mod we needed for these boards. The battle forums was getting out of hand, while some may say Bane's methods is strict, I, for one, have no problem with the no nonsense attitude. It's what the battle forums need these days.....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha Citizenbane is just the mod we needed for these boards. The battle forums was getting out of hand, while some may say Bane's methods is strict, I, for one, have no problem with the no nonsense attitude. It's what the battle forums need these days.....

QFT

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk is the strongest one here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk is the strongest one here.

It doesn't actually help him win the fight

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

he can tank blitzes from either of them so yes it kind of does cause when it's his turn he is going to hurt one of them bad.

they will have to come at him at some point cause there energy strikes isn't going to do it he will recover to fast.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB solos. Neither of team 1 is in his league of offensive powers.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Bane using a 3 strikes and you're out baseball policy? That's novel. Might just be what the battle forums need to filter out the dissidents.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Lvenger

@spiderbuck said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

BRB solos. Neither of team 1 is in his league of offensive powers.

...You're really saying that one planet busting feat that was the result of BRB's collision with his foe along with Stormbreaker's energy powers paling to the kind of assault Wonder Woman has endured at range with her bracelets means he's going to solo here? That's not a particularly viable position I'm afraid, especially with BRB sharing Thor's lack of speed feats. Not to mention that Adam has stalemated a morals on Superman who is still capable of thinking tactically and was almost going all out on Adam?

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins the Majority.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#131  Edited By laflux

I'll screenshot this, so if you ever get into trouble with Baney, I can show this to him, and maybe he'll go easy on you because of how much a$$ you kissed >:D

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 ftw btw

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

@silverrings:

that's pre-crisis, and this is new-52. Wonder woman has never done that ... And Hulk doesn't need to pull a planet when he can withstand the force it takes to move a planet out of orbit, and can destroy a planet on his own. Two things which Wonder Woman pre or new, can not do.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:track record means nothing,you know that thor and sentry shouldn't be tagged by hulk specially sentrey,because they have true super speed showings,but why they always forget they have super speed when they fight hulk?,don't use fights based on pularity where writters try to make things more even so hulk won't look outclassed as if that proves that he is fast to compete with these characters,he can't.

and pre 52 superman never moved a planet by himself,so pre 52 wonder woman helping him to move the earth with manhunter puts her strength near superman's level,and she has other feats like helping to move the moon,the spectre(one of the heaviest object in the universe),etc.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By gokuwarrior

@moonman78:you talking about feats?,this is coming from the same guy that wants to deny WW's feats trying to say that she-hulk has better feats when actually WW is the one who has the better feats proving that she-hulk is nowhere near her level,the same guy that trys to deny WW's feats saying that ms marvel is a match for her when WW is the one that has much better feats than her,now you are contradicting yourself.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:track record means nothing,you know that thor and sentry shouldn't be tagged by hulk specially sentrey,because they have true super speed showings,but why they always forget they have super speed when they fight hulk?,don't use fights based on pularity where writters try to make things more even so hulk won't look outclassed as if that proves that he is fast to compete with these characters,he can't.

Hmm a grand conspiracy among all writers to modify characters only in Hulk fights...yeah...got some evidence for this? Or just your naked assertion? I'm guessing the later...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By gokuwarrior

@green_skaar:hulk has no super speed,and any character without super speed tagging character with super speed is bad writtin unless they give a good explanation,hulk fights at slow speed with other slow bricks 90% of the time,and he always has a hard time tagging characters like spider-man and wolverine,he has no real super speed to tag people who can react at super speed and you know it.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:dude get your facts right,hulk has no super speed,and any character without super speed tagging character with super speed is bad writtin unless they give a good explanation,hulk fights at slow speed with other slow bricks 90% of the time,and he always has a hard time tagging characters like spider-man and wolverine,he has no real super speed to tag people who can react at super speed and you know it.

Facts? So you have facts of a grand conspiracy among authors to write "bad" to favour Hulk? Some author statements? Or again, just your naked assertion?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By gokuwarrior

@green_skaar:isn't it obious?,you should know by now that comics are a business,many times characters win because of popularity and not because of their capabilities,how can you explain hulk tagging silver surfer?,quicksilver?,if you know hulk's character then you should know that super speed isn't in his power set and tagging people that react at super speed all of a sudden is bad writtin,there is no reason why a character that has super speed won't use it and let the slow opponent land hits without an explanation like many times happens in comics,it's bad writtin because the character with super speed is being watered down,not allowing it to use its full capabilities for no reason.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I'll screenshot this, so if you ever get into trouble with Baney, I can show this to him, and maybe he'll go easy on you because of how much a$$ you kissed >:D

I wouldn't call it a$$ kissing, I call it giving credit were credit is do.

Okay maybe I was a$$ a little but hey, can't blame a guy for trying *shrugs* xD

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By laflux

@laflux said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

I wouldn't call it a$$ kissing, I call it giving credit were credit is do.

Okay maybe I was a$$ a little but hey, can't blame a guy for trying *shrugs* xD

Phaa!!! I've been sucking up to Bane since before it was cool....

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By green_skaar

Still waiting for the facts (of the conspiracy) you were so concerned about getting "right." I'll be back when you have facts, not your opinions.

Your problem is your start with an assumption, in this case: Hulk is slow. You than ignore any evidence to the contrary and create a ridiculous conspiracy theory spanning generations of writers.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Heheh so I've noticed :P

Now if you will excuse me I have to exit this thread or Bane will give me a warning for spam D=

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

hulk beat sentry because he was able to stand up to his blitz and got ahold of him same would happen here.

see people describe pis when something happens they don't like or they don't think should happen that's not what pis is.

pis is when a character does something they have nee been able to do simply because the story calls for it see hulk tagging speedster isn't pis because he does this semi regularly like when tagged quicksilver thor sentry hyperion and many others.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:it's still pis,characters with super speed can react to things much faster than hulk and you know it,doesn't matter how many times it happens,it's still pis.hulk hasn't super speed and these characters can speedblitz him from all directions and hit him hundreds of times per second,yet in many fights they don't even use super speed when they fight hulk.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@czarny_samael666:

All, i'm going to say is this....throughout all the debates i've seen you in, and all the ones we've had you stubbornly cling to on-panel feats, yet subtly ignore others for the sake of your argument showing your clear bias. Yes, BRB has destroyed planets and Superman 'technically' never has but you're the first person to ever suggest to me that he (superman) and those in his tier cannot. They clearly have shown the capability to do so, several characters and authors have indicated so but whatever...I mean has Sentry ever destroyed a planet? And to expand, you cling on these 30 year old feats of BRB/Thor microsecond reaction time to justify your claim of them beating Wonder Woman. And that's funny...because it proves what I said above, your bias. I know you know Superman has exhibited microsecond/nanosecond reaction time, and I know you know that Superman himself said that Diana edges him out on combat speed. Funny how you forget that common, overused scan.....

I don't even know where to start.

1.Superman has nanosecond reaction speed. He is faster than Bill, Hulk or BA and he would win such a fight ouf of character. Wonder Woman out of character would have similar chance, but she doesn't have as great reflex showings as Superman. IN character she will not start with that kind of attack and You refuse to accept that.

2.If objective narrator would say that Superman can destroy planet, it would count. I never seen anything like that. Only Superman was saying so, ergo he can't do it. WW and Black Adam never shown that kind of power, so why I should assume that they can do it? Sentry has such a comment.

3.BRB/Thor's reaction speed would matter if speed would be used against them.

You're insulting me only because I don't agree with Your arguments.

1. Yes...and Superman has admitted that she is faster in combat/reaction speed...

2. We'll agree to disagree then on both points 2 and 3. I just find it a little skewed how you can be such a stickler for accuracy and certainty for DC feats, with absolute zero room for interpretation, but then turn around and rely on one-off vague feats for Marvel. Its just funny.

Yeah, but sorry if you think I was purposely insulting you. Oh, and scan for Sentry planet bust comment?

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By green_skaar

@comic_book_fan:it's still pis,characters with super speed can react to things much faster than hulk and you know it,doesn't matter how many times it happens,it's still pis.hulk hasn't super speed and these characters can speedblitz him from all directions and hit him hundreds of times per second,yet in many fights they don't even use super speed when they fight hulk.

You've just lost all credibility. You openly admit no matter how much evidence is contrary to your opinion, it's just PIS.

You look at a hand full of Hulk's fights where he struggled to hit someone than IGNORE all others when he had no problem hitting people.

If you really want to insist PIS exist, which is a cop out incidentally, than fine, PIS would be when someone does something ABNORMAL to their character/skill set/abilities for the sake of the plot. Well let's see Hulk has hit 99% of everyone he's ever fought, including several very fast characters, and than doesn't hit 1%, what would be the PIS? The 99% or the 1%? It's more logical the people he had trouble hitting was to avoid Hulk KILLING them, which he would with a couple hits.

Also remember this is WWH, not Savage, who has hit 100% of everyone he's been in battle with. You mention Wolverine, well WWH brutalized him, EASILY, despite having his eyes slashed out.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

no it isn't this is comics not real life it doesn't matter what would happen realistically because this is everyone gets buy with things that wouldn't happen in real life.

wonder woman would get first couple of hits but hulk would stand up to them and then beat her down.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar:oh my god,pis is pis no matter how many times happens,hulk has no super speed ok?,he has no real super speed showings and he hasn't super reflexes either,there is no way he can hit anyone from hypersonic and above,he doesn't even move at super speed,he has never ev er blitzed anyone,his atttacks are always at regular speed,yet you think he can tagg super fast characters?,first you will need to prove that hulk's attacks move faster than they can react,and you can't prove that.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:even in comics there is logic in certain aspects,you can't tag someone who is much faster and reacts much faster than you,it's common logic,

pis is pis no matter how many times happens,hulk has no super speed,he has no real super speed showings and he hasn't super reflexes either,there is no way he can hit anyone from hypersonic and above,he doesn't even move at super speed,he has never ever blitzed anyone,his atttacks are always at regular speed,yet you think he can tagg super fast characters?,first you will need to prove that hulk's attacks move faster than they can react,and you can't prove that because fighting at super speed is not part of hulk's power set.