Was SS stronger than Superman at peak?

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Fire_Ant

I'd put Super Soldier's strength somewhere between Supes and Ultimates Cap. Maybe around Juggernaut's level? I was hoping more people would post here. I'd like to see more bouts with Amalgam characters cause frankly, I don't know as much about them as I'd like.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Great, people with feats vs people with no feats....let the speculation and assumption battle begin -_-

Flagged for Mismatch

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman

supes and WW win farely easy, supersoldier is so awesome though

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By New_World_Order

Iron Lantern & Super Soldier.

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fire_Ant

@Ancient_0f_Days: Don't be like that. This is all ABOUT speculation. ;) They have their own comics, so we have at least as much info on them as we do most movie characters. Besides Superman, Batman, Punisher, and Boba Fett have TONS of feats, but most people write off half of it as PIS anyway.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Fire_Ant said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Don't be like that. This is all ABOUT speculation. ;) They have their own comics, so we have at least as much info on them as we do most movie characters. Besides Superman, Batman, Punisher, and Boba Fett have TONS of feats, but most people write off half of it as PIS anyway.

You don't know how these battles are done, I'll leave it as that.

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fire_Ant

:| For real man? I might not know how they're SUPPOSED to be done, but I do know how they ARE actually done. I haven't wasted the last week of my life for nothing. lol Besides, I didn't make the thread, I just commented on it. It's all speculation, because it's not cannon and these characters aren't real. Their relativistic power is a product of our collectively conscious perception of them (and who we say they maybe could or could not beat) which we're hashing out here. I've heard people refer to other threads as feats. IE "A already beat B on here, so C loses." I'm sure you don't need me to pull up examples of people disregarding the aforementioned characters' feats, or using movie characters with very few feats, on this very site. I'm having fun. I was just encouraging you to do the same. Take it easy.