Avatar image for king_saturn
#1 Posted by King Saturn (220941 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Avatar image for apparition
#2 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

that's a tough one. they're all fairly even.  but i'll go with team one

Avatar image for one_above_you
#3 Edited by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one would work better together I think. But team 2 might have more power.

Avatar image for apparition
#4 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Team one would work better together I think. But team 2 might have more power.
"

why more power?
Avatar image for one_above_you
#5 Posted by One-Above-You (1856 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Team one would work better together I think. But team 2 might have more power.
"

why more power?"
Orion has gotten the best of Superman has the Astro Force. General Zod is just like Superman who is more powerful than Wonder Woman.
Avatar image for lordraiden
#6 Posted by lordraiden (9549 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Apparition said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Team one would work better together I think. But team 2 might have more power.
"

why more power?"
Orion has gotten the best of Superman has the Astro Force. General Zod is just like Superman who is more powerful than Wonder Woman.
"

Team two for the reason's stated above, if it gets nasty between Orion and Marvel, Orion's him beat, and Zod i'd put above Diana!