Wonder Girl vs Hyperion

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can Cassie take down Hyperion in an all out battle ? This Aint King Hyperion either...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Hyperion FTW. I mean Wonder Girl has been easily defeated by Supergirl (a Post-Crisis Kryptonian Female) and Superman Prime (a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian Male) on two separate occasions, I don't see how Cassie would be able to handle one of the three most powerful incarnations of Hyperion in the Multiverse (who may or may not be an Eternal like all of his other counterparts.) Cassie may be the daughter of Zeus but she is only half-Olympian and half-Human.

Hyperion once took Mjolnir from Ult. Thor, who I assume is half-Asgardian and half-Elder God like his Earth-616 counterpart (his Biological Mother is Gaea after all) and easily beat the crap out of him with it. Hyperion could just speed blitz Wonder Girl, steal her Lasso, wrap it around her neck and snap it. He could also pull a Sentry move by swooping down and just simply tearing her head off. He could also incinerate her with his Flash-Vision or he could even fly up into Space and just toss her into the Sun. The only way Wonder Girl could win this if it was a "Who has the Better Costume?" thread. Because well...Cassie's makeshift "uniform" is way more sexier than Hyperion's Red and White Pajamas.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Hyperion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Hyperion said:
"Hyperion FTW. I mean Wonder Girl has been easily defeated by Supergirl (a Post-Crisis Kryptonian Female) and Superman Prime (a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian Male) on two separate occasions, I don't see how Cassie would be able to handle one of the three most powerful incarnations of Hyperion in the Multiverse (who may or may not be an Eternal like all of his other counterparts.) Cassie may be the daughter of Zeus but she is only half-Olympian and half-Human. Hyperion once took Mjolnir from Ult. Thor, who I assume is half-Asgardian and half-Elder God like his Earth-616 counterpart (his Biological Mother is Gaea) and easily beat the crap out of him with it. Hyperion could just speed blitz Wonder Girl, steal her Lasso, wrap it around her neck and snap it. He could also pull a Sentry move by swooping down and just simply tearing her head off. He could also incinerate her with his Flash-Vision or he could even fly up into Space and just toss her into the Sun. The only way Wonder Girl could win this if it was a "Who has the Better Costume?" thread. Because well...Cassie's makeshift "uniform" is way more sexier than Hyperion's Red and White Pajamas."
1.Supergirl would easily beat Hyperion too...
2.I don't see how losing to Supergirl means Wonder Girl couldn't beat Hyperion
3.What happens in the Ultimate Universe doesn't mean anything and 1610 Thor isn't even a real god.
4.Hyperion can't beat the real Thor..he couldn't even beat Hulk.

Ms.Sandmark FTW.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hyperion survived being directly hit with an atomic bomb and sustained no injures in the process. He cannot be harmed by bullets let alone feel them hitting his body. He also dive-bombed the Earth, was unaffected by the flames of re-entry into our atmosphere and then he caused a tectonic blast so large upon impact that it registered at 10.5 on the Richter Scale. The seismic energy yield was equal to that of a single Teraton Explosion. Cassandra could NEVER even hope to survive a seismic event of that magnitude. Government Scientists from his reality also learned that Hyperion holds back when using his abilities...just like Earth-616's Thor has always done as a precautionary measure. So like The Sentry we don't even know how truly powerful this Hyperion is. It's time to face facts, Cassandra doesn't stand an Ice Cube's Chance in Hell of defeating Hyperion.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the creator
King Hyperion said:

"I mean Wonder Girl has been easily defeated by Supergirl (a Post-Crisis Kryptonian Female) and Superman Prime (a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian Male) on two separate occasions,

Supergirl and SMP are both massively more powerful than Hyperion. Using these 2 as a comparison is not a good benchmark.

Hyperion could just speed blitz Wonder Girl, steal her Lasso, wrap it around her neck and snap it.
Wonder Girl also possesses super speed. Also if he were to grab her lasso, she could simply banish Hyperion (from the little I know about her new lasso power).

King Hyperion said:

"Hyperion survived being directly hit with an atomic bomb and sustained no injures in the process.
he was very badly injured by a series of overlapping daisy cutter bombs (each equivalent to a 1 kilotonne nuclear detonation). The overlapping effect of the 20 bombs would significantly reinforce the effect. However Hyperion was fatally wounded and only in the intervention of Zarda saved his life. 

He also dive-bombed the Earth, was unaffected by the flames of re-entry into our atmosphere and then he caused a tectonic blast so large upon impact that it registered at 10.5 on the Richter Scale. The seismic energy yield was equal to that of a single Teraton Explosion. Cassandra could NEVER even hope to survive a seismic event of that magnitude.
Cassandra's powers have also increased and I am unsure of the full extent of her current strength / durability.

Government Scientists from his reality also learned that Hyperion holds back when using his abilities...just like Earth-616's Thor has always done as a precautionary measure.
That's close to a cop out (not yours might I add). He could be holding back 1% or 50%. Until we see otherwise its speculation on the extent of his holding back.
Just go with what you know / see as that's the safe bet for estimating his abilities.

So like The Sentry we don't even know how truly powerful this Hyperion is.
We know how durable he is as we have seen him injured but like I said base it on the feats shown todate because anything else is speculation.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
King Hyperion said:
"Hyperion FTW. I mean Wonder Girl has been easily defeated by Supergirl (a Post-Crisis Kryptonian Female) and Superman Prime (a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian Male) ontwo separate occasions, I don't see how Cassie would be able to handle one of the three most powerful incarnations of Hyperion in the Multiverse (who may or may not be an Eternal like all of his other counterparts.) Cassie may be the daughter of Zeus but she is only half-Olympian and half-Human. Hyperion once took Mjolnir from Ult. Thor, who I assume is half-Asgardian and half-Elder God like his Earth-616 counterpart (his Biological Mother is Gaea after all) and easily beat the crap out of him with it. Hyperion could just speed blitz Wonder Girl, steal her Lasso, wrap it around her neck and snap it. He could also pull a Sentry move by swooping down and just simply tearing her head off. He could also incinerate her with his Flash-Vision or he could even fly up into Space and just toss her into the Sun. The only way Wonder Girl could win this if it was a "Who has the Better Costume?" thread. Because well...Cassie's makeshift "uniform" is way more sexier than Hyperion's Red and White Pajamas."
Uh... didnt Superman Prime easily defeat a lot of people ? Including over 30 Green Lanterns and even Superman and Sodom Yat aka ION ? So Cassie should not lose points for losing to Superman Prime

lol
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

I'm changing my vote to Cassie.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By castleking

hyperion for me. till we see the extent of her upgrade i'll fall back on what i know about her.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Triumphant

Cassie ftw

Amaterasu69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Amaterasu69

The hero or villain Hyperion?

Anyway it wont matter because Hyperion would stomp her any given day. Hyperion is easily a class 100 and a more accomplished fighter.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Hyperion said:
"Hyperion survived being directly hit with an atomic bomb and sustained no injures in the process. He cannot be harmed by bullets let alone feel them hitting his body. He also dive-bombed the Earth, was unaffected by the flames of re-entry into our atmosphere and then he caused a tectonic blast so large upon impact that it registered at 10.5 on the Richter Scale. The seismic energy yield was equal to that of a single Teraton Explosion. Cassandra could NEVER even hope to survive a seismic event of that magnitude. Government Scientists from his reality also learned that Hyperion holds back when using his abilities...just like Earth-616's Thor has always done as a precautionary measure. So like The Sentry we don't even know how truly powerful this Hyperion is. It's time to face facts, Cassandra doesn't stand an Ice Cube's Chance in Hell of defeating Hyperion."
If we are talking about Mark Milton..he has yet to fight someone as strong as even the Hulk.