• Standard gear and equipment
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Start 100 feet away

Who wins?

#2 Posted by LordOfFate (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#3 Posted by Rac95 (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. I think he could take a few combinations of them down, but Daredevil has often shown to be an annoyance due to his agility and Kate could become a problem depending on the arrows she carries. Biggest problem is Luke Cage, for example if the other members distract Logan and he manages to grab and restrain him (for example by grabbing Logans wrists) he could turn Logan into their punching bag or ragdoll him. With his normal gear Frank wouldn't be really useful, he is neither as fast and agile as DD, nor has he the, possible, versatility Kate brings with her and guns or knives aren't exactly useful against Logan. If he has some of his more exotic equipment, like in the Defenders series where carried flasks of acid with him, it could be a different story.

#4 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95 said:

Team. I think he could take a few combinations of them down, but Daredevil has often shown to be an annoyance due to his agility and Kate could become a problem depending on the arrows she carries. Biggest problem is Luke Cage, for example if the other members distract Logan and he manages to grab and restrain him (for example by grabbing Logans wrists) he could turn Logan into their punching bag or ragdoll him. With his normal gear Frank wouldn't be really useful, he is neither as fast and agile as DD, nor has he the, possible, versatility Kate brings with her and guns or knives aren't exactly useful against Logan. If he has some of his more exotic equipment, like in the Defenders series where carried flasks of acid with him, it could be a different story.

That's a good analysis.

#5 Posted by Warlockmage (9312 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine shreds them all... Daredevil lasts the longest though.

a closer match would be (Prime) Old Man Logan vs this team

#6 Posted by Warlockmage (9312 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95 said:

the idea that Luke Cage would ever touch Logan is extremely laughable, especially before Logan stabs him (Logan is so much faster than Cage its not even funny)

Punisher isn't currently packing any equipment that Logan couldn't laugh off, neither is Kate... and Kate won't touch him anyways since she isn't even close to the same league as Clint (Clint has reminded her of this quite often), and Wolverine is much much faster than Arrows.

Daredevil also can't put down a fully competent Wolverine... look at how his recent fight with Albert went in Hunt For Wolverine (PS Daredevil almost died, if Misty and co hadn't interevened)

#7 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

That's so funny you should mention because I originally had it at OML and changed it.

#8 Posted by Rac95 (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

@rac95 said:

the idea that Luke Cage would ever touch Logan is extremely laughable, especially before Logan stabs him (Logan is so much faster than Cage its not even funny)

Punisher isn't currently packing any equipment that Logan couldn't laugh off, neither is Kate... and Kate won't touch him anyways since she isn't even close to the same league as Clint (Clint has reminded her of this quite often), and Wolverine is much much faster than Arrows.

Daredevil also can't put down a fully competent Wolverine... look at how his recent fight with Albert went in Hunt For Wolverine (PS Daredevil almost died, if Misty and co hadn't interevened)

Cage has in recent time shown that he became faster, not Wolverine or Iron Fist fast, but faster than before. Thats the reason why I mentioned that the rest of the team had to distract Loa to make something like that work. I already mentioned the part about the Punisher, Franks equipment fluctuates quite a bit, his "special" equipment also changes. I also never mentioned that Daredevil could put Logan down, just that he is the fastest and most agile of the group and thus could become an annoyance/problem. All in all, as I already mentioned in the beginning of my post, Logan could put a few combinations of the team members down, but I think that they are a decent mix and since no one would just stand around and let Logan do what he does best, the numbers with the fact that they aren't stupid is the reason I'd support the team here.

#9 Posted by Rac95 (4765 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime Old Man Logan is nearly normal Logan nowadays

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#10 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure the Team would completely destroy him.

#11 Edited by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure the Team would completely destroy him.

Really? Wow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#12 Edited by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@depinhom:

Yeah I feel like numbers and versatility in Team 1 would be too much for him to handle.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#13 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16261 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine eventually.

#14 Posted by Trixie (998 posts) - - Show Bio

What a lovely setting they are fighting in. So Wolverine can super heat his claws now?

#15 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

@trixie: I'm not sure what issue that is from, but no I don't think so.

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (43170 posts) - - Show Bio

@trixie: Yes and no. He was just resurrected and a new power he has now, which has yet to be explained since the issue came out 2 days ago, is his claws sometimes heat up.

Moderator Online
#17 Posted by God_Spawn (43170 posts) - - Show Bio

@depinhom: It’s from the return of Wolverine.

Moderator Online
#18 Edited by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Whoa! No one told me he came back thanks dude reading that immediately

#19 Posted by God_Spawn (43170 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#20 Posted by Trixie (998 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Interesting. kinda reminds me of the Wolverine origins movie where deadpool heats up his claws lol

#21 Posted by Kal-Elol (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke is probably the only one who can incap him (no one here is killing him) but he is way to slow. Wolverine's speed, claws, and healing factor are too much for the team, IMO.

#22 Posted by MudHole (126 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by King-Ragnar (4228 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank and Kate are fodder, Cage isn't doing much either. Only person who can actually do something is Daredevil.

#24 Posted by HellionVulcan (7271 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie will take the majority but DD and Luke are their teams only chance.

#25 Posted by Noone1996 (11865 posts) - - Show Bio

How does the team even put Logan down? The best chance is Cage but I can honestly see his hand giving out from repeatedly punching Logan's skull before Luke KO'd him. Wolverine wins handily. Daredevil only delays the inevitable.

#26 Posted by jay_z94 (8341 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#27 Posted by Eeef (2124 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them are non factors to Logan.

#28 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins.

#29 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#30 Posted by LordOfFate (1482 posts) - - Show Bio

He gonna outlast everyone here.

#31 Posted by comic_book_fan (11566 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine

#32 Posted by jay_z94 (8341 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank and Kate are fodder, Cage isn't doing much either. Only person who can actually do something is Daredevil.

What's Daredevil going to do that Luke can't? Except for delaying the inevitable.

#33 Posted by ginman333 (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

Didnt punisher used to give wolverine difficulties on his own?

#34 Posted by King-Ragnar (4228 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:
@king-ragnar said:

What's Daredevil going to do that Luke can't? Except for delaying the inevitable.

He's faster than Cage and undoubtedly more skilled, he's going to lose eventually, not before giving Wolverine a good fight.

#35 Edited by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@trixie said:

@god_spawn: Interesting. kinda reminds me of the Wolverine origins movie where deadpool heats up his claws lol

His claws were heated up many times before , maybe three IIRC (including Origns btw)

P.S : Wolverine wins eventually

#36 Posted by jay_z94 (8341 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:
@king-ragnar said:

He's faster than Cage and undoubtedly more skilled, he's going to lose eventually, not before giving Wolverine a good fight.

True, but then that's just delaying the inevitable lol

In terms of actually putting Logan down, Cage would have the best chance.

#37 Posted by Nathaniel_Adam (3771 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps. Too much to handle with Wolverine's not so fast pace and unimpressive skill usage.