Wolverine vs SCP-096 (The Shy Guy)

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By malikc6

Wolverine stumbles into a deserted area and witnesses a seemingly tall abino man crying. Wolverine confronts this 'man' and see's 096's face. After a few minutes of crying and incoherent babbling from this strange creature, 096 attacks Wolverine.

Battle to the death or until stalemate. BFR is useless as 096 never stops and always knows where it's victim is located.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump...

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SmoothSanta

Who the f***s SCP 096?

I googled him and got nothing. Just some slender man looking wannabe.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@smoothsanta said:

Who the f***s SCP 096?

SCP 096 is some dude who chases down and kills whoever looks at its face, either in real life or on a picture.

Usually I'd say that the comic dude wins, but this SCP actually does have some impressive feats (tanking anti tank and anti-material fire, tanking getting shot at with multiple machine guns for at least twenty seconds, having superhuman strength).

The problem with Logan fighting this thing is that seems to fight regardless of damage (it was still ripping soldiers apart until they eventually put a bag over the face of it, which made it docile again) considering it had lost all of it's internal organs and blood yet was functioning just fine. It seems to heal and can rip through steel with ease.

It's also stated that it is immune to all forms of damage while in a enraged state but that's hyperbole so take that with a grain of salt.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: Logan has fought worse. I'd say he goes berserk and cuts it to pieces.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump...

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan slice & dices 096, he isn't walking away alive from this one.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smoothsanta said:

Who the f***s SCP 096?

SCP 096 is some dude who chases down and kills whoever looks at its face, either in real life or on a picture.

Usually I'd say that the comic dude wins, but this SCP actually does have some impressive feats (tanking anti tank and anti-material fire, tanking getting shot at with multiple machine guns for at least twenty seconds, having superhuman strength).

The problem with Logan fighting this thing is that seems to fight regardless of damage (it was still ripping soldiers apart until they eventually put a bag over the face of it, which made it docile again) considering it had lost all of it's internal organs and blood yet was functioning just fine. It seems to heal and can rip through steel with ease.

It's also stated that it is immune to all forms of damage while in a enraged state but that's hyperbole so take that with a grain of salt.

It's also implied that it may have a nearly unbreakable skeleton. If Wolverine's claws are powerful enough to cut 096's bones, then he could probably win. If not, it would be worse than fighting the Hulk. SCP-096 fights to kill. It dismembers its victims with its sheer strength, uses its deformed finger nails (basically claw like) to tear into its victim, and is implied to eat the remains of its victim (hence it can open its mouth very wide). This thing would be trying to literally rip wolverine to pieces.

However it faces the same issue. Could it damage Adamantium? "No known material or method could impede SCP-096's progress." However that material doesn't exist in the SCP universe. But even if it couldn't Wolverine's flesh is an issue as it could still dig right into Wolverine's body combined with tremendous strength, and could possibly rip all the flesh off of Wolverine. This wouldn't kill Wolverine, but there would be no way he could win. 096 even with all of its organs and blood gone would still keep fighting due to its anomalous physiology.

Regardless I'd say this is quite even due to Wolverine's battle experience with stronger enemies.

malikc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By malikc6

final bump, SCP battles are incredibly underrated and obviously seem to have a low interest on comicvine.

Avatar image for deactivated-651f5d490873c
deactivated-651f5d490873c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

096 would probably win.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d5f6a879db8
deactivated-60d5f6a879db8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way to know if Wolverine's Claws can cut 096's skeleton. If they can he will win. If they cannot he will die. As long as his bones aren't destroyed 096 will never stops to regenerate.

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Stalemate

Logan slices it with Adamantium etc

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I was thinking that too, but this thing is apparently a walking NLF.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

I haven't read too much into 096 but I'm pretty sure his regen is actually pretty good, so even if Logan can slice him up It might not be enough to end him.

Good fight either way.

michealdemiurg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

096 wins mid to high difficulty

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 takenstew22  Moderator

That's not the shy guy, here I'll post a real pic of him, just give me a sec.

No Caption Provided

SickDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

"It's also stated that it is immune to all forms of damage while in a enraged state but that's hyperbole so take that with a grain of salt."

Really?? The fact that Wolverine is able to regrow himself from one FUCKING atom isn't enough bullshit? What are they smoking over at Marvel??

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't read too much into 096 but I'm pretty sure his regen is actually pretty good, so even if Logan can slice him up It might not be enough to end him.

Good fight either way.

Both have durable skeletons though I'm not sure who's is stronger.

YOUMIDOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By YOUMIDOK

SCP-096

Gamer117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

As many others have said, both can take unfathomable amounts of damage and still heal. However, I will say that Logan has been fighting for centuries. He's fought in many wars and can use those tactics against the narrow-minded SCP, not killing it - as we don't know if he can - but instead trapping it somehow. He is a hunter and would likely find a way to lure the SCP out.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to be forgetting that the SCP universe has lore beyond just the entries for the specific SCP in question. For example, the attempted termination logs of SCP-682.

"Termination Test Record:

Containment tank containing SCP-096 was placed in SCP-682's cell. Personnel vacated vicinity and the tank was opened remotely.

Screams of the two entities continue for twenty-seven (27) hours, at which point the noise abruptly stops. Sonar-based video feeds reveal SCP-096 severely "wounded" and huddled in the southwest corner, apparently upset. Feed shows SCP-682 on the north end of the room, approximately 85% of its initial mass absent. Re-containment teams retrieve both entities with relative ease.

Further attempts to expose SCP-096 to SCP-682 cause it to turn away from 682, jumping in place while clawing at its face and screaming."

096 eventually gives up and runs away from Logan.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate possibly