Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@WeaponX510 said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
"its out of sabes or blob "
 Wolverine has a much better chance of beating Blob than Sabe does "
yes but sabes owns wolverine for majoriy though "

He's dominated Logan on a couple occasions, but he's also lost to him a few times as well. Also, Logan has held his own with people who would mop the floor with Vic.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Psyker star said:

"Who would kill the Blob "

idk if anyone is hurting him, let alone murdering him.    
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Power NeXus

Wolverine has shown before that he can cut the Blob, but he hasn't done it very often. Blob has the majority here.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By cracks

Sabretooth beats them all.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Power NeXus

@cracks said:

"Sabretooth beats them all. "

Sabretooth wouldn't have a chance against Blob.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WeaponX510
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
He's dominated Logan on a couple occasions, but he's also lost to him a few times as well. Also, Logan has held his own with people who would mop the floor with Vic. "
like who....didnt it take hulk and wolverine to beat wendigo
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cracks
@Power NeXus: Really? So a slash to the eyeballs would not hurt the Blob?

@WeaponX510 said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
He's dominated Logan on a couple occasions, but he's also lost to him a few times as well. Also, Logan has held his own with people who would mop the floor with Vic. "
like who....didnt it take hulk and wolverine to beat wendigo "

Like Bastion.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WeaponX510

well it really doesnt matter how he does with other people because creed beat him more times than not...especially if this is upgraded sabes

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cracks
@WeaponX510: I agree. By all means.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Power NeXus
@cracks said:
"@Power NeXus: Really? So a slash to the eyeballs would not hurt the Blob?

@WeaponX510 said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
like who....didnt it take hulk and wolverine to beat wendigo "
Like Bastion. "

Theoretically it could. But if it were easy to do then Wolverine would have stomped him every time they've battled. Even the skin directly around his eyeballs is as invulnerable as the rest of him, so Sabes would have to slash with pinpoint accuracy. And even then, Blob may be able to protect himself by just closing his eyes. Blob is usually surprisingly faster than anyone expects him to be, and all it will take is one good hit to take Sabertooth down for the count.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cracks
@Power NeXus: Sabretooth is more agile, stronger, faster and more cunning than Wolverine. Wolverine is no Sabretooth. Furthermore, Sabretooth has adamantium claws.

LOL at "closing his eyes." You are making me laugh.  Blob is now going to sleep in battle. LOL. 

Yeah sure fast with all of that fat right? LOL.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Power NeXus
@cracks said:
"@Power NeXus: Sabretooth is more agile, stronger, faster and more cunning than Wolverine. Wolverine is no Sabretooth. Furthermore, Sabretooth has adamantium claws.  LOL at "closing his eyes." You are making me laugh.  Blob is now going to sleep in battle. LOL.   Yeah sure fast with all of that fat right? LOL. "

You're right. Wolverine is no Sabretooth. Wolverine proves all the time that he's better than Sabretooth. 
Yeah, Sabes' claws are adamantium, but they're still only about an inch long. If Wolverine's foot-long claws have a lot of trouble piercing Blob's skin, Sabretooth's unfiled fingernails aren't exactly going to do much better. 
Yes, Blob is fat, but he's strong enough to bench more than 75 tons. That's easily enough strength to move around his massive body pretty quickly.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cracks
@Power NeXus: No. Wolverine is not better than Sabretooth if Logan loses most of the time (60% of the time) to Creed. Piercing Blob's skin is different from piercing Blob's eyeballs.  Eyeballs are not skin are they? LOL. Exactly Creed is faster and more agile than the Blob.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WeaponX510
@Power NeXus said:
" @cracks said:
"@Power NeXus: Sabretooth is more agile, stronger, faster and more cunning than Wolverine. Wolverine is no Sabretooth. Furthermore, Sabretooth has adamantium claws.  LOL at "closing his eyes." You are making me laugh.  Blob is now going to sleep in battle. LOL.   Yeah sure fast with all of that fat right? LOL. "

You're right. Wolverine is no Sabretooth. Wolverine proves all the time that he's better than Sabretooth. Yeah, Sabes' claws are adamantium, but they're still only about an inch long. If Wolverine's foot-long claws have a lot of trouble piercing Blob's skin, Sabretooth's unfiled fingernails aren't exactly going to do much better. Yes, Blob is fat, but he's strong enough to bench more than 75 tons. That's easily enough strength to move around his massive body pretty quickly. "
you dont know what your talking about. Creeds Claws are 3 inches(with Class 15 strength) and are very deadly.By no means is he better than sabertooth
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By loganreme

LOL.....I voted Sabertooth after reading this thread (though I know he will not win) it was just so comical :)
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cracks
@loganreme: Creed can beat them all, one on one, in a fair fight.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WeaponX510
@cracks said:
" @loganreme: Creed can beat them all, one on one, in a fair fight. "
maybe except the blob im not to sure how anyone of these guys are going to take him out
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cracks
@WeaponX510: Creed slashes at his eyes. Done.
Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm putting my money on Blob or Sabretooth.

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cracks
@Omega-level Supreme: Creed can beat Blob by slashing at his eyes. 
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty certain the eyelids of the Blob could protect him, the human body does carry fat cell in that area. Now If he tries once and fails, do you think the Blob is going to stand idly by and allow Creed's sucessive attempts succeed? 
I mean if that's really the only manuever he has agaisn't the more massive, stronger and durable Blob than he'd be toast before you could say 'chew the skinny'. [ I don't know why you would say that but...] 

Brock Lesner defeats his opponents by closing in and overwhelming them. I don't see how a 900+lbs 8 footer  (Blob) is going to have trouble doing the same to a 200+lbs 6'6"  footer (albeit agile, Sabretooth) who is practically jumping into his reach. Do you? 

Either way, damaging someone's eye's wouldn't necessarily kill them. So I stand by my choice, take it or leave it.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Power NeXus
@cracks said:
" @Omega-level Supreme: Creed can beat Blob by slashing at his eyes.  "

Somehow, you'd think Wolverine would have thought of that at least once during the numerous times he's battled Blob... 

Listen to Omega-level Supreme. He makes good points.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cracks
@Omega-level Supreme: If Creed were to damage the Blob's eyes, then he would not be able to see, right? That is common sense. If the Blob can not see, then Creed will have fun slashing at the Blob's body forever and ever. Creed will bite into him and eat him up. Of course it will take a long time. Eventually it would kill him. Creed has adamantium claws, meaning that it can pierce the Blob's fat eyelids. 
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cracks
@Power NeXus: Logan is not as cunning as Creed is.  Furthermore, Creed is taller, faster, more agile, stronger and would have a better chance of doing this.  I listen to Omega-level Supreme and acknowledge the fact that he makes good points. However, I am entitled to my own opinions, just like everyone else.
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks: Okay, I see your tenacious and I'm not going to debate here like I use to. I'll discuss things like I do in real life. I've made my point and I understand yours -- which is not far fetched for a comic and a descent writer. I only ask, what do you think the probabilities of the scenario you've projected are? (Insert Number Here) out of 100.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By yodagod

Gambit has the highest damage attacks.  He can charge very large objects for extreme levels of damage.  If he can avoid Logan and Sabes for a few moments (not hard since in a free for all they would likely attack each other first) he can set of enough high level charges to finish them.  Then it's open season on his much slower, though highly durable opponent.  I think he could figure out a way to drop Fat Fred.  If nothing else, Blob could suffocate from all the oxygen being used in explosion, or smoke and dust in the air.  For that matter Remmy could blow up the ground under him until he was trapped and the blast it til it fills in.  Blob is not that dangerous.  Wolverine and Sabes have both defeated him on their own before (one more reason they wouldn't worry about him and would focus on each other).
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WeaponX510
@cracks said:
" @Omega-level Supreme: If Creed were to damage the Blob's eyes, then he would not be able to see, right? That is common sense. If the Blob can not see, then Creed will have fun slashing at the Blob's body forever and ever. Creed will bite into him and eat him up. Of course it will take a long time. Eventually it would kill him. Creed has adamantium claws, meaning that it can pierce the Blob's fat eyelids.  "
actually not just his eyelids on marvel.com his bio says his whole face is the most vulnerable part of the blob
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Power NeXus
@yodagod said:
"Gambit has the highest damage attacks.  He can charge very large objects for extreme levels of damage.  If he can avoid Logan and Sabes for a few moments (not hard since in a free for all they would likely attack each other first) he can set of enough high level charges to finish them.  Then it's open season on his much slower, though highly durable opponent.  I think he could figure out a way to drop Fat Fred.  If nothing else, Blob could suffocate from all the oxygen being used in explosion, or smoke and dust in the air.  For that matter Remmy could blow up the ground under him until he was trapped and the blast it til it fills in.  Blob is not that dangerous.  Wolverine and Sabes have both defeated him on their own before (one more reason they wouldn't worry about him and would focus on each other). "

Blob has taken direct hits from Cyclops' optic blasts. Remy can't hurt him. And has Remy ever been shown to suffocate someone with excess smoke and dust and oxygen used up in an explosion? That's like saying Cyclops would beat the Human Torch because the wave of air shoved out of the way of Cyke's blast would blow out Torch's flames. It's just far-fetched to the point of being ridiculous. 
And when exactly has Sabretooth defeated Blob on his own? Seriously, I'd like to know this.
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cracks
@Power NeXus: Has Creed ever battled the Blob?

@WeaponX510 said:
" @cracks said:
" @Omega-level Supreme: If Creed were to damage the Blob's eyes, then he would not be able to see, right? That is common sense. If the Blob can not see, then Creed will have fun slashing at the Blob's body forever and ever. Creed will bite into him and eat him up. Of course it will take a long time. Eventually it would kill him. Creed has adamantium claws, meaning that it can pierce the Blob's fat eyelids.  "
actually not just his eyelids on marvel.com his bio says his whole face is the most vulnerable part of the blob "

That is why Creed wins.
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By chunjacktao

blob wins....... 

Sorry guys.
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#40  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

I can't see Blob winning honestly how could he kill Wolverine or Sabretooth how could he? He doesn't have a ray that is capable of disintegrating all of their flesh off at once. An atomic bomb landed on Wolverine and he still survived what makes you think Blob can do better. Adamantium is one of the strongest materials in the MU it could probbly cut through Blob's immense bulk. Wolverine and the others are to agile for Blob anyway.
puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By puiwaihin

I'd say it depends on two things:

1. Are we talking about normal Gambit (with his powers greatly reduced), or Gambit with his full powers?
2. Are all the combatants fully intent on killing each other?

I'm voting for Gambit as he can do a LOT of damage.  He usually just charges small objects, much easier to control that way, but he has been shown to charge larger things as well.  He can even charge and explode adamantium.  If with his full power, Gambit's power would be great enough to destroy all life on the planet (see the New Sun/Son storyline).

So, Gambit is skilled enough in combat and stealth that he would not be overmatched by Wolverine and Sabretooth.  Of course, Wolverine or Sabretooth could also kill Gambit.  It would depend a lot on how the fight starts and where.  But as long as Gambit can keep them at a distance he has the advantage, while at close range he's still got a chance.  Against Blob his advantage is overwhelming, particularly as Blob does not have adamantium to overcome.  He just needs to blow him up completely.

Sabretooth vs. Wolverine is a wash.  Both are capable of beating the other.  Finishing each other is the real trick.  Sabretooth has won more than lost, but that in part is due to Sabretooth ambushing Logan.  (Or should we call him James, now?)

As for the Blob, I think it has a lot to do with my second question.  Wolverine usually is not trying to kill his opponents, which is usually the case when he has faced Blob.  If he were really trying to kill Blob, I figure he'd decapitate him.  I'd give him good odds against Blob.  Sabretooth would also be able to do the same, but I'd have to give Wolverine a better chance with his better reach of his claws.

Blob could NOT kill Wolverine or Sabretooth without a special weapon or object usually not associated with him.  He could knock them out for a brief period with a lucky shot.  He could kill Gambit if he got in a lucky shot and stunned him, but Gambit would have to be stupid to get within range.  His best chance of prevailing is if the battle is not to the death where simply incapacitating his enemies is enough and his enemies won't be using fatal attacks against him making his resilience the supreme power.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42  Edited By Caligula

SABATOOTH!
Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#43  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

Yeah, I actually think Blob is least likely to win.  I give it to James Howlett  AKA Wolverine. Gambit doesn't have the duarabilty to last a fight with two feral weapon X mutants and a super strong fat man though you made a great point if he can blow up adamantium Gambit poses champ but then again Wolverine knows the way of the samarai and has great mastery of stealth though stealth is more a ninja technique I still know Logan AKa James AKA Wolverine has great stealth. If Wolvie or Creed got in close to Remy they would tear him apart though most likely they would tear each other apart.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Gambit