• 151 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Avatar image for jay_z94
#1 Edited by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

616 Pre-cornell Logan, he has his adamantium skeleton/claws and healing factor. Kratos has no weapons.

No prep, In a deserted + open location, No morals, To the death of KO

Avatar image for saiyan77
#2 Posted by Saiyan77 (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine - Better healing abilities

Kratos -Stronger

Wolverine wins with this claws but taking that out of the factor to make this fight more even

Wolverine and Kratos with hand to hand would be about even in this fight

and if Kratos swords are at adamantium level then he would win

so its about even this fight

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#3 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos still. He is just as skilled in hand to hand combat and the strength gap is huge. Logan gets tossed around a bit and then dies in an entertainingly gruesome fashion.

Avatar image for aimless
#4 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess comicvine kratos is street level

Avatar image for jay_z94
#5 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan77 said:

Wolverine - Better healing abilities

Kratos -Stronger

Wolverine wins with this claws but taking that out of the factor to make this fight more even

Wolverine and Kratos with hand to hand would be about even in this fight

and if Kratos swords are at adamantium level then he would win

so its about even this fight

This fight is Wolverine with claws vs Kratos with no weapons. If Kratos has his godly weapons it's a mismatch in his favour, so I've made this more fair.

@shirso said:

Kratos still. He is just as skilled in hand to hand combat and the strength gap is huge. Logan gets tossed around a bit and then dies in an entertainingly gruesome fashion.

It's not that easy for kratos, in terms of feats Wolverine is vastly more skilled, faster, and his claws can easily harm Kratos. Kratos can KO Logan, but it will take time.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#6 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Wolverine is not faster, Kratos has reacted to lightning before, and beat Hermes who should be at least supersonic. And you can't say Logan is more skilled, Kratos is one of the best military commanders of Sparta.

Logan's claws can hurt Kratos, but you know what, the strength gap is so huge it doesn't really matter. Kratos is a guy who regularly grapples with sky scraper sized creatures for a living. It would be like if a NFL quarterback fought his kid sister armed with claws.

Avatar image for khael
#7 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine decapitates him

Avatar image for connordorian
#8 Posted by ConnorDorian (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos wins because of superior strength , but without his weapons could go either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
#9 Edited by deactivated-5c6c6de088804 (3539 posts) - - Show Bio
Logan cuts his head off. This isn't even a fight to be honest.
Avatar image for noone1996
#10 Edited by Noone1996 (11144 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins.

Online
Avatar image for ghostravage
#11 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos.

Avatar image for sy8000
#12 Posted by Sy8000 (34967 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine blitzes him.

Avatar image for comicstooge
#13 Edited by ComicStooge (22062 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos.

How does he negate the speed difference and deal with nerve strikes?

Avatar image for darkbiscuit
#14 Posted by Darkbiscuit (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos has the strength to resist titans in a purely physical standoff. Tbh though he doesnt have the durability to withstand Wolverine's claws. He is also undeniably more skilled and equally as experienced. Wolverine has tanked blows from people just as strong (albeit just barely), but has a SLIGHT speed edge and the damage to easily kill Kratos. Those of you acting as if Wolverine is leagues beyond Kratos in terms of speed are severely delusional

Avatar image for lvenger
#15 Posted by Lvenger (36295 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghostravage said:

Kratos.

How does he negate the speed difference and deal with nerve strikes?

Same, Logan has tanked blows from stronger than Kratos, has the speed to make his attacks count and his claws have cut more durable beings than Kratos. Kratos likes to brawl up close and personal and against Wolverine that's an unwise strategy.

Avatar image for adriusus
#16 Posted by Adriusus (3220 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

Avatar image for darkbiscuit
#17 Posted by Darkbiscuit (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos has the strength to resist titans in a purely physical standoff. Tbh though he doesnt have the durability to withstand Wolverine's claws. He is also undeniably more skilled and equally as experienced. Wolverine has tanked blows from people just as strong (albeit just barely), but has a SLIGHT speed edge and the damage to easily kill Kratos. Those of you acting as if Wolverine is leagues beyond Kratos in terms of speed are severely delusional

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#18 Edited by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, the Kratos lowballing is getting unbearable on this thread. Lol at "Logan decapitates Kratos", if a few knives are all that is required to win a brawl, then I have nothing to say. But put a high schooler with a machete against a bare handed Brock Lesnar and see if Lesnar gets 'decapitated'. Because that's how high the strength gap really is.

And people saying "Wolverine blitzes", either you are trolling or know shit about Kratos.

Guys, I don't know why Kratos is so lowballed on the Vine, but he is NOT a street leveller by any standards, even without his weapons and magic. Get over it.

Avatar image for vertigo-
#19 Posted by Vertigo- (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can just decapitate him.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
#20 Posted by rocketraccoonthingy (8996 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine could have a chance since he has his abilities.

Avatar image for ghostravage
#21 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:
@comicstooge said:
@ghostravage said:

Kratos.

How does he negate the speed difference and deal with nerve strikes?

Same, Logan has tanked blows from stronger than Kratos, has the speed to make his attacks count and his claws have cut more durable beings than Kratos. Kratos likes to brawl up close and personal and against Wolverine that's an unwise strategy.

With the power of youth and blood!

Avatar image for cooldudeachyut
#22 Posted by Cooldudeachyut (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins.

Avatar image for khael
#23 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Uhm, Krator isn't that strong. Adamantium claws would easily pierce him, I don't understand why you laugh at this as a Kratos fan. Kratos without his weapons has literally no way to put Logan down, even Hulk couldn't finish him. You're underestimating Wolverine here, he's pretty strong, he could handle guys like the Thing and Colossus. He can beat weaponless Kratos handily with decapitation, of course

Avatar image for highaccuser
#24 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine easily

Avatar image for lvenger
#25 Posted by Lvenger (36295 posts) - - Show Bio
@lvenger said:
@comicstooge said:
@ghostravage said:

Kratos.

How does he negate the speed difference and deal with nerve strikes?

Same, Logan has tanked blows from stronger than Kratos, has the speed to make his attacks count and his claws have cut more durable beings than Kratos. Kratos likes to brawl up close and personal and against Wolverine that's an unwise strategy.

With the power of youth and blood!

Technically Kratos may be younger than Logan, in the original God of War series that is, not sure how old he is in the new GOW game. But Logan's pretty spry for a couple century's year old guy.

Avatar image for ghostravage
#26 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

@shirso: Uhm, Krator isn't that strong. Adamantium claws would easily pierce him, I don't understand why you laugh at this as a Kratos fan. Kratos without his weapons has literally no way to put Logan down, even Hulk couldn't finish him. You're underestimating Wolverine here, he's pretty strong, he could handle guys like the Thing and Colossus. He can beat weaponless Kratos handily with decapitation, of course

Don't go there because that's 100% false.

Avatar image for khael
#27 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for jay_z94
#28 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

@jay_z94: Wolverine is not faster, Kratos has reacted to lightning before, and beat Hermes who should be at least supersonic. And you can't say Logan is more skilled, Kratos is one of the best military commanders of Sparta.

Logan's claws can hurt Kratos, but you know what, the strength gap is so huge it doesn't really matter. Kratos is a guy who regularly grapples with sky scraper sized creatures for a living. It would be like if a NFL quarterback fought his kid sister armed with claws.

Show me Kratos reacting to lightning. Even then that sounds like a high end feat as Kratos doesn't consistently move that fast in combat, Hermes even said that Kratos was slow. If you want to use high end feats, Wolverine has dodged Cyclop's optic beams which have been stated on panel to be the speed of light. There is so much wrong with referring to his Hermes fight. Firstly, Kratos used weapons to beat him. Secondly, Hermes was moving at nowhere near supersonic speeds. Wolverine has also tagged Speed Demon who's supersonic. Yes I can say Logan is more skilled, Wolverine actually has documented skill feats that dwarf Kratos' H2H skill. Being a top military commander doesn't automatically make him a master martial artist that knows pretty much every martial art like Wolverine.

Strength doesn't matter, Wolverine's power set lets him wreck bricks that don't have a hulk level healing factor, which is the category an unarmed kratos falls into. You're analogy is just... wow, you clearly know nothing about Logan.

@shirso said:

Ugh, the Kratos lowballing is getting unbearable on this thread. Lol at "Logan decapitates Kratos", if a few knives are all that is required to win a brawl, then I have nothing to say. But put a high schooler with a machete against a bare handed Brock Lesnar and see if Lesnar gets 'decapitated'. Because that's how high the strength gap really is.

And people saying "Wolverine blitzes", either you are trolling or know shit about Kratos.

Guys, I don't know why Kratos is so lowballed on the Vine, but he is NOT a street leveller by any standards, even without his weapons and magic. Get over it.

I'm seeing double standards here, it seems to me you're lowballing Wolverine. Lol, again with your ridiculously ignorant analogy.

I'm not being Bias here, Wolverine by feats is faster, more skilled, and can end the fight by one well placed stab or decapitation. Wolverine could even just dismember Kratos making him useless.

Avatar image for vertigo-
#29 Edited by Vertigo- (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Out of sheer curiosity, do you happen to have a scan of Logan dodging Scott's optic blasts? sounds like it could be an aim dodging feat to me. It's still impressive though since Scott is extremely fast on the draw.

Avatar image for ghostravage
#30 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

@ghostravage: He had a hard time, at least.

Nope. Wolverine has been 1 shot'd 3 times already by Savage Hulk, if you're referring to World War Hulk: X-Men #2 when he decided to punch him several times, he wasn't looking for a 1 hit KO but actually wanted to turn his brain into mush to avoid Wolverine recovering and reentering the fight, and he also happened to be holding back and arguably, he wanted Wolverine to feel it till some point.

Avatar image for jay_z94
#31 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

@ghostravage: He had a hard time, at least.

Nope. Wolverine has been 1 shot'd 3 times already by Savage Hulk, if you're referring to World War Hulk: X-Men #2 when he decided to punch him several times, he wasn't looking for a 1 hit KO but actually wanted to turn his brain into mush to avoid Wolverine recovering and reentering the fight, and he also happened to be holding back and arguably, he wanted Wolverine to feel it till some point.

Hulk is leagues beyond Kratos in strength though

Avatar image for ghostravage
#32 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for khael
#33 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Ohh, that's what you're talking about. Wolverine healed after those attacks, right? Could Hulk actually finish him off?

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
#34 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

Ugh, the Kratos lowballing is getting unbearable on this thread. Lol at "Logan decapitates Kratos", if a few knives are all that is required to win a brawl, then I have nothing to say. But put a high schooler with a machete against a bare handed Brock Lesnar and see if Lesnar gets 'decapitated'. Because that's how high the strength gap really is.

And people saying "Wolverine blitzes", either you are trolling or know shit about Kratos.

Guys, I don't know why Kratos is so lowballed on the Vine, but he is NOT a street leveller by any standards, even without his weapons and magic. Get over it.

Avatar image for jay_z94
#35 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Out of sheer curiosity, do you happen to have a scan of Logan dodging Scott's optic blasts? sounds like it could be an aim dodging feat to me. It's still impressive though since Scott is extremely fast on the draw.

To be honest the feat isn't that important as I was making a point that high end feats shouldn't be used, but here you are anyways:

Here's one at point blank, but yeah this could be attributed to aim dodging:

Also here's wolverine reacting and slashing it away with the murumasa sword:

Avatar image for ghostravage
#36 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio
@khael said:

@ghostravage: Ohh, that's what you're talking about. Wolverine healed after those attacks, right? Could Hulk actually finish him off?

Well, Wolverine would eventually heal again but he couldn't heal any time soon because his body was to busy healing his pudding-like brain to heal his body. He could barely speak and stand up and even Xavier told him, after Hulk already stomped the shit out of 2 X-Men teams, that Wolverine wasn't fully healed yet, and he was stomped for a 3rd time afterwards.

By finishing him off you mean killing him?

Avatar image for vertigo-
#37 Posted by Vertigo- (17599 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for jay_z94
#38 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ghostravage
#39 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Nah, just posted Kratos because everyone was going to say Wolverine. :P

Avatar image for cascadeking09
#40 Posted by cascadeking09 (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbiscuit said:

Kratos has the strength to resist titans in a purely physical standoff. Tbh though he doesnt have the durability to withstand Wolverine's claws. He is also undeniably more skilled and equally as experienced. Wolverine has tanked blows from people just as strong (albeit just barely), but has a SLIGHT speed edge and the damage to easily kill Kratos. Those of you acting as if Wolverine is leagues beyond Kratos in terms of speed are severely delusional

Well said.

Avatar image for khael
#41 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#42 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Kratos has reacted to Zeus' lightning countless times. Even the devs confirmed Kratos is a lightning timer, so I don't see any reason to doubt it. Yes, Kratos generally doesn't seem to be that fast, but that is more a gameplay issue than anything else.

Hermes is definitely supersonic. He was already a blur to Kratos, who has superhuman reactions himself. And during gameplay, Hermes' boots allow you to almost slow enemies down to a freeze, fire more than a dozen arrows into falling enemies before they touch the ground, run vertically up walls, amongst other things.

Fight skill is a little vague concept and I don't want to argue that. Only Kratos has shown expertise with a much wider variety of weapons, and in general fights far more powerful enemies than Logan, also in far greater numbers.

I don't see how my strength analogy is wrong. Logan is what, maybe a twenty tonner at max? Kratos has countless feats putting him consistently in the class 100+ range, so I don't see why Logan shouldn't get ragdolled.

Avatar image for jay_z94
#43 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94: Nah, just posted Kratos because everyone was going to say Wolverine. :P

Lol fair enough

@shirso said:

@jay_z94: Kratos has reacted to Zeus' lightning countless times. Even the devs confirmed Kratos is a lightning timer, so I don't see any reason to doubt it. Yes, Kratos generally doesn't seem to be that fast, but that is more a gameplay issue than anything else.

Hermes is definitely supersonic. He was already a blur to Kratos, who has superhuman reactions himself. And during gameplay, Hermes' boots allow you to almost slow enemies down to a freeze, fire more than a dozen arrows into falling enemies before they touch the ground, run vertically up walls, amongst other things.

Fight skill is a little vague concept and I don't want to argue that. Only Kratos has shown expertise with a much wider variety of weapons, and in general fights far more powerful enemies than Logan, also in far greater numbers.

I don't see how my strength analogy is wrong. Logan is what, maybe a twenty tonner at max? Kratos has countless feats putting him consistently in the class 100+ range, so I don't see why Logan shouldn't get ragdolled.

Fair enough, but i'd like to see it in action out of curiosity.

But in their fight Hermes really wasn't moving that fast at all. And again Kratos did have weapons to help him.

It's hard to argue for Kratos in the skill department because he severely lacks in them compared to Wolverine.

It's wrong because strength alone doesn't win you fights against Wolverine. His powerset allows him to put down Bricks which don't have a hulk level healing factor which once again is the category that Kratos falls into. And that's due to wolverine's speed, skill, durability, and crazy damage output. His claws would slice through Kratos like butter.

Avatar image for jay_z94
#44 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thekinfing
#45 Posted by TheKinfing (11657 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

Avatar image for leo-343
#46 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine easily.

Avatar image for mooty_pass
#47 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9602 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok let's talk this out.

Actually, Kratos without his Magic and Weapons and Upgrades is pretty much a BAD thing that could happen to Kratos he's useless.

Now to my understanding Kratos does have strength and durability on his side although he does lack speed. Someone said Kratos is a street leveler.....I would say with his weapons and magic he's high tier without it he's mid. Also someone said Kratos can match Hermes speed....Yeah, that is NOT true. Also someone said Kratos can dodge lightning....Again NOT TRUE. Kratos is a very skilled fighter in weaponry. Not so sure about H2H i'm guessing he'll fight as a brawler.

Wolverine to my understanding is very skilled in H2H as well as weaponry. Wolverine does have the speed, durability although he lacks strength. But, he has a Healing Ability that Kratos doesn't really have an answer for. Now Wolverine is very much a street leveler(A powerful one at that). Also him being laced in adimantium gives Wolverine another strong advantage as well. Wolverine has too much going for him because of his mutant ability. Healing factor, heighten senses, 12in retractable claws, a powerful fighter, stealth(Don't forget Logan IS a ninja and samurai after all). Adimantium bones, Berserker Mode(I believe is far crazier and scary then the Rage of Sparta mode.

With all this being said these two characters both lack something that the other has a good advantage to. However the fight goes to Wolverine due to Durability, Healing Factor, more experienced in H2H, speed, Stealth, Heighten senses.

Wolverine Wins.

Avatar image for jay_z94
#48 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok let's talk this out.

Actually, Kratos without his Magic and Weapons and Upgrades is pretty much a BAD thing that could happen to Kratos he's useless.

Now to my understanding Kratos does have strength and durability on his side although he does lack speed. Someone said Kratos is a street leveler.....I would say with his weapons and magic he's high tier without it he's mid. Also someone said Kratos can match Hermes speed....Yeah, that is NOT true. Also someone said Kratos can dodge lightning....Again NOT TRUE. Kratos is a very skilled fighter in weaponry. Not so sure about H2H i'm guessing he'll fight as a brawler.

Wolverine to my understanding is very skilled in H2H as well as weaponry. Wolverine does have the speed, durability although he lacks strength. But, he has a Healing Ability that Kratos doesn't really have an answer for. Now Wolverine is very much a street leveler(A powerful one at that). Also him being laced in adimantium gives Wolverine another strong advantage as well. Wolverine has too much going for him because of his mutant ability. Healing factor, heighten senses, 12in retractable claws, a powerful fighter, stealth(Don't forget Logan IS a ninja and samurai after all). Adimantium bones, Berserker Mode(I believe is far crazier and scary then the Rage of Sparta mode.

With all this being said these two characters both lack something that the other has a good advantage to. However the fight goes to Wolverine due to Durability, Healing Factor, more experienced in H2H, speed, Stealth, Heighten senses.

Wolverine Wins.

Nice analysis

Also Wolverine's claws would do some insane damage, lol

Avatar image for gr8n3ss
#49 Edited by Gr8n3ss (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Kratos have any H2H feats that can be scaled to a molecular level? (The Dude beat a God to death with his bare hands in the third game didn't he?) If not, wouldn't he be strong enough, at the very least, to literaly pound wolverine into the ground until he was completely incapacitated by rocks or something? If he kept up with Hermes I don't see why he couldn't keep up with Wolverine

Avatar image for jay_z94
#50 Posted by jay_z94 (7980 posts) - - Show Bio

@gr8n3ss said:

Does Kratos have any H2H feats that can be scaled to a molecular level? (The Dude beat a God to death with his bare hands in the third game didn't he?) If not, wouldn't he be strong enough, at the very least, to literaly pound wolverine into the ground until he was completely incapacitated by rocks or something? If he kept up with Hermes I don't see why he couldn't keep up with Wolverine

Kratos has no skill feats comparable to wolverine, and Logan is faster. In kratos' and hermes' fight hermes wasn't moving that fast at all, i've seen humans move faster. Also Kratos had ranged weapons against hermes.