• 65 results
KillerCroc09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillerCroc09

Fight takes place on New York Docks at night, where King Shark has ambushes Wolverine, which begins the fight. Who wins. 

vs.  

KillerCroc09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KillerCroc09

I'm going for King Shark.

Avatar image for kneel_before_doom
kneel before doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kneel before doom

Wolverine

Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Racer_X

wolverine i guess

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By Zoom

Wolverine might be able to hang with King Shark for a bit but he won't win.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ziro

King Shark already had at least a fighting chance, but with the element of surprise he should take this.

KillerCroc09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KillerCroc09

Yeah I agree. I mean King Shark can go toe to toe with Superboy. So I can see King Shark winning this one.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mortein

wolverine cant be ambushed

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By castleking

wolverine

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By glforthewin

KING SHARK !!!!! he's a shark that can walk!!!!! how cool is that 

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By AngelFrost
Wolverine  ¬_¬  he'd just heal and then get back up fighting like he always  fricking does.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking

king shark cant heal generate nearly as efficiently as logan, logan would gut him or stab him through the head...

king shark strength isnt as impressive as some ppl like to make it out to be... his strength seemed  to be far below ppl like knockout in the suicide squad team.... fighting a newly created superboy who had trouble with the likes of sidearm does not accredit king sharks strength to the impressive lvl some ppl like to make others think.

KillerCroc09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KillerCroc09
@castleking:

From what I heard though. King Shark has monsterous strength that has never been measured thereby must be very strong and the only thing he can heal is regrowing back his limbs.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AngelFrost
@KillerCroc09:

Yeah, well, Jeanette managed to do this to him:

No Caption Provided

Guess his monstorous, unmeasured strength didn't work for him that time. 
KillerCroc09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KillerCroc09
@AngelFrost: 

Yeah I read that part and later on. King Shark ends up regrowing his arm back, but it depends. Because if King Shark grabs Wolverine and drags him underwater then he will have the advantage as Wolverine won't be able to get back to the surface for air. So if in the water. King Shark wins, but if on land. Wolverine has the advantage. Though I still think King Shark wins. 

King Shark curbstomps Wolverine.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By castleking

if i had to equate his strength to a marvel lvl i would say he maybe around the 50 ton range..

i know king shark slammed into a reinforced underwater glass like shield designed to fight off the pressure of the sea.. so maybe a 100 tonner. at his highest using his speed and underwater charge but it could also mean he was able to break the glass due to localized area of impact...

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AngelFrost
@KillerCroc09:  Well,  you think King Shark would use that strength of his to stop Jeannette in the first place.  Oh well, she'd bring out her death wail and PWN him.

But yeah, probably King Shark, I don't really know much about him, lol.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By castleking

how strong is jeanette?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Zoom
@AngelFrost said:
" @KillerCroc09:

Yeah, well, Jeanette managed to do this to him:

Guess his monstorous, unmeasured strength didn't work for him that time.  "
Don't bring up Secret Six. 

Gail Simone may be able to weave a cool story but she loves throwing out random villains to job to various members of the Six, even if they should be able to demolish the whole team on their own (Mammoth, Captain Nazi, Weather Wizard, Hyena, Fatality, Kestral...I can go on all day).
Mike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mike10

King Shark would win. He fought Superboy and was quite strong for him to beat.
Mike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mike10

Wolverine could put a long fight though.
Djokic43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Djokic43
@Mike10: you are actually killercroc09 arent you?i see u bringing up all of his old treads, and you pretty much say the same thing he said.....thats just lame.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Matezoide2

King Shark

@castleking said:

" if i had to equate his strength to a marvel lvl i would say he maybe around the 50 ton range..  i know king shark slammed into a reinforced underwater glass like shield designed to fight off the pressure of the sea.. so maybe a 100 tonner. at his highest using his speed and underwater charge but it could also mean he was able to break the glass due to localized area of impact... "

according to comicvine,King Shark can easly lift more than 100 tons
law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By law1602

Wolverine slices

Avatar image for deactivated-61baf7ac11c2d
deactivated-61baf7ac11c2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan guts him. He took hits from far stronger people and cut through far tougher ones.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad but true Wolverine is the perfect example of power creep.

He guts and wins.

CloudSurpher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan makes sushi out of Nanaue after dicing him.

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine will never starve for one week at least.

Yummy!

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slice and Dice for Logan.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shark ko him with slap

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

or drown him

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Shark is a Shark

Avatar image for deactivated-64bcbd4748c2e
deactivated-64bcbd4748c2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Shark

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically, King Shark can thunder clap Wolverine away and then collapse building on him.

After consuming Wolverine's soul it would likely be bound to the next place King Shark takes a crap.

No Caption Provided

He is a demi-god born in blood, after all.

No Caption Provided

Capable of blitzing through the Raven Queen.

No Caption Provided

He was dominating his bracket in the Wild Games as champion of the Oceanscape.

No Caption Provided

Literally born of a god specifically to survive.

King Shark bit off his own arm to use for bait and we can see it regrowing moments later with his regenerative abilities, but consuming a soul after he had been weakened restored him to full health.

Capable of tanking hellfire and making Etrigan bleed. Etrigan later claimed Nanaue is a worth opponent.

No Caption Provided

King Shark in rage mode could send Wolverine flying by doing nothing more than flexing his muscles.

He can thunderclap or hit the ground for an earthquake or send a small army flying with a single backhand swing.

No Caption Provided

This is one of the monsters he splattered apart with a thunderclap.

King Shark punched the Exemplar of Man (Vik) possessed by a member of one of the Parliaments so hard he exploded and knocked over the Well of Evolution, which is a giant mystic cauldron full of mystic blood associated with the Parliament of Limbs. To scale it's size, those being are all large to giant monsters and that is a whale among them. Vik had super human stats capable of getting him into the finals in a that tournament including superhuman speed and reflexes, durability, healing, intelligence, strength, clairvoyance, and pyrokinesis. Being possessed amped him further.

King Shark won that tournament.

No Caption Provided

The Suicide Squad and Belle Reve's high tech androids are very casual fodder too him but this scan shows he can rip up the floor faster than Peacemaker can shoot him point blank.

I know some of y'all like to wank Wolverine and low-ball DC, but all it takes is King Shark to use his super human speed to grab Wolverine's wrists in one and to prevent being clawed, healing any damage already done, swallowing Wolverine whole like he's done before but continuing to hold the wrist, suck the meat off of one adamantium skeleton, and pull said skeleton out. Like eating a kabob.

Let's be real. Wolverine is clearly outmatched here.

DannyGurney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King shark all the way, if its an ambush on the docks wolverines going to get overpowered and drown

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TheDevil98  Online

King Shark, much more stronger and faster and has a regen as well. Wolverine is street tier, Shark is a mid-tier.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Wolvie's been fighting Hulk for how long but King Shark is where we draw the line because he blitzes random characters and has a slightly weaker regen than Wolverine? Weak stuff lads, expect better arguments next time.

King shark all the way, if its an ambush on the docks wolverines going to get overpowered and drown

He's gonna get gutted given it's in close range, yeah.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheDevil98  Online

^^ Doesn't change the fact that Logan gets wrecked by Hulk every time and has lost to people like Cap, Panther, Deadpool, Sabretooth, etc. Shark is a consistent Aquaman/Superboy villian and is on a whole different tier. He is far stronger and also faster and can easily KO/incap Logan

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ProfessorRespect

^^ Doesn't change the fact that Logan gets wrecked by Hulk every time

Could Shark take the same abuse Hulk does in these encounters? I'd say no, unless Shark is now somehow on bar with Hulk. The guy needed multiple weeks to try to regrow a single arm, like that's trash compared to Grey Hulk instantly regrowing major organs after being stabbed.

and has lost to people like Cap, Panther, Deadpool, Sabretooth

Legit this is a pretty terrible argument, these losses do not amount to the same when we are comparing a anti-tank to a tank, please try to think about this for more than 2 seconds

etc. Shark is a consistent Aquaman/Superboy villian

He's a bit of a shitter though, he hasn't won a single fight

He is far stronger and also faster

"faster" based on nothing lol. The sad thing I probably know more about him than yourself because I actually used to know the guy who tried repping him, hell your entire point is probably based on his RT lol. If it was you'd know even he couldn't find any good speed feats for the guy

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Post Crisis King Shark in the thread, his speed isn't as good as Post-52 one.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TheDevil98  Online

@thedevil98 said:

Could Shark take the same abuse Hulk does in these encounters? I'd say no, unless Shark is now somehow on bar with Hulk. The guy needed multiple weeks to try to regrow a single arm, like that's trash compared to Grey Hulk instantly regrowing major organs after being stabbed.

He literally grew an arm back within moments after biting his own arm off. Try again.

Legit this is a pretty terrible argument, these losses do not amount to the same when we are comparing a anti-tank to a tank, please try to think about this for more than 2 seconds

If these people can KO/incap him, Shark can do so more easily, being a tank doesn't mean shit if he can be KO'ed/incaped

etc. Shark is a consistent Aquaman/Superboy villian

His enemies are still far above Logan's enemies. He is on a whole different tier as I've already stated.

"faster" based on nothing lol. The sad thing I probably know more about him than yourself because I actually used to know the guy who tried repping him, hell your entire point is probably based on his RT lol. If it was you'd know even he couldn't find any good speed feats for the guy

His strength is enough to overpower Logan and KO him, again a whole different tier. Try again

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@thedevil98

He literally grew an arm back within moments after biting his own arm off

Huh? This is Post Crisis, that version directly stated that it'd take "weeks" for his arm to grow back. That's the only regen reference I can recall about anything to do with arms, so no idea where that comes from: not like it means much here anyway. Maybe you're making the same obvious mistake Ash is doing by assuming this isn't Post Crisis.

If these people can KO/incap him, Shark can do so more easily

Again this is really bad for a argument: a anti-tank like Logan has a ton of opinions to handle a fairly slow tank. Stronger obviously, but these conditions are far different to a Logan/Cap comparison, which is more about endurance, skill, stuff like that. This is a DPS race, essentially. You can't just compare to street tiers when Logan's whole thing is that his regen and unique potency allow him to scrap with tiers way beyond him and win reliably.

His enemies are still far above Logan's enemies

.....Hulk? Wendigo? S'ym? Like I know sub-Aquaman is good but that good? Doubt that immensely lol.

His strength is enough to overpower Logan and KO him

Ok so I'm assuming you've conceded the speed advantage, in that case unless King Shark has the capabilities to survive a Hulk-level mauling he's not winning this at all. There's virtually no advantage he has over Hulk in that regard, and Wolverine/Hulk is the most definitive anti-tank/tank comparison you can use.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Wolverine could get thrown into space by Hulk who could realistically restrain Wolverine rather easily too if he tried. Here are some older scans for you.

It's not like King Shark wasn't a challenging fight for PC Superboy.

It's not like King Shark wasn't fast enough to catch Superman in flight.

It's not like King Shark hasn't take blows from and hurt Superman. But......

No Caption Provided

The mistake you made was assuming the feats I presented aren't part of the same continuity or that this is a different King Shark. The feats I gave are for the same King Shark and trying dismiss them because they aren't old enough seems like an admission to a loss to me. ;-)

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@ashrym said:

@professorrespect: Wolverine could get thrown into space by Hulk

Has that ever happened in the history of their encounters? No? I don't know why it's here then. King Shark certainly isn't Hulk-level either so I don't see him throwing the guy into space lol. Seems a bit far-fetched mate.

who could realistically restrain Wolverine rather easily too if he tried

Hulk had to punch him out even as Green Scar, so as much as you'd like to say it's a thing because he challenged.....PC Superboy, the idea of Shark being able to restrain Logan is very unlikely.

It's not like King Shark wasn't fast enough to catch Superman in flight

So has tons of null-speed brick shitters, King Shark catching Clark moving at a undetermined travel speed is not that interesting nor relevant to here.

It's not like King Shark hasn't take blows from and hurt Superman

It's not like King Shark taking blunt force shots is relevant considering Logan has piercing damage only etc.

The mistake you made was assuming the feats I presented aren't part of the same continuity

They aren't, it's not Post Crisis. Is it Post Crisis? If so, showcase it is.

or that this is a different King Shark. The feats I gave are for the same King Shark and trying dismiss them because they aren't old enough

Erm Rebirth/N52 isn't Post Crisis? Sorry to say. Not sure why that's so hard to get given we've had plenty of "well N52 did this" from yourself about Cyborg and co etc, now it's "well it isn't old enough and/or no difference" so I don't get that.

OmniSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins yet again

This turns into Hulk Vs Wolverine real fast, but wolverine still comes out on top.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine doesn’t win his fights against Hulk it’s a weird mention. King Shark is stronger and faster than Wolvie.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Wow it's the same arguments repeated for what, a fourth time?

@ecstaticgrace said:

Wolverine doesn’t win his fights against Hulk it’s a weird mention

Did I say he did? Read the comments again. It's not "weird" either, it's one of his most historic and worthwhile comparisons when judging anti-brick/brick interactions.

King Shark is stronger

Is irrelevant to the fight given Wolvie can just gut him anyway

and faster than Wolvie

What quantifiable speed feats does PC King Shark have, exactly? I've seen next to nothing worthwhile but a lot of people just repeating the same talking point with no backing yet.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Because Wolverine is based off a Wolverine and King Shark is a Shark.

Shark > Wolverine basic biology.

No Caption Provided