WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WindCloud

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                VS.

No Caption Provided
A bunch of high school kids riding on a school bus, and the school bus broke down in the middle of nowhere.  Coincidentally, it's that time of cycle for the Creepers to feed again.  It spotted the school bus with fresh teenage meat.  More coincidentally, it did not know that the bus driver is one Logan X, fully laced with adamantium.  The battle begins.  Who wins ?

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FLCL1

i kno it werid but is probably a good fight =/ XD however wolverine still owns this due to: 

1.the claw 

2.the healing factor 

that thing can fly but its still an animal
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WindCloud
@FLCL1 said:

" i kno it werid but is probably a good fight =/ XD however wolverine still owns this due to:  1.the claw  2.the healing factor  that thing can fly but its still an animal "

but it also cannot die and tough to the point where it can come right back from being run over by a sedan (as shown in Jeepers Creepers 1, if my memory serves me correctly).
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FLCL1
@WindCloud said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" i kno it werid but is probably a good fight =/ XD however wolverine still owns this due to:  1.the claw  2.the healing factor  that thing can fly but its still an animal "

but it also cannot die and tough to the point where it can come right back from being run over by a sedan (as shown in Jeepers Creepers 1, if my memory serves me correctly). "

but in jeeper creeper 2 they never showed him coming back
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WindCloud
@FLCL1 said:

" @WindCloud said:

"@FLCL1 said:

but it also cannot die and tough to the point where it can come right back from being run over by a sedan (as shown in Jeepers Creepers 1, if my memory serves me correctly). "
but in jeeper creeper 2 they never showed him coming back "
hmm....maybe.  i  forgot about that one, even tho'  i  saw it too.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FLCL1

lol i just saw it 2 days ago all wolverine got to do is cut off his limbs and massive ownage
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JThree47693
@WindCloud said:
"@FLCL1 said:

He had to eat someones leg to get the one he lost back. He cant eat with out a  head. Wolverine for the win.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth

Wolverine has the speed to dodge him and decapitate the beast.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MagneticShockwave

Wolverine wins if he doesn't let Creeper pull his limbs out 1st. If Creep pulls one of Wolverine's limbs off, it's over for Logan.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@MagneticShockwave said:

Wolverine wins if he doesn't let Creeper pull his limbs out 1st. If Creep pulls one of Wolverine's limbs off, it's over for Logan.

He isn't pulling one of Wolverine's limbs off.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

Wolverine's skeleton is coated in adamantium, but his joints aren't. Creeper has the strength to pull limbs off.
Halle Romanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Halle Romanova

Stop bumping every Jeepers Creepers thread you get your hands on. It's spamming and it's against the rules. It's annoying as hell to have thirteen plus battles with him on the front page.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@MagneticShockwave said:

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

Wolverine's skeleton is coated in adamantium, but his joints aren't. Creeper has the strength to pull limbs off.

Doesn't matter if they are or aren't. Stronger people have tried to rip Wolverine apart and couldn't on multiple occasions and could not.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

Doesn't matter if they are or aren't. Stronger people have tried to rip Wolverine apart and couldn't on multiple occasions and could not.

I always got the impression that the reason why they didn't rip him apart was because it was morally wrong to rip someone apart.
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BarelyAverage

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

While true Ultimate Wolverine has been ripped in half before. Well if his joints are adamantium then how can he move?

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BarelyAverage said:

Well if his joints are adamantium then how can he move?

Nice point.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@MagneticShockwave said:

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

I always got the impression that the reason why they didn't rip him apart was because it was morally wrong to rip someone apart.

They don't rip him apart because they can't rip him apart. Hulk has tried, Ba'al has tried who is around 70+ tons and Dracula has as well. Those are the top 3 off the top of my head. I don't remember exactly where Dracula sits on the strength scale, I wanna say 4 tons if I remember correctly but the other 2 are well beyond what creeper can do and they couldn't dislocate a joint.

@BarelyAverage: I could answer and say it's a comic, another theory is there is an old scan floating around somewhere, I don't have it on this computer. When the adamantium was bonded to his skeleton, his healing factor changed the metal on a molecular level when fusing to his skeleton which directly fused the metal into skeletal material without inhibiting the functions of the bone. As joints connect bones, it is quite possible the adamantium fused into the joints between the bones without inhibiting the properties of the joints the same way it does the bones.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By TifaLockhart

Jeepers Creepers, holy thread necromancy, Batman!

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BarelyAverage

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave said:

They don't rip him apart because they can't rip him apart. Hulk has tried, Ba'al has tried who is around 70+ tons and Dracula has as well. Those are the top 3 off the top of my head. I don't remember exactly where Dracula sits on the strength scale, I wanna say 4 tons if I remember correctly but the other 2 are well beyond what creeper can do and they couldn't dislocate a joint.

@BarelyAverage: I could answer and say it's a comic, another theory is there is an old scan floating around somewhere, I don't have it on this computer. When the adamantium was bonded to his skeleton, his healing factor changed the metal on a molecular level when fusing to his skeleton which directly fused the metal into skeletal material without inhibiting the functions of the bone. As joints connect bones, it is quite possible the adamantium fused into the joints between the bones without inhibiting the properties of the joints the same way it does the bones.

Yes I have heard that too and a lot of people have called that PIS or some other thing. But also I do have to ask if his bones can make adamantium fuse on a molecular then what about all those years before he had adamantium? For certain he was shot with bullets that hit bone. Wouldn't his healing factor have fused the metal from the bullet to his bone in the same instance??

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By Erik
@BarelyAverage said: 

While true Ultimate Wolverine has been ripped in half before. Well if his joints are adamantium then how can he move?

@MagneticShockwave said: 
Nice point.
Not a nice point. As God_Spawn has said, several high strength tier villains (who have no inhibitions about ripping someone apart, to answer your question about morally wrong or not) have tried and failed. Wolverine's joints are not coated with adamantium in both the 616 and the Ultimate universe. Even if they were, it would not prevent ripping apart because our bones are not literally connected in the human body. However, I do have a theory that it is possible that 616 Wolverine may have had his ligaments coated with a flexible weave of adamantium. It certainly would explain his resistance to being pulled apart. The only other explanation is that Wolverine is just that tough. 
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yo dawg da Creeper pulls out da win in this one.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik
@DeadpoolvIronFist said:

Yo dawg da Creeper pulls out da win in this one.

Is today backwards day? ;)
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BarelyAverage

@Erik said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@MagneticShockwave said:
Nice point.
Not a nice point. As God_Spawn has said, several high strength tier villains (who have no inhibitions about ripping someone apart, to answer your question about morally wrong or not) have tried and failed. Wolverine's joints are not coated with adamantium in both the 616 and the Ultimate universe. Even if they were, it would not prevent ripping apart because our bones are not literally connected in the human body. However, I do have a theory that it is possible that 616 Wolverine may have had his ligaments coated with a flexible weave of adamantium. It certainly would explain his resistance to being pulled apart. The only other explanation is that Wolverine is just that tough.

Even if it was a flexible weave of adamantium surely the Hulk or Thor or another 100+ ton person could rip him apart as it is just a weave and not a solid slab like Captain America's shield(part adamantium). The shield has been broken before. I don't see a weave comparing to that.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TifaLockhart

Another explanation is, it's a comicbook.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@BarelyAverage said:

@Erik said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@MagneticShockwave said:
Nice point.

Even if it was a flexible weave of adamantium surely the Hulk or Thor or another 100+ ton person could rip him apart as it is just a weave and not a solid slab like Captain America's shield(part adamantium). The shield has been broken before. I don't see a weave comparing to that.

Or it could be his healing heals the joints fast enough to the point that they don't rip. It's a comicbook, there are plenty of theories, the ady could have fused into the joints, as Erik said they could have a mesh over his joints, there are plenty of things to think of but the fact is, Wolverine does not rip.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BarelyAverage

Yea that's true. I just don't see how he can be ripped apart in the Ultimate Universe and yet it seems his joints are just as strong as his bones in 616.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TifaLockhart

I dunno, man. Making up explanations that aren't official can lead to Internet myths.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BarelyAverage

Yea but myths aren't necessarily a bad thing. The search for the truth can be kind of fun sometimes. Ok Wolverine has adamantium laced joints!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
@BarelyAverage said: 

Captain America's shield has only been broken a very few times ever and none was through physical strength with the exception of Odin's brother. Also, the shield is not adamantium in whole or in part. It is vibranium and some unknown iron alloy. And yes, even if my theory is true, that does not mean Wolverine is literally unbreakable. That is why they usually say he is "virtually" unbreakable. Which means for all intents and purposes, he is.  

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

I dunno, man. Making up explanations that aren't official can lead to Internet myths.

If that were the explanation, it would have been corrected through one of the several different writers that have created these feats. Some of whom are capable of creating stories grounded firmly in reality within reason. 

Furthermore, I state EVERY single time that it is only my theory, not fact. No one has to use it, nor should they use it as fact. And it is not as though I just made it up. There is actual logic and reason in the theory to justify the half a dozen feats across as many writers. 
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BarelyAverage said:

@Erik said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@MagneticShockwave said:
Nice point.

SMH. Don't listen to these guys. None of them ever tried to really break him because simply they didn't want to. 

Anyone can say, "Look at this scan! Hulk is trying to break X-23 in half, but can't! Her flexible coated adamantium joint prevent him from doing so"

Yet it's clear that with his 100,000,000 ton strength, he could have easily done it if he wanted too. 

Using the logic of Erik & Godspawn means they are accepting that if they tied an unbreakable rope to Wolverines legs and tied it to a mountain and had Superman grab Wolverine by the arms and flew upwards slooooowly into the atmosphere Wolverine body would hold the entire mountain!! Do they really believe that!?

QFT 
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TifaLockhart

Myths plague me. I am not against anyone having an opinion, but if something gets repeated over and over, eventually people believe it to be true.

Like if someone states that they can define what Odin considers "worthy" of Mjolnir, or if they say Darkseid can't affect anyone from outside the DCU because they're not connected to the Source, or they say that Lobo was bribed into losing against Wolverine.

It's most likely not the truth. Yes, sometimes I'm guilty of it too. I call Element-X X-Element as an homage to the Powerpuff Girls, `I said that 50 Cent got shot nine times (it was seven) as an homage to Homestar Runner, and I've joked that Glass Joe defeated Nick Bruiser. It's wrong, IMO.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik
@MagneticShockwave:  
Holy crap. Did you even read that garbage back to yourself before clicking post? None of the villains have tried? Do you even read comic books?
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Erik: My post wasn't directed at you. It's more the fact that people will repeat things on messageboards so many times that even the writers are fooled.

Take Flash and his connection to the Speedforce, for instance, and how it makes him powerless in Marvel, or Darkseid saying he never lost before Superman and Superman not bothering to correct him, or a DC RPG book saying people have dodged the Omega Beams before.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik

Myths plague me. I am not against anyone having an opinion, but if something gets repeated over and over, eventually people believe it to be true.

Like if someone states that they can define what Odin considers "worthy" of Mjolnir, or if they say Darkseid can't affect anyone from outside the DCU because they're not connected to the Source, or they say that Lobo was bribed into losing against Wolverine.

It's most likely not the truth. Yes, sometimes I'm guilty of it too. I call Element-X X-Element as an homage to the Powerpuff Girls, `I said that 50 Cent got shot nine times (it was seven) as an homage to Homestar Runner, and I've joked that Glass Joe defeated Nick Bruiser. It's wrong, IMO.

The difference in your examples is that you are stating things that are factually wrong as though they are accurate. I am speculating on the unexplained using logic and reason. If you do not like the theory, do not use it. I honestly do not care. But to say that it does not make sense is either a lie or a logic disconnect. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik

@Erik: My post wasn't directed at you. It's more the fact that people will repeat things on messageboards so many times that even the writers are fooled.

Take Flash and his connection to the Speedforce, for instance, and how it makes him powerless in Marvel, or Darkseid saying he never lost before Superman and Superman not bothering to correct him, or a DC RPG book saying people have dodged the Omega Beams before.

I see. Never mind then. 
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Erik: It's actually a great theory. I have no problem with you using it with a disclaimer.

I'm just wary of misinformation spreading. And for the record, yes, I admit Wolverine is hard to pull apart, for whatever reason.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@MagneticShockwave: I love how you are saying don't listen to us when you probably didn't even read the comics in the first place, I mean obviously Ba'al who wanted Wolverine killed just held him up by his arms and said why can't I rip you in half just for the hell of it so Wolverine can drop kick him in the face. But hey when you're wrong, you're wrong and you have evidence to say they can since it never happened in the first place.

Oh and btw only X-23's claws are adamantium so your example is wrong.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik

@Erik: It's actually a great theory. I have no problem with you using it with a disclaimer.

I'm just wary of misinformation spreading. And for the record, yes, I admit Wolverine is hard to pull apart, for whatever reason.

I completely understand that sentiment and completely agree. Which is why I always try to stress that it is only a personal theory of mine that has never been used in any comic anywhere. I never even use it in debates as part of my argument. It is usually just a little sprinkle on the top to get people thinking..... and at the very least, take every opportunity to state that the theory originated from ME! lol
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: He must of had lubricated his hands because if he really wanted to rip him in half, the evadence would through the damage of the flesh. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik
@MagneticShockwave said:
@god_spawn: He must of had lubricated his hands because if he really wanted to rip him in half, the evadence would through the damage of the flesh. 
That..... I do not know how to respond to that without getting banned. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@MagneticShockwave: You have no evidence, your point is moot. Thanks for playing.

MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@MagneticShockwave: You have no evidence, your point is moot. Thanks for playing.

Is something missing in this picture? 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik
@god_spawn said:

I mean obviously Ba'al who wanted Wolverine killed just held him up by his arms and said why can't I rip you in half just for the hell of it so Wolverine can drop kick him in the face. But hey when you're wrong, you're wrong and you have evidence to say they can since it never happened in the first place.

LOL I loved reading that section of the post. Good one. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik
@MagneticShockwave said:
@god_spawn said:

Is something missing in this picture? 

We call that an alternate reality. In that reality, Wolverine could not grow a new hand either. He can in the 616 reality. This is why we do not use alternate reality to back up mainstream debates. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@MagneticShockwave: Non canon. When I said try again later I should have been more specific. I mean you have no argument, you're points are moot, you'r reaching like crazy and you're done cause we've shot down everything you've said.

@Erik: Thanks.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TifaLockhart

I'd call it powercreep. Back in the day, it took days for him to regenerate one eyeball. Now he can instantly regenerate from anything physical?

At least in dystopian futures he's killable. The Reigning, Days of Future Past, and Future Imperfect.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Erik

I'd call it powercreep. Back in the day, it took days for him to regenerate one eyeball. Now he can instantly regenerate from anything physical?

At least in dystopian futures he's killable. The Reigning, Days of Future Past, and Future Imperfect.

Agreed. But it is still an alternate reality and is therefore, useless in any mainstream debate. 
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Erik: True.

Personally, I liked Wolverine better when he wasn't unstoppable. Part of the appeal to me was that he's not one to back down, even in the face of insurmountable odds.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik

@Erik: True.

Personally, I liked Wolverine better when he wasn't unstoppable. Part of the appeal to me was that he's not one to back down, even in the face of insurmountable odds.

I personally prefer a Wolverine that is not lazy and fights smart. His unstoppability does not matter to me. We get to see smart fighting Wolverine so little these days. 
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TifaLockhart

Yeah, for a 200+ year old samurai he sure likes to take hits rather than showcase skill.