Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Raw_Material

Rules/Settings

• Earth-616 Wolverine
  • Marvel's Hercules (depowering from full capacity levels)
  • Random Encounter
  • Morals On
  • Battle takes place in an Ancient Colosseum Battlegrounds
  • Win by Incapacitation, KO, or Submission
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is this current Hercules or does he have his powers? What about his weapons during paks run?

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably wolverine, though Hercules can easily overpower him and has near unlimited stamina, wolverine is a bit more skilled fighter than Hercules (who's pretty good himself) and his claws would be to mutch for him.

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MadnessFall
thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If it's Immortal Hercules at anywhere near full power he wins. Even half -power is sufficient, provided he still has his divine durability. Only de-powered would be a problem.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hercules without much trouble if he has his powers...

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc wins easy peasy lemon squeezey

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules without much trouble if he has his powers...

@zr0c00l said:

Herc wins easy peasy lemon squeezey

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raw_Material
Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I think Herc is too strong for Wolvie.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#13 god_spawn  Moderator

Standard Hercules then but just depowering? Wolverine. Herc won't land a hit if Logan doesn't want him to. He's a far worse fighter than Logan and before people start going "he invented Pankration", Amadeus Cho basically said he fights with little technique and just punches things. Even serious he couldn't even hit a joking Spider-Man until Parker stopped moving and stood there rubbing his hand because he couldn't hurt him. Unlike Parker, Wolverine doesn't have that problem. And he shall continue to get weaker and weaker and since I find him connecting much, his chances keep growing slimmer and slimmer to down Logan, also add in the damage he shall receive as well.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LeeSensei

@god_spawn: Why won't Herc be able to hit him? He hits Quicksilver, Iron Man and Namor just fine. And they're all faster than Wolverine. Not to mention he can just thunderclap and destroy the area. Or BFR him.

Fighting Skills

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119153/2767166-16e6ccafbc_ga.jpeg

HulkVsHercPreview4.jpg (550×835)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119153/2566918-09440unleashed9jf7.jpg

Wrong. He says here that he was holding back against Spider-Man.

AssaultonNewOlympus024.jpg Photo by jjschm20 | Photobucket

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 god_spawn  Moderator

@leesensei: Because Wolverine is simply faster on a consistent basis in terms of combat speed. And so what if he has hit them? Wolverine has hit them too in the past. Hell, Cyclops, who doesn't even superhuman speed has tagged them in the past. And it isn't in Herc's nature to immediately open up with a t-clap and BFR him. He likes a fight.

Nothing in those fighting skills proves he is remotely on Logan's level.

I'm not wrong. He was still serious. He may not have been hitting Parker as hard as he could, but that was still little excuse if he missed 90% of the hits he threw if he had such an advantage on him in the first place.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Depowered Herc won't be a big problem for Wolverine.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathSamurai

@god_spawn: normaly I agree with you 100%, but this time you are WRONG sir.

Even if Herc can't hit spidey so what? Wolvie also can't hit spidey, and don't show me that B.S. from SSM. Having spidey in this debate will just make Herc and Wolvie look bad.

Herc does have the skills to beat Wolvie he just never uses them just like Wolvie NEVER uses skill that much.

If Herc knows that he doesn't have his weapons or powers he will act acorrdling.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alexander505

Wolverine

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard Hercules then but just depowering? Wolverine. Herc won't land a hit if Logan doesn't want him to. He's a far worse fighter than Logan and before people start going "he invented Pankration", Amadeus Cho basically said he fights with little technique and just punches things. Even serious he couldn't even hit a joking Spider-Man until Parker stopped moving and stood there rubbing his hand because he couldn't hurt him. Unlike Parker, Wolverine doesn't have that problem. And he shall continue to get weaker and weaker and since I find him connecting much, his chances keep growing slimmer and slimmer to down Logan, also add in the damage he shall receive as well.

LOL? He doesn't need to land a punch on Wolverine. Herc can just grab buildings and hit him with it, or thunderclap him, or strike ground to create earthquake. After Wolvie is down, Herc will just grab him and put him down in WWH style.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LeeSensei

@god_spawn said:

@leesensei: Because Wolverine is simply faster on a consistent basis in terms of combat speed. And so what if he has hit them? Wolverine has hit them too in the past. Hell, Cyclops, who doesn't even superhuman speed has tagged them in the past. And it isn't in Herc's nature to immediately open up with a t-clap and BFR him. He likes a fight.

Nothing in those fighting skills proves he is remotely on Logan's level.

I'm not wrong. He was still serious. He may not have been hitting Parker as hard as he could, but that was still little excuse if he missed 90% of the hits he threw if he had such an advantage on him in the first place.

Prove that Logan is fast enough to dominate Hercules in speed. To the point where Hercules won't even be able to react to him.

Okay... so basically the arguemen is that Hercules is more powerful than him, but won't because of PIS/CIS?

He doesn't have to be on Wolverine's level. You said he was just a guy who punches and is unskilled. That's not true.

No. You're wrong. Look at the page. 'Holding back'. You're wrong. Accept it.

So the question is this... what happens to Wolverine when a guy who can stop a Beyonder Hurricane by clapping and nearly throw the earth out of orbit in an armwrestling match punches him?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By laflux

The Mistake people make when Pairing Wolverine with characters that outclass him in strength is that they fail to note Wolverine's staying power, speed and Claws, which will cut through you if they connect. When putting these characters against Wolverine, you have to note this Things.

1.Can the Character put down Wolverine, through either Blunt Trauma or Penetrative force?

2.Can the Character have a chance of avoiding his offensive output, or reacting before Wolverine can attack?

3.Does the Character have the ability to take and recover from any damage Wolverine inflicts?

4.Does the Character have the other abilites, other than strength, which can put down Logan?

Generally, if a character has at least two of these abilites, then they stand a good chance of beating or stalemating Wolverine.

Tests

Thing.

1. Yes, he can K.O Logan- eventually.

2. No. Thing is much slower.

3. No, Wolverine has dropped him with a claw to the shoulder and sliced off half his face.

4. No.

Thing loses

Spider-Man.

1. No, unless Yost is writing >:P

2. Yes. Logan can tag him though, but I'd say Spider-Man's combat speed is slightly faster.

3.No

4.Yes, Webbing and Cyro Pellets

Spider-Man wins, mostly by avoiding Wolverine for long enough to web him up or trap him under heavy objects (which can be assisted using webbing)

Lizard.

1. Unlikely via Blunt Trauma. His claws and teeth will do damage though, so Penetrative Damage is an option of "bleeding Logan out"

2. Yes. Lizard has proven himself to be faster than Spider-Man as of late. However, his fighting style will lend to being tagged.

3. Yes. His healing factor allowed his to take being stabbed to the face. Wolverine could drop him with enough slashes, or a Decap shot though.

4.No

Lizard actually has a good chance of beating Logan in a long and bloody fight. Can go either way though

Hulk.

1. Yes

2. No.

3. Yes

4. Yes (Rising stats due to anger)

Hulk beats Wolverine.

Morlun.

1. Yes. (Ripped through Adamantium Netting). Probably would take a while

2. Yes. Combat Speed is as good, if not better than Spider-Man's

3. Maybe, tending to no. Morlun's durability to blunt trauma is insane(he's tanked a dozen vibranium tipped nukes, tanked Spider-Man's best with nothing but a smile etc), but his penetrative resistance is suspect (he had throat torn out by Peter's fangs, and had his skin punctured by Peter's stingers and a spear).

4.Yes. Power Draining, and the ability to vanish from People's sight and sensory perception (which he has done multiple times to Wolverine).

Morlun wins

Thanos.

1. Yes (Planet busting strength)

2. Yes. He's reacted to speedsters like eros and Cap Marvel, as well as a speed Surfer in the Infinity Gauntlet.

3. Yes. He was stabbed by Logan in the Infinity Gauntlet, and was unaffected, and has been reduced to a skeleton and fully regenerated in a few panels.

4. Of Course. Matter Manipulation, Telepathy, Energy Blasts, BFR.......

Thanos stomps.

What do you think @god_spawn and @super_soldierxii.? Does it pass the judgement of the brothers in claw?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Even if Herc can't hit spidey so what? Wolvie also can't hit spidey, and don't show me that B.S. from SSM. Having spidey in this debate will just make Herc and Wolvie look bad.

Herc does have the skills to beat Wolvie he just never uses them just like Wolvie NEVER uses skill that much.

If Herc knows that he doesn't have his weapons or powers he will act acorrdling.

I'm not wrong. And yes, Wolverine has hit Spider-Man. Multiple times in multiple fights. Parker even thought Logan was his superior in speed. He even hit Kaine and he is Spider-Man's superior in terms of physical stats. And no he doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Logan when it comes to fighting skills. I've seen She-Hulk display better combat feats than Hercules. And Herc barely ever had weapons and he still has his powers, so nothing is changing here in how he will act.

@leesensei:

Prove that Logan is fast enough to dominate Hercules in speed. To the point where Hercules won't even be able to react to him.

I already did. You were the one who just made statements of picking characters that were "faster" than Logan and the only two that wouldn't get hit from those would be QS and Iron Man. If neither of those wanted to get hit by Hercules they wouldn't. My point was they all got tagged by the same guy and you were using them as a stepping stone which didn't help your case. If Thor is supposedly Hercules' equal in terms of stats or just in the same general ball park, then he is screwed and since Cap, Spider-Man, Mongoose, and even some random villains have called him slow and Hercules hasn't done anything to prove he is better than while those guys are on par with Logan's speed and unfortunately one of said made Hercules look foolish until Herc caught him flat footed.

Okay... so basically the arguemen is that Hercules is more powerful than him, but won't because of PIS/CIS?

It's called being character, look it up.

he doesn't have to be on Wolverine's level. You said he was just a guy who punches and is unskilled. That's not true.

I didn't say it. I said Amadeus Cho and even Ajax said it. I just said he there is a vast difference in their fighting skill levels, which is true.

No, I'm right. He just didn't hit him as hard as he could. I've seen you post the same scans and you just basically go "Lalalala, can't hear you! Holding back! Scan says so even though doesn't say speed in my hits!". If he was supposedly so fast that he could hit Spidey, he would have done when Parker was moving instead of tickling him with the breeze from his punching.

So the question is this... what happens to Wolverine when a guy who can stop a Beyonder Hurricane by clapping and nearly throw the earth out of orbit in an armwrestling match punches him?

What happens when Herc can barely lay a finger on a character and gets adamantium claws shredding through his body while constantly depowering throughout the fight?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell would Marvel make Hercules kiss a man? That doesn't even fit his character. Everyone who's about Hercules, knows he's a ladies man.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Hercules, in Greek Mythology, exhibited bisexual tendencies. I don't think it's that far-fetched to see him kiss a dude.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soo far-fetched and out of proportion. I mean whoever was writing for Hercs at the time should never write a single comic again.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Raw_Material

@ohitsthatguy: Hellz yea I do! OhItsThatGay alright. I don't think any superhero as popular and mainstreamed as Hercs should ever show any bisexual or gay intentions. That's just wrong! I loved watching and reading about Hercules as a little kid and when I actually seen this scan, it fully broke me down. Comics were meant for kids at one point in time, remember that! What if they said Batman was gay? I could bet a lot of people would be complaining about that. Scott Snyder would be receiving threat messages on a daily basis, that's for sure. Or what about Wolverine? A lot of X-Men fans like myself would be pissed off!

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohitsthatguy: To be more understandable, how would you feel if your favorite superhero turned out to be gay?

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight takes place in a Ancient Colosseum and states Hercules is depowering from full capacity levels, given the terrain and the fact that Herc at least starts out at full power, he should take the majority.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: I'm not really sure why you see it as wrong. I don't really see two dudes kissing as harmful to children, but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that. I'd understand why people would be upset with Batman engaging in gay behavior, though I feel he'd be a lot healthier mentally if he was gay or bisexual. He seems to take it harder when women pick up the vigilante job, and takes it incredibly hard when they get hurt. Batman also only seems to trust men. Batman being unhealthy mentally is part of his character, so him being turned gay would ruin a part of what makes him Batman. I can see Wolverine being that way though, and not sure why people would be upset by that. The man was a samurai, and Pre-Meiji Japan was all about gayness. Not sure why people would be upset for the X-Men comic to me was all about how it was bad to judge someone for not being a typical human being. Let's drop this subject. It'll only lead to trouble.

On Topic: Hercules. He's the best grappler on Marvel Earth.

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sama_el

@ohitsthatguy: The hate on this isnt because he's gay, is because they pick two super heros(he's kissing wolverine, right?) straight as a bullet and make them gay only for show, this is dumb as hell, and is heavily prejudiced, try to picture if some gay super hero stops being gay from nowhere....gay comunits would go crazy

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ohh and a think wolvi can take this, one good shot...

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sama_el: I disagree, but you can feel that way, if you like.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Raw_Material

@ohitsthatguy: I'm disgusted....lol. You're making explanations on how they fit the part of being gay, am I right?! Are you one yourself? If you are, recommend to stop reading...uhhh, pleaseee. Lol! Them being gay would make a huge impact not only on the characters but on the rest of the comic community as well. I know I'm one of those that think it would be "retarded" to make superheroes femine that's for sure. They are meant to be heroes, the brave and the bold and not the gay and the sold. Heroes are meant to be great influences on people's lives, not ruin them or keep them thinking. I know I wouldn't want my kids (if I have some one day) to be reading these comics, that's for damn sure.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: P.S. If you think I'm being prejudice in any way, I'm actually good friends with a femine person of my age. He's actually really cool and thinks he's not one himself, or he just wants to fit in with the rest of our boys. Either way, I consider him a good friend. We surf a lot with each other when we have the time to and when were not cruising with other people.

LeeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathsamurai said:

I'm not wrong. And yes, Wolverine has hit Spider-Man. Multiple times in multiple fights. Parker even thought Logan was his superior in speed. He even hit Kaine and he is Spider-Man's superior in terms of physical stats. And no he doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Logan when it comes to fighting skills. I've seen She-Hulk display better combat feats than Hercules. And Herc barely ever had weapons and he still has his powers, so nothing is changing here in how he will act.

@leesensei:

I already did. You were the one who just made statements of picking characters that were "faster" than Logan and the only two that wouldn't get hit from those would be QS and Iron Man. If neither of those wanted to get hit by Hercules they wouldn't. My point was they all got tagged by the same guy and you were using them as a stepping stone which didn't help your case. If Thor is supposedly Hercules' equal in terms of stats or just in the same general ball park, then he is screwed and since Cap, Spider-Man, Mongoose, and even some random villains have called him slow and Hercules hasn't done anything to prove he is better than while those guys are on par with Logan's speed and unfortunately one of said made Hercules look foolish until Herc caught him flat footed.

It's called being character, look it up.

he doesn't have to be on Wolverine's level. You said he was just a guy who punches and is unskilled. That's not true.

I didn't say it. I said Amadeus Cho and even Ajax said it. I just said he there is a vast difference in their fighting skill levels, which is true.

No, I'm right. He just didn't hit him as hard as he could. I've seen you post the same scans and you just basically go "Lalalala, can't hear you! Holding back! Scan says so even though doesn't say speed in my hits!". If he was supposedly so fast that he could hit Spidey, he would have done when Parker was moving instead of tickling him with the breeze from his punching.

What happens when Herc can barely lay a finger on a character and gets adamantium claws shredding through his body while constantly depowering throughout the fight?

1. Hercules' isn't a speedster. But neither is Wolverine. If you think that he won't be able to react to him or even touch him, then you're wrong. And that's ignoring the fact that he can just level the area before Wolverine has a chance to get close to him.

2.Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent.

Character Induced Stupidity, or CIS, refers to any natural mental limitations that characters impose upon themselves and reduce their ability to use their own skills and powers effectively.

3. Again. He said he's holding back. That's all that needs to be said really.

4. Maybe he just levels the city by clapping...

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: Nope. Not gay. And you're disgusted? You're trolling me, aren't you?

OldNorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OldNorse

Wolverine has more than his fair share of incidents where his training went right out the window and he resorted to mere brawling, to say he's going to hold a significant advantage over Hercules in hand to hand combat is absurd, Claiming he's a far worse fighter because of a few low showings or because somebody said so doesn't change the fact that in character Hercules is a expert in traditional means of H2H combat, as well as in wrestling, in addition to being a class 100 and having gotten the better of Thor in H2H on a few different occasions. Not to mention that as a Olympian he's immortal. Wolverine would have no chance without the handicap of Herc quickly depowering and even with it has a very small window of opportunity.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By comic_book_fan

wolverine

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolvie has a good shot here.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's depowered......

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understand why a high tier brick that fights logan never tries to incapacitate him by ripping of his arms or legs from the beggining of the fight or bfr him to the moon.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By Rouflex

He's depowered......

Yeah... i mean cmon.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Holding back is a general term it means lowering all of your skills to match the goal or opponent. NOT JUST STRENGTH

And I'm indecisive

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc handily Logan should never be able to beat herc, he fights hard but Logan looses

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: lol did you read wolverine kills herc a million different ways

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Not anyway I see as legitimate no. I like Logan but hwrcs above his pay grade, he will give herc some slashes but that's about how long he will last

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules stomps.