Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @The Dark Huntress said:

" @Matezoide: You're right, I'm madly in love with you. I'm leaving Donnie for you so that we can be together. Our's is a love that simply cannot be denied.

"
fixed >:)  i love chatting non-sense "
>_< Stop retconning my posts!  "
hum....  yeah,i dont like that answer

No Caption Provided

@The Dark Huntress said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Matezoide: You're right, I'm madly in love with you. I'm leaving Donnie for you so that we can be together. Our's is a love that simply cannot be denied.

"
Spike is the best thing ever

hum...not quite what i wanted 

No Caption Provided

@The Dark Huntress said:

" @Matezoide said:

"
Stop being so awesome!

there,much better
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#102  Edited By Deadcool
@Matezoide:

No Caption Provided
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Matezoide2
@Deadcool: 
1) Franken is immune
2) he used,Spider-Man used Spider-Sense to overcome then
3) only current characther shown to be immune
4) he didnt use it
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Deadcool
@Morpheus_ said:  

False. Spider-Man was affected by his pheromones, he never used his pheromones on the Punisher, only FrankenCastle, and Hulkling is the only one in continuity to be immune to his pheromones. "

Spider-sense > Pheromones, Yeah I know that just Franken Castle is immunte (But current Punisher is Franken-castle, then, doesn't matters), I dont know that.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Deadcool said:

" @Morpheus_ said:  

False. Spider-Man was affected by his pheromones, he never used his pheromones on the Punisher, only FrankenCastle, and Hulkling is the only one in continuity to be immune to his pheromones. "
Spider-sense > Pheromones, Yeah I know that just Franken Castle is immunte (But current Punisher is Franken-castle, then, doesn't matters), I dont know that. "
You missed the point. Spider-Man was saved because Daken toyed with him instead of killing him despite having several chances to do so, and Peter was clearly affected by the pheromones, as he says so himself (if you care to post the entire fight). Him having an additional sense does not make him immune, or > the pheromones, it helps him counteract that specific advantage Daken holds.

Current Punisher is Punisher again.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Deadcool
@Matezoide: 
  1. I KNOW, CURRENT PUNISHER IS FRANKENCASTLE.
  2. I KNOW THAT!!!! but he can't turn off the Spider-sense right?
  3. I DON'T KNOW THAT
  4. I know I was answering this:
 @The Dark Huntress said:

4. What issue was that fight in, do you have scans? What were the circumstances? I fail to see how Daken who was pheromone manipulation would lose to Clint in anything other than PIS.   "

then I said
 @Deadcool said:

Dark Avengers the list, and pheromone manipulation doesn't works with a lot of characters, like Spiderman, Punisher and Hulkling

Saying that is possible to be immute/block that power.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The Punisher is back to normal.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Matezoide2
@Deadcool said:
" @Matezoide: 
  1. I KNOW, CURRENT PUNISHER IS FRANKENCASTLE.
  2. I KNOW THAT!!!! but he can't turn off the Spider-sense right?
  3. I DON'T KNOW THAT
  4. I know I was answering this:
1. No,he isnt
2. No,he cant,but thats not relevant,the only reason he could overcome was because Spider-Man has a sixth sense
3. ok
4. Clint beating Daken was PIS,and he probaly didnt use pheromones
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Deadcool
@Morpheus_ said:

1) You missed the point. Spider-Man was saved because Daken toyed with him instead of killing him despite having several chances to do so, and Peter was clearly affected by the pheromones, as he says so himself (if you care to post the entire fight). Him having an additional sense does not make him immune, or > the pheromones, it helps him counteract that specific advantage Daken holds.

2) Current Punisher is Punisher again. "

1) Most of this part of the comment doesn't matters, HE used the Spider-sense to block the pheromones, That is all, also I dont have the scans, I bought that issue.
2) I DONT KNOW THAT!!!!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
" 4. Clint beating Daken was PIS,and he probaly didnt use pheromones "
When Daken uses the pheromones, the results are pretty evident, so yes, saying he used them is a leap. Not that he'd need them to easily beat Clint in a non plot device driven issue anyway. He has defeated Wolverine, Cyber, Bullseye, Punisher, and Deadpool without using them, Clint is nothing he hasn't faced before.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Deadcool
@Matezoide said:
1. No,he isnt 
2. No,he cant,but thats not relevant,the only reason he could overcome was because Spider-Man has a sixth sense 
3. ok 
4. Clint beating Daken was PIS,and he probaly didnt use pheromones "
  1. I DONT KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!
  2. ok
  3. =)
  4. Does that matters in a battle: Wolverine vs Ollie? No? THEN IT DOESN'T MATTERS...
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
When Daken uses the pheromones, the results are pretty evident, so yes, saying he used them is a leap. Not that he'd need them to easily beat Clint in a non plot device driven issue anyway. He has defeated Wolverine, Cyber, Bullseye, Punisher, and Deadpool without using them, Clint is nothing he hasn't faced before. "
indeed

and to be fair,last time he fought Cyber without pheromones,he was almost killed :P
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Deadcool said:
" 1) Most of this part of the comment doesn't matters, HE used the Spider-sense to block the pheromones, That is all, also I dont have the scans, I bought that issue. ! "
HE. DIDN'T. BLOCK. THEM. 

Seriously. I expected this wouldn't be difficult to understand. He was affected by the pheromones and his senses where compromised. Then he relied on an additional sense disregarding his other senses to attack Daken. Blocking the pheromones implies he can consciously prevent them from affecting him, which he can't. He fought despite being affected by them. Big difference.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Deadcool
@Morpheus_:  He was affected I KNOW THAT, but then he knew where Daken was, and kicked his butt... I know that He was affected, but then he used the spider-sense... But that doesn't matters
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
When Daken uses the pheromones, the results are pretty evident, so yes, saying he used them is a leap. Not that he'd need them to easily beat Clint in a non plot device driven issue anyway. He has defeated Wolverine, Cyber, Bullseye, Punisher, and Deadpool without using them, Clint is nothing he hasn't faced before. "
indeed  and to be fair,last time he fought Cyber without pheromones,he was almost killed :P "
You mean in Origins? That was immediately after he fought Wolverine, and Cyber still said the only reason he could hold his own against Daken and best him is due to his adamantium.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Deadcool said:
" @Morpheus_:  He was affected I KNOW THAT, but then he knew where Daken was, and kicked his butt... I know that He was affected, but then he used the spider-sense... 

But that doesn't matters "
The result of the fight is immaterial on this occasion. You mentioned that Spider-Man blocked them, while he didn't. 

You brought it up, though. Clint beating Daken in a PIS driven issue holds no merit as an argument on how Green Arrow can defeat Wolverine.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#117  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Deadcool said:
" 1) Most of this part of the comment doesn't matters, HE used the Spider-sense to block the pheromones, That is all, also I dont have the scans, I bought that issue. ! "
HE. DIDN'T. BLOCK. THEM. 

Seriously. I expected this wouldn't be difficult to understand. He was affected by the pheromones and his senses where compromised. Then he relied on an additional sense disregarding his other senses to attack Daken. Blocking the pheromones implies he can consciously prevent them from affecting him, which he can't. He fought despite being affected by them. Big difference.
"
WOW, Morph is shouting...0_0
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
indeed  and to be fair,last time he fought Cyber without pheromones,he was almost killed :P "
You mean in Origins? That was immediately after he fought Wolverine, and Cyber still said the only reason he could hold his own against Daken and best him is due to his adamantium. "
wait,really? 
over here,Cyber stated he was holding back on Daken
and what the adamantium did other than make him hit harder? i dont remember Daken landing any hits during the whole fight
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Matezoide said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
You mean in Origins? That was immediately after he fought Wolverine, and Cyber still said the only reason he could hold his own against Daken and best him is due to his adamantium. "
wait,really?  over here,Cyber stated he was holding back on Daken and what the adamantium did other than make him hit harder? i dont remember Daken landing any hits during the whole fight "
He said Daken is both faster, and more skilled than he is, and commented to Wolverine, when Logan tried to fight him that "if your son couldn't beat me, what chance do you have?"

You are correct on Cyber saying he can't fully unleash on Daken as he can on Logan, because he has no adamantium skeleton.

Daken actually tried to strangle Cyber during that fight, and when Cyber was trying to choke him, he threw him into a wall.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
wait,really?  over here,Cyber stated he was holding back on Daken and what the adamantium did other than make him hit harder? i dont remember Daken landing any hits during the whole fight "
He said Daken is both faster, and more skilled than he is, and commented to Wolverine, when Logan tried to fight him that "if your son couldn't beat me, what chance do you have?"

You are correct on Cyber saying he can't fully unleash on Daken as he can on Logan, because he has no adamantium skeleton.

Daken actually tried to strangle Cyber during that fight, and when Cyber was trying to choke him, he threw him into a wall.
"
ho,i see
thanks Morph :)
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Anyway, back on track, the talk about Wolverine not dodging is moot. Since his training with Master Po during Manifest Destiny, Wolverine acknowledged he relied heavily on his healing factor and decided to fight intelligently and skilfully once more, on a regular basis. That applies in pretty much all his appearances under Jason Aaron, who is currently the man behind Wolverine's current status quo, since then. Scans will be provided, if necessary.

Also.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By spidey 15

Logan wins. 

He is a lot faster than Green Arrow 

And more skilled 

And he has beaten more skilled opponents 

Also, even if Ollie tag Logan with his arrows, Logan should be able to heal from the damage. 
And eventually beat him. 
=]
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Deadcool
@Morpheus_:  Whut!! Ok that was awesome... But Wolverine never does that, and he cut all the arrows, he has to be so f<(&ing fast to be able to do that, I don't think that wolverine is able to do that, sorry but it seems imposible, his phisical structure is not able to do that (Adamantium bones, Superhuman Stregth Level 1). Even a real martial artist has problems stopping an arrow.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Deadcool
@Morpheus_:  Maybe it is my english, I dont know who cares, that is not important!!!
For me Block is not the same as be unaffected, right?
digpick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#125  Edited By digpick

Green arrow always carry some trick arrows and has to be one that could take down wolverine.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

James Howlett

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#127  Edited By PowerHerc

I like Green Arrow a lot more than Wolverine, but I gotta give this one to Wolverine.

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By mira

Logan...maybe...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#129  Edited By Erik

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I'd have to say Logan but I hate these threads where Ollie only has his bow and nothing useful in the way of short range weapons. He's handy with the steel damnit!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#131  Edited By Erik
@Jake Fury said:
" I'd have to say Logan but I hate these threads where Ollie only has his bow and nothing useful in the way of short range weapons. He's handy with the steel damnit! "
I think the other thread I bumped has a better OP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:
It does. But I don't really know as much about Connor as I do Ollie.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#133  Edited By Final Arrow
@erik said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" I'd have to say Logan but I hate these threads where Ollie only has his bow and nothing useful in the way of short range weapons. He's handy with the steel damnit! "
I think the other thread I bumped has a better OP. "
SLAPS him stop bumping :p
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#134  Edited By Final Arrow
@Jake Fury said:
" @erik: It does. But I don't really know as much about Connor as I do Ollie. "
Connor is a pretty slick H2H fighter, perhaps one of the top twenty five in DC. Maybe higher, but there is a lot of great H2H fighters in DC I always find it hard to gage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Final Arrow said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @erik: It does. But I don't really know as much about Connor as I do Ollie. "
Connor is a pretty slick H2H fighter, perhaps one of the top twenty five in DC. Maybe higher, but there is a lot of great H2H fighters in DC I always find it hard to gage. "

Same here. Its crowded at the top. LOL
Ganseki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Ganseki

Wolverine. Because he has an unbreakable skeleton, mutant healing factor, martial artist, and claws. There is no way green arrow can win by shooting arrows

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By jeanroygrant

Wolverine wins.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Well the OP says Arrow is Hunting him, meaning he's starting off from a good distance, I can see him koing Logan from afar, but if they get more than 10 feet from one another Arrow is goin' down.

Avatar image for greenarrow11432
GreenArrow11432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By GreenArrow11432

Green Arrow is my favorite character but let's face it... Logan wins.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#140  Edited By Wolverine008

Logan.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Howlett

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By leonkarlen123
No Caption Provided

Yea well BOOM!

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpo0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArchCoyote285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ArchCoyote285

Green Arrow wins, why its because he gets a vantage point in trees and just shoots him over and over agian, also he has adamantium arrows which can pierce wolverine.

briancolding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green arrow dies.

Please lock this.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers