lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By lagoon_boy
Wolverine. 

Green Arrow IMHO fights best using his mind, looking for ways to defeat enemies efficiently. But if he's blood-lusted I don't thing he would have the same mental actions, IMO I think he would go for a kill directly..being reckless. As for Logan, he could capitalize on that situation and go in for the kill.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Amegashita
@Deadcool:  No.  All Ollie did was stick an arrow in Deathstrokes blind eye, and what happened after that?  Deathstroke completely owned him until the rest of the JLA stepped in.  Ollie has only beated Deathstroke once, and that was when Slade was severly underestimating him.  After that, Slade owned both Ollie and Dinah at the same time.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#53  Edited By Deadcool
@Amegashita said:
" @Deadcool:  No.  All Ollie did was stick an arrow in Deathstrokes blind eye
Exactly, he doesn't won the battle, but he won the war... I just love when this kind of things happen in comics.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Amegashita
@Deadcool:  ... No.  He won nothing.  The only legitamite victory Ollie has against Deathstroke is the one in Green Arrow V3 62.  His victory that you are mentioning in Identity Crisis holds no merit.  Why?  Because Slade was focused on taking over Kyle's ring when Ollie got in one surprise attack.  The thing is, that was the only time Ollie was able to even touch Slade during the whole series. 
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Deadcool
@Amegashita:
But at the end Slade lose, right?
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Amegashita
@Deadcool:  No.  He actually won because he did the most damage.  And if we're speaking in terms of war.  Slade owned.  How?  Well for one he beat the crap out of Ollie, helped destroy the city he loves, and almost killed both Ollie and the Woman he loves Dinah, while Ollie got what?  He got to put an arrow in Slades eye.  You need to go reread those series because I think you might have misread them.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#57  Edited By Mercy_
@Amegashita said:
" @Deadcool:  No.  He actually won because he did the most damage.  And if we're speaking in terms of war.  Slade owned.  How?  Well for one he beat the crap out of Ollie, helped destroy the city he loves, and almost killed both Ollie and the Woman he loves Dinah, while Ollie got what?  He got to put an arrow in Slades eye.  You need to go reread those series because I think you might have misread them. "
^This. 

@Deadcool said:
" @Amegashita said:
" @Deadcool:  No.  All Ollie did was stick an arrow in Deathstrokes blind eye
Exactly, he doesn't won the battle, but he won the war... I just love when this kind of things happen in comics. "
All that matters is the battle, though, for the purpose of this thread. This is not an encounter of series that they are having, it is one fight and I fail to see any reasonable or logical way that Green Arrow is going to pull the win.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Deadcool
@Amegashita: 
NO, yeah Slade did more damage, but Green Arrow fulfilled his goal, make Deathstroke get pissed and get his ass kicked by the Justice Leage. 
Read: Dark Avengers/Unicany X-men: Exodius and The Invincible Ironman #19, they are awesome.

@The Dark Huntress:

At the end a bloodlusted Green Arrow is an Stupid Idea, because he is a human, a person with real fighting skills won't let himself get pissed that easy, because he knows how to fight superhuman being a human, he know that he needs to use his mind and resourses to overcome the superpowers.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Amegashita
@Deadcool:  The JLA didn't do anything to Slade, they only restrained him.  Also, Ollie may have gotten Slade angry, but what was the cost?  Because of that Slade alonside Merlyn and Dr. LIght ended up destroying his beloved city, and stabbing an arrow through his heart.   

I stopped reading X-Men, lol. 

Concerning the whole bloodlusted Ollie, it's really only a basis of what he's done.  Usually, Ollie doesn't kill, but when he's angry, i.e bloodlusted, he does things no hero should do, and part of that is the reason I can't see him as a hero.  I still love Green Arrow though.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Deadcool
@Amegashita:  but he lose, right?
Yeah, I don't read the x-men, I just read Dark Avengers/Unicany X-men, crossover, I loved the end of that issue, I just loved it.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mercy_

@Deadcool: You get that you're the one whose outcome said that GA was going to be bloodlusted, right? He could have the greates mind in the world and he wouldn't have the ability, given this setup to beat Wolverine. Wolverine's healing factor means that not only can he tank all of GA's trick arrows, but it gives him added stamina. He can fight almost endlessly without tiring or showing weakness, something that GA as a baseline human with no powers of any sort, is not capable of. The outcome of this fight, no matter the setup is Wolverine winning.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#62  Edited By Magian

Wolverine.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Silver2467

Wolverine still wins. 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I hoped Sloth would come in with an Arrow defense 

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Deadcool
@The Dark Huntress:  Wolverine is so OVERATED...
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mercy_

@Deadcool: Personal preference doesn't change the fact that he wins.

Ultimate JSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 28

#67  Edited By Ultimate JSA
@Amegashita said:
"

Does Ollie have prep?  With prep I'd give it to Ollie, without it, Ollie get's owned by enhanced heroes most of the time.

"

it dosn't matter if ollie has prep wolverine will slaughter him anyway
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Deadcool
@The Dark Huntress:  You dont get it yet, is not a personal preference, Ollie has good  weaponry  here and is a great warrior, Wolverine too, but when he gets pissed he just atack, he doesnt even think because healing factor and Unbreakable bones, and GA, has always to think because he is a human.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Matezoide: You win at life.
*high fives DH* "

No Caption Provided
"
  "

No Caption Provided
"
so cute ^_^
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Amegashita
@Ultimate JSA:  No, it does matter if Ollie has prep.  With prep Ollie can do some great things.  His prep feats aren't the same as Bruce's, or Tim Drake's, but they're nothing to laugh at.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mercy_
@Deadcool said:
" @The Dark Huntress:  You dont get it yet, is not a personal preference, Ollie has good weaponery here and is a great warrior, Wolverine too, but when he gets pissed he just atack, he doesnt even think because healing factor and Unbreakable bones, and GA, has always to think because he is a human. "
I think that basically says it all, right there, but I have the feeling you're going to need me to elaborate yet again. There is nothing that GA can do to Wolverine that can take him out of the running. As I've said at least twice before, Wolverine can tank all of GA's arrows. GA is not going to be thinking logically, he is not going to be using his mind. He is bloodlusted, all thoughts are clouded by the urge to kill. He does not know Wolverine's powers, so he doesn't know that he's going to be able to tank his arrows. Whichever arrow he decides to use, Wolverine is going to be able to withstand it. When Wolverine sees that GA is serious about harming him, I do not see him hesitating to go in for the kill. Wolverine wins. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Mercy_
@Matezoide: Right? ^__^
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Deadcool
@The Dark Huntress: 

@Deadcool said:

" @The Dark Huntress:  You dont get it yet, is not a personal preference, Ollie has good weaponry here and is a great warrior, Wolverine too, but when he gets pissed he just atack, he doesnt even think because healing factor and Unbreakable bones, and GA, has always to think because he is a human. "

Wow, its awesome to reach this point...
CLINT BARTON (Marvel's Green Arrow) WON AGAINST DRAKEN (Because he was pissed)!!!!
Logan is able to be stoped when he gets arrows in places like joints, or he faints if the arrow touch his brains, GA could easily do this! also the  weaponry. =)
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Deadcool:  Care to explain how an Arrow can get through his brain with the Adamantium skull protecting it?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Mercy_
@Deadcool said:
" @The Dark Huntress: 

@Deadcool said:

" @The Dark Huntress:  You dont get it yet, is not a personal preference, Ollie has good weaponry here and is a great warrior, Wolverine too, but when he gets pissed he just atack, he doesnt even think because healing factor and Unbreakable bones, and GA, has always to think because he is a human. "

Wow, its awesome to reach this point... CLINT BARTON (Marvel's Green Arrow) WON AGAINST DRAKEN (Because he was pissed)!!!! Logan is able to be stoped when he gets arrows in places like joints, or he faints if the arrow touch his brains, GA could easily do this! also the  weaponry. =) "
1. Clint Barton, although quite similar to GA is NOT Ollie Queen. Their feats aren't interchangeable.  
2. When you bring up feats and wins, try getting the name of the character correct. His name is Daken.  
3. Daken is not Wolverine, they have slightly varying powers and Wolverine has DECADES more fighting experience. Although the entire point is really moot, because Clint is not Oliver. Clint winning against Daken does not equate to Oliver winning against Wolverine. 
4. What issue was that fight in, do you have scans? What were the circumstances? I fail to see how Daken who was pheromone manipulation would lose to Clint in anything other than PIS.  
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Amegashita
@Deadcool:  Daken doesn't have adamantium bones and he doesn't have the 120 years worth of fighting experience that Wolverine has. 
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Deadcool
@lagoon_boy:  Eyes.

@Amegashita: Both, Wolverine and Draken are the same, just two mad dogs when they get pissed.

@The Dark Huntress:
  1. Clint Barton and Ollie tie in an arrow fight.
  2. Sorry, I didnt knew that
  3. Yes, if Logan is pissed, Ollie is able to win.
  4. Dark Avengers the list, and pheromone manipulation doesn't works with a lot of characters, like Spiderman, Punisher and Hulkling
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Matezoide2
@Deadcool said:
Dark Avengers the list, and pheromone manipulation doesn't works with a lot of characters, like Spiderman, Punisher and Hulkling
"
Spider-Man was affected,he just managed to overcome the pheromones with his spider-sense
Daken never used then on Castle (although he may have tried against Franken Castle)
as for Hulkling,i have no ideia

" @Matezoide: Right? ^__^ "

right,chubby ^_^

Dark Noldor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1014

#79  Edited By Dark Noldor

With prep, without prep, Logan can beat Ollie even without his healing factor and his adamantium

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mercy_
@Deadcool:  
1. I don't know enough about Clint to say whether that's correct or not. 
2. That's fine. 
3. No, not at all. That just makes it even more of a win for Wolverine. If he's bloodlusted, he's not going to give Arrow the chance to get off a few shots, he's just going to go straight for the kill. Either way, Wolverine wins. 
5. Clint is a baseline human with no resistance of any sort. There is no reason that pheremone manipulation should not work on him, other than PIS.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Dark Huntress: 
i said

right,chubby ^_^

"
me demands answer :P

and Wolveirne still wins,he should sense Green Arrow`s approach and the arrows wont do much anyway
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Deadcool:  Which Olie shouldn't look for.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Amegashita
@Dark Noldor:  With Prep, Ollie can beat Wolverine.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Mercy_
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#85  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
"1. Clint Barton, although quite similar to GA is NOT Ollie Queen. Their feats aren't interchangeable.  2. When you bring up feats and wins, try getting the name of the character correct. His name is Daken.  3. Daken is not Wolverine, they have slightly varying powers and Wolverine has DECADES more fighting experience. Although the entire point is really moot, because Clint is not Oliver. Clint winning against Daken does not equate to Oliver winning against Wolverine. 4. What issue was that fight in, do you have scans? What were the circumstances? I fail to see how Daken who was pheromone manipulation would lose to Clint in anything other than PIS.   "
Terrible writing. Clint sneakep up in Avengers tower and started attacking the Dark Avengers one by one. Daken attacked Clint and Clint enraged him by mentioning his father, then shot an arrow through his head. Yo, Bendis, bullets, and napalm don't stop Daken, an arrow to the head did the trick. Same issue in which Clint threw Venom outside a window and he just fell, instead, you know, clinging to a wall, and in which Clint shot Bullseye multiple times to the chest and exclaimed he'd heal, despite not having a healing factor. Oh, and his great plan included Sentry miraculously fleeing Avengers tower.

@Deadcool said:
"
  1. Dark Avengers the list, and pheromone manipulation doesn't works with a lot of characters, like Spiderman, Punisher and Hulkling
"
False. Spider-Man was affected by his pheromones, he never used his pheromones on the Punisher, only FrankenCastle, and Hulkling is the only one in continuity to be immune to his pheromones.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Mercy_
@Morpheus_: So I was correct in deducing that it was PIS/WIS? Good to know. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Amegashita said:
" @Deadcool:  Daken doesn't have adamantium bones and he doesn't have the 120 years worth of fighting experience that Wolverine has.  "
He has 65 years of fghting experience, and the whole issue was the definition of bad writing. Take a look on how Clint eluded Moonstone. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

....Great plan.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_: So I was correct in deducing that it was PIS/WIS? Good to know.  "
Daken never used his pheromones on Clint to begin with, so the user who mentioned it was wrong all along. As for the rest, yes, the issue was entertaining, but only if you switched your mind off.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Amegashita
@Morpheus_:  Well I kind of figured it was crap.  Daken takes bullets and explosions with ease and I'm supposed to believe an arrow took him down?  What a load of.... 

Crap. 

=P
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
 he never used his pheromones on the Punisher, only FrankenCastle
did they work? 

and what are you talking about? Clint's plan was the better thing ever

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Matezoide: :O That was mean.  

"

what?!

No Caption Provided
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mercy_
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_: So I was correct in deducing that it was PIS/WIS? Good to know.  "
Daken never used his pheromones on Clint to begin with, so the user who mentioned it was wrong all along. As for the rest, yes, the issue was entertaining, but only if you switched your mind off. "
Somehow I'm not surprised, about either thing. I feel sad that this was the best debate I've had in a while, though. :P 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Mercy_
@Matezoide: Oh, I so would. ^__^
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Amegashita said:

" @Morpheus_:  Well I kind of figured it was crap.  Daken takes bullets and explosions with ease and I'm supposed to believe an arrow took him down?  What a load of.... 

Crap. 
    =P "

Has his face smashed by an enraged Thing -
 Has his face smashed by an enraged Thing -

No Caption Provided

-and the injury has nearly vanished a couple of pages afterwards.
 -and the injury has nearly vanished a couple of pages afterwards.

Takes an explosion at point blank
 Takes an explosion at point blank

No real signs of trouble a page after.
 No real signs of trouble a page after.

We're cooking with napalm...
 We're cooking with napalm...

No Caption Provided

Disposes two of Sebastian Shaw's guards in no time, despite that.
 Disposes two of Sebastian Shaw's guards in no time, despite that.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
did they work? 

No. Presumably due to protection from the bloodstone/because FrankenCastle's body is not purely organic anymore.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @Matezoide: Oh, I so would. ^__^ "

ho,you wouldnt

you want know why? because you love me

dont deny it >____<

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
did they work? 

No. Presumably due to protection from the bloodstone/because FrankenCastle's body is not purely organic anymore. "

thanks,Mr.Dead or Flagged :D
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
did they work? 

No. Presumably due to protection from the bloodstone/because FrankenCastle's body is not purely organic anymore. "
thanks,Mr.Dead or Flagged :D "
Take a look at my profile.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
"

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
did they work? 

thanks,Mr.Dead or Flagged :D "
Take a look at my profile. "
lol
nice
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Mercy_
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Matezoide: You're right, I'm madly in love with you. I'm leaving Donnie for you so that we can be together. Our's is a love that simply cannot be denied.

"
fixed >:)

i love chatting non-sense
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Mercy_
@Matezoide said:
" @Matezoide: You're right, I'm madly in love with you. I'm leaving Donnie for you so that we can be together. Our's is a love that simply cannot be denied.

"
fixed >:)  i love chatting non-sense "
>_< Stop retconning my posts!