• 147 results
#1 Posted by imblackjames (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow is Blood Lusted  and wolverine knows someone is out to get him but he has to detain with force wolverine has his adamantium skeleton/claws Green arrow has adamantium tipped arrows(unlimited)  3 explosive arrows 3 electric arrows fight takes place in yellowstone national park  start on opposite sides of the park

No Caption Provided
#: The Best There Is #1
#: The Best There Is #1
#2 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Ollie have prep?  With prep I'd give it to Ollie, without it, Ollie get's owned by enhanced heroes most of the time.

#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
Is the park populated?

At the end of the day, I doubt any of Ollie's arrows will do anything but annoy Wolverine. Presuming Logan does not find him first, of course, due to his enhanced senses.
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Is the park populated?

At the end of the day, I doubt any of Ollie's arrows will do anything but annoy Wolverine. Presuming Logan does not find him first, of course, due to his enhanced senses. "
^This.
#5 Posted by imblackjames (366 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep for ollie and it is during the day the park is not populated

#6 Posted by Morpheus_ (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
Wolverine wins.
#7 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@imblackjames:  Ollie gets raped.
#8 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8935 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine.

#9 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan! 
=]

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
You're saying Wolverine wins and you have a Wolvie avatar. Obviously, you're a troll. Go away troll. Nobody wants you here. 
#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
You're saying Wolverine wins and you have a Wolvie avatar. Obviously, you're a troll. Go away troll. Nobody wants you here.  "
Duly noted, but I'd want to troll a bit more and say Wolverine still wins. :P
#12 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
You're saying Wolverine wins and you have a Wolvie avatar. Obviously, you're a troll. Go away troll. Nobody wants you here.  "
Duly noted, but I'd want to troll a bit more and say Wolverine still wins. :P "
Great, now you're a troll that's making me agree with you. :P
#13 Posted by Sexy Merc (42478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "

No Caption Provided
#14 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio

Davos wins..... 
=P

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "

No Caption Provided
"
ROFLCOPTER!
#16 Posted by MrDestroyer187 (652 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow in a good fight

#17 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDestroyer187: What makes you say that? 
#18 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @MrDestroyer187: What makes you say that?  "
  I want to know as well. 
#19 Posted by MrDestroyer187 (652 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  Im not sure because green arrow has gadgets and weaponry at his disposal, i think he would just gas wolverine lol, but i could be wrong, and if i am i apologize, im not too hot on Wolverine and Green Arrow LOL

@Amegashita: Stop being Nosey silly : P
#20 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDestroyer187: IMO, Wolverine would own him. There's not a whole lot that Arrow can do to him, the majority of his arrows would just annoy Wolvie and piss him off. The fact that Logan knows somebody is out to get him and that Arrow is bloodlusted throws this more in favor of Wolverine. He's going to be cautious (or as cautious as he ever is) and Arrow's not going to be thinking logically at all. The setting is Yellowstone National Park, with them starting on separate sides, which means that there's the distinct possibility that Logan will use the cover to his advantage and just sneak up behind Ollie and kill him. So whether it's a straight up fight, or by more sneaky means, I don't see Green Arrow pulling a win.
#21 Posted by Sexy Merc (42478 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's senses + unpopulated area = gg Ollie, try again next time

#22 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDestroyer187:  I'll be nosey all I wants, =P 

Back on topic, Ollie doesn't stand a chance at winning without any prep.  Wolverine survives explosions with ease, and takes electrical attacks easy. 
#23 Posted by MrDestroyer187 (652 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @MrDestroyer187: IMO, Wolverine would own him. There's not a whole lot that Arrow can do to him, the majority of his arrows would just annoy Wolvie and piss him off. The fact that Logan knows somebody is out to get him and that Arrow is bloodlusted throws this more in favor of Wolverine. He's going to be cautious (or as cautious as he ever is) and Arrow's not going to be thinking logically at all. The setting is Yellowstone National Park, with them starting on separate sides, which means that there's the distinct possibility that Logan will use the cover to his advantage and just sneak up behind Ollie and kill him. So whether it's a straight up fight, or by more sneaky means, I don't see Green Arrow pulling a win. "

@The Dark Huntress:  I agree with you and it sounds that you know alot more about Wolverine and Green Arrow then i do, Thanks for the Info : ) 
#24 Posted by spidey 15 (17883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Wolverine's senses + unpopulated area = gg Ollie, try again next time "
What next time? 
=P
#25 Posted by Sexy Merc (42478 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" Wolverine's senses + unpopulated area = gg Ollie, try again next time "
What next time? =P "
Touche
#26 Posted by Rowen545 (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines abilities put him over the top. This is somewhat reminiscent of Cap Amer vs Batman in strength debate. Wolvie's senses, strength, and healing factor just give him advantages in ways I do not know Green Arrow can account for. I think Arrow would put up an interesting fight but Wolverine takes this.

#27 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@rowen545:  As interesting as that third Deathstroke vs. Green Arrow fight went.  >.> Lol.
#28 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
*flags Morpheus_*
#29 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
*flags Morpheus_* "
Good use of the flagging system! That's how we weed out trolls like Morpheus_, we flag them! xD
#30 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
*flags Morpheus_* "
Good use of the flagging system! That's how we weed out trolls like Morpheus_, we flag them! xD "
all in a day's work,we must assure a better Vine by flagging trolls like Morpheus_
#31 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
*flags Morpheus_* "
Good use of the flagging system! That's how we weed out trolls like Morpheus_, we flag them! xD "
all in a day's work,we must assure a better Vine by flagging trolls like Morpheus_ "
Yes, we must. ^__^
#32 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
*flags Morpheus_* "
all in a day's work,we must assure a better Vine by flagging trolls like Morpheus_ "
Yes, we must. ^__^ "
yes,thats the only way to improve Vine,and never forget

No Caption Provided
#33 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Wolverine wins. "
*flags Morpheus_* "
Yes, we must. ^__^ "
yes,thats the only way to improve Vine,and never forget

No Caption Provided
"
YES!!!! WIN!!!!!! ^__^
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (34677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
"yes,thats the only way to improve Vine,and never forget

No Caption Provided
"
If you could edit that in a "wanted: dead, or flagged" poster, it'd be perfect.
#35 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
"yes,thats the only way to improve Vine,and never forget

No Caption Provided
"
If you could edit that in a "wanted: dead, or flagged" poster, it'd be perfect. "
OMG. It totally would. ^__^
#36 Edited by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
@Morpheus_:

Done
 Done
I did what i could with paint :P
#37 Posted by Deadcool (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
Wolverine never dodge an atack because his healing factor,  Green arrow would probable notice this, at the begining of the fight, then he would use two electric arrows to wolverine face, wolverine would probable obstruck those arrows with his arms, then the electricity would bring enough pain to wolverine to make him stop for a while then GA would use an explosive arrow right in the face, making wolverine faint for a while, then GA would use the rest of his arrows to nail wolveine in the floor, or a tree...

Green Arrow Wins. 

No Caption Provided
#38 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: You win at life. 

@Deadcool: That's assuming that they even meet face to face.  

IMO, Wolverine would own him. There's not a whole lot that Arrow can do to him, the majority of his arrows would just annoy Wolvie and piss him off. The fact that Logan knows somebody is out to get him and that Arrow is bloodlusted throws this more in favor of Wolverine. He's going to be cautious (or as cautious as he ever is) and Arrow's not going to be thinking logically at all. The setting is Yellowstone National Park, with them starting on separate sides, which means that there's the distinct possibility that Logan will use the cover to his advantage and just sneak up behind Ollie and kill him. So whether it's a straight up fight, or by more sneaky means, I don't see Green Arrow pulling a win. "     

#39 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Matezoide: You win at life.
*high fives DH*
#40 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
*high fives DH* "

No Caption Provided
#41 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:

" @Matezoide said:

*high fives DH* "

No Caption Provided
"

#42 Posted by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:

" @Matezoide said:

*high fives DH* "

No Caption Provided
"
  "

No Caption Provided
#43 Posted by Deadcool (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: ... But if Green Arrow is bloodlusted, then he throws more arrow to wolverine, so he gets pissed faster... I dont see the problem with my comment, because at the end wolverine would forged the help of the battlefield because he is pissed and he doesnt know about the electricity arrows and the explosive ones, then he would become bersrk, just because he is pissed, The problem with wolverne here is that he gets driven by anger so easy, at the end Bloodlusted GA will win.
#44 Posted by Deadcool (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  That one is cute.
#45 Edited by Mercy_ (94928 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool: If Green Arrow is bloodlusted, then he isn't thinking logically, giving Wolverine even more of a tactical advantage. Wolvie knows how to be stealthy, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he uses the woods as a natural cover and sneaks up on Green Arrow and kills him without him even knowing he was being snuck up on. Which makes your entire argument a moot point. Assuming that that doesn't happen and that they do meet face to face, and things DO play out basically the way that you're saying?  

then he would become bersrk, just because he is pissed, 

Then you essentially have a bloodlusted Wolverine vs a bloodlusted Arrow. Guess who's more dangerous bloodlusted? The answer would be Wolverine. 
#46 Posted by Glak (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine kicks his ass

#47 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

" @The Dark Huntress: ... But if Green Arrow is bloodlusted, then he throws more arrow to wolverine, so he gets pissed faster... I dont see the problem with my comment, because at the end wolverine would forged the help of the battlefield because he is pissed and he doesnt know about the electricity arrows and the explosive ones, then he would become bersrk, just because he is pissed, The problem with wolverne here is that he gets driven by anger so easy, at the end Bloodlusted GA will win. "

No.  That is completely and utterly wrong.

#48 Posted by Deadcool (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  But Green Arrow have never been that angry he ie a great tactician, and even when he is pissed and agry and bloodlusted, he always tryes to control himself, for that reason he defeated Deathstroke two times. (Does anyone have those scans?)
#49 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool:  He only beat Deathstroke once, and the OP has specifically said Ollie has no prep so mentioning that does him no good in this fight.
#50 Posted by Deadcool (6944 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita:  No he defeated Deathstroke twice, one with help of the JLA and the other one alone against him.