#1 Posted by Amendment50 (9798 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Wolverine (616)

No Caption Provided

Ozai (A:TLA)

In-character

Victory by incap, KO or death

No prep; both have basic knowledge on opponents' abilities

Fight takes place during Sozin's Comet (Ozai is as he was when he fought Aang)

Fight here:

No Caption Provided

Starting 30 feet away, on the ground near the water

#3 Posted by FirstOlympian (694 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine either blitzes before he flies away or he will never touch him. I don't think Wolverine will instantly do it, so I'd give it to Ozai after a while.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
#4 Posted by JohnPeterBanana (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Ozai have any way to put Wolverine down?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (38154 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozai. In before the healing factor gets wanked.

#6 Posted by Amendment50 (9798 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#7 Edited by IndomitableRegal (8202 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Wolverine rushes him and guts him from the beginning (Ozai probably won't let this happen due to basic knowledge), Ozai wins.

#8 Edited by Sanitrize1999 (1392 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverin, his healing factor is too much. Logan had gotten stripped of all flesh, left as a skeleton and healed in the span of a phone call.

#9 Posted by FlashingSabre (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah unless he blitzes immediately, Wolvie can't touch him. He'd loose eventually.

#10 Posted by LordWhiskers (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine could win but Ozai will fly off and just bombard him with fire from a comfortable distance. The Raging Manlet will have to go for the kill quick

#11 Posted by LoganX360 (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would win , what is this , oh if Oza flys away tactic , are ya trolling ? do you know how far Logan can leap , he can leap mad feet up in the air , even up to a Sentinels head , so that tactic is ridiculous , First off if ya gonna VS anything ya gotta put them to fight the way they fight in their comics persona , not the way you want them to fight , the way they always fight , You trolls usually make up tactics the other person has never made in any comic .

Wolverine has fought Dozens of Mutants & Super Powered & Aliens , lets include all the levels in The DangerRoom so this Oza is just a walk in the park that guy cant take 1 wolverine slash at all .

..till then ..

Make Mine Marvel

#12 Posted by Mial42 (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Wolverine?

#13 Posted by DeathHero61 (13487 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah unless he blitzes immediately, Wolvie can't touch him. He'd loose eventually.

#14 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1661 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
#15 Posted by ShepardOakenPrime (460 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ozai had more places to propel to and stay away then I'd say he could take majority, but that ground is too flat Wolverine should have no problem catching him.

#16 Edited by Watcher5000 (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Ozai being able to put him down, plus it isn't like ozai will know about his healing factor and his adamantium skeleton so he would have no reason to fly away and keep his distance like some are assuming he will do.

Edit: looked at the op, still I don't think he has what it takes to put wolverine down and Logan can definitely outlast ozai if it comes to it.

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (7945 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine could blitz him before he had the chance to fly and even if he did if he took his eye off of wolverine then wolverine could stealth him. wolvrine has tagged ironman and gladiator while they were in the air.

#18 Posted by highaccuser (28577 posts) - - Show Bio

Burning off Logan's flesh repeatedly would put him down, but yeah Logan might just blitz.

#19 Posted by oceanmaster21 (13742 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way

#20 Posted by GothamCiti (2435 posts) - - Show Bio

Burning off Logan's flesh repeatedly would put him down, but yeah Logan might just blitz.

Avatar image for major_hellstorm
#21 Posted by Major_Hellstorm (3667 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you mean Phoenix King Ozai. Also I agree with what was already stated in that Logan would either have to blitz at the start or win or eventually lose.

#22 Edited by cpt_nice (9003 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on starting distance. If they are a few feet away from each other, I could see Logan blitzing. Otherwise Ozai takes to the air and keeps burning him to a crisp, over, and over, and over, and over.

Edit: Did not see the starting distance in the spoiler. At 30 feet, I give Ozai the benefit of the doubt.

#23 Posted by ANTHP2000 (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

Backing Ozai with what others have said. But it's going to take forever to take him down.