Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Wolverine vs Doomslayer (83 votes)

Wolverine 54%
Doomslayer 46%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Each one is bloodlusted. Win by any means. Doomslayer wields pistol,BFG, super shotgun, and chaingun

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know doomslayer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0f185dd5b37
deactivated-5a0f185dd5b37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jay_z94  Online

Logan.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doomguy has a shot with BFG that cooks your insides and organic matter into steamy bloody miss. Thats it though.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jay_z94  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: Guess it could go either way then, depends on whether Logan one shots him before DoomSlayer gets to use it. Does he have any feats of reacting to FTE attacks?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Not really, though Wolverine is not FTE. Which is Mach 3 shit lol.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jay_z94  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: He obviously doesn't do it everytime, but he's actually been FTE multiple times.

It's not really Mach 3 stuff, bullets are essentially FTE but they are around the Mach 1+ range.

Omega_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins

Avatar image for father_sky_ouranos
Father_Sky_Ouranos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know this thing is old as hell, but I just wanted to say that the Slayer takes the cake and then wins the battle

RichHomieBQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RichHomieBQ

Doom Slayer is always bloodlusted. The only time he'd be even more bloodlusted was if he had berserk pack.

Slayer takes this. BFG900. Even if Logan get's close enough to do damage the Praetor armor of Slayer's was described as having "Adamantine" strength, and it stood up to all kinds of resilience tests without being dented so a few clawings probably won't be enough to do him in.

Even if Logan gets close enough to use his claws, IMO functional strength goes to the guy punching holes in demons and ripping them up like paper 24/7. Before you even mention the super shotgun(The punch is closer to a rocket than a conventional double barreled shotgun). Logan's like a cockroach so a BFG shot won't be enough to kill most likely, but an incap counts as a win in my book.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer he has numerous weapons that would obliterate Logan and he is fast enough to keep up with him physically.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 takenstew22  Moderator

Wolverine stomps. Only the BFG can do anything and even then Logan can easily regenerate from it. Meanwhile Doomguy has no answer for his claws.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

Doomslayer he has numerous weapons that would obliterate Logan and he is fast enough to keep up with him physically.

Which of his weapons do you think can put him down?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only the BFG can do anything and even then Logan can easily regenerate from it.

Based on the gallery of scans below, I doubt Wolverine will deal with Doomguy's firearms easily right now.

Taking Logan's appearances as a whole, his performance against high caliber gunfire seem to have varying results.

Though I feel like bringing up the most recent scans in the good-end gallery and this is what I have to say:

- As far as I can tell from this scan, the gun looks like an M134 Minigun. I will just say Chaingun from 2016 codex has bigger rounds and better muzzle velocity.

- I think this person carries .30-06 Springfield cartridges with some modifications. From what I gather, they are mostly used for hunting animals these days.

Doomguy's H.A.R. bullets alone are used for penetrating armored vehicles.

Developments in tank armor soon made tanks generally impervious to 50 caliber rounds, but according to the Marine Corps and other authorities, the 50 caliber can still blast through more lightly armored vehicles, such as armored personnel carriers, and thus clearly through armored limousines.

- vpc.org

Not to mention the upgrades that come with the scope attachment, to which the Chaingun has a similar set.

- Do not know what this gun is, but I will assume the same M134 Minigun.

Overall, I feel that Wolverine has his limits on guns that may have the same or better stats than Doom Slayer's Chaingun. By simple scaling logic, people can probably imagine how devastating a Super Shotgun round would be from mid to point-blank range.

Disclaimer: I am not actually a firearm expert so if I get things wrong....

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomslayer easily

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

Wolverine stomps. Only the BFG can do anything and even then Logan can easily regenerate from it. Meanwhile Doomguy has no answer for his claws.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Logan tears him apart. He regularly tangles with guys well above Doomslayer's weight class, and the BFG is doing f***-all to a guy that got every bit of tissue blasted off his skeleton, and was fine shortly after.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

Only the BFG can do anything and even then Logan can easily regenerate from it.

Based on the gallery of scans below, I doubt Wolverine will deal with Doomguy's firearms easily right now.

Taking Logan's appearances as a whole, his performance against high caliber gunfire seem to have varying results.

Though I feel like bringing up the most recent scans in the good-end gallery and this is what I have to say:

- As far as I can tell from this scan, the gun looks like an M134 Minigun. I will just say Chaingun from 2016 codex has bigger rounds and better muzzle velocity.

- I think this person carries .30-06 Springfield cartridges with some modifications. From what I gather, they are mostly used for hunting animals these days.

Doomguy's H.A.R. bullets alone are used for penetrating armored vehicles.

Developments in tank armor soon made tanks generally impervious to 50 caliber rounds, but according to the Marine Corps and other authorities, the 50 caliber can still blast through more lightly armored vehicles, such as armored personnel carriers, and thus clearly through armored limousines.

- vpc.org

Not to mention the upgrades that come with the scope attachment, to which the Chaingun has a similar set.

- Do not know what this gun is, but I will assume the same M134 Minigun.

Overall, I feel that Wolverine has his limits on guns that may have the same or better stats than Doom Slayer's Chaingun. By simple scaling logic, people can probably imagine how devastating a Super Shotgun round would be from mid to point-blank range.

Disclaimer: I am not actually a firearm expert so if I get things wrong....

This is cool and all but idk why I suddenly get bombarded by this...

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan has this. Whatever Doom Slayer does to him he’ll always heal from it. BFG, Crucible, etc. and while Doom Slayer is strong and fast enough to stand up to Logan physically, I don’t think he’ll be able to get past his claws or put him down.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the Doomslayer can withstand the Adamantium claws I can see him winning by K.O but it'll take a long time.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 takenstew22  Moderator

If the Doomslayer can withstand the Adamantium claws I can see him winning by K.O but it'll take a long time.

He can't withstand them.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Void_Reborn

@void_reborn said:

He can't withstand them.

I thought as much, honestly. He probably has superior cutting feats to the Praetor suit's durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan tears him apart. He regularly tangles with guys well above Doomslayer's weight class, and the BFG is doing f***-all to a guy that got every bit of tissue blasted off his skeleton, and was fine shortly after.

Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ultimate_Knight

@wolverinebatmanftw

He regularly tangles with guys well above Doomslayer's weight class

Doomguy has beat big demons like Icon of Sin, creatures who are most likely above Logan's weight class.

the BFG is doing f***-all to a guy that got every bit of tissue blasted off his skeleton, and was fine shortly after.

This one?

I would argue there is something more to that showing since "lesser" attacks have managed to affect him.

Still, I doubt individuals have to shave off "every fiber" of Wolverine's flesh to win a fight against him.

If the feat is valid though, maybe the BFG's organic-seeking tendrils can still lock Wolverine in place to make it safer for Doom Slayer to do stuff that slow him down like snapping a limb or maybe two. Maybe even twist his neck for a potential quick win.

@void_reborn, @takenstew22

I thought as much, honestly. He probably has superior cutting feats to the Praetor suit's durability.

As far as I know, not even "Planet Buster-Tier" or something like Thor and Thanos can negate his claws from bypassing their skin but I do not think it takes someone with "Planet Buster-Tier+" durability to beat Wolverine.

If Doomguy's armor is not going to help much, maybe his pain tolerance will.

Based on how Doomguy seemingly no-sells the effects of Invulnerability Power-up; which apparently directly makes contact with nerve cells that cause pain or something, I am betting he can survive a number of strikes with the aid of his armor and durability mitigating a slight degree of damage.

To add to that, he was still capable of fighting at "near death" state.

"...Sentinel scouts had found the Outlander bloodied, clawed and near death, mumbling of impending Doom and the forces of Darkness..."

"...We watched as his will overcame his injuries, and in the Blood Arena he proved his worth...."

- History of the Sentinels (Part IV)

The thought of getting aid apparently had not crossed his mind at some point.

"...the Night Sentinels granted him his wish as they ventured through the hellgates with the Stranger in tow. They knew no rest, fighting in the unnatural elements and training under the blood-moon of night. The Stranger suffered exhaustion, wounds, and sickness, but asked for no aid and was offered none."

- History of the Sentinels (Part VII)

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate_knight: Doomslayer is also very powerful which is why I doubt he will lose but I'm not sure what he can do to permanently put down Wolverine.

Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimate_knight: Doomslayer is also very powerful which is why I doubt he will lose but I'm not sure what he can do to permanently put down Wolverine.

I do not think Wolverine can be put down permanently (AKA killed) by "traditional" means, but it has not stopped others from "beating" him the same way though.

Avatar image for supersayianjay222
SuperSayianJay222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine beats him easily, slayer has nothing to hurt Logan with

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really highballing Doomslayer...

Logan has regenerated from bare skeletons and remained conscious against enraged Hulk punches. This is nothing to him.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 takenstew22  Moderator

Avatar image for deactivated-5f86fcff65eac
deactivated-5f86fcff65eac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine fanboys literally know nothing about Doom Slayer and the lore about him, seriously you all think his little adamantium claws is gonna pierce through the praetor armor that can withstand lava? Oh and since Doom Slayer has the BFG here all he needs to do is fire it and Wolverine is reduced to a skeleton. Doom Slayer wins.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine fanboys literally know nothing about Doom Slayer and the lore about him, seriously you all think his little adamantium claws is gonna pierce through the praetor armor that can withstand lava? Oh and since Doom Slayer has the BFG here all he needs to do is fire it and Wolverine is reduced to a skeleton. Doom Slayer wins.

Lol, the bullshit is strong with this one

kingsfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kingsfield

An interesting matchup for sure...

A man in a green armored suit of "adamantium-strength" vs another man with an adamantium skeleton.

One has killed a form of God, the other one dukes it out with the likes of the Hulk

You also made this thread before Doom Eternal came out, so we don't know if we can include his equipment launcher. The "ice-bomb" in particular could be very useful in this case to buy Doomslayer some time.

That being said, I don't really see Wolverine taking this unless the Doomslayer makes a grave tactical error and Logan catches him by surprise. His speed and combat experience (stated to go on for Millennia in Hell) gives him a considerable edge, though I will say Wolverine probably has more experience in fighting varied foes.

While the Praetor suit is extremely high in durability, the codex explicitly stated it was "almost impervious" to their tests to damage it, so it's definitely not indestructible if Wolverine manages to land a hit. If the new Praetor suit is stronger than the former, we don't know yet.

If the Doomslayer had his crucible, I'd bump the odds more. Since that sword has the ability to kill Immortal beings/gods and such. But you didn't mention that weapon either, so I'm assuming he doesn't have it.

The way I see this playing out is that they duke it out until Logan manages to land a noticeable cut into Doomslayer's armor. Caught by surprise from the durability of his skeleton, Doomslayer BFG's Logan and walks away briefly until VEGA notifies him that Logan is not down for the count. As they both see Logan regenerating in the distance, VEGA devises a plan to open up a portal to Hell that the Doomslayer will knock him into and deal with him later.

If the Doomslayer doesn't have VEGA, this goes on forever.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know anything about Doom, but I hate when people act like Logan instantly heals from absolutely anything. The dude got drop for a good while when Winter Soldier shot him with just 3 well placed handgun shots across the chest.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly not enough vidya players or Doom fans here, Wolverine would be absolutely eviscerated.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 takenstew22  Moderator

Wolverine can kill him if he gets in close enough.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MAZAHS117  Online

I mean if DOOM-guy lands a shot with the BFG…I’m not sure any of his other weapons here will do too much. May come down to if Wolverine gets dropped with the BFG

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AxiomPulse

Doomslayer is like a godlike being. Generally I don't tend to use wiki but the helix stone from the game does indeed state this:

"According to the Helix Stone and Runes found in Hell, it reveals some parts about the identity of the Doom Marine when it depicts the Doom Marine in the Praetor Suit fighting demons under the supervision of the hooded figure who Hell refers as Seraphim. Hell force even claims that the Seraphim is responsible for giving the Doom Marine strength and speed to fight the demon for eons."-Doom Wiki.

So Doomslayer aside from having his genetic enhancements was blessed by a seraphim which in the Christian literature is the highest rank of the angels and the most powerful of the angel hierarchy.

With that said, this has given him exaggerated levels of strength that has allowed him to kill the biggest and most powerful demons of Hell single handily. To give you an idea, the titans of hell are so large that some dwarf buildings and landscapes:

No Caption Provided

And doomslayer has defeated them all by himself, Wolverine simply doesn't stand a chance against the power and strength of the Doomslayer.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@axiompulse: Doomguy hasn't shown the durability to tank his claws.

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axiompulse: Doomguy hasn't shown the durability to tank his claws.

I'm going to assume that you didnt play the games based on the statement or are merely joking. Hope its the latter lol.

The crucible blade is the most powerful weapon in the verse which has been infused by hell energy which equates to the power of a celestial star and the doomslayer is immune to that.

Also, why would doomslayer not be able to tank wolverine claws? He literally has been infused by the power of a seraphim.....

kingsfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axiompulse: This really boils down to is "Does the Doomslayer have the means/capabilities of destroying Adamantium?"

To do so in the Marvel universe, you typically need godlike powers/abilities (usually magic) or powers like Magneto. Considering he doesn't have the Crucible from OP's first post, this makes this VS a bit tougher to answer.

Personally I don't think he has the means to, but I do think VEGA can help him out here and teleport Logan off to Hell or somewhere else like I said in my previous comment.

AxiomPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AxiomPulse
@kingsfield said:

@axiompulse: This really boils down to is "Does the Doomslayer have the means/capabilities of destroying Adamantium?"

To do so in the Marvel universe, you typically need godlike powers/abilities (usually magic) or powers like Magneto. Considering he doesn't have the Crucible from OP's first post, this makes this VS a bit tougher to answer.

Personally I don't think he has the means to, but I do think VEGA can help him out here and teleport Logan off to Hell or somewhere else like I said in my previous comment.

People keep proving my point that most of users here don't play the doom games. The BFG is powered by ARGENT ENEGY. That energy is created by pure Hell energy. Argent is essentially Hell and Heaven energy mixed together. The "Soul" of a demon is not capable of being destroyed. In 2016, it was stated that the Doomslayer's Praetor suit does not simply protect him, but it also "Absorbs" the energy of the demons Doomslayer kills.

Doomslayer is gonna grind wolverine and his adamantium body to dust.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomslayer gets cut in half.