Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Wolverine vs Deathstroke(Bloodlusted) (No morals)

(Wolverine can enter his rage mode)

Story:

Wolverine is on the run from Shield. They wan't him dead. The X-men have splitting up and they are no more.

Wolverine takes refugee in the snowy parts of Canada. There he wanders the forest hurt and injured from killing 180 shield agents.

Wolverine pases out due to severe exhaustion.

2 weeks later he wakes up in a cabin Where he is given a drink by a little girl and women. Wolverine stays with the small family.

They take care of him. And Wolverine falls in love with the little girls mother.

While Woverine is eating breakfeast with the family. The Mom is shoot by a sniper. Wolverine and the girl ducks under the table.

But the little girl runs toward here dead mother."Noooooo"said Wolverine.

The Girl is shot. Wolverine is pissed and bust out of the cabin.

"I have come to kill you"

Deathstroke was hired by shield to find and kill Wolverine.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Wolverine screams and then charges.

No Caption Provided

Remember this is a all out battle to the death!!!!!!!!!!! No holds bar. They can do anything. nothing is off limits. They are far far away from people and are in the middle of no where.

To make things more interesting. Since bears can smell food. There will be 4 brown bears trying to eat them.

No Caption Provided

Who wins this death battle?

Note: Deathstroke really doesn't have prep. It is just a find and kill mission. They don't give him very much time to study Wolverine.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spidey 15

Since is to the death. Wolverine will eventually land a hit after a very hard fight. 
If it was to KO, then Slade would win. 
=]

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15 said:
" Since is to the death. Wolverine will eventually land a hit after a very hard fight. If it was to KO, then Slade would win. =] "
Not necessarily. If Deathstroke has his promethium sword, he could decapitate Wolverine and kill him. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: Hmm true. 

And now that i read better the OP, Shield hired slade. That means he has prep. So yes, Slade wins. 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15: Agreed, although Deathstroke would win without prep also. 
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

I made this match because . I wanted to see who would win in a 1 on 1 match and then I wanted to put a story in it.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Amegashita

I'm guessing Deathstroke has prep?  If so, Slade wins, in a stomp.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spidey 15
@King-Stranglehold da first: You shouldn't put the story. You actually gave prep to Slade. 
=]
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Magian

Nice story. I think that Slade has the advantage here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

It sounds like Slade has way too much prep here.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@ComicMan24 said:
"Nice story. I think that Slade has the advantage here. "

Thanks
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@spidey 15 said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: You shouldn't put the story. You actually gave prep to Slade. =] "

Were is everyone geting prep from. 

He only has 1 minute because shield just tells him they want him dead. 

They dont go into explainment. 

I should put that. 

Deathstroke really doesnt care. 

They just tell him that they want Wolverine dead and Deathstroke goes looking for him. 

Its just a find and kill mission.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spidey 15
@ComicMan24 said:
" Nice story. I think that Slade has the advantage here. "
Indeed, nice story. 
=]
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Don't forget about the brown bears.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By lagoon_boy
Deathstroke. Brown bears are non-factors.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Magian
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" Don't forget about the brown bears. "
I don't think that the bears could do much here. Maybe serve as a distraction.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15
@King-Stranglehold da first: Sorry but some bears won't be a problem at some guys that have either claws or swords or guns etc... 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467

Deathstroke has killed a tiger before. Obviously, different principles apply when facing a bear, but Deathstroke should have no difficulty with it. Bears are no obstacle. 

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

The bears are just to make it worse and is to longer the energy. 

Because they are gone waste there time fighting the bears first. 

Thus making themsleves tired.
SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SmoothJammin

Wolvie is a tough S.O.B. I think his pain tolerance can endure whatever Slade dishes out. Logan tears through the grizzlies like ribbons & takes a hit to give one until Slade realizes his mark doesn't play games. Logans animalistic instincts take over blocking out whatever mental distractions the cold has on his body. Deathstroke just can't put him down in an environment an enraged wolverine is already so accustomed to. Logans technique may not be pretty but it gets the job done after a war with deathstroke that has his adrenaline/fury play a big factor in winning the upper hand
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spidey 15
@King-Stranglehold da first: Well, the bears are only 4 and one shot tag from either slade or logan can kill them. Also both of them have enough stamina to not get tired from a fight with bears. Especially when this fight will only last a few seconds. 
=]
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Magian
@spidey 15 said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first: Well, the bears are only 4 and one shot tag from either slade or logan can kill them. Also both of them have enough stamina to not get tired from a fight with bears. Especially when this fight will only last a few seconds. =] "
I agree with this. The bears can't do much here.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheDEMON!

I'm gone have to say Wolverine ftw. He is in his beseker mode. Nice match.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Silver2467
@TheDEMON!: There is absolutely nothing Wolverine can do to defeat an opponent who can take numerous bullet wounds to the chest from Ravager and still take him down; fight against Raven, Starfire, Donna Troy, and Kid Flash at once; react to Kid Flash (who can move faster than light); defeat BatMan more than once; outmaneuver SuperMan; kill several gunmen only a few feet away from himself; fight against BatMan, Dick, and Tim at once; and so on. Wolverine loses. 
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheDEMON!
@Silver2467 said:
" @TheDEMON!: There is absolutely nothing Wolverine can do to defeat an opponent who can take numerous bullet wounds to the chest from Ravager and still take him down; fight against Raven, Starfire, Donna Troy, and Kid Flash at once; react to Kid Flash (who can move faster than light); defeat BatMan more than once; outmaneuver SuperMan; kill several gunmen only a few feet away from himself; fight against BatMan, Dick, and Tim at once; and so on. Wolverine loses.  "
Wolverine also went toe to toe with Thor,Hulk,Sentry(I think),Juggernaut,Magneto,etc.

He also impaled Thanos in the chest before being turned to stone.

Wolverine is also in his beserker stage he loses his humanity and is also crazy.

Since in the story deathstroke killed the family I think Wolverine is gone go 100& hard on Deathstroke. But it won't be easy.

The bears are useless.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467
@TheDEMON! said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @TheDEMON!: There is absolutely nothing Wolverine can do to defeat an opponent who can take numerous bullet wounds to the chest from Ravager and still take him down; fight against Raven, Starfire, Donna Troy, and Kid Flash at once; react to Kid Flash (who can move faster than light); defeat BatMan more than once; outmaneuver SuperMan; kill several gunmen only a few feet away from himself; fight against BatMan, Dick, and Tim at once; and so on. Wolverine loses.  "
Wolverine also went toe to toe with Thor,Hulk,Sentry(I think),Juggernaut,Magneto,etc.  He also impaled Thanos in the chest before being turned to stone.  Wolverine is also in his beserker stage he loses his humanity and is also crazy.   Since in the story deathstroke killed the family I think Wolverine is gone go 100& hard on Deathstroke. But it won't be easy.  The bears are useless. "
Wolverine cannot defeat Thor, Juggernaut, or Magneto. He never has, and he never will. To my knowledge, he has never faced Sentry. To date, Hulk has more victories over Logan than he does over Hulk. Besides, fighting Hulk and fighting Deathstroke are two entirely different scenarios.  

Being in his berserker state will make no difference to Deathstroke. He can think 9 times faster, has instantaneous reflexes, and a healing factor himself. 

Slade wins. 
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#27  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Deathstroke Gets Eaten By A Bear. Wolverine Kills The Bears. End Of Battle.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well First off, Slade would not kill a child like that, lol. Second, Slade wins, he doesn't need a lot of prep to beat Wolverine.

gunjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By gunjin

the bears aren't absolutely useless. if one of them gets a lucky swipe at anyone's head, grizzlies are said to have enough power to decapitate a man. and logan's cartilage/tendon isn't covered in adamantium.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheDEMON!
@spidey 15 said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" I'm gone have to say Wolverine ftw. He is in his beseker mode. Nice match. "

At his beserker rage, Wolverine went down by daredevil when he landed a nerve strike on him. Slade's reflexes are enough to dodge most of Slade's hits.  
Hulk is neither as fast or skilled as Slade so stop using ABC logic. Wolverine went against Thor twice and thor totally raped him. Neither he went toe to toe with Sentry. Sentry totally humiliate him. 
Here is Logan at his beresker being owned by a nerve strike 

"
That's called bad writing. Wolverine would have beaten him.
  Daredevil states Wolverine’s sense of smell as better than his and alludes to Wolverine having impressive hearing:
1. http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9838/73733970ep3.jpg 

Wolverine dodges automatic gunfire while being attacked with nerve gas:
1. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/...e1611jl0qt6.jpg

Wolverine attacks a thug. He speed blitzes the man before he can use his trigger finger and his claws come out but he retracts them before the punch, faster than anyone recognizes.
1. http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/...eedhelennb3.jpg
2. http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/...edhelen2ak9.jpg

I say Wolverine ftw.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhhhhhh....Deathstroke. Seriously, this guy is almost as bad in the battle forums as Storm. I'll never buy another comic with this guy in it.  

Amazing how these forums have a way of doing that. Nothing against anyone but the guy's been built up to ridiculous levels by writers to the point it makes me sick to my stomach.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheDEMON!
@Jake Fury said:
"  Ahhhhhhh....Deathstroke. Seriously, this guy is almost as bad in the battle forums as Storm. I'll never buy another comic with this guy in it.   Amazing how these forums have a way of doing that. Nothing against anyone but the guy's been built up to ridiculous levels by writers to the point it makes me sick to my stomach. "
lmao!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@TheDEMON!: No it's not bad writing. There is nothing wrong for being affected by a nerve strike even if you have healing, so there is nothing wrong for being beaten by DD.

Your scan with the smell is irrelevant and i don't know why even you have posted it. 

Here are some scans with Slade's reaction 

Dodge bullets from Point Blank      

Dodge star bolts from Starfire from Point Blank. Even Starfire admitted how amazing reflexes, Slade has.  
Dodge star bolts from Starfire from Point Blank. Even Starfire admitted how amazing reflexes, Slade has.  

React as fast as he thinks  

Being able to take on kid flash with his reflexes  

Skilled and fast enough to move his bo-staff in order to destroy so many rocks that were coming at him  
Skilled and fast enough to move his bo-staff in order to destroy so many rocks that were coming at him  
These are some scans that shows Slade's reaction time. 
Also IIRC, Slade put Zatana down with a nerve strike. That show his knowledge on nerve strike. 

And since here he has prep, the fight will be even more easy. 

Slade wins. 

=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury said:
"  Ahhhhhhh....Deathstroke. Seriously, this guy is almost as bad in the battle forums as Storm. I'll never buy another comic with this guy in it.   Amazing how these forums have a way of doing that. Nothing against anyone but the guy's been built up to ridiculous levels by writers to the point it makes me sick to my stomach. "
=[

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: 

Sorry buddy maybe I should have finished my coffee first! LOL
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: LOL, it's ok. I just like Slade and your post make me a little sad.  
=]
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheDEMON!
@spidey 15 said:

" @TheDEMON!: No it's not bad writing. There is nothing wrong for being affected by a nerve strike even if you have healing, so there is nothing wrong for being beaten by DD.

Your scan with the smell is irrelevant and i don't know why even you have posted it. 

These are some scans that shows Slade's reaction time. Also IIRC, Slade put Zatana down with a nerve strike. That show his knowledge on nerve strike.  And since here he has prep, the fight will be even more easy.  Slade wins.  =] "

My turn : 

A host of men shoot at Wolverine; He moves so fast to avoid the gunfire that it appears as if he's vanished:
1. http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3725/speedbarvw6.jpg 

When Wolverine is freed from mind control, his vengeance is faster than the human eye can follow:
1. http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/...rtoofastzm2.jpg
2. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/...toofast2tw4.jpg

Wolverine moves faster than Mac Hudson can comprehend:
1. http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6031/fastgl6.jpg

Wolves already beat DD.

Wolverine puts DD in a full nelson in only a few panels, even after DD blindsides him:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/...sents151hm4.jpg
2. http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/...sents151qe0.jpg

Wolverine gets jumped by Cable; They go hand to hand for a moment, and Wolverine proves he could have killed him with one punch but he doesn't have his claws out; The fight of course ends before it's finished:
1. http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3087/nmcable1cw5.jpg
2. http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/4223/nmcable2jz9.jpg
3. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6258/nmcable5wc2.jpg
4. http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9927/nmcable6mw7.jpg
5. http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7903/nmcable8im5.jpg
6. http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/6066/nmcable9pj7.jpg

Hulk punches Wolverine into a concrete crater (not holding back either); Wolvie just rubs his jaw and shrugs it off:
1. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/...ulkpunchft5.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/...lkpunch2rb9.jpg

Wolverine gets punched by Hulk from New York to Boston and just gets up (later he hops the first train ride back to the fight, but it's the wrong train):
1. http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/...lkpunchbjt2.jpg
2. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/...kpunchb2np3.jpg
3. http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/...kpunchb3di4.jpg

Wolverine embeds his claws into Thanos' chest before being turned into rubber.
1. http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4366/thanosbr0.jpg

Bone-Clawed Wolverine draws blood from Thanos:
1. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/...tsthanostc6.jpg 

Wolverine does battle with three guys in "sentry" suits ironically enough, designed to guard the vault and take down supers on Venom's caliber. They try to kill Wolverine sawing his throat open causing massive blood loss; It doesn't work and Wolverine is still able to put up 3 pages of fight against Sentry which isn't something to be ashamed of at all:
1. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8263/sentryar5.jpg
2. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8876/sentry1ca8.jpg
3. http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5227/sentry2ve3.jpg

Wolverine and Deathstroke are just  as much on the same level.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@TheDEMON! said:
" @spidey 15 said:

" @TheDEMON!: No it's not bad writing. There is nothing wrong for being affected by a nerve strike even if you have healing, so there is nothing wrong for being beaten by DD.

These are some scans that shows Slade's reaction time. Also IIRC, Slade put Zatana down with a nerve strike. That show his knowledge on nerve strike.  And since here he has prep, the fight will be even more easy.  Slade wins.  =] "

My turn : 

A host of men shoot at Wolverine; He moves so fast to avoid the gunfire that it appears as if he's vanished:

When Wolverine is freed from mind control, his vengeance is faster than the human eye can follow:

Wolves already beat DD.

Wolverine puts DD in a full nelson in only a few panels, even after DD blindsides him:

Wolverine gets jumped by Cable; They go hand to hand for a moment, and Wolverine proves he could have killed him with one punch but he doesn't have his claws out; The fight of course ends before it's finished:

Hulk punches Wolverine into a concrete crater (not holding back either); Wolvie just rubs his jaw and shrugs it off:

Wolverine gets punched by Hulk from New York to Boston and just gets up (later he hops the first train ride back to the fight, but it's the wrong train):

Wolverine does battle with three guys in "sentry" suits ironically enough, designed to guard the vault and take down supers on Venom's caliber. They try to kill Wolverine sawing his throat open causing massive blood loss; It doesn't work and Wolverine is still able to put up 3 pages of fight against Sentry which isn't something to be ashamed of at all:

"
Your first scan does not show anything more impressive than what i've shown. 
Since when Slade's eye is human. His reaction is far above human and i already proved it to you. Also the fact that he uses 90% of his brain is another proof. 
Who cares if he already beaten DD. I've shown the scan with the nerve strike to show you that Logan can be affected by it and he can lose by this. 
Also as far as i know, DD in his armor should be slower and agiler than he usually is, but i don't really care. 
Slade had taken punches by superboy and Kid flash. He is really durable. 
Also i never said that Slade will beat Logan with his strength but his skills. Your scans with Hulk are irrelevant. 
Your rest scans also prove nothing since no one used his skills to beat him.  
Also don't forget that Slade has prep. 
=]
Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The amazing Spider-man
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheDEMON!
@spidey 15 said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @spidey 15 said:

My turn : 

Wolves already beat DD.

"
Your first scan does not show anything more impressive than what i've shown. Since when Slade's eye is human. His reaction is far above human and i already proved it to you. Also the fact that he uses 90% of his brain is another proof. Who cares if he already beaten DD. I've shown the scan with the nerve strike to show you that Logan can be affected by it and he can lose by this. Also as far as i know, DD in his armor should be slower and agiler than he usually is, but i don't really care. Slade had taken punches by superboy and Kid flash. He is really durable. Also i never said that Slade will beat Logan with his strength but his skills. Your scans with Hulk are irrelevant. Your rest scans also prove nothing since no one used his skills to beat him.  Also don't forget that Slade has prep. =] "
No he doesent. King said so. read the note.

Plus Wolverine took a blast from Thor.I have the scan.
 How are the hulk scans and the other bad?
It clearly shows Wolvs being albe to go up against tough people.
So is Wolverine.
Plus wolverine is smart when it comes to fighting.
He learned different fight styles around the world.
There is no prep.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spidey 15
@TheDEMON!:  

What are you talking about? 

As for the thor blast, it's still irrelevant. Slade won't use any blast, he will use a nerve strike. 
Yes they are bad because Slade won't use his strength here. 
And i already shown you that Logan had been taken out by a nerve strike. 
When it comes to fighting, Slade is smarter, He is a lot better tactitian and has been proven many times. And since Logan is at his beresker he possibly won't use his mind. 
He rarely uses all of his skills. 
There is, read the OP. Slade is hired by SHIELD to kill Logan. He will bring with him his Promethium sword. 
Slade wins. 
=]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
" @Jake Fury: LOL, it's ok. I just like Slade and your post make me a little sad.  =] "

I actually like him too. But I don't think he's unbeatable. My pre-coffee post was certainly not directed at you good sir.  
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: It's ok. But no one said he is unbeatable. The thing is that against certain characters, he has more chances than them IMO. 
=]
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheDEMON!
@spidey 15 said:
" @TheDEMON!:  

What are you talking about?  As for the thor blast, it's still irrelevant. Slade won't use any blast, he will use a nerve strike. Yes they are bad because Slade won't use his strength here. And i already shown you that Logan had been taken out by a nerve strike. When it comes to fighting, Slade is smarter, He is a lot better tactitian and has been proven many times. And since Logan is at his beresker he possibly won't use his mind. He rarely uses all of his skills. There is, read the OP. Slade is hired by SHIELD to kill Logan. He will bring with him his Promethium sword. Slade wins. =] "
I didnt say he would use blast.

I  meant Wolverine is just a much as durable. That is what it was meant for. Wolverine wont be holding back.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spidey 15
@TheDEMON!: He is very durable. But this is because of his bones, he can still be affected by nerve strikes. And even if he is not holding back he can still be defeated. 
=]
SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SmoothJammin
@spidey 15:
I'm not anti--deathstroke but lemme just say that if he was able to single handedly man handle the teen titans and best the flash, how come the bat family knocked him out so easily towards the end of infinite crisis?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
" @Jake Fury: It's ok. But no one said he is unbeatable. The thing is that against certain characters, he has more chances than them IMO. =] "

Very true. Sometimes, I just get the feeling that people see his name and automatically say Slade wins! LOL

While I do think he could defeat Wolverine I also think Logan could give him the fight of a lifetime.  

Anways, sorry for sounding so snarky!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spidey 15
@SmoothJammin: I never seen the fight but i've heard about it. Sorry but without scans, i can't really judge. Also slade already beaten some members of the bat family before IIRC. 
  =]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Jake Fury: It's ok. But no one said he is unbeatable. The thing is that against certain characters, he has more chances than them IMO. =] "
Very true. Sometimes, I just get the feeling that people see his name and automatically say Slade wins! LOL While I do think he could defeat Wolverine I also think Logan could give him the fight of a lifetime.   Anways, sorry for sounding so snarky! "
It's ok. Indeed the fight with Logan it won't be easy, but as you said, he can beat him. 
=]