Wolverine vs. Deathstroke

wolfdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wolfdaman

Who do you think takes it Wolverine or Deathstroke? I'm thinking Wolverine might have the slight edge in fighting ability.
Post Edited:2008-02-18 18:21:25

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Deathstroke.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Yeah i agree Wolverine probably wins. Although destroke was a G wolverine might possible take this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Yeah i agree Wolverine probably wins. Although destroke was a G wolverine might possible take this."

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Yeah i agree Wolverine probably wins. Although destroke was a G wolverine might possible take this."
.........."

Here you go again.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
.........."
Here you go again."

I put ......... because I didn't understand you post.You said you thing Wolverine but is that what you really meant?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
.........."
Here you go again."
I put ......... because I didn't understand you post.You said you thing Wolverine but is that what you really meant?"

If it wasn't what i ment i wouldn't have posted it and said deadstroke.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
.........."
Here you go again."
I put ......... because I didn't understand you post.You said you thing Wolverine but is that what you really meant?"
If it wasn't what i ment i wouldn't have posted it and said deadstroke."

Well I don't think Wolverine stands a chance.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

He does he has been in the army knows how to fight can go into blind rage getting rid of pain and won't tire out for a few good weeks. Deathstroke is an execellent fighter very good with weapons so is wolverine but he does like deathstrokes type to much. Deathstroke is also alot smarter in a way as he was able to break a gls fingers all ten of then and catch flash off guard killing him. Wolverine wins.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

They already fought, wolverine won after a very closed battle. And is one of those crossover fights that you can agree with the result

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"He does he has been in the army knows how to fight can go into blind rage getting rid of pain and won't tire out for a few good weeks. Deathstroke is an execellent fighter very good with weapons so is wolverine but he does like deathstrokes type to much. Deathstroke is also alot smarter in a way as he was able to break a gls fingers all ten of then and catch flash off guard killing him. Wolverine wins."

Deathstroke beat the JLA.Wolverine probably couldn't even beat the weakest member of the JLA.I still don't understand you post either because you basically explained how much better than Wolverine,Deathstroke was and then said Wolverine wins..that doesn't make sense.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nighthunter says:

"They already fought, wolverine won after a very closed battle. And is one of those crossover fights that you can agree with the result"

Deathstroke is a better fighter and is lighyears smarter than Wolverine.How can he lose

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"He does he has been in the army knows how to fight can go into blind rage getting rid of pain and won't tire out for a few good weeks. Deathstroke is an execellent fighter very good with weapons so is wolverine but he does like deathstrokes type to much. Deathstroke is also alot smarter in a way as he was able to break a gls fingers all ten of then and catch flash off guard killing him. Wolverine wins."
Deathstroke beat the JLA.Wolverine probably couldn't even beat the weakest member of the JLA.I still don't understand you post either because you basically explained how much better than Wolverine,Deathstroke was and then said Wolverine wins..that doesn't make sense."

Simple in wolverine first comic who did he fight Hulk and Wendigo. Who won Wolverine killed a being that was immortal and could lift about 150 tons or more and was stronger then hulk lets just say death stroke won't be doing that anytime soon. Wait thiers not wolverine had been fighting for how long??? A few good weeks. Wolverine has killed exavier who is a better fighter then both of the two combined he has had some of the hardest villains ever you should check them out some time and still came out ontop. Deathstroke would put up a good fight but he won't win and you haven't even put up reason i put up reasons for both of them.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i vote for wolverine he will win

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nighthunter

Vance Astro says:

"Nighthunter says:
"They already fought, wolverine won after a very closed battle. And is one of those crossover fights that you can agree with the result"

Deathstroke is a better fighter and is lighyears smarter than Wolverine.How can he lose"

false

Wolverine is a better fighter, Deathstroke is a good fighter but without his enchanced strength, reflexes,etc he wouldn't have won half of the battles he has had

Deathstroke is the smartest, I give him that.

But this is like if Deathstroke fights a Deadpool with better hand to hand combat and a stronger healing factor, that without counting that Wolverine is way smarter.

Is close, but Wolverine wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Deathstroke beat the JLA.Wolverine probably couldn't even beat the weakest member of the JLA.I still don't understand you post either because you basically explained how much better than Wolverine,Deathstroke was and then said Wolverine wins..that doesn't make sense."
Simple in wolverine first comic who did he fight Hulk and Wendigo. Who won Wolverine killed a being that was immortal and could lift about 150 tons or more and was stronger then hulk lets just say death stroke won't be doing that anytime soon. Wait thiers not wolverine had been fighting for how long??? A few good weeks. Wolverine has killed exavier who is a better fighter then both of the two combined he has had some of the hardest villains ever you should check them out some time and still came out ontop. Deathstroke would put up a good fight but he won't win and you haven't even put up reason i put up reasons for both of them."

-Wolverine fought normal Hulk and stood a chance.He stood none against World War Hulk.

-There's two Wendigos.

-Who is Exavier?

-Deatstroke beat several people that I know Wolverine couldn't.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Simple in wolverine first comic who did he fight Hulk and Wendigo. Who won Wolverine killed a being that was immortal and could lift about 150 tons or more and was stronger then hulk lets just say death stroke won't be doing that anytime soon. Wait thiers not wolverine had been fighting for how long??? A few good weeks. Wolverine has killed exavier who is a better fighter then both of the two combined he has had some of the hardest villains ever you should check them out some time and still came out ontop. Deathstroke would put up a good fight but he won't win and you haven't even put up reason i put up reasons for both of them."
-Wolverine fought normal Hulk and stood a chance.He stood none against World War Hulk. -There's two Wendigos. -Who is Exavier? -Deatstroke beat several people that I know Wolverine couldn't."

The bad guy in the wheel chair he when he could walk he was considered one of the best fighters considering he knew how to fight and he would know what you do before you do it. That wasn't a calm hulk if you actually read the comic it was a savage hulk and wendigo. Wolverine had to stop hulk from gettng to canada. Thier are way more versions then two wendigos this happens to be in the category of the strong wendigo that was stronger then hulk.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Nighthunter says:
Deathstroke is a better fighter and is lighyears smarter than Wolverine.How can he lose"
false Wolverine is a better fighter, Deathstroke is a good fighter but without his enchanced strength, reflexes,etc he wouldn't have won half of the battles he has had Deathstroke is the smartest, I give him that. But this is like if Deathstroke fights a Deadpool with better hand to hand combat and a stronger healing factor, that without counting that Wolverine is way smarter. Is close, but Wolverine wins"

i agree

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nighthunter says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Nighthunter says:
false Wolverine is a better fighter, Deathstroke is a good fighter but without his enchanced strength, reflexes,etc he wouldn't have won half of the battles he has had Deathstroke is the smartest, I give him that. But this is like if Deathstroke fights a Deadpool with better hand to hand combat and a stronger healing factor, that without counting that Wolverine is way smarter. Is close, but Wolverine wins"
Wolverine is not a better fighter..
Post Edited:2008-02-18 23:38:19
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Woverine is. Besides that i don't think deathstroke actually has anything that would take out wolverine unless he wants to take himself out even then it still wouldn't work. Also wwh did beat wolverine yeah but if he got a hold of deathstroke don't you think it would have been alot worse???

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Woverine is. Besides that i don't think deathstroke actually has anything that would take out wolverine unless he wants to take himself out even then it still wouldn't work. Also wwh did beat wolverine yeah but if he got a hold of deathstroke don't you think it would have been alot worse???"

No,because Deathstroke isn't dumb enough to take Hulk head on.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nighthunter

Vance Astro says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Nighthunter says:

Wolverine is not a better fighter..."

experience my friend

Wolverine is one of the best fighters of Marvel

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Woverine is. Besides that i don't think deathstroke actually has anything that would take out wolverine unless he wants to take himself out even then it still wouldn't work. Also wwh did beat wolverine yeah but if he got a hold of deathstroke don't you think it would have been alot worse???"
No,because Deathstroke isn't dumb enough to take Hulk head on."

Your right deathstroke will throw grenades and shot guns at hulk in hopes of peircing his durable skin which only adamntium bullets would do. That makes no sense the reason wolverine tried to go close up was because that was the only way he would winobviously and he by accident got caught just by accident deathstroke has lost to the heros unless he was so smart he did it on purpose???

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Your right deathstroke will throw grenades and shot guns at hulk in hopes of peircing his durable skin which only adamntium bullets would do. That makes no sense the reason wolverine tried to go close up was because that was the only way he would winobviously and he by accident got caught just by accident deathstroke has lost to the heros unless he was so smart he did it on purpose???"

What makes sense is.If D-Stroke saw he couldn't phase Hulk he wouldn't put his self in a position to get the sh!t beat out of him.He would go back and devise a plan.Wolverine took him head on because he's an animal.All he knows is fighting and instincts.He's in no y a tactician.Deathstroke may have lost to heroes but none weaker than Wolverine.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By POHOCOM

I think the fight would come down to smarts. That means Deathstroke, the man who uses 90% of his brain capacity. I've seen Wolverine outsmarted before. If others could do it, certainly Deathstroke should be able to find a way to win. Not before getting roughed up pretty good though.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Your right deathstroke will throw grenades and shot guns at hulk in hopes of peircing his durable skin which only adamntium bullets would do. That makes no sense the reason wolverine tried to go close up was because that was the only way he would winobviously and he by accident got caught just by accident deathstroke has lost to the heros unless he was so smart he did it on purpose???"
What makes sense is.If D-Stroke saw he couldn't phase Hulk he wouldn't put his self in a position to get the sh!t beat out of him.He would go back and devise a plan.Wolverine took him head on because he's an animal.All he knows is fighting and instincts.He's in no y a tactician.Deathstroke may have lost to heroes but none weaker than Wolverine."

Yes he has your just making things up as you go along now wolverine has fought others like the juggernaut Thor captian america thanos galactus even tell me when yo have seen deathstroke take on any of those types of people??? If you actually paid attention to wolverine while he was out all theses years he doesn't carry guns and has claws when you have claws you have to come close to hit some one i don't know if you haven't noticed tha yet but thats how you use them. Deathstrokes weapons may work on wolverine but its not gonna hurt hulk or juggernaut.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher

POHOCOM says:

"I think the fight would come down to smarts. That means Deathstroke, the man who uses 90% of his brain capacity. I've seen Wolverine outsmarted before. If others could do it, certainly Deathstroke should be able to find a way to win. Not before getting roughed up pretty good though. "

What about the fact deathstroke already lost to him and also wolverine will out last hime and won't have to worry about fatigue or getting tired.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
What makes sense is.If D-Stroke saw he couldn't phase Hulk he wouldn't put his self in a position to get the sh!t beat out of him.He would go back and devise a plan.Wolverine took him head on because he's an animal.All he knows is fighting and instincts.He's in no y a tactician.Deathstroke may have lost to heroes but none weaker than Wolverine."
Yes he has your just making things up as you go along now wolverine has fought others like the juggernaut Thor captian america thanos galactus even tell me when yo have seen deathstroke take on any of those types of people??? If you actually paid attention to wolverine while he was out all theses years he doesn't carry guns and has claws when you have claws you have to come close to hit some one i don't know if you haven't noticed tha yet but thats how you use them. Deathstrokes weapons may work on wolverine but its not gonna hurt hulk or juggernaut."

I'm not making things up as I go along because I didn't say anything false.

-Wolverine never beat Juggernaut and he can't,He can't beat Thor and I don't remeber him beating Cap either.I'm almost positive he never fought Thanos or Galactus because he would have died.

-Deatstroke beat 2 Green Lanterns.Both more powerful than anyone Wolverine's beaten.

-Who the f#ck said Wolverine carried guns..Oh wait he did before.Shows how much you know about Wolverine.

-Deathstroke is smart enough to know how to use his weapons.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"POHOCOM says:
"I think the fight would come down to smarts. That means Deathstroke, the man who uses 90% of his brain capacity. I've seen Wolverine outsmarted before. If others could do it, certainly Deathstroke should be able to find a way to win. Not before getting roughed up pretty good though. "
What about the fact deathstroke already lost to him and also wolverine will out last hime and won't have to worry about fatigue or getting tired."

CROSSOVERS DON'T COUNT!!!

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By POHOCOM

zee crusher says:

"POHOCOM says:

What about the fact deathstroke already lost to him and also wolverine will out last hime and won't have to worry about fatigue or getting tired."

Are you talking about the X-Men/Teen Titans team up. I thought that was inconclusive.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"POHOCOM says:
CROSSOVERS DON'T COUNT!!!"

They do when they are actually right Thor vs superman doesn't count cap vs batman does see the difference one wasn't fan voted.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher

POHOCOM says:

"zee crusher says:
"POHOCOM says:
Are you talking about the X-Men/Teen Titans team up. I thought that was inconclusive."

?? I'm talking about the cross over

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Yes he has your just making things up as you go along now wolverine has fought others like the juggernaut Thor captian america thanos galactus even tell me when yo have seen deathstroke take on any of those types of people??? If you actually paid attention to wolverine while he was out all theses years he doesn't carry guns and has claws when you have claws you have to come close to hit some one i don't know if you haven't noticed tha yet but thats how you use them. Deathstrokes weapons may work on wolverine but its not gonna hurt hulk or juggernaut."
I'm not making things up as I go along because I didn't say anything false. -Wolverine never beat Juggernaut and he can't,He can't beat Thor and I don't remeber him beating Cap either.I'm almost positive he never fought Thanos or Galactus because he would have died. -Deatstroke beat 2 Green Lanterns.Both more powerful than anyone Wolverine's beaten. -Who the f#ck said Wolverine carried guns..Oh wait he did before.Shows how much you know about Wolverine. -Deathstroke is smart enough to know how to use his weapons."

Listen closely never said beat said fought don't try and get off subject

Yes he did fight thanos but lost easily he fought gladiator and lost. Also if the gl loses to deathstroke thats pitiful all he did was break their fingers. Wolverine fought Thor with the odin force i think that counts stronger then any one deathstroke has ever fought

In which of wolverine real fights does he carry guns??? Yeah in the army but why use gun in a fight when they won't even hurt your enemy that so stupid

Wolverine is smart enough to know how to use his weapons as well to the point where he is known for only his weapons sometimes not his naruto suit like deadpool has.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"POHOCOM says:
They do when they are actually right Thor vs superman doesn't count cap vs batman does see the difference one wasn't fan voted."
When on comicvine has anyone ever accepted a crossover battle as evidence?"

When nighthunter did in the start of this very thread and you quoted him on it maybe???

Anyways i'm going to bed later days people and nh keep up the debate if you can lol i'm on your side.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"POHOCOM says:
They do when they are actually right Thor vs superman doesn't count cap vs batman does see the difference one wasn't fan voted."

When on comicvine has anyone ever accepted a crossover battle as evidence?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nighthunter

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"POHOCOM says:

When on comicvine has anyone ever accepted a crossover battle as evidence?"

well I think that people have accepted the ones that DC and Marvel decided to make cannon like JLA/Avengers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"POHOCOM says:
"zee crusher says:
"POHOCOM says:
Are you talking about the X-Men/Teen Titans team up. I thought that was inconclusive."
?? I'm talking about the cross over Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
I'm not making things up as I go along because I didn't say anything false. -Wolverine never beat Juggernaut and he can't,He can't beat Thor and I don't remeber him beating Cap either.I'm almost positive he never fought Thanos or Galactus because he would have died. -Deatstroke beat 2 Green Lanterns.Both more powerful than anyone Wolverine's beaten. -Who the f#ck said Wolverine carried guns..Oh wait he did before.Shows how much you know about Wolverine. -Deathstroke is smart enough to know how to use his weapons."
Listen closely never said beat said fought don't try and get off subject Yes he did fight thanos but lost easily he fought gladiator and lost. Also if the gl loses to deathstroke thats pitiful all he did was break their fingers. Wolverine fought Thor with the odin force i think that counts stronger then any one deathstroke has ever fought In which of wolverine real fights does he carry guns??? Yeah in the army but why use gun in a fight when they won't even hurt your enemy that so stupid Wolverine is smart enough to know how to use his weapons as well to the point where he is known for only his weapons sometimes not his naruto suit like deadpool has. "

Your not making any sense.Why are you bringing up Wolverine's loses as proof he can't beat Deathstroke.

Wolverine has carried guns in his life,he doesn't know and he hasn't in a fight but I never said he did to begin with.

Storm couldn't even beat Thor so Wolverine has no chance.If Thanos and Gladiator destroyed him,what is the point of bringing it up.

What constitutes a win.A person who has super strength,speed and agility who uses 90% of his brain using weapons or a mildy intellegent Man with regen factor and adamantium skeleton using claws?Who do you think will win.The animal with the claws or the genius mercanary who outclasses the animal physically.

wolfdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By wolfdaman

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:

I'm not making things up as I go along because I didn't say anything false.

-Wolverine never beat Juggernaut and he can't,He can't beat Thor and I don't remeber him beating Cap either.I'm almost positive he never fought Thanos or Galactus because he would have died.

-Deatstroke beat 2 Green Lanterns.Both more powerful than anyone Wolverine's beaten.

-Who the f#ck said Wolverine carried guns..Oh wait he did before.Shows how much you know about Wolverine.

-Deathstroke is smart enough to know how to use his weapons."

Actually Wolverine can beat Captain America, All 3 fights I have seen Captain America vs. Wolverine in the comics, Wolverine always ends up on top. I have yet to see Captain America pull out a win vs. Wolverine.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

wolfdaman says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Actually Wolverine can beat Captain America, All 3 fights I have seen Captain America vs. Wolverine in the comics, Wolverine always ends up on top. I have yet to see Captain America pull out a win vs. Wolverine."

All my other points are valid though.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By POHOCOM

Vance Astro says:

"wolfdaman says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Actually Wolverine can beat Captain America, All 3 fights I have seen Captain America vs. Wolverine in the comics, Wolverine always ends up on top. I have yet to see Captain America pull out a win vs. Wolverine."

All my other points are valid though."

I thought Cap beat Wolverine the one time they fought on equal terms. Wolverine surrendered to him. The other "rounds" Wolverine fought after he was healed, against a badly injured Captain America.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

POHOCOM says:

"Vance Astro says:
"wolfdaman says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
I thought Cap beat Wolverine the one time they fought on equal terms. Wolverine surrendered to him. The other "rounds" Wolverine fought after he was healed, against a badly injured Captain America."

I honestly don't remember.

wolfdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By wolfdaman

POHOCOM says:

"Vance Astro says:
"wolfdaman says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:

I thought Cap beat Wolverine the one time they fought on equal terms. Wolverine surrendered to him. The other "rounds" Wolverine fought after he was healed, against a badly injured Captain America."

I have 3 comic book fights between Captain and Wolvie, and to be realistic "maybe" Captain tied Wolvie on 1 of the fights, besides that Wolverine for sure took the other 2 fights.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By POHOCOM

wolfdaman says:

"POHOCOM says:
"Vance Astro says:
"wolfdaman says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:

I have 3 comic book fights between Captain and Wolvie, and to be realistic "maybe" Captain tied Wolvie on 1 of the fights, besides that Wolverine for sure took the other 2 fights.

"

I remember one sure win for Cap, and the rest were inconclusive. I don't think Wolverine ever straight up beat Captain America. But I could be mistaken.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

DEATHSTROKE WINS.

wolfdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By wolfdaman

POHOCOM says:

"wolfdaman says:
"POHOCOM says:
"Vance Astro says:
"wolfdaman says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:

"

I remember one sure win for Cap, and the rest were inconclusive. I don't think Wolverine ever straight up beat Captain America. But I could be mistaken."

Wolvwerine was "never" for sure beaten by Captain America. In all the comics that I own Wolverine is "always" shown to be the superior fighter to Captain America, and as far as I know I own all there fights.

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By POHOCOM

wolfdaman says:

"POHOCOM says:
"wolfdaman says:
"POHOCOM says:
"Vance Astro says:
"wolfdaman says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:

"

I remember one sure win for Cap, and the rest were inconclusive. I don't think Wolverine ever straight up beat Captain America. But I could be mistaken."

Wolvwerine was "never" for sure beaten by Captain America. In all the comics that I own Wolverine is "always" shown to be the superior fighter to Captain America, and as far as I know I own all there fights.

"

In Wolverine's own book I do know that Cap beat Wolverine with Wolverine's sword. Wolverine surrendered to Cap. I consider that a definite win. Wolverine is in no way on par with the top fighters in Marvel. His durability is the great equalizer.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"DEATHSTROKE WINS."
POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By POHOCOM

Vance Astro says:

"Vance Astro says:
"DEATHSTROKE WINS."

"

I think I agree.

wolfdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By wolfdaman

POHOCOM says:

"wolfdaman says:
"POHOCOM says:
"wolfdaman says:
"POHOCOM says:
"Vance Astro says:
"wolfdaman says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:

"

"

In Wolverine's own book I do know that Cap beat Wolverine with Wolverine's sword. Wolverine surrendered to Cap. I consider that a definite win. Wolverine is in no way on par with the top fighters in Marvel. His durability is the great equalizer."

Check out Marveldatabase.com, you will see what Marvel thinks about Wolverine's hand to hand combat skill. Marvel database says that Wolverine is an excellent hand to hand combatant, and that "alongside" only Captain America and Taskmaster rival him in hand to hand combat. So I'd say he is "at least as good" as Captain America in hand to hand combat, especially considering of all 3 comic strips I have seen Cap vs. Wolvie, Wolverine has always ended up on top.

Post Edited:2008-02-19 03:15:47
Post Edited:2008-02-19 03:26:57

Avatar image for jedi_cin_drallig
Jedi Cin Drallig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jedi Cin Drallig

Wolverine,for the simple fact his skills are better.He is centuries old,and has trained for about all those centuries.

He has a healing factor aswell.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hadrelius

The way both of these characters are designed these days, neither would win. But if a had to choose I would go with Wolverine. Slade can't die, but Wolverine is pretty much unstoppable. What could Slade do that Wolverine would just heal from.