Wolverine vs. Cyclops.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By pixelized

he'll still regenerate, the muramasa blade is the only way to permanently kill wolverine. it's the only reason why sabretooth is dead.

again, no matter how long it takes, wolverine will win.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By pixelized

he'll still regenerate, the muramasa blade is the only way to permanently kill wolverine. it's the only reason why sabretooth is dead.

again, no matter how long it takes, wolverine will win.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By numba1assassin

Wolverine can not regenerate from just blood in Earth 616. Also, Wolverine can not regenerate Adamantium. Lastly, there is nothing to regenerate from if Wolverine is completely melted down in lava or at a steel mill

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By numba1assassin
In the Xavier protocols which i believe is Earth 616, Professor X does state that the only way for Wolverine to be killed is decapitation. The scan of Wolverine's head still talking is not earth 616. Therefore Cyclops can decapitate Wolverine's head rather effortlessly
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By pixelized

still looking for that scan of cyclops destroying adamantium. And in Wolverine's book, which i'm inclined to believe came out after Xavier's protocols, states that the muramasa blade is the only way to kill him. 

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By numba1assassin

It doesn't matter whether or not you think the Muramasa blade is the only way to kill Wolverine or not. Your argument is that the Muramasa blade can stop his healing factor. In Earth 616 Wolverine can die from being decapitated, and once decapitated no more healing factor. Cyclops can blast through human cartilage and tissue, which means Wolverine can be decapitated, easily might I add. Therefore Wolverine dies.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By pixelized
  • Cartilage and tissue are no where near the density of Adamantium.
  • When one material comes out after another piece of material stating something contradictory to anything that may be said, older material is no longer relevant. [Protocols Vs. Muramasa]
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By numba1assassin

You have forgotten the original argument. Cyclops can decapitate Wolverine by shooting the cartilage disks in between Wolverine's vertebrae of his spine.

Just because Wolverine says that the blade is the only thing that "put him down for good", doesn't make the Xavier Protocals irrelevant. It just means that he doesn't even know what Xavier knows, and that is that decapitation can kill him.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By pixelized

so cyclops is going to shoot precisely around a moving wolverine to hit him between the vertebrae? alright.

It kinda trumps it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Static Shock
numba1assassin said:
"In Earth 616 Wolverine can die from being decapitated, and once decapitated no more healing factor.
That was in the Xavier Protocols when Wolverine didn't have the adamantium. Because his bones are laced with it again, the Protocols don't apply anymore.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Static Shock
numba1assassin said:
"You can pick whatever Universe you like, wolverine will still lose his limbs at the joint. Whether it was ripped off, cut off with a sword, or blasted off by Cyclops. Cartilage and tissue is still just that. If i may direct your attention to the scan below where Cyclops is shooting what used to be person, but is now just bones flying apart. This is exactly what would happen to Wolverine whether Cyclops decided to pulverize his bones or not

No Caption Provided
"
Optic blasts can't pulverize Adamantium laced bones.
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By numba1assassin
@Static Shock:  Static Shock said:
"numba1assassin said:
"You can pick whatever Universe you like, wolverine will still lose his limbs at the joint. Whether it was ripped off, cut off with a sword, or blasted off by Cyclops. Cartilage and tissue is still just that. If i may direct your attention to the scan below where Cyclops is shooting what used to be person, but is now just bones flying apart. This is exactly what would happen to Wolverine whether Cyclops decided to pulverize his bones or not

No Caption Provided
"
Optic blasts can't pulverize Adamantium laced bones."
Cyclops can destroy tissue and joints. Even if Cyclops can't pulverize Adamantium laced bones, he will still blast through Wolverine like the picture above leaving nothing but the bones, which means that Wolverine is not only decapitated but also in as many bone pieces as you can count.

Pixie: Yes Cyclops can catch him Wolverine no matter what evasion manuever Wolverine tries.
Can Cyclops manipulate the size and shape of his optic blast?
Yes, therefore Cyclops can fire an optic blast the length and width of a football field, as shown with the scan with the sentinel. This will catch Wolverine no matter which way he jumps.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By pixelized

still not dead
still not dead

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Static Shock
numba1assassin said:
"Can Cyclops manipulate the size and shape of his optic blast?
Yes, therefore Cyclops can fire an optic blast the length and width of a football field, as shown with the scan with the sentinel. This will catch Wolverine no matter which way he jumps.
"
Cyclops did the exact same thing to Wolverine when he was Death, and it didn't work. I'm sure you saw that.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By numba1assassin

I doubt it's Earth 616, and once Cyclops decapitated it. Then yes he would be. Plus how the hell can his bones keeping moving without his muscles to move them?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By pixelized
numba1assassin said:
"I doubt it's Earth 616, and once Cyclops decapitated it. Then yes he would be. Plus how the hell can his bones keeping moving without his muscles to move them?"
he's wolverine, how can he talk after he's been decapitated? he defies logic.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Static Shock
numba1assassin said:
"I doubt it's Earth 616
Someone lied to you or you didn't read the comic. Wolverine was Death, a horseman of Apocalypse, in the 616. But, why would it matter to you when you're using instances from Age of Apocalypse and the Ultimate universe? If you're referring to the scan up top of Wolverine as a skeleton not being 616, that was in Civil War. Anyway...

castleking said:
"
whack pimp slap
whack pimp slap
"
"
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Static Shock
pixelized said:
"he's wolverine, how can he talk after he's been decapitated? he defies logic."
LOL.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Static Shock
numba1assassin said:
"@Static Shock:  Thats not Earth 616. Wasn't that a what if? issue. In one alternate reality, Wolverine was turned into the Horseman of War. He turned against Apocalypse and killed him, then slaughtering Earth's criminals and villains. Eventually, he became the peaceful Brother Xavier."
No. He was the Horseman of Death in the 616 universe. It was around the time Apoc put the adamantium back on his bones. He was never a Horseman of War in the 616 universe. That's different from being a Horseman of Death.
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By numba1assassin

Cyclops wasn't trying to kill wolverine in that scan when Wolverine was a Horsman. He was trying to knock him back, and trying to make him fall.

The protocols still hold true. Cyclops has never tried to kill Wolverine but if he actually tried to kill wolverine, then he would decapitate him, then melt the remaining adamantium bones

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Static Shock
numba1assassin said:
"Cyclops wasn't trying to kill wolverine in that scan when Wolverine was a Horsman. He was trying to knock him back, and trying to make him fall.
Read what Cyclops says. It's enough to prove that he was trying to kill Wolverine there and it implies that he used all of his power.

numba1assassin said:
"Then melt the remaining adamantium bones"
His optic blasts don't melt anything. They aren't even that hot.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By pixelized

they aren't hot at all, just force.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Static Shock
pixelized said:
"they aren't hot at all, just force."
He must be thinking of Cyclops' optic blasts in X-Men Legends. LOL.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By pixelized
Static Shock said:
"pixelized said:
"they aren't hot at all, just force."
He must be thinking of Cyclops' optic blasts in X-Men Legends. LOL."
Hahaaha the ones that weld the beam when the ship is sinking.

I <3 that game
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Static Shock
pixelized said:
"Hahaaha the ones that weld the beam when the ship is sinking.I <3 that game"
Hell yeah. That game was tight.
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By numba1assassin

i wasn't trying to say that Cyclops optic blasts would melt Wolverines Bones. I was saying that after Cyclops decapitates Wolverine, them Cyclops would take his bones to a steel mill and have the Adamantium melted down.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Static Shock
numba1assassin said:
"

i wasn't trying to say that Cyclops optic blasts would melt Wolverines Bones. I was saying that after Cyclops decapitates Wolverine, them Cyclops would take his bones to a steel mill and have the Adamantium melted down.

"
LOL.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Hawk

This has been done...like five times....Wolverine wins.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By numba1assassin

Look I will have to put it to rest. Cyclops can defeat Wolverine. Even though I can't seem to convince you that Cyclops can kill Wolverine after he decapitates Wolverine, Cyclops still wins the fight. Just because Wolverine doesn't die, doesn't mean that he wins. If we were to accept everything that both you, Pixie, and I have stated, it would mean that Cyclops never killed Wolverine, and Wolverine is still alive but buried in concrete and in the bottom of some ocean trench never to be reassembled. Therefore all things considered it is a tie, and we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Hawk
numba1assassin said:
"Look I will have to put it to rest. Cyclops can defeat Wolverine. Even though I can't seem to convince you that Cyclops can kill Wolverine after he decapitates Wolverine, Cyclops still wins the fight. Just because Wolverine doesn't die, doesn't mean that he wins. If we were to accept everything that both you, Pixie, and I have stated, it would mean that Cyclops never killed Wolverine, and Wolverine is still alive but buried in concrete and in the bottom of some ocean trench never to be reassembled. Therefore all things considered it is a tie, and we are just going to have to agree to disagree."
How is a tie if one person can't be defeated by the other.
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By numba1assassin

I consider it death if Wolverine has been decapitated. I consider it defeat if someone is decapitated, has had all of their limbs severed, and the victor has made sure that the body can never be reassembled. But others don't consider that defeat. Even if it doesn't mean death, it still means defeat.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Hawk
numba1assassin said:
"I consider it death if Wolverine has been decapitated. I consider it defeat if someone is decapitated, has had all of their limbs severed, and the victor has made sure that the body can never be reassembled. But others don't consider that defeat. Even if it doesn't mean death, it still means defeat."
Who's got the scan of Wolverine snapping Cyclope's neck? 
We are assuming that Cyc would be able to get a very accurate shot Millimeters on a moving target (who pretty much knows everything cyc can do) that is coming to kill him. I see a lot of wide angeled shots to knock Wolv back, not pin pointing his ligaments.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By numba1assassin

Cyclops can catch him with one of these

No Caption Provided

Pin him down with one of these

No Caption Provided

Pinpoint individual Ligaments and Tendons with one of these

No Caption Provided
Or just completely blow him apart with one of these

No Caption Provided
Even though all of you keep insisting that wolverine won't die. He is defeated, and while completely dissasembled Wolverine can't kill Cyclops.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Hawk
  1. He has to get the first shot off.
  2. Not gonna "pin" Wolverine down (might hit him but that would knock him back) Then it's dodge and weave.)
  3. Can't blow him apart...
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By numba1assassin

1.  Cyclops can get the first shot off. Cyclops can blast just as fast as Wolverine can even attempt to move.
2. Cyclops can absolutely pin him down, or even knock him out completely.

No Caption Provided
3. He can blow him apart. Cyclops can blast and vaporize living tissue, ligaments, tendons, and cartilage. I can break cartilage with my bare hands. So it is no problem for cyclops.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Hawk

So Cyc can KO Wolverine but sooner or later he dies at wolverine's hands.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By numba1assassin

But thats just it. Cyclops KO's Wolverine. Then Cyclops decapitates wolverine's head, and severs all of Wolverine limbs by blasting them at the joint. Seperates all his limbs all across the earth, in space, in the ocean trenches. Have his bones melted down to liquid the same way it was when it was bonded to Wolverine's bones in the first place. With Wolverine disassembled, he can never kill Cyke

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Hawk

That is assuming that Wolverine will be actually Knocked out. As in passed out. Also, your using Cyc out of character. He could blow up the planet......but he wouldn't. He could disassemble Wolverine but he won't.
How many people has Scott actually killed.......one two?

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By numba1assassin

Of course the combatants are out of character. Both Cyclops and Wolverine are friends, and always go into battle togethor. Wolverine trusts Cyclops more than anyone else, and even entrusted the Muramasa sword to him. Originally the dynamic duo of the X-ment was Cyclops and Colossus, later it became Cyclops and Wolverine. This match is based on a fight to the death, with both intent on killing each other. You might need to re-read the very first post.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Hawk
Both Wolverine and Cyclops are of their current 616-incarnations, and both are engaged in a fight to the death.

Hum....I think this is bad for Wolverine cause he won't be thinking...but he is more than capable of killing cyc.
In Ruins...Stealth and tracking would come into play. Though Cyc could clear rubble fast. Also agility, I'll give a SLIGHT edge to Wolverine. At a distance Cyc owns Wolverine, up close I'd give a slight edge to Wolverine, though some of the older scans will say otherwise.
I say it could go either way depending on the range and the openness of the ruins. 
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Hawk said:
"So Cyc can KO Wolverine but sooner or later he dies at wolverine's hands. "

No.
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By numba1assassin

up close, Cyclops can take care of himself and dodge Wolverine.

No Caption Provided
No matter how close Wolverine can get, Cyclops can dodge then blast him unconscious. But why even let him get that close at all:

No Caption Provided

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Hawk
White Mage said:
"Hawk said:
No."
Don't no me...I'll stab you. lol

And yes you posted those 2 scans already.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Hawk said:
"White Mage said:
"Hawk said:
No."
Don't no me...I'll stab you. lolAnd yes you posted those 2 scans already."
LOL At this point, it is pointless to continue a debate like this unless something absolutely new is brought up. 
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By numba1assassin

I stated earlier that the Xavier Protocals say that Wolverine can be killed by being decapitated. This further reinforces my point Cyclops can kill Wolverine.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Hawk

Looking for a scan.
And this has been proven to be untrue.

numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By numba1assassin

The scan you are talking about, with Wolverine still alive even though decapitated is not 616 incarnation

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Hawk
numba1assassin said:
"The scan you are talking about, with Wolverine still alive even though decapitated is not 616 incarnation"
And what makes you think that won't cross over.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Static Shock
Hawk said:
"He could blow up the planet......
Wait... What!?
numba1assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By numba1assassin

Everytime I even mention something about Age of Apocalypse, static says it won't crossover.

Also Static, the first post says Wolverine incarnation 616: not Wolverine Horseman of Death for Apocalypse which seems to have an additional mystic power resembling Juggernaught that makes him immune to Cyclops's optic blast.

There are countless scans showing Wolverine getting knocked out by Cyke's even wimpy optic blasts.