wolverine vs blade

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

weapon x wolverine vs the daywalker blade.......who's more bad$$?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Logan

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wolvie.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By methias

Already happened, they decided it was too close and called it a draw.

ARMAGEDON KING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ARMAGEDON KING

COME ON ITS OBVIOUS WHO WOULD WIN. WOLVERINE OF COURSE. I MEAN COME ON BE SERIOUS BLADE. THE ONLY REAL WAY TO KILL WOLVERINE IS TO REMOVE HIS BRAIN FROM HIS BODY BECAUSE OF HIS HEALING ABILITIES. HE CAN REGENERATE HIS FREAKING ORGANS. AND HIS BONES ARE UNBREAKABLE. WHAT CAN BLADE DO TO COMPARE WITH THAT. HE'S A VAMPIRE THAT CAN WALK IN THE SUNLIGHT....... WOW!!!! HOW ABOUT WOLVERINE TAKE HIS CLAWS AND RIP THREW HIS CHEST AND TAKE OUT HIS HEART. I MEAN I LIKE BLADE AND ALL BUT THERE IS NO WAY BLADE CAN DEFEAT HIM.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By methias

ARMAGEDON KING says:

"COME ON ITS OBVIOUS WHO WOULD WIN. WOLVERINE OF COURSE. I MEAN COME ON BE SERIOUS BLADE. THE ONLY REAL WAY TO KILL WOLVERINE IS TO REMOVE HIS BRAIN FROM HIS BODY BECAUSE OF HIS HEALING ABILITIES. HE CAN REGENERATE HIS FREAKING ORGANS. AND HIS BONES ARE UNBREAKABLE. WHAT CAN BLADE DO TO COMPARE WITH THAT. HE'S A VAMPIRE THAT CAN WALK IN THE SUNLIGHT....... WOW!!!! HOW ABOUT WOLVERINE TAKE HIS CLAWS AND RIP THREW HIS CHEST AND TAKE OUT HIS HEART. I MEAN I LIKE BLADE AND ALL BUT THERE IS NO WAY BLADE CAN DEFEAT HIM."

YA THAT MAKES SENSE....

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Trackz

they should stalemate

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I think Wolvie wins this.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Trackz
Mr. Wilson said:
"I think Wolvie wins this."
blade has an adamantium sword now, plus his healing factos been explained, and in a fight it's more useful than wolverines, in  essence blade can heal all damage (save for missing limbs and heart trauma) in the fraction of a second (this includes all broken bones and other organs)

however we should specify if blade is using his gun arm or not, and wolverine with his decreaed healing facotr has shown to be vulnerable to shots that enter his brain
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wolverine.OVERKILL.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Trackz
Vance Astro said:
"Wolverine.OVERKILL."
not really
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By Dark King

wolvie wins this one

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Trackz

funny how no one seems to be able to back this up, blades healing factor is just as good (works faster actually) and wolverine is KO'd by a bullet to the brain, all things Blade can do quite easily.

Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Acheron
Trackz said:
"funny how no one seems to be able to back this up, blades healing factor is just as good (works faster actually) and wolverine is KO'd by a bullet to the brain, all things Blade can do quite easily."
 Blades healing factor is faster than Logan's....? I was not aware of that....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Acheron said:
"Trackz said:
"funny how no one seems to be able to back this up, blades healing factor is just as good (works faster actually) and wolverine is KO'd by a bullet to the brain, all things Blade can do quite easily."
 Blades healing factor is faster than Logan's....? I was not aware of that...."
You weren't aware of it because it isn't true.
Ridleyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ridleyz
Trackz said:
 blades healing factor is just as good (works faster actually)
um

no?
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Trackz
Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Trackz said:
You weren't aware of it because it isn't true."
yes it is, he explained in MI:13 a vampires healing ator only requires thought and showed spitfire how it works, spitfire the nrecovered from a broken back, ribs, and the loss of muscle an dskin from her hand in less than a second. it takes wolverine much longer to heal from such injuries.

you have a habit for talking about things you dont know
king. saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By king. saturn
amazing.........read the wolvesters healing is connecting to the amount of damaged receive as well as adrenaline and tied  to  his emotional state.......

perfect example: when he was hit by a car, had all his bones broken, organs and flatlined and healed  while the damage was occurring. was registered by equipment at x mansion. now he heals just as fast as shown when regenerating from nitro.
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lionheart

Blade

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ecsnclr

hhmmm dont underestimate the power of a vampire
but then agen dont underestimate the power of logan

wow i dont know whose gona win win this

Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Holacik
Trackz said:

Blade is easily putting a bullet in Logan's brain?  please Explain.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Trackz
Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

Blade is easily putting a bullet in Logan's brain?  please Explain."
blades accuracy is one of the best, as soon as wolverine gets in close, it wouldnt be a hard shot, not to say blade himself wouldnt get hurt.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ecsnclr
Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

hes involving the movie. wolverine would not be KOd by a bullet it was only in the movie that happoned but i think blade needs blood the regenerate his strength
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Holacik
Trackz said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

blades accuracy is one of the best, as soon as wolverine gets in close, it wouldnt be a hard shot, not to say blade himself wouldnt get hurt."
You know his skull is adamantium right?
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ecsnclr
Holacik said:
"Trackz said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

blades accuracy is one of the best, as soon as wolverine gets in close, it wouldnt be a hard shot, not to say blade himself wouldnt get hurt."
You know his skull is adamantium right?"
the invincable metal that not evan superman can break YES like i seid hes involvine x men 2 the movie outside icemans house but in the comic a bullet would not evan be felt by wolverine
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Holacik
ecsnclr said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

the invincable metal that not evan superman can break YES like i seid hes involvine x men 2 the movie outside icemans house but in the comic a bullet would not evan be felt by wolverine"
I'm waiting for him to realize that.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ecsnclr
Holacik said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

the invincable metal that not evan superman can break YES like i seid hes involvine x men 2 the movie outside icemans house but in the comic a bullet would not evan be felt by wolverine"
I'm waiting for him to realize that."

i know im just pissed wen people mix movies with comics ther defferent story lines
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Trackz
Holacik said:
"Trackz said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

....you know the skull doesnt protect every part of the brain, its how many of his opponents have been able to get a bullet into his brain. If deadpool, scalphunter, and mystique could do it. Blade can.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Trackz
ecsnclr said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

...not accoring to wolverine, for one his healing factor has been downgraded and he has stated he never gets used to being shot.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Trackz said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Trackz said:
yes it is, he explained in MI:13 a vampires healing ator only requires thought and showed spitfire how it works, spitfire the nrecovered from a broken back, ribs, and the loss of muscle an dskin from her hand in less than a second. it takes wolverine much longer to heal from such injuries.

you have a habit for talking about things you dont know"
It doesn't take Wolverine that long to heal from the same injuries.You have a habit of making up sh#t.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Trackz
ecsnclr said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

hes involving the movie. wolverine would not be KOd by a bullet it was only in the movie that happoned but i think blade needs blood the regenerate his strength"
no I'm not, blade doesnt need blood to regenrate nor was that ever stated or even inferred.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Trackz said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

hes involving the movie. wolverine would not be KOd by a bullet it was only in the movie that happoned but i think blade needs blood the regenerate his strength"
no I'm not, blade doesnt need blood to regenrate nor was that ever stated or even inferred."
Wolverine doesn't need blood to regenerate either..You must have skipped Civil War.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Trackz
Vance Astro said:
"Trackz said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Trackz said:

It doesn't take Wolverine that long to heal from the same injuries.You have a habit of making up sh#t."
yes it does, when deadpool shot him in the head, deadpool had enough to to drive him to a warehouse, chain him up, and drop him into a pool of water, all before wolverine regenerated from his brain injury, when sabretooth ripped his heart out, it took wolverine several hours to heal.

it also took him a while to heal after scalphunter fired a bullet into his brain.
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Trackz
Vance Astro said:
"Trackz said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Holacik said:
"Trackz said:

no I'm not, blade doesnt need blood to regenrate nor was that ever stated or even inferred."
Wolverine doesn't need blood to regenerate either..You must have skipped Civil War."
the person said blade needed blood to regenerate, and in civil war wolverine took several hours to heal after he was reduced to a skeleton, he stated his nervous system took the longest to heal, and guggenheim inferred he was able to heal from it at all because his adamantium skeleton protected portions of his brain.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Trackz said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Trackz said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Trackz said:

It doesn't take Wolverine that long to heal from the same injuries.You have a habit of making up sh#t."
yes it does, when deadpool shot him in the head, deadpool had enough to to drive him to a warehouse, chain him up, and drop him into a pool of water, all before wolverine regenerated from his brain injury, when sabretooth ripped his heart out, it took wolverine several hours to heal.

it also took him a while to heal after scalphunter fired a bullet into his brain."
Deadpool shot him in the head in Origins..it's not in normal continuity it is a flashback.His healing factor was weaker then.
All of this other stuff is not similar to what you just described happening to Blade..getting shot in the brain and getting your heart ripped out are more severe than having your back & ribs broken,and losing skin and muscles.I have seen Wolverine recover from those and still win fights.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By castleking

the nitro incident didn't take hours but the span of a phone call conversation now that is quick

for logan to heal

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"the nitro incident didn't take hours but the span of a phone call conversation now that is quick"
I was thinking about that.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By castleking

someone else here said something about HF being connected to adrenaline and emotional state,...  explains how he is able to heal up quicker in certain instances when fighting and also severity of the damage for HF  to activat and repair..

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Trackz
castleking said:
"the nitro incident didn't take hours but the span of a phone call conversation now that is quick

for logan to heal"
....nooo you forget that nitro was knocked out after his explosion, wolverine stated he played possom and waited while nitro was knocked out and he couldnt move, then nitro got up and had his conversation. This incident was also BEFORE he had his healing facter downgraded.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By castleking

people  are knocked out for seconds not hours.........

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Trackz
castleking said:
"people  are knocked out for seconds not hours........."
he was knocked out form exhaustion, not from the force of the blast. very different.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By castleking

well when he got up and looked at logan he was still a skeleton then made the phone call........ how do you explain that...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Blade's healing factor isn't better than Wolverine's.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Blade's healing factor isn't better than Wolverine's."
I agree on this...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By castleking

remember logan cut his cheek and it hadn't healed yet when blade was back at shield it still showed the cuts

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Trackz aren't you the same guy who said Blade was a better Marksman than Bullseye?

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Trackz
castleking said:
"well when he got up and looked at logan he was still a skeleton then made the phone call........ how do you explain that..."
you have to read the issue after that, it explainsthe process, it took that whole time for wolverine to heal his nervous system, then he stated his muscle and such came in fast after that

once again this is before his healing factor is degraded

and blade's healing factor allows him to heal all damage (save for heart/brain) in the fraction of a section, but it causes him great pain. When talking with the punisher blade doubt that even a headshot would cause any damage though. to date the only thing shown to kill was was being staked.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Trackz said:
"castleking said:
"well when he got up and looked at logan he was still a skeleton then made the phone call........ how do you explain that..."
you have to read the issue after that, it explainsthe process, it took that whole time for wolverine to heal his nervous system, then he stated his muscle and such came in fast after that

and blade's healing factor allows him to heal all damage (save for heart/brain) in the fraction of a section, but it causes him great pain. When talking with the punisher blade doubt that even a headshot would cause any damage though. to date the only thing shown to kill was was being staked."
Wolverine recovered from brain damage twice.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By castleking

i have the issue i know what he said it didn't give a time frame either you are just assuming......

logan said "i'll give you something to body wax a$$hole i just need a few more minutes".

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Trackz
Vance Astro said:
"Trackz said:
"castleking said:

and blade's healing factor allows him to heal all damage (save for heart/brain) in the fraction of a section, but it causes him great pain. When talking with the punisher blade doubt that even a headshot would cause any damage though. to date the only thing shown to kill was was being staked."
Wolverine recovered from brain damage twice."
I never said he couldnt, nor did I ever say blades healing factor was better,I said it worked faster, and it does. plus brain damage KO's wlverine, all blade would really have to do is stake wolverine, (when sabretooth ripped out wolverine heart it put him down for and hour or two)