Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god said:

anyone?

What was Bella's power? To negate other vamp powers or something?

Against pre-Cornerwhateverhisnameis Wolvie: Unless she has some sort of special training that I am unaware of (which is possible), then probably Wolverine. He has tanked hits from far stronger, is far more skilled, and is capable of tagging speedsters and other speedy types. His adamantium claws should be more than enough to pierce her skin.

Current Wolvie...no clue, but that would probably be her best chance from what I have seen written about him on these boards.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@wyldsong:

bella was a newborn .. she was faster than edward (enhanced speed) and stronger than emette (enhanced strength)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/battle-level-of-twilightverse-feat-collection-thre-1531301/

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@ssj_god said:

@wyldsong:

bella was a newborn .. she was faster than edward (enhanced speed) and stronger than emette (enhanced strength)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/battle-level-of-twilightverse-feat-collection-thre-1531301/

Well, they are pretty strong and fast, but Wolvie has dealt with strong and fast before, and is fast enough himself to make even Spidey think twice. For now, I'll still back Wolvie.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of combat speed they move at a blur, but so does Wolverine. The Adamantium claws should cut through her. After that its a matter of scattering the pieces or if he wants to go for the kill, its a matter of reaching in his pocket for a lighter.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bella is superior to wolverine physically. But james has senses, skills, and an unbreakable skeleton. She will probably end up underestimating him and lose

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wrecks her.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Is this movie or book feats or both?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turns out, a new addition the Bella's power is that it turns off mutations in the human body.

Aeon-Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine easily puts a end to Bella for the good of all mankind. Jubilee is the only Vampire he would hesitate to put down.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

movie version

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MICKEY-MOUSE

@ssj_god: Wolverine, he has enough speed and feats to catch her. While he lacks the tanking a nuke feat, his healing factor in classic wolverine is still damn good. Plus he has psychic shields from Professor X.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I think wolverine can still win he his metal i think will cut through bella's body before she does any real damage

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

yeah.. well i created this match up.. because someone said bella is too OP for a street level tourney where wolverine, deadpool, spiderman, classic spawn like guys are in.. and @highaccuser were convinced and restricted bella.. now i have to play with human bella.. where as before that i was convinced that twilight characters could be used in street level tourney.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bella is superior to wolverine physically. But james has senses, skills, and an unbreakable skeleton. She will probably end up underestimating him and lose

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Book Bella would MEGA stomp. All of the Book Cullens stomp street levelers, unless that street lever has some real versatility.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssj_god

@lukehero said:

@ssj_god: Book Bella would MEGA stomp. All of the Book Cullens stomp street levelers, unless that street lever has some real versatility.

i was using movie version.. and here u can clearly see wolverine winning (a character who is used in street level tourneys).. i'm pretty sure same will happen if i replace deadpool with wolverine (another character who is used in street tourneys)

Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Movie version... Welp Jackman dies. Bella is stronger and faster and Jackman only snikts mooks in the movies or needs help from his love interest or brother to beat people weaker than her.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ssj_god

@aero_gt said:

@ssj_god: Movie version... Welp Jackman dies. Bella is stronger and faster and Jackman only snikts mooks in the movies or needs help from his love interest or brother to beat people weaker than her.

movie version of bella only.. as i said in op.. classic wolverine (i.e comics classic)

here.. i've edited the op now

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ssj_god said:

@lukehero said:

i was using movie version.. and here u can clearly see wolverine winning (a character who is used in street level tourneys).. i'm pretty sure same will happen if i replace deadpool with wolverine (another character who is used in street tourneys)

Wolverine doesn't 'win'. He has no way to tag her. But on the other hand, killing wolverine is about impossible...

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: TP doesn't even work on Deadpool. So yeah, he would kill movie Bella. Nothing wrong with movie Bella, she seems street level.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

i know about your thread.. and i've posted this battle after reading your thread.. but still i'm certain guys like wolverine and deadpull can win against her (wolverine has tagged quicksilver)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

bella doesn't have tp.. she has a mental shield to block tp

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Characters rarely fight at their peak combat speed, which is why Slade can tag Kid Flash & Grundy(Slow as Gravy) can take Superman & the Flash.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1:

i know about your thread.. and i've posted this battle after reading your thread.. but still i'm certain guys like wolverine and deadpull can win against her

Yes, glad someone did read it.

I don't remember wolverine ever doing anything in 1/64th of a second. Bella has much better feats than that, and she sees everything in slow motion. For the record she wasn't faster than edward was, I think I mentioned it in the thread.

(wolverine has tagged quicksilver)

who hasn't? lol.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Characters rarely fight at their peak combat speed, which is why Slade can tag Kid Flash & Grundy(Slow as Gravy) can take Superman & the Flash.

more accurate statement would be, combat speed fluctuates to fit the plot. Arguably the thing I dislike most in comics.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1:

i know about your thread.. and i've posted this battle after reading your thread.. but still i'm certain guys like wolverine and deadpull can win against her

I don't remember wolverine ever doing anything in 1/64th of a second. Bella has much better feats than that, and she sees everything in slow motion. For the record she wasn't faster than edward was, I think I mentioned it in the thread.

who hasn't? lol.

i am using movie version of bella only

@omgomgwtfwtf said she is faster than edward

and yes wolverine has tagged quicksilver (-_-)

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MICKEY-MOUSE

@ssj_god: That's Ult Wolverine. Not, Wolverine.

@lukehero said:

Characters rarely fight at their peak combat speed, which is why Slade can tag Kid Flash & Grundy(Slow as Gravy) can take Superman & the Flash.

more accurate statement would be, combat speed fluctuates to fit the plot. Arguably the thing I dislike most in comics.

No, they don't go to the max because of the amount of destruction it would cause. Unless they are fighting for their lives: Superman vs Doomsday, Flash vs Zoom, they don't go for the max. Many Other characters get tagged by well timed attacks. It happens too often, it can not be brushed off as plot.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

still considered playable in street tourneys

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@lukehero said:

No, they don't go to the max because of the amount of destruction it would cause. Unless they are fighting for their lives: Superman vs Doomsday, Flash vs Zoom, they don't go for the max. Many Other characters get tagged by well timed attacks. It happens too often, it can not be brushed off as plot.

they don't have to go for max. Flash's peak speed is mftl. He doesn't even need to go hypersonic for deathstroke, yet he gets tagged.

How many street levelers have hypersonic reflexes? None. How many speedsters can go hypersonic? Most. How many street levelers tag speedsters? Most.. Repeating something impossible doesn't make it true.

Thor would be the a good example for this. He can keep up with mftl fight of king thor and gorr, and still be slower than wolverine. Plot, nothing else.

Well timed or not, it's not possible to tag character who has much higher combat speed than yours. Because they can easily adjust their course several times before you actually complete your attack.

@ssj_god said:

said:

@ssj_god said:

who hasn't? lol.

i am using movie version of bella only

hmm. Then wolverine should take it. I have no idea how strong movie bella is tbh.

@omgomgwtfwtf said she is faster than edward

I'm pretty sure she isn't.

and yes wolverine has tagged quicksilver (-_-)

For one, that's ultimate wolverine. And two, quicksilver is foolish enough to literally run into wolverine's claws there. (book) Bella sees everything in slow motion even at her full speed, which is higher than wolverine's. She's not getting tagged by that.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MICKEY-MOUSE

@princearagorn1: NO, it's something very common. If we went by your line of thinking then everything KK does is meaning less because he is just a normal human using Karate moves. Yet, he fights Kyptotaions & punches comets. It's not plot or PIS it's what happens. Street levelers have tagged speedsters. Trying to wrap this all up into a strictly pure science conversation when comicbooks play by a whole different set of rules is a No Go. Example: Nothing about freezing people makes much sense in comics & anime. You see lots of normal civilians get freezed, yet they don't always die.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight: This. Not to mention she does not really know how to fight. He will win over her after a minute or so.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bella finds a puddle and gently drowns Logan in it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lukehero: It's not a matter of common or uncommon. If an enemy can land a dozen punches by the time I finish doing one, or he can see me in serious slow motion, no matter how skilled I am, there is no possible way to ever land a hit. That's what comics tend to ignore for plot. Like your ice example.

Saying that A can tag someone faster than him because he tagged B is like saying anyone can take that ice attack because civilians were fine after being frozen.. The reason for a low speed character to tag a higher one, or for a person with low resistance to tank an effect is plot. No matter how often that happens.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MICKEY-MOUSE

@princearagorn1: You're trying to talk away things that happen and are accepted as fact in Comics, TV, movies, and Anime. It's not plot, it's what happens. People survive being frozen, even though logically in the "REAL WORLD" they should die, slower characters tag faster people by timing an attack. It's not plot. Plot is when Luke Cage beats up Namor, that's plot, because in the world of comics it still doesn't make any sense, by comic book standards.

You cannot go by the standards of real world science & fact when we're talking about a hypothetical battle that takes place in a Comic Book, Tv, Movie world.

If you're saying that Bella wins because she is stronger & faster, that's fine. If you're trying to say she wins by because the idea of Wolverine tagging her doesn't make 100% Real World Sense. That's a NO GO. It's a comicbook world, not the real world.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

lot is when Luke Cage beats up Namor, that's plot, because in the world of comics it still doesn't make any sense, by comic book standards.

So tell me, why doesn't it make sense?

Considering you're saying having much better feats for stats is useless in the comic book world, there is no reason for any fight outcome to be plot.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MICKEY-MOUSE

@princearagorn1:

Considering you're saying having much better feats for stats is useless in the comic book world, there is no reason for any fight outcome to be plot.

Prince I respect you man, but now you are taking in only parts of what I am saying. Scroll up, I also said this.

If you're saying that Bella wins because she is stronger & faster, that's fine. If you're trying to say she wins by because the idea of Wolverine tagging her doesn't make 100% Real World Sense. That's a NO GO. It's a comicbook world, not the real world.

So stop it. :/ Look at the first sentence right there.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lukehero: Well, my point is, how does being a lot faster and not winning make sense in comic book world either? I mean only reason that happens is writers ignoring combat speed for plot, isn't it? That's hardly something usable on battle forums.

But if you want me to stop, I will :)

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MICKEY-MOUSE

@princearagorn1: I think you are seeing the forest for the trees. Let's get back to this spefic match up of Bella vs Wolverine.

1. Yes, she is faster, but lets not act like Wolverine is as slow as gravy.

2. Characters can still tag those that are faster them, but just because Deadstroke can TAG kid flash, doesn't mean he beats Kidflash in a battle thread(That's Insane).

3. The difference in speed in Bella vs Wolverine isn't so ridiculous in my eyes and others who have posted in Wolverine's favor. IMO he could tag her enough times to kill her.

4. Of course stats matter, I'm telling you pure science doesn't matter. A mixture of comicbook & real world logic must come into play.

5. If you feel that Bella is WAY TO fast for Wolverine, then you post videos or Gifs to show that she would overwhelm him in combat.

Wolverine Speed Feats: See, wolverine has some blur speed moments himself.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lukehero: Well, when I said she's too fast for wolverine to tag, I was going with the book version. I think OP added a feat collection thread from the books. They're capable of moving, reacting or calculating in extremely small fractions of a second (1/64, 1/84th etc) even when bella wasn't trained in her senses, at all. And even at that speed, they see everything quite clearly (things around them don't blur due to speed), and are perfectly capable of reacting.

As for movies, I don't remember anything significant to say she could win.

The only line in your argument which I have a problem with is this (I'm not ignoring the rest of your argument, I actually agree with it):

Characters can still tag those that are faster them.

That depends on the speed difference. There is no reason for a peak-meta human to be capable of tagging someone with hypersonic combat speed.. Not saying bella is hypersonic, just a general statement in the speed argument.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

wow wow.. wolverine has blurry speed?.. hmm.. i didn't knew that.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ssj_god

@princearagorn1:

so where do u put bella's speed? sonic, supersonic or hypersonic?

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Deathstroke, nor Wolverine are peak human. They have super human feats. Also if you scroll up I said Book Version MEGA STOMPS. SSJ God said movie version. The whole point of this thread is because he wanted to test the waters if Bella movie v. was a street level character. :D Book version Cullens are not street level.

@ssj_god said:

@lukehero said:

movie version

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@lukehero:

wow wow.. wolverine has blurry speed?.. hmm.. i didn't knew that.

obviously 0_0

so where do u put bella's speed? sonic, supersonic or hypersonic?

I can't really. Never really tried to estimate it velocity wise.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

still.. as u know.. spiderman etc casually dances around multiple machine guns firing at once.. and bullet speed almost equal to sound.. so as per that.. spiderman should at least have supersonic reaction... how do u rate bella's speed then? .. because as i told.. movie bella got rejected in the tourney as they told she's too fast and strong for 'street level' .. where as in the same tourney, wolverine, deadpool holds the majority of killing her is an one on one combat (-_-) ... and he gave those opinions depending on your thread regarding twilight vamps.

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:Bella from the novel and film could win here.

And if you're wondering how fast these vamps are, they're definitely supersonic, they're movements are interpreted as "silent" and "speedingbullets". Also, Bella is young and very very strong. I'm sure she could tear Wolverine down to his skeletal system if she was careful enough and blitzing.

Bella wins in a straight up brawl, Wolverine wins in a death battle.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: That's why I said peak-meta human. Still, neither of they have any reason to tag a hypersonic character. Spiderman is 40 times faster than a human being, faster than both of them, and still he has no business being anywhere near a character with hypersonic combat speed. Still, they hang out just fine. Why? Because the comic won't even last three pages if the writers were specific with stats.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: :/ You do realize Wolverine has fought and kept up with Spiderman several times. Wolverine has reacted to bullets after they have been shot. Wolverine is no where close to the weakness of peakhuman. Wolverine has tagged Bishop while Bishop was teleporting.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Spiderman would beat the snot out of movie Bella. We really need to stick to talking about movie Bella vs Wolverine. Movie Bella is not that much faster than wolverine.