Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"Both r just regular humans. Both are faster and more skilled than Wolverine. Batman has more weapons at his disposal and is smarter than Cap.How can Cap stand a chance and not Batman? "

Because Cap is an enhanced human being. He isn't normal. He could outlast Batman because of it. He's more capable of fighting Wolvie that Bats is. And, no. Batman isn't faster than Wolvie. Wolverine possesses superhuman agility. Cap has peak human agility, like Batman, but it is greater because of his enhanced abilities.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Andferne

Alpha says:

"Cap lifts 50 lbs more than Batman so he has what it takes to win. If Cap can win Batman has even more of a chance"

? Where did you find that at? Theres got to be a bigger differance than 50 pounds between what Cap and Bat lift.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Static Shock

Andferne says:

"Alpha says:
"Cap lifts 50 lbs more than Batman so he has what it takes to win. If Cap can win Batman has even more of a chance"

? Where did you find that at? Theres got to be a bigger differance than 50 pounds between what Cap and Bat lift."

According to DC database's Strength Scale, Batman is capable of lifting 800 lbs. Cap lifts 1100 lbs (from what I read in a comic). Cap's limit is NOT 800 lbs. and is much stronger than Batman.
Post Edited:2008-01-05 02:51:25

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hadrelius

Andferne says:

"Alpha says:
? Where did you find that at? Theres got to be a bigger differance than 50 pounds between what Cap and Bat lift."

Batman is the pinnacle of human strength (like Black Panther) at 750 lbs. Cap is at 800 because of the serum.

It's possible that he may be a little less than BP (with his herb and all) but not much.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"Andferne says:
"Alpha says:
According to DC database's Strength Scale, Batman is capable of lifting 800 lbs. Cap lifts 1100 lbs (from what I read in a comic). Cap's limit is NOT 800 lbs. and is much stronger than Batman.
Post Edited:2008-01-05 02:51:25"

Wouldn't that put him at superhuman?

Marvel.com has him listed as below superhuman.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"Wouldn't that put him at superhuman?Marvel.com has him listed as below superhuman. "

1100 lbs. is 900 lbs short of a ton. So, no. He isn't superhuman. He has to lift a ton to be in that class.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By kuchiku

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Wouldn't that put him at superhuman? Marvel.com has him listed as below superhuman. "
1100 lbs. is 900 lbs short of a ton. So, no. He isn't superhuman. He has to lift a ton to be in that class."

Ok. I'm willing to accept that what your saying is fact. Even a 300lb difference isn't enough to give the fight to Cap but not Batman.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Static Shock

Andferne says:

"Well for Cap its not just the strength. His agility, stamina and durability are all enhanced like that. Physically he is Batmans superior. I would put Bats at being a lot smarter, and about the same in tactics. "

Agreed. Happy 1000 posts, Andferne. :P
Post Edited:2008-01-05 03:05:14

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hadrelius

kuchiku says:

"wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee"

OK. That changed my mind! lol

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Andferne

Well for Cap its not just the strength. His agility, stamina and durability are all enhanced like that. Physically he is Batmans superior. I would put Bats at being a lot smarter, and about the same in tactics.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Andferne

WOOT :) thanx

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hadrelius

Stamina and durability I would give him. And he is physically superior, like Bane. But that doesn't make him the winner. Skill and brains count a lot. A smart and skilled fighter can win over a brawler.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Phorqe

Captain America would beat the piss out of Batman, as well as Wolverine. Bane broke Batman's back. Cap beat Bane with one move. America, F--- YEAH!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hadrelius

Phorqe says:

"Captain America would beat the piss out of Batman, as well as Wolverine. Bane broke Batman's back. Cap beat Bane with one move. America, F--- YEAH!"

Uhh! OooKay!

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Alpha says:

"Stamina and durability I would give him. And he is physically superior, like Bane. But that doesn't make him the winner. Skill and brains count a lot. A smart and skilled fighter can win over a brawler."

When it comes to fighting logan, you need all the stamina and durability you can get. Also 300lb more strength is a very significant difference. Bats just doesn't have what it takes to fight Logan in this situation. Oh, and cap has the vibranium shield when Logan uses his adamantium claws. Serious question, what does Bats have to resist that?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Hadrelius

Rdeegvainl says:

"Alpha says:
"Stamina and durability I would give him. And he is physically superior, like Bane. But that doesn't make him the winner. Skill and brains count a lot. A smart and skilled fighter can win over a brawler."
When it comes to fighting logan, you need all the stamina and durability you can get. Also 300lb more strength is a very significant difference. Bats just doesn't have what it takes to fight Logan in this situation. Oh, and cap has the vibranium shield when Logan uses his adamantium claws. Serious question, what does Bats have to resist that?"

Nothing but his wit which has beaten guys like Killer Croc and Bane. Batman knows how to take advantage of a weakness. He studies his opponent during a fight and when brawn doesn't do it, he uses his head. Why would Cap have any greater chance? 300 lbs is a signifcant difference, but what would that do against Wolverine? Strength wouldn't be the answer against him. Not from regular guys like Cap and Bats. It would take brains, which Batman has in abundance.

And Bats has an arsenal of weapons. I'm sure he would have something in his belt that would immobilize Wolverine.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Barry Flash

I think Batman is a better fighter and could probably dodge a few of Wolverine's strikes of his Claw's but sooner or later Batman would have to make a move with some sort of Gadget.

Don't know which, but i'm sure he will get out of this one way or another.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"Nothing but his wit which has beaten guys like Killer Croc and Bane. Batman knows how to take advantage of a weakness. He studies his opponent during a fight and when brawn doesn't do it, he uses his head. Why would Cap have any greater chance? 300 lbs is a signifcant difference, but what would that do against Wolverine? Strength wouldn't be the answer against him. Not from regular guys like Cap and Bats. It would take brains, which Batman has in abundance.And Bats has an arsenal of weapons. I'm sure he would have something in his belt that would immobilize Wolverine. "

Killer Croc is a pushover. Tim Drake defeated him while blindfolded. Batman has never defeated Bane, though. Bane defeated him using his head and his strength. Cap has a greater chance against Wolverine because he is an enhanced human being. All of his attributes are far past Batman's, so isn't just strength.

Also, Batman doesn't have a defense against Wolverine's claws. But, either way you look at it, Bats is a slouch compared to Cap and Wolvie.

As for the utility belt, I doubt Bats has anything in it to stop Wolverine. I doubt simple tranquilizers would work. I don't know about knockout gas either.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By Clantern

I think batman will try and hold wolverine off for as long as he could while trying to lok at his physique and skill and weeknesses.

Sonner or later batman will figure out his weekness and flee in his batmobile while distracting Logan with bats.

Next time they fight batman takes it with ease, using a magnet from his batmobile!.

or

Wolverine runs at him straight away and puts a claw through his eye.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71  Edited By symbiote5
well when you think about it when does woverine actually use his claws on somebody i mean he really uses it on objects but if its wolverine with admantium and rage then i say wolverine
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By kaino12

batman has plot-a-merangs but wolverine literaly has plot armor.i think at some point batman would start asking questions and then the truth would come out and noone would win.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

caption
caption
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By never give up
Alexander Anderson said:
"
caption
caption
"
lol.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Wolvie

Kypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Kypher

I think Batman can win

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77  Edited By symbiote5
wolverine never really prefers to use his claws on people unless in rage and batman smarte so he could win
Watch Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Watch Dog

Wolverine  in this situation,
but have faith in the bat to escape and when next they meet I would say it's about a 50 50 shot rimimber both of theas guys are acompleshed fighters,adventurs and super heros  used to facing and winnig agensed enameys who were saposidly supper to them

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#79  Edited By Dark King

wolve would gut bats  FTW

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#80  Edited By time1

good match but wolverine would win hands down, wolverine can't really be killed.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By never give up

lol time every time I see you I laugh.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Ball Buster

Wolverine ftw.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By LordCosmicKing

wolverine

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@LordCosmicKing said:
" wolverine "
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By GT-Man

TIE
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@GT-Man said:
" TIE "
Hell no.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By GT-Man

well thier both major badasses
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By GT-Man
@Vance Astro:
hell yes and your probly not going to see this i hope but bats wins ahahahaahhaaha
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Static Shock

Wolverine.

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By NickA
@Static Shock:
not really it takes years to master a single martial art style 
and their are god knows how many martial arts 200+
he would have to be aleast near a thousand years old
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GT-Man

bats no w
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Static Shock
@NickA said:
" @Static Shock: not really it takes years to master a single martial art style and their are god knows how many martial arts 200+ he would have to be aleast near a thousand years old "
In the comic book world, there are many characters that have mastered several, most, or all forms of martial arts styles and it didn't take them that long to master them. Just because it's unrealistic doesn't mean it isn't valid. Wolverine is established as a master of all forms, hate it or love it, and he's about 120 years old. It's even in the Handbook. Batman himself has been established as a master of 127 styles, and even though he's in his mid-thirties, it's still valid. I could name several characters that have done the same thing. Doesn't mean it's wrong. It's fiction.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#93  Edited By Erik
@Static Shock: 
Completely agree. In the comic book world, these kinds of things are believable. Wolverine, Batman and several others are just naturals.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Static Shock
@erik: Exactly. I don't know why people try to argue against that kind of thing.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@NickA said:
" @Static Shock: not really it takes years to master a single martial art style and their are god knows how many martial arts 200+ he would have to be aleast near a thousand years old "
GTFOH...
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By GT-Man
@GT-Man:
dang it i mean wolverine aahahaha
Paul Render

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Paul Render
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By spidey 15

Wolverine after a pretty good fight. 
=]

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#99  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Current Batman in his new armor would obliterate Wolverine 

Maniac1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Maniac1997
@Sparda said:
"

Batman is a better fighter, he could maybe use some of his standard gadgets (gas pellets, batarangs, etc.) to KO Wolvie (the gas pellets there). But for most purposes, Wolverine will probably just heal and then either fight with Batman until he gets exhausted and then kill him......or get lucky and kill hi@Sparda:

Leave the vine no way is batman abetter fighter than wolverine wolverine has MASTERD not trains every martial art on the world not even sure if batman trained for all of them plus wolverine is immune most gases and diseases