No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#352  Edited By comic_book_fan

@danoblaster: i have been at this a long time i don't have much of a life lol and i was just stating how the hand books the old book rpg's and comics used tiers this is how i have always understood them it makes more since because you can have the powers of thor but if your used to only fighting purse snatchers bank robbers the guy with less power but more know how can win

who is more respected among the dc heroes plastic man or batman answer batman is considered the bigger gun him superman and wonder woman are the big 3 for a reason and batman is number 2 among them so he out tiers every member of the league except superman is he the 2nd most powerful no but people are trying to use real world laws while debating characters from a universe that don't work the same way batman doesn't win because of pis in the dc universe he wins because he is insanely efficient and he is often underrated by his opponents which isn't pis because it makes since if you were amazo would you even give batman a glance if you had supes and hal trying to take your headoff.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: so if this were a superman vs Aquaman thread you would back Aquaman

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

@nucleon: There's a lot of room between street level speeds and full on speedsters. The images I posted earlier for you demonstrated combat speed and showed it applied out of water.

Super human reflexes and speed have been part of Aquaman's powers pre-crisis, post-crisis, and post flash-point. Beibg faster and stronger without deep resistance has always been the case.

He's not the Flash but he's definitely faster than street level. Although he has been shown to perceive and have the reflexes to react to the Flash.

so has batman and slade

There was a Wolverine vs Wonder Woman thread created so you don't need to post that stuff here, btw.

completely agree but this is also not Aquaman vs superman and wonder woman so why were they mentioned

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: so if this were a superman vs Aquaman thread you would back Aquaman

No, but that's irrelevant here as Logan is complete fodder to Supes. That scan clearly shows that Arthur is not. I know that tiers aren't everything, but I still just don't see why Arthur would struggle to put Logan down. I guess Wolverine is a high tier in durability now.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By comic_book_fan

@maestromage: wolverine is very tough to put down with physical force and knows where to hit and has the means to hurt anyone which gives him a fighting chance against most aquaman's best bets to win atleast quickly is telepathy which charles doesn't like going into wolverine's head for to long and once wolverine's animal side takes over has made omega level telepaths like psylocke struggle granted i think aquaman's telepathy is more of a biological reaction which wolverine's healing could possibly fight. and aquaman's mystical powers i don't know enough about but that is a possibility

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestromage: wolverine is tough to put down for anyone physically he keeps coming back he heals almost instantly and he is low end superhuman speed and strength he and his healing speed and strength all get better when he goes beserk he is also one of the most skilled fighters in comics i put him at 2 or 3 but most would have him in the top 10 anyway physically aquaman would have to work to put him down he could do it but it's going to take a while leaving wolverine time to land winning shot.

telepathy even in his human mind wolverine is tough xavier doesn't like to stay to long in wolverine's mind and once his animal side takes over psylocke couldn't got the boot so i doubt aquaman would fair much better.

but aquaman's telepathy is different it is it's more of a bilogical reaction but wolverine might not be effected any way because he evolved differently than humans and most mutants and even if he is since it's a biological reaction his healing might resist it.

the mystical nature of aquaman's powers i don't know enough about this could be a path to a win bur i don't know .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wYRrPK94oo

and this is how a fight would go between aquaman and a serious superman would go . i kid but it only lasts a little longer.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

how is this thread still open Aquaman stomps

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By DimlyLitLantern

@comic_book_fan:

whats stopping from beating wolverine in the head like wwhulk did a stabbing claws slicing his head in half or his neck

Logan seems to have a bit more trouble slicing through those with higher density like Arthur. It could work, but it wouldn't be as easy as slicing through someone like Daredevil or something. There is also a bit of a strength and speed difference keeping that from happening.

Again, what are Logan's other option besides slashing him with his inferior strength and speed? Arthur can telepathically shut him down, freeze him solid, concuss him, drown him, teleport him undesirable, outfight him, summon Topo, and more. Aquaman just seems objectively better here.

Snoppy_MoMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aquaman can just drown him thats literally every wolverine characters weakness

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aquaman wins.

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

Skill, mostly.

In the same way Batman wouldn't beat WW in a fight, it should be a similar train of thought here. Arthur isn't really a brawler either as he is decently skilled himself. Skill shouldn't make up for someone being over 1000x stronger than the other.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Aquaman

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 Koays  Online

This wouldn't have even gotten to this many post if it was Namor.

Still Aquaman

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern: wolverine has resisted more powerful telepaths than Aquaman what makes you think that an option if wolverine goes berserk than he becomes immune to telepathy.

Aquaman couldn't out fight wolverine if wolverine had one hand tied behind his back wolverine has stabbed gladiator someone who is basically superman he would have zero trouble stabbing aquaman namor is stronger than Aquaman . aquaman's best feat is lifting a city block namor supported an entire island wolverine has beaten faster opponets stronger opponets better telepaths more durable there is nothing aquaman has except maybe magic wolverine can't overcome so lets see some magic

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

wolverine has resisted more powerful telepaths than Aquaman what makes you think that an option if wolverine goes berserk than he becomes immune to telepathy.

It depends, how strong were the telepaths? Mind crushing a white martian is no low-tier feat. Especially if Logan didn't expect something like that. He isn't immune to seizures is he?

Aquaman couldn't out fight wolverine if wolverine had one hand tied behind his back

That seems like a grave overestimation of Logan's abilities.

wolverine has stabbed gladiator someone who is basically superman

Using Gladiator doesn't seem like the best argument as he is one of the most inconsistent heroes out there.

he would have zero trouble stabbing aquaman namor is stronger than Aquaman. aquaman's best feat is lifting a city block namor supported an entire island

Based on what? Namor has been overwhelmed by Black Panther before. I am not quite as familiar with Namor, but he is shown to be easily be outclassed by the likes of Thor with minimal effort even while boosted by the water. Aquaman can at least give Superman a semi-decent trouble. Even on land. He seems pretty outclassed by top tier heroes like Thor and Hulk. Aquaman can at least fight somewhat evenly with the likes of similarly powered opponents like Superman, WW, and MMH.

wolverine has beaten faster opponets stronger opponets better telepaths more durable there is nothing aquaman has except maybe magic wolverine can't overcome so lets see some magic

I will ask again. Can Wolverine break out of being frozen solid? What will he do when he is teleported to the sea? What will he do when a giant army of sea dinosaurs are sent against him? Beat them all with Aquaman as well? Wolverine was completely overwhelmed by Ragnarock, a massively inferior Thor clone. Aquaman has been able to consistently keep up with Superman and WW, characters much stronger than said clone, just fine. Wolverine isn't winning a real fight against Arthur.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern:

@comic_book_fan:

wolverine has resisted more powerful telepaths than Aquaman what makes you think that an option if wolverine goes berserk than he becomes immune to telepathy.

It depends, how strong were the telepaths? Mind crushing a white martian is no low-tier feat. Especially if Logan didn't expect something like that. He isn't immune to seizures is he?

omega level telepaths

Aquaman couldn't out fight wolverine if wolverine had one hand tied behind his back

That seems like a grave overestimation of Logan's abilities.

aquaman is skilled for a brick and a decent fighter wolverine is one of the top 10 most skilled fighters in comics there is no way aquaman is out fighting him

wolverine has stabbed gladiator someone who is basically superman

Using Gladiator doesn't seem like the best argument as he is one of the most inconsistent heroes out there.

he has like 2 low showings and the rest were all superman level stuff knocking down thanos and beating thor like a drum until thor gets help lol he is pretty consistant

he would have zero trouble stabbing aquaman namor is stronger than Aquaman. aquaman's best feat is lifting a city block namor supported an entire island

Based on what? Namor has been overwhelmed by Black Panther before. I am not quite as familiar with Namor, but he is shown to be easily be outclassed by the likes of Thor with minimal effort even while boosted by the water. Aquaman can at least give Superman a semi-decent trouble. Even on land. He seems pretty outclassed by top tier heroes like Thor and Hulk. Aquaman can at least fight somewhat evenly with the likes of similarly powered opponents like Superman, WW, and MMH.

batman has beaten Aquaman and thor would beat aquaman just the same he fought superman early in the new 52 comics and had 1 good showing superman beat him and mera like they were disrespectful children in other fights and going off feats superman or thor stomp him by a mile

wolverine has beaten faster opponets stronger opponets better telepaths more durable there is nothing aquaman has except maybe magic wolverine can't overcome so lets see some magic

I will ask again. Can Wolverine break out of being frozen solid? What will he do when he is teleported to the sea? What will he do when a giant army of sea dinosaurs are sent against him? Beat them all with Aquaman as well? Wolverine was completely overwhelmed by Ragnarock, a massively inferior Thor clone. Aquaman has been able to consistently keep up with Superman and WW, characters much stronger than said clone, just fine. Wolverine isn't winning a real fight against Arthur.

thor oneshots aquaman Ragnarok was more powerful than aquaman you are reading into that one good feat and thor is more powerful than wonder woman supes beats thor but not easily superman thor and wonder woman all beat aquaman pretty decisively the numbers thing wolverine can deal with the numbers but not with aquaman at the same time if aquaman gets him in the water he probably wins but wolverine probably ends this before it comes to that.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 Koays  Online
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: he has destroyed planets by hand and traveled thousands of times the speed of light and has played the part of superman to thanos darkseid lately they even have similar weakneses .

this right here is totally a superman level feat.
this right here is totally a superman level feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

I....what the wank?

wut wank ? Have u seen their fights in comics ?

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

omega level telepaths

Saying that doesn't really tell me if they are more powerful than a white martian or not. They are pretty high up there in terms of TP.

aquaman is skilled for a brick and a decent fighter wolverine is one of the top 10 most skilled fighters in comics there is no way aquaman is out fighting him

Being able to consistently keep up with and hit WW in CQC tells me Wolverine is going to be outfought. Even boxers that are slightly faster than the other boxers would most likely be the ones win a match. Aquaman being able to easily move in the pressures of the very depths of the ocean is going to win a bout in speed.

he has like 2 low showings and the rest were all superman level stuff knocking down thanos and beating thor like a drum until thor gets help lol he is pretty consistant

A literal part of his character is his fluctuating power level due to his varying confidence. Gladiator has outright lost against Cannonball, a mid-tier member of the X-Men, because of this very thing. Getting tagged by Wolverine seems to me like one of these numerous fluctuations. Unless you think Wolverine can fight within nanoseconds?

batman has beaten Aquaman

With prep time and premeditated weaknesses used to exploit Arthur's surprise. BP outright rushed Namor and outmaneuvered him a couple times in CQC.

thor would beat aquaman just the same

Of course he would. Ragnarock is massively inferior to Thor though.

he fought superman early in the new 52 comics and had 1 good showing superman beat him and mera like they were disrespectful children in other fights and going off feats superman or thor stomp him by a mile

My point isn't that he is as strong as Superman but that he can keep up with him. Logan cannot even come close to that level of power.

thor oneshots aquaman Ragnarok was more powerful than aquaman you are reading into that one good feat

Based on what? Thor effortlessly dismissed the clone without a thought. Superman, someone generally considered to be around Thor's level, needs to actively try to put Arthur down.

and thor is more powerful than wonder woman supes beats thor but not easily superman thor and wonder woman all beat aquaman pretty decisively the numbers thing

You are speaking about a level in which Wolverine is not even close to being in. Thor, WW, and Superman are on a level Logan probably couldn't comprehend. Aquaman can at least challenge that level with at least somewhat decent results.

wolverine can deal with the numbers but not with aquaman at the same time if aquaman gets him in the water he probably wins but wolverine probably ends this before it comes to that.

How though? Wolverine can't keep up with WW at all while Arthur can. Wolverine can't freely move under the pressure of the entire ocean while Arthur can do that with no effort. Arthur can block a continent sinking attack while underwater while Logan can't. Can Logan break free of solid ice that Arthur can materialize? How many bolts of lightning can he take? Your only argument is that he has sharp claws. This argument is nearly useless when the fact that Arthur is faster is taken into account and can heal both minor and major wounds with his own healing factor.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By Nucleon

@@@dimlylitlantern: In the same way Batman wouldn't beat WW in a fight, it should be a similar train of thought here.

WW is just as skilled, maybe more, than Batman.

Arthur isn't really a brawler either as he is decently skilled himself. Skill shouldn't make up for someone being over 1000x stronger than the other.

You can push the NLF up to 100000000 times stronger, it won't change anything. Aquaman is just as mediocre as a martial artist as he is as a mentalist, a brick or a speedster. In all three domain Wolverine has beaten much, much worse.

And lol @ those who think Namor is inferior to Aquaman... Namor is the original and is in Superman's league - there never was any ambiguity about it.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: That is not consistent with the rest of his feats catalogue. Superman outclasses him in everything feat wise and is far more consistent than gladiator.

You write about consistancy and yet you describe Aquaman fighting using ice control, teleportation, super-speed and martial arts. Why does that contraption doesn't "feel" like Aquaman to me?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 Koays  Online

@koays said:

I....what the wank?

Lol autofill.

Not that my personal belief is that far off

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman fodderizes, just stop.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#381  Edited By Supermanthor

For the 10th time Aquaman

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382  Edited By pastepotpete1

this fight is kind of like hulk vs thor fight

aqua man can teleport and manipulate the weather with his trident also he can stab wolverine with it and I don't think wolverine can recover if things go wrong with sparring with wolverine with the trident he can just beat the crap out of wolverine with his fist and kick him .. but if you guys are going to talk about aqua mans speed just so you know wolverine he went out on the grass or the edge of a mountain to talk sense into Pietro quick silver and quicksilver wanted to throw logan or push him off the mountain and QS wolverine just punched him in the gut really hard he just tagged QS with no claws because unlike the dc universe faster reflexes and having speed doesn't accelerate your healing factor like it does the flash

this fight is kind of like hulk vs thor .. if aqua man fights wolverine like a moron and doesn't use his long range attacks and its speficially head to head .. aqua man will get gutted

@rampagethefirst you're probably right but wolverine has gutted Namor a long time ago in the comics and wolverine had to be saved by captain America .. he has beaten namor atleast twice … if aqua man tries to sword play with wolverine using his trident wolverine can gut him but yeah in the water aqua man can just sit there and drink a pina coloda but I don't think mind control would work on wolverine his mind is really strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
@biswaboxz said:
@koays said:

I....what the wank?

Lol autofill.

Not that my personal belief is that far off

Idk what do u mean by ur statement . Namor and Logan had fought number of times(on land) b4 and both of them have fought like morons or being careless much more often . Honestly i don't care about this fights therefore i don't think tagging me will do any good but u can ask @god_spawn about this .

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: You can make Gladiator out to be a match for Surfer using his high-end inconsistent feats, it doesn't mean your points are valid or that Gladiator wouldn't get one-shotted, all you're doing is wanking Wolverine with his inconsistent as hell feats that are massive outliers and making him out to be a mid-tier when he's really not, just stop.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: you claim i am being in consistent you posted one scan of aquaman sucker punching superman then having his whole army attack and have clung to it the whole time.

i will show you consultancy when i get back i have work for now.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nucleon: “You write about consistancy and yet you describe Aquaman fighting using ice control, teleportation, super-speed and martial arts. Why does that contraption doesn't "feel" like Aquaman to me?”

Because you’re one of those people that only see Aquaman as a useless brick who can talk to fish and throw a tantrum anytime someone mentions that he isn’t?

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

WW is just as skilled, maybe more, than Batman.

Their varying skill levels doesn't matter here. WW would win against Bruce 100% of the time in a head to head fight where they were both trying. Aquaman's massive stat advantage is what keeps Wolverine from winning at all.

You can push the NLF up to 100000000 times stronger, it won't change anything. Aquaman is just as mediocre as a martial artist as he is as a mentalist, a brick or a speedster. In all three domain Wolverine has beaten much, much worse.

It changes everything. If Arthur was maybe 2x stronger, then the fight may be more even. However, Arthur can effortlessly throw cruise ships like nothing. There is a clear winner here. The only thing Logan has going for him is his fighting skill, claws, durability, and persistence. Each of which may surprise Arthur at best. None of that was that helpful against Ragnarock and it wasn't helpful against WWH. All Arthur needs to do is grab him with his superior speed or at least react fast enough to one of Logan's rushes and beat him in the head. He could also just toss him into a body of water as he is strong enough to do that. Even if he weren't he could teleport him there. This is a mismatch.

And lol @ those who think Namor is inferior to Aquaman... Namor is the original and is in Superman's league - there never was any ambiguity about it.

The same Namor that is easily dispatched by a held back Thor? When was the last time Namor threw an entire planet or was blown up by a supernova with no visible injury?

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: That wasn't Superman, that was Superboy and that is consistent as he operates on that level more often whereas Wolverine tagging people faster than him isn't because a plethora of feats suggest otherwise and Aquaman straight up stomps him here, your useless fanboy bickering isn't helping whatsoever, you're one of the very few people in this thread who actually puts Wolverine on such a high pedestal, stop it, he's not mid-tier and never will be.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, too cocky for an argument you're bound to lose. Most of the people stopped replying to you because of how pathetic and convoluted your arguments were and they just didn't see you as worth their time, I wouldn't call that "refuting every claim", I'd just call that plainly wanking a street tier and making him out to be a herald tier with high-ends that have been contradicted millions of times in the past decade.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I've seen closer fights get locked in far less pages

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@rampagethefirst: wolverine can hit hard enough hurt aquaman level characters even without claws. here are just a few instantces where wolverine took down aquaman level opponents using speed strength and skill i have more if you need them.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: wolverine didn't get stomped he won most the fight then namor jumped in the pool and was winning after that but he only got like 2 hits and wolverine never goes berserk chances are it keeps going and wolverine goes berserk and we have a dead namor

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396  Edited By Nucleon

@dimlylitlantern: Their varying skill levels doesn't matter here. WW would win against Bruce 100% of the time in a head to head fight where they were both trying. Aquaman's massive stat advantage is what keeps Wolverine from winning at all.

Aquaman doesn't benefit from a "massive stat advantage" over Wolverine. He is simply stronger, and that doesn't even translate into striking power, where Wolverine's got the advantage. Wolverine also is more durable, have faster reflexes and better combat skills than Aquaman. Martial artists and boxers beat weightlifters any day of the week.

It changes everything. If Arthur was maybe 2x stronger, then the fight may be more even. However, Arthur can effortlessly throw cruise ships like nothing. There is a clear winner here. The only thing Logan has going for him is his fighting skill, claws, durability, and persistence. Each of which may surprise Arthur at best. None of that was that helpful against Ragnarock and it wasn't helpful against WWH. All Arthur needs to do is grab him with his superior speed or at least react fast enough to one of Logan's rushes and beat him in the head. He could also just toss him into a body of water as he is strong enough to do that. Even if he weren't he could teleport him there. This is a mismatch.

Look - in no way or form can Aquaman compare to some of the characters you named here: WWH, Ragnarok, Namor... all of these always been superior in power to Aquaman. You can't bring a Hulk-Wolverine feat here then superpose Aquaman's head on the Hulk's - Well, you can but I would never buy it. In the end, Wolverine has fought, with a reasoneable amount of success, heavy hitters that are far beyond Aquaman in terms of strength, speed, durability and fighting prowess.

The same Namor that is easily dispatched by a held back Thor? When was the last time Namor threw an entire planet or was blown up by a supernova with no visible injury?

Yep, that Namor. At least he didn't got beat by Batman.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398  Edited By Nucleon

@agent41: AQ is way stronger than wolverine. And way faster too. Feats have been posted.

Travel speed ones count for very little. Here, reflexes and combat speed are way more important.

Batman has defeated many characters abve namor level. So i wouldn't go there if i were you. Bad writing cuts both ways.

You're the one who went there in the first place. Me, I'd rather favour consistency and in that domain, Wolverine wins.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: He doesn’t know what he is talking about. Just another Marvel fanboy so don’t waste your time.