Wolverine vs Aquaman

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501  Edited By comic_book_fan

@chimeroid: yeah an annoying cat that knows how to kill aquaman a million different ways and who has unbreakable bones all aquaman can do is cut flesh that will heal in seconds and hope to get a lucky shot for a ko but wolverine is more likely to kill him in one hit.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@chimeroid: yeah an annoying cat that knows how to kill aquaman a million different ways and who has unbreakable bones all aquaman can do is cut flesh that will heal in seconds and hope to get a lucky shot for a ko but wolverine is more likely to kill him in one hit.

Lol... Seriously, wolverine doesn't know squat about Aquaman. Aquaman's trident can control the pace thanks to the extra range and Aquaman is so ridiculously strong that he can just pin wolverine down and hold him without ever exerting himself.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman murks the gerbil

God_Vulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Rikmando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan took hits from stronger people and carved up tougher ones.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Arthur.

Rikmando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Namor is far stronger than Aquaman, so why are you bringing up Namor dominating (or sucker punching) Wolverine as if that somehow applies to Aquaman?

Avatar image for deactivated-64925750b6b8e
deactivated-64925750b6b8e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine just needs one good strike.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine has beat namor everytime they have fought but once Aquaman is a weaker namor with telepathy which wolverine also has an extreamly strong defense against lol namor also has a loseing record against skilled opponets wolverine is the last guy aquaman wants to fight well maybe not last but he isn't having a good time here lol wolverine takes 7 of 10

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

Lol... Seriously, wolverine doesn't know squat about Aquaman. Aquaman's trident can control the pace thanks to the extra range and Aquaman is so ridiculously strong that he can just pin wolverine down and hold him without ever exerting himself.

i know this is an old comment but i know your still here and it's my first time seeing this yeah seriously wolverine can take damage that ww hulk had to call shots on him to end shit quick lol aquaman isn't even near an average hulk if slade's sword can cut it wolverine's claws can pinning him down would only piss him off which is a bad idea

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine would need a team to contend with Aquaman. Don’t get me wrong Wolverine has the powers to harm Aquaman and even kill him potentially, but he’s not landing a killing blow, and it wouldn’t take that much force to incap or put Logan down.

He legit was knocked out by a punch for a period of time he wasn’t even sure about in his own comic (Wolverine Issue 45)

And then he was also left helpless in Namor‘s comic when Namor charged at him and slammed him. Which didn’t even do much damage to the environment around them. (Sub-Mariner Issue 3)

you ignore the fact this was a sucker punch from behind while wolverine was fighting 3 other atlantians and had just downed him in 2 moves before this.

Wolverine legit said he couldn't move and had to heal up before he’d engage Namor again.

Aquaman is someone who’s been established faster than Namor and has been able to blitz Wonder Woman.

this was the only actual win namor has ever won out of 4 fights and it got stopped

Blitzes Wonder Woman before she can subdue him with her lasso (Justice League Vol 4 Iss 16)

He also has the strength to send someone who is much physically stronger than Wolverine flying over an island. (Aquaman Vol7 Issue 30)

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ecstaticgrace: Logan has some pretty good high-end feats. If we use those Aquaman wouldn't have such an easy time KOing him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Uncanny X-Men: First Class issues #1-2
Uncanny X-Men: First Class issues #1-2

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman easily.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@ecstaticgrace: Oh, I was just saying Wolverine wouldn't be super easy to KO if he's performing at his best. I think Aquaman is at the level of strength to where he could BFR Logan if he wanted to I guess.

If Wolverine was faster & more agile than Aquaman then he'd have a decent chance here. I don't think he's faster though.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: you didn't quite say what Logan would do if Arthur pinned him down and kept him there until Logan said "uncle".

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikmando said:

@ecstaticgrace: Namor is far stronger than Aquaman, so why are you bringing up Namor dominating (or sucker punching) Wolverine as if that somehow applies to Aquaman?

No he isn't. Aquaman has better strength feats and the people Aquaman can scale to have better strength feats too. I might have some time to post tomorrow. You cherry-picking low scaling and feats for Aquaman while ignoring all of Aquaman's capabilities and weapons is still one of the worst arguments I've seen.

Namor can't take Aquaman. Thing can't take Aquaman. Wolverine might injure Aquaman but I can argue he doesn't land a kill shot, and Wolverine's chance of landing a kill shot in a serious fight is somewhere between zilch and zero. Aquaman is massively stronger, massively faster, has better reach, and has additional abilities that make this a lockable thread.

Why are you ignoring everything that makes this an easy victory for Aquaman?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: you didn't quite say what Logan would do if Arthur pinned him down and kept him there until Logan said "uncle".

if he is pinned by being implaed by a fork he will probably go berserk and remove aquman's head before he has time to take his hands off his weapon he usully reacts that way while being stabbed ask the limbo demon that impaled with a similiar weapon

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@rikmando said:

No he isn't. Aquaman has better strength feats and the people Aquaman can scale to have better strength feats too. I might have some time to post tomorrow. You cherry-picking low scaling and feats for Aquaman while ignoring all of Aquaman's capabilities and weapons is still one of the worst arguments I've seen.

Namor can't take Aquaman. Thing can't take Aquaman. Wolverine might injure Aquaman but I can argue he doesn't land a kill shot, and Wolverine's chance of landing a kill shot in a serious fight is somewhere between zilch and zero. Aquaman is massively stronger, massively faster, has better reach, and has additional abilities that make this a lockable thread.

the thing is stronger than Aquaman namor is about right even because most of Aquaman's newer feats were pretty much copied from namor they both have island feats or whatever. whats he going to do to wolverine telepathy lol wolverine is resistant to stronger telepaths aquaman has lost to batman and slade do to skill he would lose here too

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: That’s impressive I appreciate the scans and the citation I even went to go look at the issue. Regardless of that I don’t think it helps Logan’s case here and here’s why.

Logan gets kicked by Gorgon in the middle of issue 1 and we don’t see him again until somewhere in the middle of issue 2. To make things worse Logan seems unaware of where he’s at, how long he’s been airborne. Implying he might have not have been conscious through all of it.

Don’t get me wrong I think it’s impressive, it’s a good feat given Logan survived a hit like that. But on forum rules Gorgon would of beat Logan in a fight based off that hit via BFR.

I don’t even think Gorgon is as strong as Aquaman as well, who can throw subs from the bottom of the ocean floor all the way out of the water.

Aquaman Vol7 Issue 21

wolverine got knocked across newyork city by hulk in one comic and literally took a cab back to continue fighting i can't remember what issue this was lol

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@rikmando said:

the thing is stronger than Aquaman namor is about right even because most of Aquaman's newer feats were pretty much copied from namor they both have island feats or whatever. whats he going to do to wolverine telepathy lol wolverine is resistant to stronger telepaths aquaman has lost to batman and slade do to skill he would lose here too

Aquaman has feats higher than island level. They weren't copied over at all because Namor doesn't have them. Thing is stronger than Namor but Thing's typical strength feats are lower and Thing's high feats are not as good.

Aquaman has stronger telepathy than you think too. But that's not the argument I'm using because Aquaman usually doesn't use telepathy offensively unless he's attacked by other telepaths in character. He did it a lot in the past but doesn't usually do it now. He's more likely to use a magical attack well beyond Wolverine than a telepathic attack.

Aquaman's skill is enough to match Wonder Woman, beat armies bred and trained specifically to kill him, face 5 of Atlantis's greatest warriors at once, no-sell "the most dangerous woman on Earth", defeat Atlantean champions, and was that no one in Atlantis can match him.

Aquaman can speed blitz Wolverine because he has high hypersonic combat feats on the low end, FTE Finale, or FTE Mera. On higher ends dodge or weave through lightning, or FTE atlantean soldiers faster than their super-tech can detect him. On higher ends he reacts FTL which is consistent with his scaling to Wonder Woman who has similar feats.

There's literally nothing that would stop Aquaman from using superspeed to grab Wolverine by the leg and throw him into space as easily as he grabs a russian nuclear sub and hurls it from the ocean floor out of the ocean. Throwing Wolverine into space would be easier. Cyborg can punch ppl into orbit and Aquaman and Wonder Woman have statements that they can punch people to other planets in the solar system.

Wolverine can't do anything here without PIS/WIS.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Barring the obvious healing factor, what places wolverine in Aquamans league unless it's comic wolverine vs DCEU Aqua man

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

if he is pinned by being implaed by a fork he will probably go berserk and remove aquman's head before he has time to take his hands off his weapon he usully reacts that way while being stabbed ask the limbo demon that impaled with a similiar weapon

How is he going to do that? His short little arms won't get anywhere near Aquaman. He would just spazz out on the bottom while being pinned like a butterfly.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mon Dieu what is this Logan wank, Arthur bodies him

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mfs really bring anti feats of one character and then not bring the others

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glitchy page

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman bodies Wolverine. He could punt him to three states over and win by KO

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#537 geekryan  Online

Aquaman easily

VioletKyoshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This does not seem like a fair fight, I get Wolverine's durability and claws allow him to punch above his weight class but he's just too weak and slow for me to see him doing anything to Arthur who can knock him across the country.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman already beat Deathstroke while Aquaman was blinded. Wolverine wouldn't land any attack on him unless Arthur let him tbh. Massive difference in speed and while Arthur may not be able to one shot him he is strong enough and fast enough to just grab Wolverines hands and make him keep his claws out and then make Wolverine stab himself in the neck or heart with his own claws and just hold him there until he passes out.

I love Wolverine but there are plenty of people he shouldn't even be able to partially try to fight that they just make him able to fight because he's so popular. In reality he wouldn't be able to fight Hulk who is literally 5-10 times faster at minimum from catching rockets casually.

Most his fights with people that high tier are PIS or at minimum have massive Plot Armor. Throughout the years they made Wolvie more and more ridiculous with his healing factor back when he first started he healed from bullets in like 10 to 30 minutes. Then he got so crazy as to heal from basically left over blood and bone marrow to full in less than 30 seconds.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:
@chimeroid said:

How is he going to do that? His short little arms won't get anywhere near Aquaman. He would just spazz out on the bottom while being pinned like a butterfly.

he cuts his fork in half then stabs him if slade's sword can cut it wolverine's claws will have no problem

Avatar image for landon_rogers00
Landon_Rogers00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan was that not Deathstroke's volatile promethium blade? capable of absorbing unlimited amounts of energy!

https://www.quora.com/How-powerful-is-Deathstrokes-Promethium-Blade

here is some context as to why the blade was able to slice apart one of Aquaman's weaker tridents. As this was not Poseidons trident which Aquaman is most known for.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has a new set of carving knifes for Mera tonight. And whoever shown me that Wonder Woman vs Wolverine vid, I hope they choke to death due to being injuries they let my favorites heroine lose to a hairy midget.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman drown Wolverine

Dingus__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman doesnt even drown wolverine, he just grabs him by the arm as logan charges and slams him to the ground until he turns into a red pool of blood.