Avatar image for american_dragon
#1 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Location ;  Ellis Island NYC

Morals

Who Wins This ???
#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqua Man is Superman level strength wise. He punches Wolverine into another state, I can post scans if proof is needed.

#3 Edited by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" Aqua Man is Superman level strength wise. He punches Wolverine into another state, I can post scans if proof is needed. "

no proof Needed i`m fully aware of Aquaman`s Prowess,He`s not quite Superman level.......But I would love to see that scan
#4 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio
Good Superman V.S Deadpool duplicate thread.
#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman lifting an entire block. (Thank you Nobody for posting this in that one threat that one time)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is Hulk stuff at the very least. Which is more than enough of the strength needed to own Wolverine.
#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by AworkofArt123 (278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" Aqua Man is Superman level strength wise. He punches Wolverine into another state, I can post scans if proof is needed. "
Aquaman is not quite Superman strong, but very strong indeed. He is about a 75 toner last time I checked. Still a force to be reckoned with though. I don't think the fight would be that one sided though, as strength is not the only factor that decides the outcome of a fight. Aquaman is strong then Wolverine, but Wolverine is a much better fighter. Wolverine has been alive for a few hundred years and traveled all over the world picking up all kinds of martial arts and special training in combat. Obviously Wolverine's healing ability is a factor, as Wolverine has shown to taken  blows from the Hulk and continue fighting. The Hulk is MUCH stronger then Aquaman. Wolverine can obviously be knocked out, however this task is a lot harder due to his adamantium skull. It requires constant head trauma before Logan is hindered by the effects of the head wound.  

I think it is very possible for Wolverine to win this. A few slashes and Arthur will start to slow down and bleed out.
#9 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

Before this thread gets locked I'm going to drive it home just how easily Aquaman wins.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, he can fish mind rape people
#10 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@AworkofArt123: Fish mind rape. That is all.
#11 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@AworkofArt123:  " Strength is not the only factor that decides the outcome of a fight "

I agree with you 100% on that statement, Spoken like a true warrior
#12 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio
Strength may not be the only factor in most fights but its one of the biggest in this one.
#13 Posted by AworkofArt123 (278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @AworkofArt123: Fish mind rape. That is all. "
That is a very good ability however if it induces seizures then Logan's healing factor would be able to defend against it. Seizures are sudden electrical surges to the brain that can cause damage to it. Logan's healing abilities are more then for just your minor cuts and bruises. You could say that as time went on, Logan's healing factor has increased exponentially over the years. He has regenerated from a single cell. I believe it even protects his brain from psychological wounds, but I would have to do research on that. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
#14 Edited by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Aquaman fresh out of the water?  

How formidable is Wolverine's telepathic resistance these days? 

With morals on I still think Arthur takes it in a good fight.
#15 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@AworkofArt123: I'm sorry I don't have all the scans I need(I can't find them for some reason..) but your entire argument is based off of two things 1. that Wolverine's healing factor is uber awesome and 2. Aquaman is a crappy fighter who only tanks attacks. 
The first one is kinda true, Wolverine's healing factor is very good, but it doesn't keep him from being KOed. Most people would agree that his showing against Hulk are PIS or maybe(depending on what fight you're referencing) an increased healing factor at the time.  
As for the Aqua man thing, he's a good fighter and relatively smart. He usually stays in the water for most fights, so he'd most likely do so in this battle. I don't care how skilled Wolverine is, his skeleton(which you said would help him) would suddenly become a problem when facing an opponent who fights in the water. Plus Aquaman still has his fish communication and his magic hand.
#16 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Is Aquaman fresh out of the water? I think his telepathy is formidable but Wolverine should have some resistance to it. Not saying that'd be enough to take it but I don't think Arthur can pull the same stunt on Wolverine used in the above scans.  but with morals on I'd say Arthur still takes it. "
I don`t see Logan sitting there and waiting for Arthur to hoist something above his head and throw it at him without Logan even budging or answering him back.
#17 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" Is Aquaman fresh out of the water? I think his telepathy is formidable but Wolverine should have some resistance to it. Not saying that'd be enough to take it but I don't think Arthur can pull the same stunt on Wolverine used in the above scans.  but with morals on I'd say Arthur still takes it. "
I don`t see Logan sitting there and waiting for Arthur to hoist something above his head and throw it at him without Logan even budging or answering him back. "

Me either. But with morals on Logan isn't going to try to cut him into fish sticks either.
#18 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @American Dragon said:
" @Jake Fury said:

I don`t see Logan sitting there and waiting for Arthur to hoist something above his head and throw it at him without Logan even budging or answering him back. "
Me either. But with morals on Logan isn't going to try to cut him into fish sticks either. "
You are 100% correct
#19 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and the whole "talking to fish" thing actually gives Aquaman an advantage. 

I'm currently looking for a good showing of what his new magic hand can do as well. 

#20 Posted by AworkofArt123 (278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @AworkofArt123: I'm sorry I don't have all the scans I need(I can't find them for some reason..) but your entire argument is based off of two things 1. that Wolverine's healing factor is uber awesome and 2. Aquaman is a crappy fighter who only tanks attacks.  The first one is kinda true, Wolverine's healing factor is very good, but it doesn't keep him from being KOed. Most people would agree that his showing against Hulk are PIS or maybe(depending on what fight you're referencing) an increased healing factor at the time.   As for the Aqua man thing, he's a good fighter and relatively smart. He usually stays in the water for most fights, so he'd most likely do so in this battle. I don't care how skilled Wolverine is, his skeleton(which you said would help him) would suddenly become a problem when facing an opponent who fights in the water. Plus Aquaman still has his fish communication and his magic hand. "
Wolverine is a master tactical fighter do to his experience with multiple government agencies. He is well adversed in covert ops and knows a lot more martial arts then Arthur. You mistaken me for saying Arthur is useless as a fighter. He is not, however Logan would own him h2h. Also Logan is not dumb when it comes to fighting. He is NOT going to follow Arthur into the waters.  

I never said his healing factor keeps him from being KO'ed. He has been KO'ed before, it is very possible. But it takes A LOT of force to KO him. I don't think Arthur as the power to do this to Wolverine unless he manages a barrage of unprotected hits to Logan's head. Which in result would not happen because this goes back to Logan being a better fighter.   

I am not over estimating Logan's healing factor either. It seems the writers find new ways of improving it every year. I can honestly say that I don't know what his healing limits are, but they seem to be limitless. 

Morals or no, Logan is a lot more brutal then Arthur. He has way more of a killer instinct, and Logan plays for keeps in real battles. Not his magic hand might play a large factor, that I forgot to take into account. That could very well be the deciding factor. If it is then that is cool. I just think people take speed, strength, and TP way to far into deciding battle outcomes here. "oh so-and-so is a x Toner, they win" or "speed blitz so-and-so wins" and "mind rape so-and-so wins". There is so many factors to a fight, not everyone takes them into account.
#21 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
"Oh and the whole "talking to fish" thing actually gives Aquaman an advantage. 
  I'm currently looking for a good showing of what his new magic hand can do as well.  "

Have you been keeping up with Brightest Day?
#22 Edited by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@AworkofArt123: Actually Aquaman is known for his brutal nature, he had a freakin' claw hand for the longest time and he wasn't afraid to use it. He's a serious fighting, and he's not an idiot so I don't see why he would go into the water(which he does in every other fight he has a chance to) and then attack Wolverine from there. Wolverine can't fight effectively in water(in fact he should sink like a rock) and Aquaman certainly has the means to knock him in the water. 

The only reason I said so little about how Aquaman wins at first is because I felt it was so obvious that everyone would know(or at least everyone who knows anything about Aquaman). I actually see your point and I will try and refrain from doing something like that in the future.
#23 Posted by manx422 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#24 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: No, what happened?
#25 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 

He really hasn't shown off much of the magic hand. But, it turns out Mera's original mission was to kill Arthur. 

I've seen the book catch a lot of grief but I really like it.
#26 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@AworkofArt123 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @AworkofArt123: I'm sorry I don't have all the scans I need(I can't find them for some reason..) but your entire argument is based off of two things 1. that Wolverine's healing factor is uber awesome and 2. Aquaman is a crappy fighter who only tanks attacks.  The first one is kinda true, Wolverine's healing factor is very good, but it doesn't keep him from being KOed. Most people would agree that his showing against Hulk are PIS or maybe(depending on what fight you're referencing) an increased healing factor at the time.   As for the Aqua man thing, he's a good fighter and relatively smart. He usually stays in the water for most fights, so he'd most likely do so in this battle. I don't care how skilled Wolverine is, his skeleton(which you said would help him) would suddenly become a problem when facing an opponent who fights in the water. Plus Aquaman still has his fish communication and his magic hand. "
Wolverine is a master tactical fighter do to his experience with multiple government agencies. He is well adversed in covert ops and knows a lot more martial arts then Arthur. You mistaken me for saying Arthur is useless as a fighter. He is not, however Logan would own him h2h. Also Logan is not dumb when it comes to fighting. He is NOT going to follow Arthur into the waters.   I never said his healing factor keeps him from being KO'ed. He has been KO'ed before, it is very possible. But it takes A LOT of force to KO him. I don't think Arthur as the power to do this to Wolverine unless he manages a barrage of unprotected hits to Logan's head. Which in result would not happen because this goes back to Logan being a better fighter.    I am not over estimating Logan's healing factor either. It seems the writers find new ways of improving it every year. I can honestly say that I don't know what his healing limits are, but they seem to be limitless.   Morals or no, Logan is a lot more brutal then Arthur. He has way more of a killer instinct, and Logan plays for keeps in real battles. Not his magic hand might play a large factor, that I forgot to take into account. That could very well be the deciding factor. If it is then that is cool. I just think people take speed, strength, and TP way to far into deciding battle outcomes here. "oh so-and-so is a x Toner, they win" or "speed blitz so-and-so wins" and "mind rape so-and-so wins". There is so many factors to a fight, not everyone takes them into account. "
Nothing against you Decoy Elite, But this is well spoken and for that I applaud your feedback, Work of Art, good and valid response.
#27 Edited by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:

" @Decoy Elite:  He really hasn't shown off much of the magic hand. But, it turns out Mera's original mission was to kill Arthur.  I've seen the book catch a lot of grief but I really like it. "

I'll need to check it out. 

@American Dragon: Nothing against you, but maybe you should actually read my counter argument before you say how much better he is than me.
#28 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:
It's a bit slow due to the number of characters involved but it's really picked up lately.
#29 Edited by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @AworkofArt123: Actually Aquaman is known for his brutal nature, he had a freakin' claw hand for the longest time and he wasn't afraid to use it. He's a serious fighting, and he's not an idiot so I don't see why he would go into the water(which he does in every other fight he has a chance to) and then attack Wolverine from there. Wolverine can't fight effectively in water(in fact he should sink like a rock) and Aquaman certainly has the means to knock him in the water.   The only reason I said so little about how Aquaman wins at first is because I felt it was so obvious that everyone would know(or at least everyone who knows anything about Aquaman). I actually see your point and I will try and refrain from doing something like that in the future. "

The main difference between both Logan and Arthur`s nature is this fact, Wolverine is considered an anti-hero, where is, Aquaman is considered a Super Hero, What I consider Morals on, Means that this is not a death match, everything else go`s, If Wolverine has to sever a limb fine, But I don`t see Aquaman being willing to drown Wolverine to the point of near death I don`t think it`s in his nature, IMO

But that`s not to say that Aquaman can`t defeat Wolverine it`s just pointing out the difference in there nature`s.
#30 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon: Aquaman wouldn't drown Wolverine, he'd just try and fight him underwater he always tries to fight in water. If Logan starts to drown, Aquaman would probably wait for him to be KOed and then throw him back on land. 

Also, Aquaman's morals are questionable at best, he was an anti hero in his own way for quite a while(basically the entire time he had his claw hand) I'm not sure if he's changed too much since losing the claw hand.
#31 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Jake Fury said:

" @Decoy Elite:  He really hasn't shown off much of the magic hand. But, it turns out Mera's original mission was to kill Arthur.  I've seen the book catch a lot of grief but I really like it. "

I'll need to check it out. 

@American Dragon: Nothing against you, but maybe you should actually read my counter argument before you say how much better he is than me. "
Apologies,  I didn`t see that before I posted, and yes you did have a good counter argument, Also, I wasn`t saying he was better than you in anyway, I was just applauding him for his mannerism. In which he said " He didn`t take the magic hand into account" and admitted even though he fills Logan would have more of a chance that "Arthur could actually take this with that factored into it".
#32 Edited by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @American Dragon: Aquaman wouldn't drown Wolverine, he'd just try and fight him underwater he always tries to fight in water. If Logan starts to drown, Aquaman would probably wait for him to be KOed and then throw him back on land.   Also, Aquaman's morals are questionable at best, he was an anti hero in his own way for quite a while(basically the entire time he had his claw hand) I'm not sure if he's changed too much since losing the claw hand. "

I guess we both just have a different outlook on Arthurs nature yeah his fighting has been brutal in the past but not as brutal as Logan`s,imo

After all I think the term beserker rage was first coined in comics for Wolverine in particular, Say as healing factor
#33 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @American Dragon: Aquaman wouldn't drown Wolverine, he'd just try and fight him underwater he always tries to fight in water. If Logan starts to drown, Aquaman would probably wait for him to be KOed and then throw him back on land.   Also, Aquaman's morals are questionable at best, he was an anti hero in his own way for quite a while(basically the entire time he had his claw hand) I'm not sure if he's changed too much since losing the claw hand. "
I guess we both just have a different outlook on Arthurs nature yeah his fighting has been brutal in the past but not as brutal as Logan`s,imo  "
He's not as brutal as Logan, but he still has been willing to do some serious damage and even possibly kill opponents in the past.
#34 Posted by MrDirector786 (44087 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman

#35 Edited by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 
He's not as brutal as Logan, but he still has been willing to do some serious damage and even possibly kill opponents in the past.  

I can`t recall when he wanted to kill someone in the past, But I don`t doubt you

Don`t get me wrong, I`m not saying that Aquaman is mister goody 2 shoes when it come to fighting an opponent  he is a very brutal combatant when you take into consideration his strength,abilities,etc.
#36 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon: He fish mind raped a guys and I've seen him cut up some opponents pretty badly. He can be brutal, but most people don't know that because his most well known version is the Super Friends tv show one(who was a useless pansy)
#37 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite:  I hope your not assuming I created this battle based on the Superfriends tv show, i`m basing on his own tv series with Aqua Lad, nah...Just Joking,lol

But yeah he was and still probally is one of the most underrated members of the Justice League as well as the entire DC Universe, IMO
#38 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Decoy Elite:  I hope your not assuming I created this battle based on the Superfriends tv show, i`m basing on his own tv series with Aqua Lad, nah...Just Joking,lol  But yeah he was and still probally is one of the most underrated members of the Justice League as well as the entire DC Universe, IMO "
He's a bit underrated, but it's mostly people who don't read comics that underrate him.
#39 Posted by hdorman1 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman should destroy him 

#40 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins...  Or it might end up as a stalemate between the two.

"Come into the water Logan."
  "No.  Come out on land Aquaman."
  "No.  You come in the water."

It'll be something like that. 
#41 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: Hence why it`s hard as hell to find scans of him and his hands capabilities
#42 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon said:
" @Decoy Elite: Hence why it`s hard as hell to find scans of him and his hands capabilities "
Nah, that probably has more to do with how little he used the hand. (He only had it for a bit before he was killed off)
#43 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @American Dragon said:
" @Decoy Elite: Hence why it`s hard as hell to find scans of him and his hands capabilities "
Nah, that probably has more to do with how little he used the hand. (He only had it for a bit before he was killed off) "
Yeah, well i`m not going to keep typing and debating about a guy`s hand for the next 4 posts, lol

Either way he`s a force to be reckoned with, But so is Logan ....
#44 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio
@American Dragon:  Yup, so is Logan, but compared to Aquaman...he's an ant.
#45 Posted by cascadeking09 (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Wolverine regrow an organ if it's ripped out?

#46 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09:  Probably. 
#47 Edited by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:

" @American Dragon:  Yup, so is Logan, but compared to Aquaman...he's an ant. "

Don`t forget if someone who is allergic to an ant happens to be bitten it can be devastating for the one who was bitten : )
#48 Posted by American Dragon (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump ....

#49 Posted by King Saturn (222903 posts) - - Show Bio
Aquaman for the win here... 
#50 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman easily