owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

Top tier Heroes vs Spider-villains:

Wolverine (Howlett), Iron Fist (Rand), Captain America (Rogers) vs Lizard, Tombstone, Kraven (Sergei)

All 616 comics versions, with standard powers/abilities.

Battle takes place in the Daily Bugle offices, starting at 30'. No prep.

Win by any means.

In character.

Standard gear for all.

Who wins and why?

Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Fist
Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Fist
Lizard, Tombstone, Kraven
Lizard, Tombstone, Kraven

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Lizard can probably clear if not for Wolverine. Tombstone needs to be more consistent and Kraven while impressive does rely on gear a fair bit.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Lizard can probably clear if not for Wolverine. Tombstone needs to be more consistent and Kraven while impressive does rely on gear a fair bit.

I always kind of figured Tombstone as being a sort of evil Luke Cage: superhumanly strong and with bulletproof skin. Given that he's fought Spider-Man before, that should put him in a similar physical range I would think. And yeah, Kraven relies on gear, but if he's using stat-enhancing elixers, than he's also around Spider-Man's level. I just think the physical edge rests pretty squarely with the Spider-Man villains. I'd favor them unless IF really abuses his chi attacks.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect said:

I always kind of figured Tombstone as being a sort of evil Luke Cage: superhumanly strong and with bulletproof skin. Given that he's fought Spider-Man before, that should put him in a similar physical range I would think. And yeah, Kraven relies on gear, but if he's using stat-enhancing elixers, than he's also around Spider-Man's level. I just think the physical edge rests pretty squarely with the Spider-Man villains. I'd favor them unless IF really abuses his chi attacks.

He's pretty below a definitive Spider-Man tier, he can hang with him briefly in scraps but any extended advantage is aided with gear and/or nerve striking.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@professorrespect: Still would make him comparable to any of the heroes though. And Lizard and Tombstone are still overall better, physically. I still feel like the Spider-Man villains would win.