Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wolverine and Deadpool.

I still believe Wolverine, silly jobber aura off, PIS off, could take Deathstroke in a hellish battle. Primary reason? Durability is off the charts. Far above Deathstroke's. Logan also adds up well to Slade's physical stats. I think Slade has shown himself to be more skilled than Wolverine and this is where things get sketchy. He is also the smarter fighter (prep or no). Tough battle, still giving it to Logan due, principally, to staying power.

Deadpool versus Batman is always interesting. Bruce would probably school Wade hand to hand. But damn, how's ge going to make Wade stay down for more than two seconds? Like to say Batman wins (definitely could) but his morals will get in the way. By the time he realizes he can't kill Deadpool, and can thereby take the kid's gloves off, it may just be too late.

So ya, gotta go with team one (for now). But not by much at all.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine and Deadpool.

I still believe Wolverine, silly jobber aura off, PIS off, could take Deathstroke in a hellish battle. Primary reason? Durability is off the charts. Far above Deathstroke's. Logan also adds up well to Slade's physical stats. I think Slade has shown himself to be more skilled than Wolverine and this is where things get sketchy. He is also the smarter fighter (prep or no). Tough battle, still giving it to Logan due, principally, to staying power.

Deadpool versus Batman is always interesting. Bruce would probably school Wade hand to hand. But damn, how's ge going to make Wade stay down for more than two seconds? Like to say Batman wins (definitely could) but his morals will get in the way. By the time he realizes he can't kill Deadpool, and can thereby take the kid's gloves off, it may just be too late.

Agreed.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine and Deadpool.

sounds good to me  :)
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By PikminMania

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine and Deadpool.

Logan is no where near DS's skill. His durability may be high, but with a couple good nerve strikes Wolverine would be out of the battle.

Same with Deadpool, Batman can dodge just about everything Deadpool has. All Batman has to do is get close and the fight is over.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@PikminMania said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine and Deadpool.

Logan is no where near DS's skill. His durability may be high, but with a couple good nerve strikes Wolverine would be out of the battle.

Same with Deadpool, Batman can dodge just about everything Deadpool has. All Batman has to do is get close and the fight is over.

Sounds to me the only Wolvie books you've been reading are written by Garth Ennis (kidding with you, but you get my point). Saying Logan is 'no where near' Slade rubs off a little on the fanboy side TBH. Slade shows more skill / finesse because he can't tank 5% what Wolverine can. He also has a lot of prep in many of his showings. He's a different kind of creature altogether. But head to head with modern 616 Logan would be a battle of attrition I don't think he'd win.

And as to Deadpool, while Batman is certainly more skilled, you have no idea the kind of damage Wade takes do you? Batman does not start off using lethal methods. Anything short of an A-Bomb to the face and Deadpool ain't going down I'm afraid. Wade is a walking arsenal and has no compunctions using lethal force. Heck, he'd give Bruce a big hug while pulling the pin off a grenade and blow them both up for giggles. Only one humpty would be walking away though (once limbs grew back that is).

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fetts

Good match up. I think Team 2 has a slight edge here.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PikminMania

@Super_SoldierXII:

I'm pretty sure the fight is once you go down, you are down for the rest of the fight. Or else this match one be pointless.

Wolverine tanks a lot of blows sure, but his best showing for reflexes were probably catching Spider-man, Deathstroke's were catching the Flash, more than two times!

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Yeah I'll go with team 1, Wolverine can soak a lot of damage, so I don't see Deathstroke putting him down easily, he might be more skilled but it's not like Wolverine is noob either. As for Wade well Batman could put him but it won't be easy.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Fetts said:

Good match up. I think Team 2 has a slight edge here.

OK. Huge Deathstroke and Wolverine fan here. But I'm curious ... how's Slade drop Wolverine before the inverse happens? Please delineate the kind of unanswered damage Slade will lay on Logan, and I can post scans of Logan tanking said damage with relative ease.

- Explosions? Natch. Most he walks away from. Explosions that dropped Marvel enhanced Rogue didn't KO him.

- Bullets? Try multiple high tech bullets the size of footballs ... heck, he's soaked dozens of adamantium laced bullets.

- Blunt force trauma? Hmm. One word. Hulk.

- Sliced up by DS's promethium sword? Heck, Silver Samurai's tachyon field enhanced katana can't drop Logan after puncturing him through his core, trying to lop his head off (adamantium makes that impossible) etc. etc. etc. Wolverine's absorbed everything Harada could do to him with a blade and dropped Silver Samurai repeatedly. And before you say DS is a better swordsman, Harada has also cleaved a bullet in half with one swordswipe. So he has feats on a par with one of what is considered Slade's higher end skill feat. Even a giant alien's blade couldn't drop him. How many swipes of Wolverine's 12 inch adamantium claws you figure Slade will soak? Here's a scan that sums up nicely what kind of damage Wolverine can take;

Wolverine managed to save both Beast and Armor despite his wounds (i.e. guts falling out into his hands). So DS has his work cut out for him if he wants to drop Logan before the inverse happens. Wolverine has some extremely impressive skill showings as well. Sadly, most seem to cling to PIS moments in this character's history when building an argument why he loses.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@PikminMania said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

I'm pretty sure the fight is once you go down, you are down for the rest of the fight. Or else this match one be pointless.

Wolverine tanks a lot of blows sure, but his best showing for reflexes were probably catching Spider-man, Deathstroke's were catching the Flash, more than two times!

Deathstroke set Flash up. He didn't 'catch' him. Big difference. Flash is not always hitting FTL speeds either. Far from it. He wouldn't hit said speeds with someone like DS as were he to touch Slade, he'd kill him instantly (implode). Flash is very cautious with light speed. At most, he was probably moving close to the speed of sound. And, like I said, DS tags him via a set-up or a sucker punch. He does not 'catch him' when the Flash has his wits about him. Flash kicked the living snot out of Deathstroke shortly thereafter as well.

Wolverine's also tagged speedsters (who move as fast as the speed of sound). Using his enhanced senses and skill - no prep required. Wolverine also literally moves faster than the human eye can follow. He's chased Sabretooth around Havok in circles so fast that Havok couldn't see either of them. Psylocke couldn't follow Wolverine's battle speed with her mind ... he was moving too fast. Wolverine's cut the barrels off three guns before either gunman knew anything had even happened. He's also caught a bullet. The list goes on.

I don't think Deathstroke's proven himself to be faster than the Wolverine.

Batman might put Deadpool down indeed. But without foreknowledge of the nature and extent of Wade's healing factor, I wouldn't bet the majority on that happening right off. Wade has also eaten Hulk level haymakers ...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty

Team 1.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SexualLobster

I think Deadpool would beat Batman, and I think Wolverine would beat deathstroke.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PikminMania

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@PikminMania said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

Deathstroke set Flash up. He didn't 'catch' him. Big difference. Flash is not always hitting FTL speeds either. Far from it. He wouldn't hit said speeds with someone like DS as were he to touch Slade, he'd kill him instantly (implode). Flash is very cautious with light speed. At most, he was probably moving close to the speed of sound. And, like I said, DS tags him via a set-up or a sucker punch. He does not 'catch him' when the Flash has his wits about him. Flash kicked the living snot out of Deathstroke shortly thereafter as well.

Wolverine's also tagged speedsters (who move as fast as the speed of sound). Using his enhanced senses and skill - no prep required. Wolverine also literally moves faster than the human eye can follow. He's chased Sabretooth around Havok in circles so fast that Havok couldn't see either of them. Psylocke couldn't follow Wolverine's battle speed with her mind ... he was moving too fast. Wolverine's cut the barrels off three guns before either gunman knew anything had even happened. He's also caught a bullet. The list goes on.

Batman might put Deadpool down indeed. But without foreknowledge of the nature and extent of Wade's healing factor, I wouldn't bet the majority on that happening right off. Wade has also eaten Hulk level haymakers ...

Not just that time, he has tagged Kid Flash multiple times, and Flash another time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Deathstroke may be stronger than Wolverine:

No Caption Provided

That looks like a steel door

He also evades Aquaman and blinds him, and this is when he is slightly depowered:

No Caption Provided

Here is Deathstroke dodging Capt. Marvel JR, a superhero who is faster than probably anyone Wolverine has faced:

No Caption Provided

Why is it that recently everyone just likes hating on DC characters all because the last couple of months they have been winning more fights? Seriosuly, Batman would beat Deadpool, but since Batman has won so many fights, they instantly give the fight to Deadpool.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Wolverine and Deadpool.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sherlock
@PikminMania said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@PikminMania said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

Not just that time, he has tagged Kid Flash multiple times, and Flash another time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Deathstroke may be stronger than Wolverine:

No Caption Provided

That looks like a steel door

He also evades Aquaman and blinds him, and this is when he is slightly depowered:

No Caption Provided

Here is Deathstroke dodging Capt. Marvel JR, a superhero who is faster than probably anyone Wolverine has faced:

No Caption Provided

Why is it that recently everyone just likes hating on DC characters all because the last couple of months they have been winning more fights? Seriosuly, Batman would beat Deadpool, but since Batman has won so many fights, they instantly give the fight to Deadpool.

Most of those are PIS feats.Slade shoudlnt be able to do those things.
I agree that he would beat Logan though.Both Logan and Wade have plenty of low end showing that prove it possible to take them down
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Sherlock: None of that is PIS,Morpheus has adressed it.

If it goes like this

Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Batman vs Wolverine

Then DC team,Stroke will finish Wade quite quickly and then aid Batman.

It it goes like this

Batman vs Deadpool

Deathstroke vs Wolverine

Then it's harder,but i believe Batman should be able to take out Deadpool and then aid Slade against Logan.@protect_yourself said:

So yeah team 2 ftw.

Wolverine and Deadpool easy... I Dont think you can kill Deadpool.

Irrelevant.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PikminMania

@Sherlock: It isn't PIS if Deathstroke has done it throughout his entire career.

Dommed_Cannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Dommed_Cannon
@protect_yourself said:
@entropy_aegis: whys it irrelvent?> how could deadpool die?
Victory in this battle can be achieved via KO. No one has to kill Deadpool, thus is irrelevant that he can't die. 
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nefarious

Logan and Wade take this after a nice fight.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MyronLee26

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine and Deadpool.

on paper, Wolverine is MUCH MORE skilled than Deathstroke. But writers just tend to have him fight like a rage machine 95% of the time.

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlackDove

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@PikminMania said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

Going to go with team 1 based off of this summary and what I know Logan can do.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PikminMania

@BlackDove: I've already proven with my scans that most of that stuff won't matter. Deathstroke constantly hits Kid Flash. Deathstroke oneshots Deadpool with one shot of his "non-lethal" bo staff. Thenn Bats and Deathstroke team up and easily take Wolverine down.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PikminMania

@protect_yourself: The fight is once you die once or are knocked out, you lose. If anything, Deathstroke solos.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@MyronLee26 said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wolverine and Deadpool.

on paper, Wolverine is MUCH MORE skilled than Deathstroke. But writers just tend to have him fight like a rage machine 95% of the time.

On paper, perhaps ... though even there I doubt it. Slade has consistently evidenced greater skill than Wolverine has. Problem is threefold though. For what it's worth, here's my opinion on the matter;

1) Deathstroke has like 400 comicbook appearances whereas Wolverine has a wopping 4000+

What this means is Wolverine has been subjected to bad writing far more frequently than PISstro, er, I mean Deathstroke. And is subsequently riddled with inconsistencies due to the plethora of writers having a hand in the character. Problem is, there are tons of great feats that go unnoticed and only a dozen or so low end feats that get used and reused to defame the character on the Vine.

2) Deathstroke's appearances are often prepped for. He comes prepared in many of his appearances (many of which are cameos) and this makes him look good. Pure and simple. I liken it to Wolverine as Death. As Death, he was causing all kinds of grief to the Fantastic Four, the X-Men ... even coming as close as he ever has to beating the Hulk hand to hand (he had Hulk on the ropes actually and hesitated as he was fighting against his conditioning). Like Deathstroke, Wolverine as Death was using a modest amount of tech and gear along with prep to enhance his chances.

3) Wolverine's durability is a huge culprit in him being interpreted as a brawler with less skill than, say, Iron Fist. He charges into the fray headfirst cuz he can get away with it when and where most would be killed instantly. Including Deathstroke. However, like Iron Fist, Marvel's intentions are to promote Wolverine as one of their premier martial artists. Again, I encourage peeps to read Wolverine #17 which brings this to question ... and effectively answers the question.

Conclusion is, I would not say Wolverine is far more skilled than Deathstroke. I'd say Deathstroke has evidenced he is marginally more skilled than Wolverine. I'd say this evidence is, in part, due to Wolverine simply being able to tank what others rely on skill to survive.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HBKTimHBK

I can see this going both ways, team one both have extreme healing factors but team two has the better fighting skills...

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By Superskrull86

Team 1

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@HBKTimHBK said:

I can see this going both ways, team one both have extreme healing factors but team two has the better fighting skills...

Pretty much correct there.

Problem is, team 1 also has some pretty top tier martial skills (well, Wolverine does anyway). Which has a more extreme advantage over the other team? Does team 2's slight fighting prowess superiority (I say slight because Wolverine really is in their league) outweigh team 1's rather over the top durability advantage?

Personally, I tend to think not.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PikminMania

@Super_SoldierXII: Usually Slade's prep is just by analyzing his opponents, or at least that is what he does with the Teen Titans. Also I think him beating the Titans constantly is more impressive than most of Wolverine's high, plausible feats.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@pooty said:
Team 1.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@PikminMania said:

@protect_yourself: The fight is once you die once or are knocked out, you lose. If anything, Deathstroke solos.

Deathstroke is soloing nothing here. Give me a break. Wolverine's stalked and beaten the New Mutant's on his own as well. When it boils down to it, Teen Titan's (and New Mutants) are a bunch of inexperienced teenagers & kids.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@PikminMania said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Usually Slade's prep is just by analyzing his opponents, or at least that is what he does with the Teen Titans. Also I think him beating the Titans constantly is more impressive than most of Wolverine's high, plausible feats.

Which of Wolverine's high end, plausible feats are you referring to praytell? Can you delineate the ones you find 'high end' and then explain which of Slade's outshines them and why?

Outside of the standard respect thread fare, do you even really read Wolverine or are you basing this on what you've seen posted and said on the Vine?

And analysis is prep. He studied and knows the Teen Titans. He had a vendetta against them. An axe to grind. Many of his attacks were preplanned. Wally as Kid Flash is a far cry from Wally as the Flash. His power, and skill in using the speed force, evolved exponentially.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Pretty much correct there.

Problem is, team 1 also has some pretty top tier martial skills (well, Wolverine does anyway). Which has a more extreme advantage over the other team? Does team 2's slight fighting prowess superiority (I say slight because Wolverine really is in their league) outweigh team 1's rather over the top durability advantage?

Personally, I tend to think not.

*Goes back to check if Batman has prep* XD jk jk. I see your point, I think Deathstroke can beat Deadpool, and I don't know how long Bruce can keep Wolverine busy...hmm, I think it's a good match up.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sandiego008

Team 2 are better skilled ... not by an extreme margin but better ... but team 1 has two STRONG healing factor people in it ... not spite but IMO def. a mismatch on that alone .... team 1 takes this.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PikminMania

@Super_SoldierXII: Well, lets see other than having a whole lot of Wolverine's 2003 series, seeing him in Dark Wolverine and Deadpool, and owning his best stories ever (As said by Wizard) I've seen quite a bit of feats. But I don't think they were as good as Deathstrokes, maybe you are right about Slade not soloing, but they would still win. Also, I doubt the Teen Titans are unexperienced at that point. Deathstroke also fought Green Lantern, Aquaman, Hawkman, he evaded Superman, fought Wonder Woman, the list goes on and on. Oh, and he took down Lex Luthor in his warsuit, which puts his strength level at pretty high I'd say.

Wolverine fought a whole lot of ninjas, and Gray Hulk were the best things I remember seeing.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@PikminMania said:

@Super_SoldierXII: Well, lets see other than having a whole lot of Wolverine's 2003 series, seeing him in Dark Wolverine and Deadpool, and owning his best stories ever (As said by Wizard) I've seen quite a bit of feats. But I don't think they were as good as Deathstrokes, maybe you are right about Slade not soloing, but they would still win. Also, I doubt the Teen Titans are unexperienced at that point. Deathstroke also fought Green Lantern, Aquaman, Hawkman, he evaded Superman, fought Wonder Woman, the list goes on and on. Oh, and he took down Lex Luthor in his warsuit, which puts his strength level at pretty high I'd say.

Wolverine fought a whole lot of ninjas, and Gray Hulk were the best things I remember seeing.

I rest my case.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PikminMania

@Super_SoldierXII: Show me a better fighting feat? I may ahve to read some of that again, but those were his best. Fighting a whole lot of Hand ninjas, Silver Samurai and his pals, and Gray Hulk were the best.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sandiego008

@PikminMania: How can they overcome team 1's healing factor? ... they are both just to insane ... even if you K.O. one by some miracle .. .by the time you k.o. the other the first one will be back up.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PikminMania

@sandiego008: Deathstroke blows up Deadpool with his bo staff. Deadpool won't be getting up for a long time after that, and Wolverine can't take on both Batman and Deathstroke at the same time.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sandiego008

@PikminMania: It won't go that easy ... long battle and he more than likely won't bo staff it up instantly ... I just don't see team 2 winning in any scenario unless prep.

Edit: all your post make this battle sound like it is an instant 5 minute battle ... just curious as why that is as this is definitely not a fast battle.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PikminMania

@sandiego008: Deathstroke uses his bo staff all the time,it isn't in character if he uses it to blow Deadpool up. Deathstroke hit Impulse with it, I think he could hit a pre occupied Deadpool with it. The fight with Wolverine would still be a tough battle, but I don't see how team 2 could lose against him in the end.

Farwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#42  Edited By Farwind

Note: While I am a fan of Deathstroke, Deadpool, and Wolverine, I know far more about Deathstroke than the other two.

Hmm...This is a hard one. With an absolute ton of prep Batman could take down either Deadpool or Wolverine. If we consider the two together though, or without prep, Batman would not be successful.

Deathstroke has been shown to stalemate Wolverine before (wikipedia page). If we consider him against both Deadpool and Wolverine, I think there would be a stalemate, with him on the defensive. If it were him versus either individually, I think it would be a stalemate with him on the offensive (Due to the healing factors of both Wolverine and Deadpool).

Considering this, I think the outcome would depend on the amound of prep the teams had. With prep, I would say Batman and Deathstroke. Without prep, I would say stalemate, with Deathstroke and Batman on the defensive.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sandiego008

@PikminMania: why is deadpool pre-occupied ... and i doubt he can hit him with it at a point where it would take off more than one limb.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Postacrat

Good battle I think Batman and Slade can take this.

MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MrBigBalls

Great battle, personally I think Batman and Deathstroke will win this.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PikminMania

@Farwind:Once you are dead you stay dead though, so if Deathstroke cuts Deadpool's head off he is out of the match.

@sandiego008: Deathstroke's ammo in his BO-staff takes down helicopters, I doubt that Deadpool would survive getting shot with it.

No Caption Provided

Also, what I meant was that Deadpool would be pre occupied with Batman.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@PikminMania said:

OK.

First, I wouldn't write off all Deathstroke's showings listed above as complete PIS. But some of your claims need to be seriously addressed as they are very misleading to the uninitiated;

1. Green Lantern was bad writing. Period. Like GL. with all his power, is going to throw a punch at Deathstroke. He'd have to be a complete idiot.

2. Hawkman. Yawn. Wolverine would pawn him too. Without prep ...

3. Evaded Superman. This is subjective. Like I said in my point on the Flash feats you mentioned earlier; there is nothing to say they are flying/moving anywhere near their full potential. There is much more (like basic logic) to indicate that they are not in fact. Many have evaded Superman that should never be able to really. Including the peak human we all know as Batman. Heck, even Darkseid should never have the speed to trade blows with and tag Supes. Yet he does. So, whatever really. It's either PIS, bad writing, or more than likely Superman was NOT flying anywhere near top speed. Y'know, for fear he may kill his antagonist with a mere touch were he to do so. Superman does not kill and has no reason to go 'all out' or speed blitz against DS. Nothing to make us believe he was moving any faster than, say, a speeding bullet.

4. Wonder Woman. Ya, and Wolverine got the drop on Thor, made him bleed, and even had Thor commenting he's faster than him. Wolverine even soaked a few of his blows. Is that meant to say Wolverine stands a ghost of a chance against Thor now? That's what I thought too. Same with Deathstroke and Wonder Woman. Even worse actually as DS would/should be killed instantly were WW to land a solid blow. Really now.

Fact is, Deathstroke's had trouble with street levelers like Batman before... some say he even lost that fight by and large. In very credible fights, he had troubles with Nightwing, Cassandra Cain, and many other of DC's top tier street level hand to handers. Using him in the same sentence as GL, Flash, WW and Supes does not make your point I'm afraid.

Wolverine is one of Marvel's top tier hand to handers as well. Though the major difference in Deathstroke facing Logan as opposed to say, Nightwing or even Batman, is his mutation makes him physically enhanced and, with the unbreakable metal, Deathstroke should probably break his hand on Logan's chin. Wolverine is easily as enhanced, or more so, than Deathstroke (based off feats, not conjecture). His bones can't be broke and he heals almost instantly from anything save having his entire body being mutilated down to the bone.

Two more points I'll address in a later post (as this one is already looking like a wall of text); 1) Why Deadpool is being grossly underestimated here (have feats to prove this) and 2) Why you stating Grey Hulk and a 'bunch of ninja's' are two of Wolverine's greatest feats is complete rubbish.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@PikminMania said:

@sandiego008: Deathstroke blows up Deadpool with his bo staff. Deadpool won't be getting up for a long time after that, and Wolverine can't take on both Batman and Deathstroke at the same time.

Ya... like Deathstroke just 'blew up' Nightwing with his bo staff. Or in dozens of his other fights with prominent opponents. And Deadpool is a prominent opponent. Like that just happens lickity split. Not really part and parcel of his modus operandi, like, at all.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@PikminMania said:

OK.

First, I wouldn't write off all Deathstroke's showings listed above as complete PIS. But some of your claims need to be seriously addressed as they are very misleading to the uninitiated;

1. Green Lantern was bad writing. Period. Like GL. with all his power, is going to throw a punch at Deathstroke. He'd have to be a complete idiot.

2. Hawkman. Yawn. Wolverine would pawn him too. Without prep ...

3. Evaded Superman. This is subjective. Like I said in my point on the Flash feats you mentioned earlier; there is nothing to say they are flying/moving anywhere near their full potential. There is much more (like basic logic) to indicate that they are not in fact. Many have evaded Superman that should never be able to really. Including the peak human we all know as Batman. Heck, even Darkseid should never have the speed to trade blows with and tag Supes. Yet he does. So, whatever really. It's either PIS, bad writing, or more than likely Superman was NOT flying anywhere near top speed. Y'know, for fear he may kill his antagonist with a mere touch were he to do so. Superman does not kill and has no reason to go 'all out' or speed blitz against DS. Nothing to make us believe he was moving any faster than, say, a speeding bullet.

4. Wonder Woman. Ya, and Wolverine got the drop on Thor, made him bleed, and even had Thor commenting he's faster than him. Wolverine even soaked a few of his blows. Is that meant to say Wolverine stands a ghost of a chance against Thor now? That's what I thought too. Same with Deathstroke and Wonder Woman. Even worse actually as DS would/should be killed instantly were WW to land a solid blow. Really now.

Fact is, Deathstroke's had trouble with street levelers like Batman before... some say he even lost that fight by and large. In very credible fights, he had troubles with Nightwing, Cassandra Cain, and many other of DC's top tier street level hand to handers. Using him in the same sentence as GL, Flash, WW and Supes does not make your point I'm afraid.

Wolverine is one of Marvel's top tier hand to handers as well. Though the major difference in Deathstroke facing Logan as opposed to say, Nightwing or even Batman, is his mutation makes him physically enhanced and, with the unbreakable metal, Deathstroke should probably break his hand on Logan's chin. Wolverine is easily as enhanced, or more so, than Deathstroke (based off feats, not conjecture). His bones can't be broke and he heals almost instantly from anything save having his entire body being mutilated down to the bone.

Two more points I'll address in a later post (as this one is already looking like a wall of text); 1) Why Deadpool is being grossly underestimated here (have feats to prove this) and 2) Why you stating Grey Hulk and a 'bunch of ninja's' are two of Wolverine's greatest feats is complete rubbish.

1. Agreed

2. Depends on what weaponry he's using, some weaponry allows him to knock around Superman and even fight the Predator, the Star Sapphire version of Ion and Parallax, not that Slade fought those versions but it needed to be said.

3. I think it had more to do with the element of unpredictability rather than being fast enough to evade him.

Wolverine has trouble with street level characters also, when it comes to Batman he's had trouble with him but Bat's is a top tier street leveler, and Slade has beaten him more times than he's lost. There have also been more instances of him beating the daylights out of Dick than having any trouble with him, as far as Cassandra goes all of there fights were circumstantial and none ever reached a conclusion. I don't think that Wolverine is any faster than Slade based off of his feats, stronger? Maybe he has better lifting feats but striking power, which is relevant in a fight is debatable.

Other than that I'd agree Wolverine slightly winning in a very close fight, although a case can be made for Slade depending on the gear he's packing as well. He's been shown to use weaponry that can harm and KO high tier characters, and even though it might not kill Wolverine it can possible KO him long enough to be considered a victory.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Hohenheim_of_light:

100% agree with your summary of Hawkman. I should have said weaponry notwithstanding.

I pretty much have the same opinion as you on all other points. With one exception; punching power.

In fact, I wouldn't have a problem saying DS can lift as much as, or more than, Logan. However, I would question his striking power being on the same level as Logan's. Wolverine's punched through solid steel. Not concrete or stone. Steel. He's also knocked out Roughouse (a fairly durable 70 tonner) with his fists alone. He knocked out Caliban (a 15 tonner) with his fists alone. The reasoning Marvel extends is that his punches are weighed and striking power considerably enhanced due to adamantium laced knuckles. As we all know, his healing factor and bestial-like mutation enhances his strength and constitution to superhuman proportions (like DS he sits comfortably between 1 and 2 tons) and the metal does nothing to slow down his reflexes to boot.

Close fight in favor of Logan in a random encounter. If Deathstroke is out gunning for Logan though, then Wolverine's in serious trouble.