Wolverine & Captain America vs. Spider-Man & Daredevil

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#251  Edited By castleking

its called spidey simply reacts while ppl like cap plan and think several steps ahead of spidey to counter a possible attack..

cap gave pete a kidney shot and nerve attack some one like DD could have done worse and has done worse to him. logan could have severed his arm and stabbed him through the ribs... 

face it spidey is written as a super powered unskilled hero nothing more nothing less.. he struggles with actual trained heroes.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#252  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" its called spidey simply reacts while ppl like cap plan and think several steps ahead of spidey to counter a possible attack..  cap gave pete a kidney shot and nerve attack some one like DD could have done worse and has done worse to him. logan could have severed his arm and stabbed him through the ribs...   face it spidey is written as a super powered unskilled hero nothing more nothing less.. he struggles with actual trained heroes. "
Sabretooth is written the same way you but you stay making cases for his skills.You can't disregard the way someone is written only when it suits your case.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By castleking

i dont... when spidey, cap take certain super ppl down it is less to do with physical abilities and more to do with terrain...

hence if you put sandman/sabe/hydro in a forum battle they are suppose to win since the hero does not have the use of terrain to rely on and compliment their abilities..

thats why i back sabe over cap and sabe over spidey since even with all that he failed to take down a graydon greed upgrade sabe.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:

" i dont... when spidey, cap take certain super ppl down it is less to do with physical abilities and more to do with terrain...  hence if you put sandman/sabe/hydro in a forum battle they are suppose to win since the hero does not have the use of terrain to rely on and compliment their abilities..  thats why i back sabe over cap and sabe over spidey since even with all that he failed to take down a graydon greed upgrade sabe. "

No..you just keep making up sh#t about terrain.I've seen both Cap and Spidey beat superhumans without use of the terrain.I don't know why you keep saying this in every thread. 
Sandman and Hydroman aren't comparable to Sabretooth.Spidey and nobody else can do anything to them without the use of terrain.Period. 
I didn't say what I said to get on you about making a case for Sabes over Cap...I said it because early on you were making a case for his MA skills of which have been shown to be pretty pathetic.Just like Spider-Man's.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By castleking

i said "certain" super ppl not all of them.. i can name you decades worth of examples proving my point. about them winning solely by terrain and PIS due to being physically and MA skilled out match... yes they use tactic to win but still its not solely under their own power.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" i said "certain" super ppl not all of them.. i can name you decades worth of examples proving my point. about them winning solely by terrain and PIS due to being physically and MA skilled out match... yes they use tactic to win but still its not solely under their own power. "
And I can name you decades worth of the exact opposite. 
I can't even read the rest of this sentence so I can't really respond to it.I'm sure it's bullsh#t.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#257  Edited By Static Shock
@Vance Astro said:
"They wouldn't even let Iron Man beat Cap during Civil War. "
Wait.... what!?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Wait.... what!? "
Cap fought Iron Man I think 4 times in Civil War.The best Iron Man actually did against Cap is without is armor on as Tony Stark.The other times Cap had EMP and other people helping him so he wouldn't lose.I think there was one fight where Cap and Iron Man got isolated and Iron Man knocked him around a little but he escaped.Then in the final battle he almost killed Stark and he surrendered but it was due to the Vision disabling Iron Man's suit.They refused to let Cap lose without giving up.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#259  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Wait.... what!? "
Twice (IIRC), Cap shut his armor down through side factors/plot devices (once, when Tony told Cap he wanted to speak to him, and Cap made him think he complies to that, only to use a device and shut him down temporarily - it's possibly the same fight that Tony beat the hell out of Steve in the end), and once (in the final battle) the Vision took Tony's systems down, and Cap pummelled him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Static Shock

It just sounded like Vance said that Cap didn't lose at all, when he was clearly getting his ass whooped in a battle that I remember.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Iron Man did beat him very badly. I think he meant that, in normal conditions...Cap should never be able to come anywhere near IM, let alone beat him. Cap did many outlandish (even for him..) things throughout CW.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" It just sounded like Vance said that Cap didn't lose at all, when he was clearly getting his ass whooped in a battle that I remember. "
My point was..no single hero in Civil War could actually have beaten Cap no matter what because that would have ended Civil War so there was a plot device in all his fights.Or else Paladin would have captured him,Spidey would have kicked his ass and Iron Man probably would have killed him.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Static Shock

Oh.

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By WeaponX510

either way team 1 curbstomps

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WeaponX510 said:
" either way team 1 curbstomps "
Either way this is absolutely wrong.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#266  Edited By Matezoide2
@Vance Astro said:
" @Static Shock said:
" It just sounded like Vance said that Cap didn't lose at all, when he was clearly getting his ass whooped in a battle that I remember. "
My point was..no single hero in Civil War could actually have beaten Cap no matter what because that would have ended Civil War so there was a plot device in all his fights.Or else Paladin would have captured him,Spidey would have kicked his ass and Iron Man probably would have killed him. "
damn,who is Paladin?
btw,i agree,if we had Iron Man capturing Cap or Spider-Man kicking his ass like he would the entire saga would have been pointless

@WeaponX510 said:

wrong
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Static Shock said:
My point was..no single hero in Civil War could actually have beaten Cap no matter what because that would have ended Civil War so there was a plot device in all his fights.Or else Paladin would have captured him,Spidey would have kicked his ass and Iron Man probably would have killed him. "
damn,who is Paladin?
btw,i agree,if we had Iron Man capturing Cap or Spider-Man kicking his ass like he would the entire saga would have been pointless

@WeaponX510 said:
wrong "
Paladin is the guy who came to capture Cap during Civil War.Shang Chi saved him. 

No Caption Provided
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Matezoide2
@Vance Astro said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Static Shock said:
damn,who is Paladin?

@WeaponX510 said:
wrong "
Paladin is the guy who came to capture Cap during Civil War.Shang Chi saved him. 

No Caption Provided
"
ho,i remember now
thanks
Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Winduizcool
@Vance Astro said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Spider-Man & DD FTW.Spider-Man owns Wolverine than they double team Cap. "
I beg to differ that Spiderman would beat Wolverine. I think if Wolverine gave every thing he got in terms of agility he could beat Spiderman. I mean, he could probably dodge webs that are thrown at him, and if Spidey came close to do hand to hand combat then Wolverine would of a really good chance of getting him. Plus if he does get some good punches off he can regenerate. It's really only because of the agility I think he'll win against Spiderman. But if he doesn't use the best he has for agility (which I think he'll be smart and will) then he has no chance. "
LMFAO....You're using agility as an argument for Wolverine against Spider-Man? "
No, I'm just saying I think Wolverine's going to win this because of his agility. I agree, Spidey has much more agility. But, the only things he can do to him is shoot webs and go hand to hand combat. When Spidey shoots webs, Wolverine I imagine can dodge them. When Spidey goes hand to hand combat, which is the only thing Spidey can really do to Wolverine to hurt him,  Wolverine will just regenerate and will eventually get him with his claws.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Winduizcool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I beg to differ that Spiderman would beat Wolverine. I think if Wolverine gave every thing he got in terms of agility he could beat Spiderman. I mean, he could probably dodge webs that are thrown at him, and if Spidey came close to do hand to hand combat then Wolverine would of a really good chance of getting him. Plus if he does get some good punches off he can regenerate. It's really only because of the agility I think he'll win against Spiderman. But if he doesn't use the best he has for agility (which I think he'll be smart and will) then he has no chance. "
LMFAO....You're using agility as an argument for Wolverine against Spider-Man? "
No, I'm just saying I think Wolverine's going to win this because of his agility. I agree, Spidey has much more agility. But, the only things he can do to him is shoot webs and go hand to hand combat. When Spidey shoots webs, Wolverine I imagine can dodge them. When Spidey goes hand to hand combat, which is the only thing Spidey can really do to Wolverine to hurt him,  Wolverine will just regenerate and will eventually get him with his claws. "
I don't know why people keep acting like it's just so easy to get passed webbing.It's not.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By castleking

b/c the character has easily gotten pass the webbing.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" b/c the character has easily gotten pass the webbing. "
Only so there's an actual fight and he doesn't get embarrassed.If Spidey used his abilities the best he could he would almost never lose or even close to it.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By castleking

if spidey was allowed to reach his full potential instead of his current potential in ability and trained in combat and had different CIS it would be another story.

but guess what? this isnt a what if spidey fighting. this is 616 spidey who constantly struggles and barely has any advantage if at all.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
" but guess wha?t this isnt a what if spidey fighting. "
Hmmm..... :)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" if spidey was allowed to reach his full potential instant of his current potential in ability and trained in combat and had differebnt CIS it would be another story.  but guess wha?t this isnt a what if spidey fighting. this is 616 spidey who constantly struggles and barely has any advantage if at all. "
Guess what else.Nobody's writing this. (and I don't mean the comicvine member)
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By castleking

im just tired of this whole out of character BS excuse and if spidey had better control of his powers and was skilled.

its the same as saying jubilee can kill everyone b/c she explode everyone on the atomic lvl if she wanted to but she holds back.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" im just tired of this whole out of character BS excuse and spidey having conrol of his powers and was skilled.  its the same as saying jubilee can kill everyone b/c she explode everyone on the atomic lvl if she wanted to but she holds back. "
If Jubilee can do that and she doesn't than she is holding back.But that's not the same thing.I'm not even saying he holds back I'm saying the comics are written in away that makes his opponents give him a good fight.More than half of his rouges are easy wins for him if you consider his abilities..but they have to make Spider-Man look like the underdog.There isn't a single character that fights 100% to their best considering their abilities against other heroes either.Civil War would have had dozens of causalities.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
" im just tired of this whole out of character BS excuse and if spidey had better control of his powers and was skilled.
Check the thread I just made.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By castleking

i saw it your a d@#!.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:

" i saw it your a d@#!. "

Avatar image for spawn_godslayer
Spawn Godslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Spawn Godslayer

Cap and Wolverine for the win

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By WeaponX510
@Spawn Godslayer said:
" Cap and Wolverine for the win "
agreed
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Spider-Man and Daredevil FTW.

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By WeaponX510
@Vance Astro said:
" Spider-Man and Daredevil FTW. "
how is a blind guy gunna do anything
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WeaponX510 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
how is a blind guy gunna do anything "
Do you read any DD at all or know anything about him? He can technically "see" better than anyone here.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#286  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

In character: Cap and Wolverine. 
No BS, chracters fighting how they should: Spider-Man and DD.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"
In character: Cap and Wolverine. 
No BS, chracters fighting how they should: Spider-Man and DD. "
This.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By WeaponX510
@Vance Astro said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Do you read any DD at all or know anything about him? He can technically "see" better than anyone here. "
not really i bet he couldnt tell you the colors on everyones costumes........but i was just kidding. Although he is good at MA it simply isnt enough to beat cap.....and it dam sure isnt enough for wolverine
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#289  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@WeaponX510 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Do you read any DD at all or know anything about him? He can technically "see" better than anyone here. "
not really i bet he couldnt tell you the colors on everyones costumes........but i was just kidding. Although he is good at MA it simply isnt enough to beat cap.....and it dam sure isnt enough for wolverine "

He doesn't need to be good enough to beat either, but instead hold one of them occupied while Spider-Man defeats the other and turns this into a 2v1.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WeaponX510 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
not really i bet he couldnt tell you the colors on everyones costumes........but i was just kidding. Although he is good at MA it simply isnt enough to beat cap.....and it dam sure isnt enough for wolverine "
He's done better against Wolverine than Cap and honestly he doesn't have to BEAT either of them to win.Just hold them off until Spider-Man is done.Which he will have absolutely no problem doing.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By WeaponX510
@Vance Astro said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
He's done better against Wolverine than Cap and honestly he doesn't have to BEAT either of them to win.Just hold them off until Spider-Man is done.Which he will have absolutely no problem doing. "
ok ok now i could see team 2 winning.....but the problem is that spiderman can defeat wolverine. how is team 2 getting across that one.....and please nobody try n make a case that spidey can beat wolverine because he cant
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@WeaponX510 said:
and please nobody try n make a case that spidey can beat wolverine because he cant "
Don't be ridiculous.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By WeaponX510
@Vance Astro said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
and please nobody try n make a case that spidey can beat wolverine because he cant "
Don't be ridiculous. "
Oh snap here we go....Dont get me started on wolverine vs spiderman. All it takes is one good hit from wolverine and its over for spidey. Wolverine is very capable of tagging spiderman. Wolverine always beats him anyway. The only thing ive seen spidey do to him is web him up and run
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Ferro Vida
@WeaponX510 said:
"ok ok now i could see team 2 winning.....but the problem is that spiderman can defeat wolverine. how is team 2 getting across that one.....and please nobody try n make a case that spidey can beat wolverine because he cant "
Not only could Spidey beat Wolverine, but Daredevil actually has, and both of them have gone toe-to-toe with Cap more than once.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By WeaponX510

@Ferro Vida: true about that last part but this is a new cap if bucky gets his robotic arm on DD at all its over not to mention DD getting shot or a good ol shield bash
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Ferro Vida
@WeaponX510 said:
"  
@Ferro Vida: true about that last part but this is a new cap if bucky gets his robotic arm on DD at all its over not to mention DD getting shot or a good ol shield bash "

I personally consider Steve to be a better shot with the Shield than Bucky, and it didn't give Matt much trouble in their first encounter.
 I personally consider Steve to be a better shot with the Shield than Bucky, and it didn't give Matt much trouble in their first encounter.

No Caption Provided

As for the gun, well, Daredevil has not only dodged bullets, but deflected them with zero trouble in the past.
 As for the gun, well, Daredevil has not only dodged bullets, but deflected them with zero trouble in the past.
In fact, in "The Man Without Fear" story arc in which his origin is retold, Matt,precisely deflects a bullet twice, once in between the legs of the firer, and then between his eyes immediately afterwards.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By mv

In fact, in "The Man Without Fear" story arc in which his origin is retold, Matt,precisely deflects a bullet twice, once in between the legs of the firer, and then between his eyes immediately afterwards. 

LOL DD the beast !

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Winduizcool
@Vance Astro said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Winduizcool said:
" @Vance Astro said:
No, I'm just saying I think Wolverine's going to win this because of his agility. I agree, Spidey has much more agility. But, the only things he can do to him is shoot webs and go hand to hand combat. When Spidey shoots webs, Wolverine I imagine can dodge them. When Spidey goes hand to hand combat, which is the only thing Spidey can really do to Wolverine to hurt him,  Wolverine will just regenerate and will eventually get him with his claws. "
I don't know why people keep acting like it's just so easy to get passed webbing.It's not. "
Hhmm. Strange. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe Wolvie has dodged bullets. Those are hard to dodge now aren't they. Besides, Wolverine can cut through them like he does in this pic. 

No Caption Provided

And please don't say yeah well he is holding his wrists at the end. There are plenty of things wolverine can to him there.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Winduizcool said:
Hhmm. Strange. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe Wolvie has dodged bullets. Those are hard to dodge now aren't they. Besides, Wolverine can cut through them like he does in this pic. 

And please don't say yeah well he is holding his wrists at the end. There are plenty of things wolverine can to him there. "
Dodged bullets? So had damn near all of the Marvel U.Who cares? 
Spider-Man has cacooned people alot faster than Wolverine so don't use the times writing saved Wolverine as proof. 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By castleking

who has peter cocoon that are faster then logan?