Wolverine & Captain America vs. Spider-Man & Daredevil

#51 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE IS THE MOST POWERFUL then on the list is spiderman.Spidey is not that much faster than logan for every feat you can show me for spiderman i have one for wolverine.Team 1 wins this...cap can own DD as well.

#52 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

in the thunderstrike story arch spidey and thunderstrike were fighting pandora and her demon minions... the lights went out and spidey had to rely on his spidersense and it stated on panel he was concentrating and guiding thunderstrike out of the mess well the fight started and they both started fighting each other....

spidey couldnt tell the difference with all the danger all around them. he couldnt tell friend from foe.

#53 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
" WOLVERINE IS THE MOST POWERFUL then on the list is spiderman.Spidey is not that much faster than logan for every feat you can show me for spiderman i have one for wolverine.Team 1 wins this...cap can own DD as well. "
Spider-Man is way faster than Wolverine.
#54 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" WOLVERINE IS THE MOST POWERFUL then on the list is spiderman.Spidey is not that much faster than logan for every feat you can show me for spiderman i have one for wolverine.Team 1 wins this...cap can own DD as well. "
Spider-Man is way faster than Wolverine. "
not way
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#55 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @MTS said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
I sure wonder if he would be laughing after being impaled by six adamantium claws................ "
Oh definitely not, but we won't have to worry about that since spidey is much faster than wolverine I think he's smart enough to make sure he doesn't get impaled "
He's faster than Logan, but is simply too careless to avoid every claw swipe in their fight. "
Actually he's not too careless to dodge every swipe.Spider-Man is only shown as careless so Wolverine can appear to have a chance against him.Spider Man rarely uses his speed as well as we all know he can because otherwise he would almost never be touched. "

I've never seen Spidey go through an entire fight without being touched. His carelessness and lack of respect for his opponents allows him to be nailed on a somewhat-consistent basis. I mean, even Fancy Dan ocasionally lays him out with a sneak attack.
#56 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

and DD, Cap, shang chi, iron fist.... tombstone, kingpin ..ect ect...  many others overrated and holding back excuse is old

#57 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @MTS said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
I sure wonder if he would be laughing after being impaled by six adamantium claws................ "
Oh definitely not, but we won't have to worry about that since spidey is much faster than wolverine I think he's smart enough to make sure he doesn't get impaled "
He's faster than Logan, but is simply too careless to avoid every claw swipe in their fight. "
Actually he's not too careless to dodge every swipe.Spider-Man is only shown as careless so Wolverine can appear to have a chance against him.Spider Man rarely uses his speed as well as we all know he can because otherwise he would almost never be touched. "
I've never seen Spidey go through an entire fight without being touched. His carelessness and lack of respect for his opponents allows him to be nailed on a somewhat-consistent basis. I mean, even Fancy Dan ocasionally lays him out with a sneak attack. "
That's the point i'm making.Spider-Man doesn't go through fights without being touched because otherwise the comic would be boring.Even people with super speed beyond that,Sentry,Flash,Superman,Silver Surfer,Quicksilver, etc. get tagged by people way slower than they are.It's for the story and nothing more.In actuality Spider-Man can easily dodge Wolverine.As you can see anyone who can't actually take a claw slash doesn't get touched.Wolverine has never stabbed Spider-Man and the gut or beheaded him.It's for the plot.
#58 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" and DD, Cap, shang chi, iron fist.... tombstone, kingpin ..ect ect...  many others overrated and holding back excuse is old "
Well I won't use the holding back excuse.It's simply PIS.
#59 Posted by mv (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

He may have been careless,  but that doesn't mean people can easily tag him when he decides not to be

#60 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed,,, but spidey is not way faster either. spidey has a slight edge nothing more. logan easily can compensate with skill for the slight difference.

spidey has had trouble with vermin in all of  his physical attributes.. matching and surpassing spidey so much so vermin nearly killed him..

logan on the other hand fought blood scream and vermin at the same time and pawn them both within a few panels.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#61 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"agreed,,, but spidey is not way faster either. spidey has a slight edge nothing more. logan easily can compensate with skill for the slight difference.  spidey has had trouble with vermin in all of  his physical attributes.. matching and surpassing spidey so much so vermin nearly killed him..  logan on the other hand fought blood scream and vermin at the same time and pawn them both within a few panels. "

Agreed 110%
#62 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" agreed,,, but spidey is not way faster either. spidey has a slight edge nothing more. logan easily can compensate with skill for the slight difference.  spidey has had trouble with vermin in all of  his physical attributes.. matching and surpassing spidey so much so vermin nearly killed him..  logan on the other hand fought blood scream and vermin at the same time and pawn them both within a few panels. "
VERMIN IS A SPIDER-MAN VILLAIN.
#63 Edited by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

I love when people base their whole argument off from who beat who. As if comic battles (fights that take place in the actual comics) where somehow 100% based on skill, powers, and abilities and not, story, plot, character development, cis, and pis.

#64 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey preps for fights against elektro and uses indirect confrontational fight against him that last entire issues and storylines... logan gutted him from the get go..

he did the same to rhino ppl that spidey spends all day fighting and hiding from logan brings it up close and personal holding his own and not using sonic wpns or terrain to win.

#65 Posted by JThree47693 (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.
#66 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" spidey preps for fights against elektro and uses indirect confrontational fight against him that last entire issues and storylines... logan gutted him from the get go..  he did the same to rhino ppl that spidey spends all say fighting and hiding from logan brings it up close and personal holding his own and not using sonic wpns or terrain to win. "
DAREDEVIL BEAT ELECTRO 6 TIMES...WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE DOESN'T ONLY HANG WITH SPIDEY BECAUSE HE'S A SPIDEY VILLAIN? 

(sorry about the caps)
#67 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

well fine he is a spidey villain. but , even some of logan's own rogue gallery have pawned spidey at one time or another as well.

#68 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" well fine he is a spidey villain. but , even some of logan's own rogue gallery have pawned spidey at one time or another as well. "
Like who?
#69 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

sabretooth/carver and a prime sentinel  :P 

i thing omega red has faced spidey once not sure dont hold me to it.

#70 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" sabretooth/carver and a prime sentinel  :P   i thing omega red has faced spidey once not sure dont hold me to it. "
All people that Wolverine only stands a chance against because of his durability and healing factor.Sabretooth would have killed Wolverine years ago. 
#71 Posted by mv (2068 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" sabretooth/carver and a prime sentinel  :P   i thing omega red has faced spidey once not sure dont hold me to it. "
eh so what spidey and dd wins
#72 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
All people that Wolverine only stands a chance against because of his durability and healing factor.Sabretooth would have killed Wolverine years ago.  "
their are times when he hasnt relied on his HF to win against  sabe... logan didnt use his healing factor against carver at all in his story arch. and spidey still couldnt keep up with the mole creatures and the muarader leader and the white beast monster..

logan also didnt use his healing factor in many of the fights against the prime sentinels either. spidey got pawned by both carver and the prime sentinel and he even had help against the prime sentinel's by marrow... 

so ur excuse dont fly.
#73 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 owns

#74 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
All people that Wolverine only stands a chance against because of his durability and healing factor.Sabretooth would have killed Wolverine years ago.  "
their are times when he hasnt relied on his HF to win against  sabe... logan didnt use his healing factor against carver at all in his story arch. and spidey still couldnt keep up with the mole creatures and the muarader leader and the white beast monster..  logan also didnt use his healing factor in many of the fights against the prime sentinels either. spidey got pawned by both carver and the prime sentinel and he even had help against the prime sentinel's by marrow...   so ur excuse dont fly. "
Spider-Man doesn't have unbreakable claws in his hands that cut everything.Spider-Man can only rely on his strength and webbing.
#75 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

their is a famous scan of logan  not using his claws  against sabe and relying solely at staying calm using his reflex and MA skills...

#76 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" their is a famous scan of logan  not using his claws against against sabe and relying solely at staying calm using his reflex and MA skills... "
Well seeing as how he's been owned while using his claws.That doesn't make much sense.
#77 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

my point is that you argued that spidey is too fast for logan my points are he isnt....

sabretooth has caught up to spidey kept up with him.. while spidey was trying to escape he isnt that fast obviously.

the prime sentinels were able to counter spidey's movements and marrows to boot...

cannonball and cyke couldnt get near them or hit them due to their on board counter measure.

wolverine was the only one of the x men who was capable of out maneuvering, getting close to them without being sliced in half due to lasers and his bone skeleton..

spidey on the other hand couldnt get close was getting smacked around and was praying for a miracle while hiding behind a web shield that wasnt going to hold a blast from the prime sentinel.

spidey has a horrible record when feats are matched with comparable enemies 

not just in speed but fighting ability as well.

#78 Posted by Dark_Slayor (225 posts) - - Show Bio

This reminds me of a topic where users were calling spiderman a utter failure. Lmao poor spidey......

#79 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" my point is that you argued that spidey is too fast for logan my points are he isnt....  sabretooth has caught up to spidey kept up with him.. while spidey was trying to escape he isnt that fast obviously.  the prime sentinels were able to counter spidey's movements and marrows to boot...  cannonball and cyke couldnt get near them or hit them due to their on board counter measure.  wolverine was the only one of the x men who was capable of out maneuvering, getting close to them without being sliced in half due to lasers and his bone skeleton..  spidey on the other hand couldnt get close was getting smacked around and was praying for a miracle while hiding behind a web shield that wasnt going to hold a blast from the prime sentinel.  spidey has a horrible record when feats are matched with comparable enemies   not just in speed but fighting ability as well. "
Sabretooth has superhuman speed.Wolverine does not.So stop trying to use Sabretooth and all you're Wolverine arguments.They are two different characters with different stats. 
Don't even bother responding with "Wolverine tags Sabretooth all the time" Yea and Rhino tags Spider-Man and we all know he's not fast enough to do that. 
Again...The Prime Sentinel isn't Wolverine. 
Wolverine isn't faster or a more skilled acrobat than Parker.So if someone was able to easily keep up with him..Wolverine outmaneuvering them is PIS. 
You're underestimating what Spider-Man can actually do.Weren't you the same guy trying to make a case for him owning Titania in Secret Wars...but you think Wolverine can take him? Ridiculous.
#80 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

titania doesnt possess high lvl MA skills or superhuman reflexes agility all around attributes like spidey/sabertooth let alone somone like cap or wolverine.

if she possessed enhanced all around attributes to their lvl and fighting she would have pawn spidey.. but all she has is self esteem emotional issues that makes her break down in combat and her strength and durability.

also not pis since its bn shown on panel on and on that logan equals or nearly matches spidey;s reaction time in battle.

#81 Edited by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:

" titania doesnt possess high lvl MA skills or superhuman reflexes agility all around attributes like spidey/sabertooth let alone somone like cap or wolverine.   if she possessed enhanced all around attributes to their lvl and fighting she would have pawn spidey.. but all she has is self esteem emotional issues that makes her break down in combat and her strength and durability.  also not pis since its bn shown on panel on and on that logan equals or nearly matches spidey;s reaction time in battle. "

She doesn't have a fighting skill advantage but she has a physical strength.
Logan doesn't nearly match sh#t.DD got the drop on him.Now..get mad about it.
#82 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

logan matched spidey in their first encounter and so fourth all the way to the 90's and has manhandled spidey in every sneak attack battle spidey initiated.

DD got him once in a throat shot written by garth ennis who hates superheroes in the same story arch it took spidey working together with DD to hold their own against logan.

DD has also humiliated and out reflex spidey as well...

logan in spidey's own comic has also out reflex  spidey and saved his life while being several yards from spidey and his attacker before spidey could react.

#83 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" logan matched spidey in their first encounter and so fourth all the way to the 90's and has manhandled spidey in every sneak attack battle spidey initiated.  DD got him once in a throat shot written by garth ennis who hates superheroes in the same story arch it took spidey working together with DD to hold their own against logan.  DD has also humiliated and out reflex spidey as well...  logan in spidey's own comic has also out reflex and spidey and saved his life while being several yards from spidey and has attacker before spidey could react. "
That's the point i'm making.How can Wolverine and DD (who has alot better speed feats against Spidey) easily keep up with him when their speeds are below superhuman? I have an answer for why DD can do it...Wolverine,not so much.
#84 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

logans comic intro has wolverine as superhuman attributes in strength and speed... his creators intentions were to be equal to spidey.. his 80's 90's comic showing have proved it... his high lvl feats of reaction time exceeds even spidey's even now,.

#85 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" logans comic intro has wolverine as superhuman attributes in strength and speed... his creators intentions were to be equal to spidey.. his 80's 90's comic showing have proved it... his high lvl feats of reaction time exceeds even spidey's even now,. "
Well I see other publications written by Marvel that don't have him anywhere above DD in speed. 
His reaction time doesn't exceed Spidey's either.
#86 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

last i check ppl like DD are only olympic lvl this has gotten to the point where you think a bio is more reliable then its creator and comic showing..

spidey bio states he is what 18x faster then a "average" human?  on panel spidey is far below that standard nor would it matter due to his highest consistent speed feat reaction time.....mutants are on panel stated to be physically superior to average humans due to the X gene. even without training they are athletically gifted..  a peak human has bn stated on panel to equal the abilities of ten men....

logan on panel has bn referred to possessing superhuman attributes and strength in his intro.. his on panel showings have confirmed it and has bn narrated as being as such one saying he easily has the strength of 10 men while lifting group of ppl with one arm....

logan even noted an aspect of himself to possess superhuman speed/reaction time or if not telepathy not realizing he was fighting himself.

#87 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" last i check ppl like DD are only olympic lvl this has gotten to the point where you think a bio is more reliable then its creator and comic showing..  spidey bio states he is what 18x faster then a "average" human?  on panel spidey is far below that standard nor would it matter due to his highest consistent speed feat reaction time.....mutants are on panel stated to be physically superior to average humans due to the X gene. even without training they are athletically gifted..  a peak human has bn stated on panel to equal the abilities of ten men....  logan on panel has bn referred to possessing superhuman attributes and strength in his intro.. his on panel showings have confirmed it and has bn narrated as being as such one saying he easily has the strength of 10 men while lifting group of ppl with one arm....  logan even noted an aspect of himself to possess superhuman speed/reaction time or if not telepathy not realizing he was fighting himself. "
What are you talking about? I'm using a "bio" published by Marvel.Daredevil can pretty much do no more than any other Olympic level character with speed.The only reason he seems faster is because of his ninja techniques and his senses allowing him to know things and react to them earlier.It's no different than Wolverine.Wolverine's speed feats doesn't put him above any other speedster on that level with actual speed showings.Unlike Superhuman speed there is really no different levels.Like some superhumans move at mach speeds,some move just above peak,some move at FTL.It's not like that for Olympic level,Enhanced,and Peak. 

I don't care what CV's Spider-Man bio states.That's written by people who post here not Marvel. 
If Wolverine is superhuman why does a stat book written by people who work at Marvel say in almost every entry that he's below superhuman? I could see if it was a mistake and they did it once but they've been making handbooks almost as long as they have been making comics.
If Wolverine is superhuman why is there peak humans that can do what he does with speed or better? Since you're b#tching about the sources I use. 
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
#88 Edited by RaDicalCannibal (984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

" @capall said:

" @castleking said:
"are you high?   the weak link is cap and then DD.. this goes back to the only   real metas......... and as always on panel consistency spidey is screwed by him. "
no i'm not high, why would you make remarks like that for? steve and matt are able to dodge bullets, can logan dodge bullets? they are better h2h combatants than logan and logan beating peter is pis, peter has so many advantages than logan yet how is it that logan can beat peter? peter not holding back can take logan 10/10, a simple webbing has logan immobilized in this battle as well "
Logan is a bullet timer. He just rarely dodges. Spider-man has actually commented that Wolverine allows himself to get tagged, while he is fully capable of dodging. "

Yea the majority of the time wolverine lets himself get hurt, the dude jumps out of planes way up in the air, he's not afraid he know he's going to heal anyways lol.

Team 1 wins
#89 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

im using comic panel entry that has span decades stating otherwise not CV which is a joke

spidey can barely handle a handful of high tech soldiers without getting hit and sometimes he does...

logan has handled 100's of high tech alien soldiers with enhanced physiology without taking a single laser hit....

logan has outfought reacted against thousands of ninjas while spidey gets hit and struggles with 10 hand ninjas with help of the avengers..

#90 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" im using comic panel entry that has span decades stating otherwise.  spidey can barely handle a handful of high tech soldiers without getting hit and sometimes he does...  logan has handled 100's of high tech alien soldiers with enhanced physiology without taking a single laser hit....  logan has outfought reacted against thousands of ninjas while spidey gets hit and struggles with 10 hand ninjas with help of the avengers.. "
Are you kidding me with this sh#t are you really using The Hand to prove your point.This is the same group of Ninjas that couldn't beat Black Widow,Stone,DD,and a dead Elektra.Strange got stabbed in that fight.You can't possibly think that anything shown in that fight was feasible....
Wolverine can barely handle Elektra without getting swords and sais stuck in him.
#91 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

"Are you kidding me with this sh#t are you really using The Hand to prove your point.This is the same group of Ninjas that couldn't beat Black Widow,Stone,DD,and a dead Elektra.Strange got stabbed in that fight.You can't possibly think that anything shown in that fight was feasible....Wolverine can barely handle Elektra without getting swords and sais stuck in him. "

the hand defeated steve rogers quiet handedly...nearly killed ronin.  

elektra didnt get near logan until he was distracted in an enclose area where logan couldnt move and waited till he turned his back... knowing full well it was a last ditch effort... also again that was a brain wash logan to boot try to find better example if u want to humiliate a character or at least read the story arc. 

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

when logan was feral he manage to outmaneuver elektra and sheath his sword and complete his final spirital MA test... all this while elektra was goating him and fighting logan.

i dont see the point of bringing elektra in this debate since is arguably accepted she would take the majority against spidey

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
#92 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:

"Are you kidding me with this sh#t are you really using The Hand to prove your point.This is the same group of Ninjas that couldn't beat Black Widow,Stone,DD,and a dead Elektra.Strange got stabbed in that fight.You can't possibly think that anything shown in that fight was feasible....Wolverine can barely handle Elektra without getting swords and sais stuck in him. "

the hand defeated steve rogers quiet handedly...nearly killed ronin.  elektra didnt get near logan until he was distracted in an enclose area where logan couldnt move and waited till he turned his back... knowing full well it was a last ditch effort... also again that was a brain wash logan to boot try to find better example if u want to humiliate a character or at least read the story arc.  when logan was feral he manage to outmaneuver elektra and sheath his sword and complete his final spirital MA test... all this while elektra was goating him and fighting logan. "
Are seriously going to keep trying to amp the hand?  
At least read the story arc? You mean Wolverine:Enemy of the State (seems like that's what you're talking about).Not only did I read I wasn't talking about that.
#93 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

i didnt realize spidey moved up from a few high tech bank robbers to facing a thousand ninjas..

#94 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" i didnt realize spidey moved up from a few high tech bank robbers to facing a thousand ninjas.. "
I didn't realize someone who gets shot by regular humans can some how be compared to Spidey.
#95 Edited by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

good think spidey states that logan is capable of dodging on panel but chooses not to..

i cant believe some one that struggles with human untrained bank robbers and takes beating like its cool with the highest loss record of the three can be compared to logan

#96 Edited by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:

" good think spidey states that logan is capable of dodging on panel but chooses not to..  i cant believe some one that struggles with human untrained bank robbers and takes beating like its cool with the highest loss record of the two can be compared to logan "

Well that's funny because someone like that is compared to him all the time and he's not Spider-Man's level.
#97 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

what?

#98 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" what? "
Do you mean who? Or you forgot how to read english?
#99 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 curbstomp

#100 Posted by Ferro Vida (34317 posts) - - Show Bio

Definately team 2. They work better as a team then their opponents do, and Spider-man's physical abilities coupled with Daredevil's fighting and senses should give them the edge they need to win this.